Beneath the Rising Sun

By loreleidreemurr

Holzer Wood is a normal 16 year old. As normal as a foster kid with powers could be, anyway. A "freak", some... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (Image Credit to Jakei -)

Before We Begin...

16 2 0
By loreleidreemurr

Before you get to the the story, I'd like to say some things.

First of all, thank you for checking out my story! I appreciate every single one of you who have come here to read this.

Second...yes. This story is free for you ALL to read.

Yes, this story is mine. I may have been inspired by a few books here and there, but this book, story, plot, and all of its characters are from my own thoughts and imagination. So I beg you, please do not copy my work. Although, I trust that you won't, if you have enough moral development.

Please let me know if you have any questions or criticism. I need it, as this is my second original story, and I'd love some help! (Note: Popular questions will be answered here. If it is a question that hasn't been answered frequently, I will have a direct response to you.)

Thank you again, and on to my story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

545K 22.1K 92
Join the ride full of possessiveness, love,hate,pain,happiness,joy,rudeness.
6.7K 1.1K 13
it's a story of a struggling poor boy that fall into the trap of a sick dangerous evil sadist psycho. topkook bottomtae angst dark Obsession this b...
46K 1.3K 7
فَتاه قوية و لكِن القدر أقوى مِنها غدرت مِن اقرب الناس ، تعذبت و ضلمت مِن اشباه الرِجال كانت تحب لكن طعنت فدخل رجال آخر رغما عِنها هل ستقع في الحُب...