RWBY x the Son of Death

By Animefansetitoff

Team RWBY thought they have faced everything possible. That is, until they met the Son of Death. More

info
Chapter 1. Team RWBY meets the Son of Death
new info
Chapter 2 the Omega
Chapter 3 Bad Idea
Chapter 4: Roman and White Fang vs. the Son of Death
Chapter 5
I'm back
Update
info
heads up
bad news
Heads Up
New story
update

Chapter 6: Infiltration

7.2K 81 102
By Animefansetitoff

Y/n POV

Y/n was in a really pleasant about wandering through a forest of palm trees with ripe coconut hanging from them. He could smell the scent of freshly made coconut macaroons. Just as he found a pile of coconut macaroons about 60 ft high, he woke up.

Y/n: *eye begins to twitch* NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

The girls were startled from their sleep.

Blake: Y/n, what's wrong!

Y/n: I was having an amazing dream and finally found 60 ft tall pill of coconut macaroons but I suddenly wake up before I could enjoy them.

I said feeling a bit depressed.

Weiss: And that's why you nearly gave us a heart attack, you idiot!

I nodded as I tried to grab a bag of macaroons until I remembered I was all out.

Yang: Why do you like coconut macaroons that much to begin with.

Y/n: My big sister used to make them for me all the time before she took her life.

I said feeling my depression start to creep in again after so long of me forgetting I had depression to begin with.

Ruby: I didn't know that.

Y/n: I love to eat coconut macaroons because they were our favorite and eating them now makes me think that she's still alive.

I said

Blake: If it makes you feel and better, we could by you some.

Y/n: Really?

Yang: Of course. We're your girlfriend, none of use wants to see you upset.

I was so happy that I warp them to me and gave them all a Yang-style death hug.

Ruby: Can't breath.

She wheezed.

Weiss: Need air.

I heard them and let go.

Y/n: Sorry. I was just happy on have four amazing girlfriends like you girls.

RWBY: Aww.

Y/n: *whispering* Hey author, can you do a time skip please.

Author(me): Sure, why not. Makes my job easier.

(Time skip brought to you by chibi y/n hiding chibi team RWBY’s clothes while they are taking a shower)

Ruby: I thought that class would never end. Right, y/n.

Y/n: I really didn't notice. I left my body when it began and had a look around Vale to see if there were any new sweet shops opening. I got lucky when I got back to my body just as class ended.

Weiss: That's not fair.

Y/n: If it makes you feel better I’ll give you a kiss.

I told her. She immediately went redder than Ruby’s cape and looked away. I meant it, so I went and kissed her. At first she went stiff because she didn't expect it, but then she melted into it. After we finished, I asked her

Y/n: So did you like it.

Weiss: Y-yes.

She said blushing even more. Suddenly I heard knuckles cracking and turned around to see Yang and the others with their weapons in hand.

Y/n: Umm…girls, what are you doing?

I said nervously as I began to back up.

Yang: You have five seconds.

Y/n: Before what?

Blake: Before we kill you.

Just then I warped out of there and to the park in the middle of Vale. As I was about to walk around, I was tackled to the ground. I looked and saw it was Neo.

Y/n: What's up?

She sat up and pulled out a notepad and wrote

Neo: ‘I was trying to find you’

Y/n: Why didn't you text me?

Neo: ‘My scroll broke’

Y/n: Okay, why were you looking for me.

I saw her blush and hesitate for a second before writing down

Neo: ‘I wanted to know if you wanted to be my boyfriend’

Y/n: Look, I already have four girlfriends

I said and she immediately looked sad.

Y/n:*sigh* I'll video call them and ask if it's fine with them. But can you get off me first.

Neo looked at me when sparkles in her eyes and got off of me. When she did, I pulled out my scroll and called Blake.

Blake: Hey y/n, sorry about what happened. We were just a bit jealous at Weiss.

Y/n: It's fine. I wanted to ask you if you and the others would be fine if Neo here was my girlfriend too.

I said as Neo jumped up and clung on to me from behind, her head on my shoulder. Blake proceeded to ask the others and the said

Blake: We're fine with this.

Y/n: You heard them.

I said to Neo and was surprised the she wasn't clinging on to my back. I was yanked down so suddenly that I dropped my scroll before I could end the call and brought into a kiss with Neo. I heard the girls yell through my scroll as I kissed Neo back

RWBY: YOU’RE DEAD!!!

And the call was ended. I broke the kiss between Neo and me.

Y/n: First of all, you taste like ice cream. And second, is this you're “broken” scroll.

I said as I showed her the scroll I pulled out from her back pocket. Her reaction was adorable and priceless

(This was how she looked)

I couldn't help but chuckled at how flustered she looked as she tried to take her scroll from me. But suddenly there was a call coming through her scroll and I saw that it was ROMAN TORCHWICK!!!

Y/n: NEO! I you want to be with me, I want you to stay away from Torchwick.

I said as I spoke “his” name with so much venom that she could tell that I hated the man. She nodded as I gave her the scroll. After writing what she was going to send, she showed it to me.

Neo: ‘Roman. I'm no longer going the work for you. I want to be with my boyfriend. Tell Cinder that I love her. Neo’

I sighed after calming down and said.

Y/n: I'm sorry for that outburst. I you still want to work wi…

I began to say but was cut off by her finger on my mouth and her notepad reading

Neo: ‘I was trying to find an excuse to leave anyways. Thank you’

And I saw her hit send. She looked at me and smiled.

Y/n: I'm going to introduce you to the others. Alright?

She nodded and I warped us to my teams room, forgetting they were pissed at me. As soon as we were there, I was tackled by an angry Yang.

Y/n(thought): Crap.

Y/n: Yang, I can expl...

Just then, Neo smacked Yang with her umbrella, knocking her off of me.

Yang: What's your problem.

Neo: ‘I won't let you hurt him’

All of a sudden, I caught the scent of macaroons and launched myself at the source and found myself on top of Blake.

Blake: Y-Y/n! What are you doing.

But I just ignore her and took the bag in Blake’s hand. It head macaroons in it.i got off of her and began to wolf them down. I used my Semblance too many times and really needed the macaroons to return my sugar level back to normal. After I ate half of the macaroons, I looked at Blake and said

Y/n: Sorry about that. It's just that if my sugar levels get too low because of me Semblance, I enter a feral-like stated if I smell macaroons around me.

Blake: It's fine.

Y/n: Oh. Good news. Neo here used to work for Torchwick before today so she can help us find out what he had plan.

I said as I looked at Neo, who nodded

(Time skip brought to you by hungry chibi author wolfing down the pie chibi y/n made)

Y/n: Okay. I didn't think it was that bad.

Weiss: We need to tell professor Ozpin.

Before anyone else could say anything, I warped us to Ozpin’s office. I remembered that Blake told me to warn them before I did that and told them

Y/n: Sorry about that.

Blake: I feel like you won't remember to warn us.

Y/n: Probably not. But here, Oz. You'd need this.

I said handing Ozpin a copy of everything Neo told us.

Y/n: Also, Neo here is going to stay with us.

Ozpin: I don't mind. But what is this.

Y/n: Like I said. Something you'll need. Now to warp back to the dorm.

I said and did so a few seconds after I warned the others. The still ended up falling on one another.

Y/n: Even warning you guys, you still fall on top of one another.

I looked out the window to see Sun hang from a tree. I sighed and warped him in, cause him to fall on the floor head first. I walk over to the window and saw Neptune. I growled and summoned a Gaster Blaster aimed at him.

Y/n: Give me a reason not to fire at you.

Suddenly I was yanked back into my room and my Gaster Blaster looked inside to see what happened.

Yang: Okay, that's enough. I really didn't think you'd dislike Neptune that much.

Y/n: I just think he's stupid and annoying.

I said crossing my arms.

Yang: Sure.

Sun was helping Neptune in and said

Sun: So are we ready to go.

Blake: Actually, we don't need to.

Y/n: Wrong.

Blake: Why?

Y/n: We need to figure out the full extent of Roman’s plan. Neo give us a lot to work with, but she didn't know the goal in mind he has or his endgame because she wasn't with him long enough.

I saw Neo looking down at her feet in shame.

Y/n: But without her information, I would be able to have a few ideas of what his endgame could be.

She looked up at me with a smile.

Y/n: Remember our jobs as we plan. And no Weiss, I can go with you. I need to go with Blake and sun in case things go south.

I said before she could say anything. I opened a portal to the void and stepped through.

3rd person POV

Y/n: Can you guys hear me.

Y/n said to everyone in their head from inside the void.

Weiss: Yes, but I don't know how.

Y/n: I am able to communicate with anyone I want through their conscious and subconscious.

Ruby: I still don't understand.

Y/n: None of you would understand, my Rose Petal, unless you understand the void. Which none of you would be able to without going insane.

Neptune: Rose Petal?

Y/m: If I were you, I would shut up if you want to live.

He immediately went stiff.

Y/n: If my Golden Dragon wouldn't mind taking this buffoon away I would appreciate it. Oh and break him if he tries anything on you.

Yang: Got it, my handsome Reaper.

She said as she dragged the idiot off with her. After that, the rest of us went towards we needed to go.

A/n: Sorry to cut it here. I'm just reaching a point were I might work on a story I had in mind. Male Vandheer Lorde Son Reader x RWBY. I'm not sure to make it an abused and neglected story or not. Comment if I should make it an abused and neglected story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 1.4K 26
Roman has a Son named Y/N. He is extremely protective about him. But even he didn't knew how powerful his son really was
621 1 9
Without evil, heroes can't exist. It's fundamental that evil exists for heroes to exist. The problem was, how does one identify when pure evil exist...
13K 218 15
Jaune Arc meets Fiona Thyme and let's just say that they really hit it off, but the to are major dorks and don't realize that they are slowly falling...
127K 1.9K 24
At a young age Y/N Branwen's mother left him with just him and his father F/N Lane. All was fine until unknown people murdered his father join Y/N on...