In This Together (RE2:Leon Ke...

By QueenLightningF

Airam remembers nothing but waking up in a bright room and being taken away with the promise of safety from U... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Quick A/N
Epilogue

Chapter 6

1.9K 51 28
By QueenLightningF

                    Airam's POV

     I open my eyes and look around. I feel I'm underwater yet I can breathe. Panic sets in when I can't move. I frantically look around and see Kathryn quickly making her way to me. She presses her hand against the glass.

     "It's alright Airam. Just calm down, okay? I'm here."

     I somehow find the strength to move my hand. I match my hand to her's, causing her to smile. "Yes. I'm here. Want me to sing for you again?"

     I tap against the glass, longing to hear her sweet voice sing for me.

     She smiles and nods. "Only for you, my dear Airam... Hey Jude, don't make it bad. Take a sad song and make it better. Remember to let her into your heart. Then you can start to make it better."

     Everything fades to black while she sings, a feeling of peace going through me.

     I wince as the needles sting when they put them in my arms. I watch as purple fluid goes down the hose and into my right arm while green fluid goes into my left. I whimper as my arms feel like they're burning on the inside. "It hurts... It really hurts."

     The two men with clipboards don't say anything, just write things down. Another man walks in and over. I cry out as the burning gets worse. "It hurts!!"

     "The pain will pass. You're the strongest, the pain will pass." Is all I hear before everything fades away.

     My eyes flash open and I quickly look around. I see Leon pacing in front of me. My eyes widen when I see the man's crushed face.

     Images of a tyrant killing two men come into my mind. The images throw me into a panic. I shake my head, tears streaming down my cheeks as fear rushes over me. No no no no no no!

     "Airam! Calm down! Calm down." I hear Leon's strong voice and feel his hands on my cheeks.

     "Look at me. Airam, I need you to look at me, sweetheart. Please look at me."

     I open my eyes and meet his calm ocean eyes. He smiles. "Good. Airam, I need you to breathe. Copy mine, okay? In.... Out.... In...."

     I take deep breaths, slowly matching his. He smiles and wipes away my tears. "That's my girl."

     I can't help but smile and blush a litte at his words. He blushes when he realizes what he said. He chuckles nervously and stands up. He holds out his hand which I gladly take.

     I look behind him at the body in the cell. Leon puts his hands on my cheeks and turns me to look at him. "That's not gonna happen to you. Whatever did that to him, WILL NOT do that to you. I won't let that thing get you. Okay? I promise."

     I nod, smiling at his reassuring words. I throw my arms around him and he instantly wraps his around me. I pull away after a little bit a smile. Thank you.

     He smiles. "Sure thing. Now, we gotta find some spare parts to open up that cell. Once we do that, we're outta here."

     I nod and follow him as we leave the jail in search of the missing parts.

              ***Time Skip***

     I pull Leon's jacket closer when we exit onto the roof of the police station. I cover my nose, hating the smell of the smoke. I follow Leon over to the ladder and he goes first. He's halfway down when it breaks and he falls with a groan.

     I look at him in worry but it eases as he's quick to get up. He looks up at me. You okay?

     He gives me a thumbs up and smile. I shake my head, smiling. He holds his arms out and I jump down, landing softly in his arms. He sets me down and looks at the flaming helicopter.

     "We're gonna have to put that out." He walks over to a lever and flips it. I dodge the water that pours from a broken pipe. He quickly flips the lever, stopping the water. "Alright. There's gotta be another lever to change the direction."

     I nod and follow him as we head down a set of stairs. As we get close to the door at the bottom of the stairs, someone starts banging on it, trying to get out.

     Leon notions for me to stay back as two zombies burst through the door. I notice a switch on the wall as Leon deals with the two zombies. I walk over and flip the lever from right to left.

     "Great. That should get the water over the helicopter. Let's check out this room before heading back up there." Leon says, nodding to the open door.

     We find a special key and make our way back up. Leon flips the lever and this time the water pours onto the helicopter, putting out the fire.

     "Perfect. Let's go." Leon holds out his hand.

     I take his hand and he leads the way. We turn the corner and the helicopter starts moving. I freeze with fear as a tyrant pushes the helicopter out of the way easily. It's grey eyes look at Leon before locking onto me. 'No...'

     "Jesus Christ! Airam, run!" Leon calls out, forcing me to move. I run back out into the rain with Leon close behind. The tyrant's not much farther, it's heavy footsteps echoing.

     I hopelessly look around for an escape route. Leon pushes me behind him when the giant comes through the door. Leon fires at his head twice, not doing anything but knocking his hat off.

     I cover my eyes when Leon tosses a flash grenade. It goes off, blinding the tyrant. Leon grips my hand tightly as he runs us through the door. We make it back to the main hall before his thundering footsteps get louder and he appears behind us.

     Leon fires at the tyrant again before it punches him. Leon hits the ground with a groan. The tyrant ignores Leon and moves towards me. I stumble backwards and run only for him to grab my arm.

     I hit his arm as hard as I can, trying to get him to let go. He just stares at me before throwing me over his shoulder. I pound on his back as he starts to carry me away. No no no no!

     I quickly remember the knife. I grab it and shove it into the back of the tyrant's head. He stumbles, releasing me long enough for me to throw myself from him. I get to my feet and move towards Leon. He tosses another flash grenade at the tyrant's feet, blinding him.

     Leon grabs my hand and we run back up the stairs. Leon quickly turns to me. "Airam. I need you to run and hide. Alright?"

     I shake my head with wide eyes. No! Leon, I wan-

     Leon grabs my face, looking at me. "Airam please! I'll find you. I promise."

     I nod before running towards the library door. I look back to see the tyrant pursuing Leon. I run through the door and head towards the STARS office. I quickly shut the door behind me before looking around.

     I hide under one of the desks. I pull Leon's jacket close, burying my face in the sleeves.

     I'll find you. I promise.

     I keep repeating his words in my mind, giving myself a sense of hope. I freeze when the door opens and shuts.

     I cover my face, shaking in fear as my heartbeat covers any other noise.

     "Airam..."

     I quickly pull my hands away to see Leon on his knees in front of me. I launch myself at him, nearly knocking him over. I hold onto him as I start crying. I bury my face in his chest to keep my whimpers as quiet as I can. I feel him wrap his arms tightly around me.

     "I told you I'd find you. I'll always find you Airam."

         ***Another Time Skip***

     I watch as Leon toys with the electronic box. I flinch when something buzzes and the door to the cell opens. I stay out while Leon walks in. He grabs the pass and something else.

     I look to the left, hearing the zombies groan and scratch. I jump when Leon sets his hand on my back.

     "Sorry. Let's get outta here." I nod and follow close behind. A red light starts flashing as ALL of the cells open. "Shit!"

     Leon pulls a lever, unlocking the door door. He takes my hand and we run the back way only for the tyrant to come towards us.

     Leon pulls out the gun he got from the STARS office. He fires it twice, both shots meeting the tyrant's face. He stumbles before dropping onto his knee.

     Leon holds my hand tightly as we run pass, towards the exit.

             ----------------------------------
I've seen different versions people have made, such as Ada holding Leon and pointing at Mr. X or even Mr. X keeping Leon from Ada.

So I decided to make my own little thing. Lolz. That's really all I can think of saying for this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 10.4K 41
☆~°Together in Darkness°~☆ ☆~°Leon Kennedy X Reader°~☆ ~°☆°~ (Y/N) Ortega was a normal person, they're living with their best friend in Raccoon City...
264 6 6
After Raccoon City Anna and Leon seperated never to be seen again until 8 years later. 8 years Later they get a call from the president for them to w...
24.3K 727 13
You've just been informed by Chief Irons himself that not only are you to just drop all the missing kid cases piled up on your desk for the rapidly r...
8.3K 354 26
❝𝘓𝘦𝘰𝘯... 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘦𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘪...