āœ”ļø|3| š•š€š‹šŽš‘šŽš”š’ [AVENG...

By -WINEAUNT

š•š€š‹šŽš‘šŽš”š’ ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā” Amber Maximoff had one wish- To be normal, but after the failure at the airport in... More

š„š©š¢š š«ššš©š”
šš«šØš„šØš š®šž + šƒš¢š¬šœš„ššš¢š¦šžš«
š‚ššš¬š­
šš„ššš²š„š¢š¬š­
0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
š„š©š¢š„šØš š®šž
š’šžšŖš®šžš„

0.4

12K 420 493
By -WINEAUNT

ØØØØ

THE SOUND OF FOOTSTEPS walking down the metal stairs, sent a flare of anxiety through Ambers body as they echoed and became closer and closer.

Amber heard two people whispering, they seemed on edge and utterly nervous. A small click resounded through the metal walls, she instantly knew that Tony was getting ready to fight.

Amber closed her eyes and tried to push away all her anxious thoughts.

"Mr. Stark...? Who's down there" a faint voice whispered, Amber raised a brow she instantaneously knew who the small voice belonged to.

The girl fiddled with her brown hair as Tony took a step inside the big lab. His eyes scanned the room and finally landed on Amber.

"Amber?" Tony looked startled, never would he expect the distraught looking girl. He hadn't seen her in over a year and a half, she didn't look like that frail girl who had fought against him.

"Mr. Stark?" A small shout erupted through the eerie silence between the pair, "Is it safe to come out now?".

"Yeah" Tony called out, his eyes not once leaving the girls.

A boy walked in, his eyes widening at the sight of Amber just as Tony's had.

"Oh my god... Mr. Stark, that's..." Peter stumbled, "That's Wisteria"

"I am not Wisteria" Amber spoke up for the first time, her voice steady. Peter fell silent and Tony looked between the two.

"Amber......How are you here?" Tony sighed, his arms dropping to his sides.

"I-I" Amber stuttered before composing herself, "That's none of your concern..for now".

"Fine. Fair point. Friday send down two cups of decaf coffee" Tony told the AI, "and one apple juice for the kid" he sent a small, joking smile towards the shell-shocked Peter.

Amber looked down and let a small grin slip onto her face. It felt like the good ole' times where she'd just sit and watch Tony work on down intricate invention while she sipped on a small cup of coffee.

She missed it.

Peter was still looking at Amber, his eyes still wide and shocked to say the least. Amber turned to face the boy.

"Hey, Spiderboy right?" She asked,with her eyebrow raised and her arms crossed awkwardly.

"Sp-Spider-Man" Peter stuttered, "Spider-Man. I'm Spider-Man".

"I'm sorry for throwing you out that airport window" Amber apologized.

"Eh...No hard feelings" Peter shrugged as Tony approached the two with two travel mugs of coffee and a caprisun.

Tony tossed the juice pouch to Peter, who caught it in one hand. He handed the girl a small mug. She chuckled lightly as she saw a picture of a Steve caricature.

Amber took a small sip, and shuddered at the familiar taste of the coffee. British tea definitely could not come close to the familiarity of home.

"So.. Amber are you going to stay?" Tony asked, his face was straight but behind his eyes there was a flicker of hope.

"Oh Tony.... I wish I could" Amber replied sadness lacing her tone, "but it's too risky my flight home is this evening...."

"Wait you had to fly here? That surely must've taken long" Peter spoke, taking the caprison straw out of his mouth.

"Yeah.. but I had to see a familiar face" Amber said, looking down as if embarrassed.

"What do you mean 'familiar face'. I thought you were with Cap and the whole Brady Bunch?" Tony responded, his eyebrows furrowed together.

Amber looked up and met his concerned eyes, "They wanted me to start over, try to live a n-normal life. I don't know where they are" she told the two, although she knew exactly where three members of Caps team were hiding out.

Tony was quiet. Had this girl not had anyone to talk to or even help her?

Amber glanced behind her, "Shoot" she muttered, "Its getting late, I have to go" she said hurriedly. Tony looked shocked. They'd only been with her for a half hour and she was leaving already.

"Tony? Before I go, tell Vision that what he lost is at 55.9533° N, 3.1883° W.. Can you remember that?" Amber spoke, running a hand through her hair.

"I will." Tony replied, "Kid? Please stay safe" Ambers vision went misty from the forming tears. She ran to Tony and embraced him in a hug.

"I promise".

And with that Amber let go of the surprised man and walked out the door, she'd came through, not before sending a small wave to Peter.

As soon as Amber reached the roadside, she hailed a taxi. "Where ya off to today miss?" The cab driver drawled,

"The airport" Amber replied hastily, "step on it please I'm in a rush"

The cab driver mumbled something about millennials and their arrogant ways, but put his foot down on the gas and sped towards the airport.

ØØØØ

Amber walked down the small side street leading to the place she had inhabited for the last year and a half.

She trudged up the grey concrete stairs, and down the hall to her small shared apartment. She unlocked the door and stood inside.

"Mia?" She called out, taking off her shoes and closing the door, "You home?".

Amber was met with silence. Which was odd considering they always left a small radio on to keep out any burglars.

Ambers face dropped into fear. She grabbed a gun she'd stashed behind a loose wall panel by the front door.

Her shaking hands grasped the metal gun. Amber cautiously did a routine check of all the rooms. She dropped the hand holding the gun to her side.

Maybe Mia had just turned off the radio?

Amber sighed in relief and opened the door to reveal her pitch black bedroom. She flicked on a light and let out a small scream and held the gun at the figure sitting on her bed.

Her face paled and her gun fell out of her hands. She was in trouble, she could tell by the look on the figures face.

"Amber, we need to talk"

ØØØØ

Ooooh tea....

WHO DO YOU THINK VISITS AMBER?!

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter

don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT!

Anywhooo, I love you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470 21 5
"š˜›š˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜°š˜Æš˜­š˜ŗ š˜°š˜Æš˜¦ š˜©š˜¢š˜±š˜±š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¦š˜“š˜“ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜§š˜¦, š˜µš˜° š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜¦ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜£š˜¦ š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜¦š˜„." š…šØš«š¦šžš« šš„šššœš¤ š–š¢ššØš°...
897K 27K 30
????????? ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā” He's fast, she's weird, Amber? She just so happens to be both. ???? ??? ?? ??? ???????? ?????? #3 in ultron 05/02/2020 #3 in marve...
20.4K 414 19
After Thanos snapped his fingers and half of the population disappears, Y/n is left without her family, friends, or boyfriend. Not to mention strande...
625K 21.6K 44
In which two super powered individuals find that everything is overwhelming, except each other. Until alliances are formed and life gets in the way...