The Stolen Game

By Ilovetomfelton

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 4

328 20 12
By Ilovetomfelton

Part 4

Kathryn was so surprised to see me, and the money that she nearly fainted! We became best friends again, and I had learnt a very valuable lesson for the future. Never steal money from a friend, or you will lose one instead.

In the end, the Silver Ferns and Australia had a fun game, which I participated in. Sadly, the Australians won the fun game, but no one ever held the title of the Netball World Cup 2011.

What a big adventure today was, but I learnt something else as well. Friends stick with you for life, no matter what.

Thanks for reading guys! That's the end of my story! I hope you enjoyed it! ;P <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 52.1K 85
Trope: ✓ marriage of convenience ✓ hate-to-love ✓ slow-burn ✓ Muslim characters/love story ✓ Bad boy/good girl ✓ Second chance ✓ Billionaire romance...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
11.4M 295K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
9.8M 498K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...