Rewrite the stars

By HollyBowden4

When Perri Met Holly whilst on the genesis tour he never imagined that they would fall in love but fate decid... More

Flashback to the day we met
Dreams really do come true
A heart full of love
The sign of three
Why can't you be happy for me
Smile through the Pain
I'm ready to Dance
Everything is Lost
Dance with me

I love you with all my heart

97 0 0
By HollyBowden4

Perri's POV:

I woke up early and went downstairs and made breakfast for myself and Holly, I placed it all on the tray and carried it upstairs to our bedroom. As I walked into the bedroom Holly was just stirring from her beauty sleep she looked up and said 'aw Perri this is so nice of you, your such an angel'. I placed the tray down on the bed and got back into bed beside Holly, after having breakfast myself and Holly cuddled up next to each other and went back to sleep for abit longer.

After getting a couple more hours sleep I got up and had a shower before getting dressed, I grabbed my gym bag and trainers and kissed Holly on the lips before saying 'I will see you later my love, have you got anything planned'. Holly smiled at me and said 'Yeah I thought I might meet up with Francesca and Naomi and start some Christmas shopping', I nodded and said 'that sounds nice, I love you'.

Holly's POV:

After having a bit of a lie in I had a quick shower before getting dressed and going into graces room and getting her changed and dressed for the day, after having breakfast and feeding Grace I got ready and put Grace in her pram before leaving the house and heading into town to meet Francesca and Naomi.

Once I'd met up with Francesca and Naomi we went and had a look around a few shops looking for the right dress for the new years Eve masquerade ball, after trying on a few I finally found one I really liked and I ordered it in my size. Afterwards we went to Nandos and had some lunch I tried so hard to ignore the feeling that I was being watched but I couldn't push it from  my mind, after having lunch Naomi and Francesca went to the studio whilst I went into the Apple store to pick up a new case for my phone and I also decided to get Perri a new strap for his apple watch.

(Still Holly's POV:)

When I got home I gave Grace a bottle and placed her in her cot for her afternoon nap I went downstairs and sat in the kitchen ordering a couple of Christmas presents for Perri, when their was several sharp knocks on the front door I got up and walked to the front door and opened it. Stood on my door step was the monster who ruined my life I looked up and said 'What do you want get away from me', Chris stepped towards me and said 'I told you you'd never get away from me and now I'm going to teach you a very painful lesson' I tried to close the door but Chris put his foot in it and forced his way inside.

I reached for the house phone and tried to call the studio but Chris took the phone and threw it at the wall before pushing me up against the wall with his right hand around my throat, I grabbed his hand and tried to get it off my throat but he was to strong. I felt his fists collide with my face and my stomach I heard the crack of my ribs, I looked up as Chris knelt down in front of me holding my straighteners in his right hand he grabbed my left arm and clamped them down around my arms the pain was unbearable Chris kicked me in my abdomen and said 'Nobody's ever going to love you now' I watched as Chris ran out of the house before blacking out.

Perri's POV:

I paced back and fourth in the reception trying to get hold of Holly she was probably cooking dinner or having a power nap so I decided to leave her be and go back to my acrobatic session with Jordan despite the fact I was completely wiped out after my legs and cardio session with Mitchell this morning, Jordan looked up and said 'Did you manage to get hold of her' I shook my head and said 'No she's probably having a power nap or busy with Grace, she would have called if something was wrong'.

Holly's POV:

I slowly started to come round I could hear Grace crying upstairs I slowly pushed myself up off the floor and carefully made my way upstairs I quickly changed Grace and took her downstairs into the kitchen, I sat on one of the kitchen stools and looked at my phone I had 2 missed calls from Perri. I looked in my pocket mirror bruises were already starting to appear and my bottom lip was split as-well I knew I should go to the studio and see Perri but I didn't want him to see me like this and then I remembered that Sam was at home today so I grabbed my bag and Grace's bag before putting her in her pram and setting off for Sam's.

Sam's POV:

I was sat in my front room with Mitchell and Ashley and of course Opie, when I heard the front door bell ring I got up and walked downstairs to answer it thinking it was the pizza hut delivery but instead I found a soaking wet, bruised and battered Holly stood on my doorstep with a sleeping Grace in her pram I looked at her and said 'Holly what happened who did this to you' she was shaking so much but she managed to say 'It was my ex boyfriend he messaged me yesterday saying he knew where I was and that he was coming for me, can I come in please'. I stepped aside to let Holly in as soon as she was inside she collapsed I knelt down beside her and luckily found a pulse I turned towards the stairs and said 'Ashley I need a hand down here please, Mitchell I need you to call Pel tell him to get here now'.

Ashley's POV:

I was sat playing on the Xbox with Mitchell whilst Sam went down to answer the front door I looked at my watch and said 'How long does it take for Sam to go down to the front door', Mitchell was about to answer when I heard Sam shout 'Ashley I need a hand down here please' I also heard him asking Mitchell to call Perri I got up and ran to the stairs only to see Sam kneeling beside Holly I ran down the stairs and said 'What happened is she okay'. Sam looked up and said 'Her ex boyfriend got to her he messaged her yesterday telling her he knew where she was and that he was coming for her', I looked down and said 'That freak who does he think he is, let's get her upstairs and lay her on the sofa'. I carefully picked Holly up and carried her upstairs to the living room Mitchell stood up and said 'Oh god Holly is she going to be alright', I nodded and said 'Hopefully she'll be ok, Mitch can you get the first aid kit from my car it's in the boot. Did you get through to Pel' Mitchell nodded and said 'Yeah he's on his way I didn't know what was wrong so I didn't tell him'.

Whilst we waited for Perri to turn up I cleaned and dressed what I could of Holly's injuries she had some nasty partial thickness burns on her left arm so I cleaned them and dressed them, I looked up and saw Holly slowly starting to come round I rubbed her hand gently and said 'It's okay your alright your safe now' Holly hugged me and said 'Perri where's Perri' Mitchell smiled and said 'He's on his way don't worry'.

Perri's POV:

I parked up outside Sam's flat and ran up to his front door Ashley came down and let me in I took my shoes off and said 'So what's up' Ashley looked down and said 'Pel it's Holly she turned up here about 20 minutes in a bad way', I felt like I'd been kicked in the stomach I looked up and said 'Was it her ex boyfriend, is she ok is Grace ok'. Ashley took my hands and said 'yeah it was him, she's ok just a few minor cuts and bruises It might be worth taking her to A&E just to get her checked out. And Grace is fine Sam's been playing with her', I smiled and said 'Is she upstairs' Ashley nodded and said 'Yeah in the living room'.

I walked upstairs and went into the living room, Holly stood up and hugged me I wrapped my arms around her and said 'My love I'm so sorry I shouldn't have left you alone today it's all my fault', Holly kissed me on the lips and said 'No Perri it wasn't your fault I told you to go to the studio, I thought I'd be ok. I completely understand if you no longer love me I'm not exactly beautiful anymore', to hear that she thought she was no longer beautiful just broke my heart I looked deep into her beautiful brown eyes and said 'To me you are beautiful, and you always will be beautiful I love you with all my heart'.  

After a while I took Holly to the hospital to make sure she was ok, Grace was sleeping peacefully in her car seat I turned to Holly and said 'Did you have a good time with Francesca and Naomi' she nodded and said 'Yeah I did we went and looked around some shops and I found a dress for the new years eve masquerade ball, they said I can pick it up the week before Christmas'. I put my left arm around Holly and kissed her on the forehead and said 'I look forward to seeing it, I was thinking tomorrow we could spend the day together tomorrow with Grace and do whatever you want and Danielle has agreed to babysit Grace so we can go out for dinner and have the night to ourselves how does that sound', Holly looked up at me and said 'That sounds amazing thank you Perri your such an angel'. The nurse called us through and checked Holly over they said she had a bit of bruising round her ribs but nothing serious and that it would heal in time, they gave her some painkillers to help with the pain and said we could go home.

Holly's POV:

Once me and Perri got home we settled Grace down in her cot and got changed into our pjs and Diversity hoodies there was a knock at the door, I went downstairs and opened the door to find a Pizza hut delivery boy on the doorstep I said 'Oh I didn't order anything' the boy said 'It's for this address miss and it's already been paid for'. I nodded and took the boxes before smiling and closing the door, I grabbed two glasses of Lemonade and walked upstairs into mine and Pel's bedroom where I discovered he'd lit candles and put on my playlist of all my favourite episodes of the Simpsons, Perri looked up and said 'Did you order Pizza' I put the boxes down and said 'No the delivery guy said it had already been paid for'.

I climbed into bed and cuddled into Perri as my phone buzzed I picked it up and saw a message from Sam saying 'Hope you enjoy the Pizza and cookie dough', I smiled and said 'Pel the Pizza it's from Sam' Perri nodded and said 'Oh bless him he's such a good guy'. I clicked on my pizza hut app and ordered for a pizza, side and desert to be delivered to Sam's address, I then sent Sam a message saying 'Thank you for helping me today, I hope you enjoy the present', I looked over at Perri's phone and saw he'd ordered for Pizza hut to be delivered to Ashley's and Mitchell's to thank them as-well I smiled and kissed him passionately on the lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 89 33
Ava never intended for this to be more than a bet, more than a game. Feelings got passed around, had she fell in love with boy she didn't intend on f...
5.2K 128 27
Sophie was a 21 year old dancer from Essex who runs her own studios unexpectedly meets a familiar face someone she didn't think she would speak to a...
3.9K 81 30
I never intended on falling for him in the first place, but he turned out to be my first crush, my first love, but he wasn't my first heartbreak, I w...
43.9K 1.2K 17
A stoic elf A silly fish boy He melted his heart What will happen? I love flower husbands :3 ^Highest Rankings^ #2 in #fishpeople #3 in #Joel #3 in #...