𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 ━━ 𝘮𝘦𝘦...

cardiiac tarafından

⠀ ━━━ ⠀⠀❛ 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍 ❜ 〔 MEET MY OC'S 〕✷ ╱ 认识我的角色 ㅤ... Daha Fazla

𖩩 ┊ ❝ 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 ❞
⠀𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝒊 ━━━ ARROWVERSE
⠀⠀⠀✓ ❛ 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗘 ❜
⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘱𝘪𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘢
⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘴
𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝒊𝒊 ━━━ MARVEL
⠀⠀⠀❛ 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗞 ❜
⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘺𝘢𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘢
⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘳𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘯𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘢
⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘻𝘢𝘺𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘰
⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘨𝘢
𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝒊𝒊𝒊 ━━━ WIZARDING WORLD
⠀⠀⠀✓ ❛ 𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 ❜
⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢 𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘴
⠀⠀⠀✓ ❛ 𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗬𝗢𝗡 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ❜
⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘧𝘢𝘸𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘦
𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝒊𝒗 ━━━ CRIMINAL MINDS
⠀⠀⠀❛ 𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗘 ❜
⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝒗 ━━━ TEEN WOLF
⠀⠀⠀❛ 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗦 ❜
𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝒗𝒊 ━━━ GIAW SERIES
⠀⠀⠀❛ 𝗚𝗢𝗗 𝗜𝗦 𝗔 𝗪𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 ❜
⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘢 𝘫𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴
⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘬𝘦𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴
⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘭
⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘭
𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝒗𝒊𝒊 ━━━ SCREAM
⠀⠀⠀✓ ❛ 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗦 ❜
⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘬𝘺𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘳𝘢𝘭

⠀⠀⠀⠀𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘴𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯

2.2K 15 1
cardiiac tarafından

EARTH-ONE
HUMAN RESOURCES FILE
SSN No. ███-██-████
OSBORN,⠀ERIN

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

●○○

FULL NAME⠀ERIN JEAN OSBORN
LAST KNOWN ADDRESS⠀1016 GALE AVE, CENTRAL CITY, MISSOURI 63010
DOB⠀JUNE 05, 1989
PLACE OF BIRTH⠀GENEVA, SWITZERLAND, EARTH-ONE
PREVIOUS ADDRESS⠀5904 BOROUGHS STREET, KEYSTONE CITY, KANSAS 27097
STATUS⠀ACTIVE/ALIVE
DOCUMENT CITIZENSHIP⠀AMERICAN
AGE⠀26-31
RACE⠀AFRICAN-AMERICAN
SEX⠀FEMALE
DENTAL⠀NONE
LANGUAGES⠀ENGLISH
ETHNICITY⠀AMERICA-LIBERIAN, SWISS
CANON-CONFIRMED SEXUAL ORIENTATION⠀LESBIAN
MARITAL STATUS⠀IRIS WEST-OSBORN (m. 2019)
PRONOUNS⠀SHE/HER
HEIGHT⠀5'2"
WEIGHT⠀126 lbs
HAIR⠀DARK BROWN, SHORT
EYE COLOR⠀BROWN
FACE CLAIM⠀KAT GRAHAM

DISTINGUISHING MARK(S)⠀A small rose is tattooed behind her right ear, a jagged scar decorates her left shin, and three stars are tattooed on the side of her right ring finger.

FAMILY⠀Emily Jane Osborn (mother), Easton Patrick Osborn (father), Evelyn Francine West-Osborn (adopted daughter).
AFFILIATION(S)⠀Piper Lita, Robert Romero, Athena Caples (Aureolin), Miles Warren, Damon Rowland, Hunter Zoloman/Zoom, S.T.A.R. Labs, Saviatr (Earth-Four Barry Allen), Team Flash, The West Family.
NICKNAME(S)⠀E, Osborn, Babe.

EDUCATION⠀Keystone Elementary School, Keystone Middle and High School, Central City University (received a Bachelor's degree in Communications and Accounting), Central City Graduate School (received her Masters's in Accounting).
EMPLOYMENT⠀The Streetwise Bay (former), Central City Bank (manager, current), Central City Citizen (part-time, current).

FIRST APPEARANCE⠀❛ 𝙴𝚇𝙿𝙴𝙳𝙸𝚃𝙴. ❜ ⠀ ╱ ⠀VOL. ONE / CH. 2, ❛ SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT ❜
LAST APPEARANCE⠀❛ 𝙴𝚇𝙿𝙴𝙳𝙸𝚃𝙴. ❜ ⠀ ╱ ⠀EPILOGUE, ❛ THE WORLD WE SAVED ❜

Page 1 of 3

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘

MORAL ALIGNMENT⠀CHAOTIC GOOD
     ⤷ A chaotic good character acts as her conscience directs her with little regard for what others expect of her. She makes her own way, but she's kind and benevolent. She believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. She hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. She follows her own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society.
     ⤷ Chaotic good characters are strong individualists with a streak of kindness and benevolence. They believe in all the virtues of goodness and right but have little use for laws and regulations. They have no use for people who "try to push folk around and tell them what to do." Their actions are guided by their own moral compass, which, although good, may not always be in perfect agreement with the rest of society.
     ⤷ Chaotic goods believe that freedom is the only means by which each creature can achieve true satisfaction and happiness. Law, order, social forms, and anything else which tends to restrict individual freedom are wrong, and each individual is capable of achieving self-realization and prosperity through themself. These characters believe that life has no grand plan, but each creature's spirit is essentially noble and good. Each being must follow their own conscience. By performing good acts, the individual can hope to alleviate the suffering and anguish of others, whether caused by random or structured acts.

ENNEAGRAM SCALE⠀TYPE 8 // THE CHALLENGER
     ⤷ Eights are motivated by the desire to be independent and to take charge of themselves and others. They are assertive personalities and passionate about life, which they approach with vigor and confidence. Eights know how to look after themselves. They pursue their own destiny.

These are the qualities of natural leaders and whatever role they find themselves in. Eights have an imposing presence. They are action people, preferring to 'do' rather than conceptualize, and they are ready to make difficult decisions and accept the consequences if things go wrong. At the same time, Eights believe that people should be encouraged to help themselves rather than relying on others for assistance. 'Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime' is a piece of proverbial wisdom that Eights wholeheartedly buy into.

Eights are self-confident, strong, and assertive. Protective, resourceful, straight-talking, decisive, and can also be ego-centric and domineering. They feel they must control their environment, especially people, sometimes becoming confrontational and intimidating.

Eights typically have problems with their tempers and with allowing themselves to be vulnerable. They have enormous willpower and vitality, and they feel most alive when they are exercising these capacities in the world. They use their abundant energy to effect changes in their environment— to "leave their mark" on it— but also to keep the environment, and especially other people, from hurting them and those they care about. At an early age, Eights understand that this requires strength, will, persistence, and endurance— qualities they develop in themselves and look for in others.

Eights do not want to be controlled or to allow others to have power over them (their Basic Fear), whether the power is psychological, sexual, social, or financial. Much of their behavior is involved with making sure that they retain and increase whatever power they have for as long as possible.

Eights are the true "rugged individualists" of the Enneagram. More than any other type, they stand alone. They want to be independent and resist being indebted to anyone. They often refuse to "give in" to social convention, and they can defy fear, shame, and concern about the consequences of their actions. Although they are usually aware of what people think of them, they do not let the opinions of others sway them. They go about their business with a steely determination that can be awe-inspiring, even intimidating to others.

MBTI TYPE⠀ESFP // THE ENTERTAINER
     ⤷ ESFPs are vivacious entertainers who charm and engage those around them. They are spontaneous, energetic, and fun-loving and take pleasure in the things around them: food, clothes, nature, animals, and especially people.
     ⤷ ESFPs are typically warm and talkative and have a contagious enthusiasm for life. They like to be in the middle of the action and the center of attention. They have a playful, open sense of humor and like to draw out other people and help them have a good time.
     ⤷ ESFPs live in the moment, enjoying what life has to offer. They are especially tuned in to their senses and enjoy the sights, sounds, smells, and textures around them. ESFPs like to keep busy, filling their lives with hobbies, sports, and friends. Because they'd rather live spontaneously than plan ahead, they can become overextended when there are too many exciting things to do. An ESFP hates nothing more than missing out on the fun.
     ⤷ Although they are characteristically fun-loving, ESFPs are also typically practical and down-to-earth. They are grounded in reality and are usually keenly aware of the facts and details in their environment, especially as they pertain to people. They are observant of others and their needs and responsive in offering assistance. ESFPs enjoy helping other people, especially in practical, tangible ways.
     ⤷ ESFPs are tuned into their senses and often gravitate towards pleasing colors and textures in their environments. They often carefully choose fabrics and decorations with which to surround themselves. This attention also often translates into their appearance; ESFPs are often dressed in sensuous fabrics or bright, dazzling colors. They are often up on the latest trends and like to excite the people around them with new environments and experiences.

COLOR PSYCHOLOGY⠀GREEN
     ⤷ The color green relates to balance and harmony. From a color psychology perspective, it is the great balancer of the heart and the emotions, creating equilibrium between the head and the heart.
     ⤷ This color has a strong sense of right or wrong, inviting good judgment. It sees both sides of the equation, weighs them up, and then usually takes the moral stand in making appropriate decisions. On the negative side, it can be judgmental and over-cautious.
     ⤷ Green is the color of prosperity and abundance, of finance and material wealth. It relates to the business world, real estate, and property. Prosperity gives a feeling of safety to green.

Page 2 of 3

▃▃▃▃▃ ERIN OSBORN.
A.K.A.⠀THE BEST FRIEND.
𝙉𝙊𝙏𝘼𝘽𝙇𝙀 𝙌𝙐𝙊𝙏𝙀𝙎 ○○○

❝ 𝐇𝐄𝐘! 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐂, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖!
───── Chapter ▃▃ 4

❝ 𝐈'𝐌 𝐆𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓! ❞
───── Chapter ▃▃ 7

❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐓 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐊𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓. 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐙𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔. ❞
───── Chapter ▃▃ 9

❝ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 '𝐆𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓', 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐈 𝐁𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓?
───── Chapter ▃▃ 15

❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇, 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐃𝐌𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐓, 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘? 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐔𝐏! 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓!
───── Chapter ▃▃ 47

❝ 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃? 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄? ❞
───── Epilogue

Page 3 of 3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

185K 11.9K 45
عادةً ما تأتي العائِلة أولاً، بضجيجها، وحِسها، وحروبِها الدائِمة رغماً عن أمانِها المُستقر، جيشك المُتصدي، محطة إيصالك، ملجأك الدائِم، ويقينك الوحيد،...
75.1K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
166K 252 6
for my girls, reach an all time high orgasm
143K 3.3K 59
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad