TIME | RICHIE TOZIER

Galing kay Madileia

a girl, in 2019, able to feel so deeply about past events to where she's brought to that exact time. as she a... Higit pa

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
|004|
|005|
|006|
|007|
|008|
|009|
|010|
|011|
|012|
thank you note <3

|003|

3.2K 89 152
Galing kay Madileia

|TIANA MENDES|

"I HEARD THE LIST IS LONGER THAN MY WANG"

•🎈•🎈•

JUNE 1989

IT'S BEEN A LONG time. I talked to that dumb ass clown everyday, but we had genuinely talked. He wasn't that bad once you get passed the fact he eats children.

I found this abandoned house to sleep at for a while, but that was only when it was raining or I wanted to be on my phone. That's where I was for majority of my time, other than going to Bill's house and visiting Georgie.

I was walking around this town, in the direction to where I'm pretty sure the pharmacy is located at. We had a pharmacy still in Derry, I'm just hoping it was built at this time.

I felt relieved when I saw that a pharmacy was there, and practically ran inside in the need of candy. I had fifty bucks, since my backpack was where I kept all of my money.

It was surprisingly cheap, but I realized it's 1989, so I understood the price difference. I paid for a chocolate bar and gummies, then walked through a random isle after buying everything I wanted.

My long, brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail while I was wearing a random hoodie and jeans, along with my adidas.

It was the outfit I had come here with, and I've been wearing it for a week straight. To my advantage, I still smelt like perfume so oh well.

I was in the isle where there were pads and tampons, only to find a girl my age with red hair, and she looked very pretty.

I put on a smile, and made my way over to where she was debating on which brand she should get. "Need help there?"

She turns her head to look at me before smiling. "Yeah, actually. Which should I get?"

I look at the variety of brands and point to a random one I thought would be the best. "That one, it's the best option."

She grabs it off the shelf, and looks at me again. "Thanks, I'm Beverly Marsh."

"Tiana Mendes," I smile.

"I haven't seen you around Derry before, and usually everyone knows everyone around here."

"Yeah, I moved here just a week ago, and I usually walk around on a low profile.."

"Cool. I like your outfit, where did you get it from? I've never seen anything like it before."

I could trust this Beverly Marsh girl, she seemed nice. "I got it from the future," I causally answer.

She raised an eyebrow at me. "Explain that to me later, people I know are here."

"Cool, can I meet them?" I shrug.

"Sure." She says, leading me over to them. They were getting a bunch of medical supplies, but looked kind of disappointed.

Beverly hid the stuff behind her back, and I smiled at the boys, who seemed confused.

"Who the hell are you?" The smallest one of them say.

I glare, and see Bill next to him. "Oh, hey Bill. How's Georgie doing?"

"H-he's doing f-fine." Bill smiles.

I smile back and Beverly looks at all the stuff they had. "What are you guys doing?"

"Worrying about who the hell I am and not about the guy outside who looks like he's about to bleed out." I say before they could answer.

"Well, about that.." the small one says.

"We don't have any money, so we can't buy any of this to help him." A boy with curly hair says.

I look at Beverly. I have no idea who any of these people are, except for Bill, so I don't know how I feel about giving them my money when I might need it..

It's selfish, I know, but I just want to make sure Beverly can't help before I give up like twenty bucks on this.

"I can help you with that." Beverly smiles, walking over to the creepy cashier.

I follow her, and she begins to flirt with him. Oh, how I wish this would work in my time.. I would actually get kicked out of the store, no doubt.

She purposely knocks down a display, causing the man to look away to pick it up. She gestures for the boys to run, so they oblige, and get to the guy who looks like he's about to die outside.

Beverly steals a pack of cigarettes while she can, and pays for the feminine products.

We both leave the store, laughing our asses off when we're out of earshot. "Seriously, if I ever tried doing that in my time, I would for sure get called security on."

"Weird, but still funny." She giggles, and we stop once we see the guy literally bleeding out.

"Woah, what the fuck happened to you?!" I ask, walking over to the boy, crouching down next to the smaller one.

"I fell," the boy answers, and an obnoxious boy with huge ass glasses interrupts.

"Yeah, right into Bowers." He snorts.

Who the- nevermind, I forget this is 1989 and I have no idea what's going on.

Beverly looks at the bleeding boy, and greeted him.

"D-dont worry, w-we can help h-h-him."

"Wait, who the hell are you?" The boy with the big glasses asked me.

"Tiana Mendes, why do you care?" Then his eyes widen, and he looks at Bill in denial.

"Because you're hot, and you can time travel?!"

"I know I'm hot, and yes, I'm from the future." I answer, rolling my eyes at him.

"Wait, what?" The guy who was about to die says, looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Yeah, you heard me." I nod, confirming it.

"Damn, okay then." Beverly smiles. "Anyways, I'm gonna get going. Bye guys,"

Beverly turns around, and Bill stops her. "H-hey, we're going t-t-to the q-quarry tomorrow.. i-if you w-w-wanted to c-come."

"Good to know." She grinned before continuing her walk again.

Then, after Beverly left, they all looked at me. "What?"

"Oh, right. I get it, I'm from the future. Such a goddess, so pure and precious, I know." I sarcastically joke.

"Can we keep her?" Richie asks, and I glare at him.

"I'm not a fucking dog, what do you mean can you keep me? I'll stay around if I want to." I say, getting in his face.

"You're hot when you're mad?" He cowers, his statement coming out as more of a question.

"Oh, I'm not even mad right now, glasses."

"Why did you call me glasses?" He asked.

"Because I don't know your name, dumb ass."

"Richie Tozier, nice to meet you." He holds his hand out, but I was quick to reject it.

"No way am I shaking your hands, I don't know where they've been."

Then, everyone starts to snicker and apparently Richie runs out of things to say so he shuts up.

"Anyways.. now that Richie finally shuts up. Nice mentioning Bowers to her," the curly headed boy hissed.

"Yeah, you heard what she did." the smaller one says.

"What did she do?" the kid who was bleeding asks, and I looked confused just like him.

"More like who'd she do," Richie says. "I heard the list is longer than my wang."

I rolled my eyes at him. This kid is so annoying..

"That's not saying much," the Jewish kid mutters, and I start laughing my ass off.

"That's not true, don't believe him. I mean, I know I have no idea what 1989 is and who anyone is, but come on that sounds so fake." I tell the bleeding boy.

"Whatever." Richie shrugs.

"Anyways, have fun with that kids blood all over you- I'm going to go.. somewhere."

"Wait," The curly headed boy stops me.

"What?" I question.

"Want to come to the quarry with us tomorrow?"

I shrug. "Depends. Bye, cute noodle hair boy and everyone else!"

He immediately blushed at this, and I walk away to where I was going to meet with Pennywise.

•🎈•🎈•
end of chapter

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

11.9K 385 19
[2/3] Two ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs brought together by an argument of the popular and the unpopular at the age of thirteen, now embark on a journey of...
969 57 12
Derry wasn't like any town around, and soon eight friends would discover the truth. Missing kids, oblivious parents, deadly bullies and... Killer Clo...
197K 5K 21
[ 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ] ❛𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚?❜ You've remained best friend...
2.5K 26 18
▌ 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 ❝ what the hell was that thing? ❞ disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters except for Marcie. This story contains language, blood...