Sparks of Light || Chandler B...

By FoodIsMyBitch

After breaking up with her long-term boyfriend Audrey moves to New York City to be closer to her friends. Aud... More

Sparks of Light || Chandler Bing
Characters
Season 1
I ~ The One Where Monica gets a New Roomate
II ~ The One With George Stephanopoulos
IV ~ The One With the Monkey
V ~ The One With Mrs. Bing
VI ~ The One With The Boobies

III ~ The One With the Black Out

3.7K 116 12
By FoodIsMyBitch

Chandler and Audrey are walking down the street towards the ATM, Audrey has her arms wrapped around herself and is shivering.

"Here take my jacket." Chandler offers.

"Thanks." She smiles at him putting on his jacket. "I still don't see why I had to come with you."

"Your fun to hang out with." He answers.

The arrive at the ATM , as they are about to leave the lights go out, and they realise that they are trapped inside.

"Oh, great. This is just..." Chandler begins before he is interrupted by the ring of Audrey's phone.

"Hello? Hi James,. Yeah I'm fine." Audrey says on the phone.

"I'm just stuck at the bank, in an ATM vestibule." She says looking around to Chandler who was walking around the room.

"No, I'm not alone... Chandlers here with me. Yeah the one with the weird jokes." She says smiling to Chandler who had stopped walking to look at her.

"Bye James. Love you too." Audrey hangs up the phone.

"Who's James, I don't remember any James." Chandler is quick to ask.

"Of course you remember James, don't you?" Audrey asks him.

"No." He answers

"My brother." She tells him.

"Oh, of course. James." His memories coming back to him.

"Yeah, he came to a few of our college parties didn't he?" Chandler continues.

"A few of them. I miss those parties." She remembers all the fun they used to have.

"Remember that time we got so drunk and we woke up in Harry Smiths room and we had no idea how we got there." He smiles.

Audrey laughs. They talk for a while about all the times they had got hammered together.

~~~

After talking for a while Audrey asks, "Do you wanna call Monica and the others?" She gets the phone from out of her purse.

"Yeah." He answers taking the phone from out of her hand. He starts to dial numbers into the phone. He pauses, turns to Audrey and asks, "What's the rest?"

She smiles at him, takes the phone and finishes typing in the number. She puts the phone to her ear waiting for someone to pick up on the other end.

"Hello?" The woman on the other line answers the phone.

"Hey, it's me." Audrey tells Monica

"It's Audrey!" She hears Monica tell the rest of the group. "Are you OK?" She then asks Audrey over the phone.

"Yeah, we're fine. Me and Chandler are just stuck in a ATM vestibule."

"Do you think your gonna get out any time soon?" Monica asks.

"As soon as the lights turn back on on." She answers.

"Okay, well I guess we'll see you guys soon."

"Bye." Audrey says. She is about to hang up but then she hears Monica's voice again.

"Wait, Joey wants to talk to Chandler."

"Okay." She answers and passes the phone to Chandler telling him it was Joey.

"Hey Joe." Chandler says putting the phone to his ear.

"Yeah, there pizza in the fridge... No problem... I'll see you later." Audrey giggles at Joey and his love of food.

~~~

"Do you want some gum?" Audrey asked Chandler

"Um, is it sugarless?" He questions her, and Audrey found weird as they had not eaten for a while and this was the only food they had.

"No, it's not." She answers checking the back

"Oh, then no thanks." He tells her.

They sit in silence for a while until Chandler changes his mind and says "You know on second thought gum would be perfection."

Audrey gives him a strange look and hands him the gum.

~~~

Chandler and Audrey continue sitting in silence chewing their gum. Chandler starts blowing bubbles with his gum.

He continues for a while until one time instead of blowing one, he accidentally spits the gum out of his mouth and hits the wall.

Hoping Audrey hasn't realised his mistake, Chandler slyly grabs the gum from the wall and slides it back in his mouth. He continues chewing until he realises it isn't his gums d he starts to choke

"Are you alright?" Audrey says noticing his coughing.

Chandler tries to make the 'OK' sign with his hands, while obviously unable to breathe.

"My God, you're choking!" She exclaim running over and, tries to make him cough up the gum. It flies from his mouth

"That better?" She asks him making sure that he had made a full recovery.

Chandler gasping for air answer "Yes... thank you. That was... that was...." he trails off unable to finish his sentence.

"Perfection?" She jokes. Audrey starts giggling at the past events before asking"Are you okay? You've been acting a bit weird."

"I think being in here with you for so long has rubbing off on me a bit." He says smiling down to her.

"Hey!" She slaps his arm playfully.

~~~

Chandler and Audrey are sitting below the counter with two pens dangling from their chains in front of them. Audrey is showing Chandler how to swing the pen around his head.

"Chan, we've been here for an hour doing this! Now watch, it's easy." She tells him after watching him fail repeatedly.

"OK." He agrees with her.

"Ready?" She asks and swings the pen around her head in a circle. "Simple."

Chandler tries to do the same thing but the pen hits him in the head.

Audrey laughs at him. "No, you've got to whip it."

He swings the pen hard, and it snaps back and almost hits him again. He falls and lays his bed down in Audrey's lap.

"I'm hopeless." He tells her.

"Your cute."

~~~

Chandler and Audrey are sitting against the wall, having given up on the pen swimming after Chandler been hit in the face too many times.

"You doing anything Saturday night?" Chandler asks her.

"Yeah I have a date."

"With who." He ask

"You know that guy I was talking to last week at the coffee house." She tells him

"Oh, yeah that guy was hot." He says.

"What about you, you seeing anyone?" She questions him.

"Nah, you know me, I've never had a proper relationship."

"It'll happens someday." Audrey pats his hand with her own.

Chandler smiles at her.

~~~

The lights in the ATM vestibule turn on, the power has come back on.The two walk out together.

"Well, hasn't this has been fun." Audrey says turning to look at him.

"Yeah, you wanna go home now."

"I'm kinda hungry, actually." Audrey tells him.

"The Italian day place down the street?" He suggests.

"There's a new sushi place that's only a block from here that I want to try." She points in the direction of the restaurant.

"Let's go." And the both set off talking and laughing together.

~~~

Vote and comment😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.8K 50
Quinn Sullivan moves from Montreal to New York after a high fashion magazine discovers her work and decides to hire her. What she doesn't expect is h...
550K 11.8K 115
{joey tribbiani ff} •book one• Heather Bing moves to New York, hoping that her life will continue to be as perfect as it currently is. She has a comf...
9K 244 20
vanessa vance is newer to new york. she didn't really know what there was for her here, until she runs into a cute, charming, sarcastic guy at a coff...
19.1K 371 37
Cute Mondler one shots because i'm obsessed with them I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS NOR DO I HAVE THE RIGHTS TO FRIENDS, ALL RIGHTS TO KEVIN...