The BLISS Members.

By realhyunie

The Sequel Of The Best Moments BTS+Hyun Young. This Is Where Hyunie Will Start Her Adventure With Her New Mem... More

First Day With The Members.
Crush!
Gifts.
Ignorant.
Debut Shooting.
Breakup.
Jealousy.
Confession.
Fansign.
Fan Meet Preparations.
Q And A!
Rumors.
Fan Meet.
New Classmate.
Depression.
Kidnapped.
Presentation.
Valentine's Day.
Best Friends.
Stray Kids.
Fading Friendship.
Battle Preparations.
Battle.
Bunch Of Weird Gifts.
Childhood Friend.
That One Moment.
Fandom Name.
The Best Gift.
Hanging Out With My Role Model.
The Truth.
Trip To Mexico.
Fake Friend.
Problem.
Shocking Confession.
New Classmate #2.
Amusement Park.
Going Out With My Fan.
Visiting My Second Home.
Why Her??!
Real Friendship.
Hybrid Training.
Weird Picture And Texts.
Guardian Friend.
Confession #2.
Wedding Party.
Breakup.
Making Up.
Making Up #2.
Worst Enemy.
The Best Gift.
Hanging Out.
Scary Encounter.
Graduation.
Last Concert.
Goodbye.

New Members???????!!!

2 0 0
By realhyunie

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up From A Nightmare And Couldn't Go Back To Sleep, So I Decided To Scroll Through Instagram. I Checked The Time And It Was 8AM, I Don't Have School Today, So I Guess I'll Just Hang Out At The Park Alone At Noon Time And That's It I Guess. While I Was Scrolling Through The Phone, I Received A Phone Call From The Manager. I Looked At Hei-Ryung Unnie And She Was Still Sleeping, So I Grabbed My Phone And Headed Out Of The Room.

I Replied And Said, "Hello, Manager Unnie." She Replied With, "Hyunie, Hello, Sorry To Be Calling You At This Time. Well, I Need You And The Members To Be At BIGHIT Meetings Room At 9AM OK, Bang PD Nim Has Something To Tell All Of You." I Hummed And Bid Her Goodbye, I Then Hung Up The Phone And Headed Back To The Room To Wake Hei-Ryung Unnie Up.

When I Was Done Waking Hei-Ryung Unnie And All Of The Members Up, I Immediately Headed To The Bathroom To Do My Morning Routine. When I Was Done, I Decided To Get Ready. For The Clothes, I Decided On Black Crop Top, Black Leather Jeans And Black Converse High. For The Hairstyle, I Wore My Hair Down. For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner On The Waterline, Blush And Lip Balm. When I Was Done Getting Ready, I Headed Downstairs And Saw All Of The Members Ready Already.

We All Then Headed Out And Went To The BIGHIT Meetings Room. When We Reached There, We Sat Down And Waited For Bang PD Nim. The PD Nim Showed Up After 5 Minutes And We All Showed Respect To Bang PD Nim By Standing Up And Greeting Him. He Then Sat Down And Said, "I'm Holding This Meeting For A Reason, I Know Some Of You Might Get Upset And Some Of You Will Think Of Leaving The Group, But This Choice Was Made Even By Other KPOP Groups." We All Nodded And Waited. After 2 Minutes, 2 Girls Arrived And Bang PD Nim Said, "Welcome Your Fellow New Members, Bae JinMin And Jang YuMin.

All Of Us Were Shocked And Minjee Said To Bang PD Nim, "Wait, Repeat That Again, I Think I Heard Wrong, Did You Say New Members??" He Nodded And Said, "They Are Your New Members." I Then Smiled At Them And JinMin Smiled Back At Me. Bang PD Nim Then Said, "Well, I'll Leave You All So You Can Socialize And Interact With One Another OK. Don/t Pick Fights OK." When He Left, I Stood Up And Said, "Welcome To BLISS." They Thanked Me And Sat Down.

Hwa-Young Unnie Then Said, "Well, Tell Us About Yourself." They Nodded And JinMin Started By Saying, "My Name Is Bae JinMin, I'm 17 Years Old. I Was Born On 2003, October 29th. Nice To Meet You All, Please Take Care Of Me." We All Then Nodded And Now It's YuMin's Turn. She Said, "Hello, My Name Is Jang YuMin, I'm 18 Years Old. I Was Born On 2002, January 4th. Please Take Care Of Me." We All Then Clapped Our Hands For Them And JinMin Then Said, "Well, We Would Like To Learn More About You. We Know Your Names But We Don't Know Anything About You."

I Then Started Off By Saying, "Hello, My Name Is Jung Hyun Young And My Stage Name Is Hyunie, I'm 15 Years Old. I Was Born On 2005, December 1st. And My Position In The Group Is Main Vocal, Main Dancer, Maknae, Center, Rapper And Visual. I'm Originally From Seoul, But I Moved To Mexico At The Age Of 2. My Favorite Color Is Tiffany Blue, My Favorite Food Is French Fries And My All Time Favorite Drink Is Hot Chocolate And Lastly, My Favorite Fast Food Restaurant Is McDonald. Welcome To The Group And Hope You Have A Great Time." They Nodded And Now It Was Hei-Ryung Unnie's Turn. She Started By Saying, "My Name Is Jung Hei-Ryung, I'm 15 Years Old. I Was Born On 2005, Dec 1st Too And My Position Is Main Vocal, Lead Dancer, Rapper And Visual. I'm From Seoul, But I Was Moved To Mexico At The Age Of 1. Hope You Will Have A Great Time With Us."

After We Were All Done Introducing Ourselves, We Then Decided To Take Them To See The Dorms. We Actually Became Really Close In An Instant, It's Fun Having New Friends. We Headed To The Ice Cream Place Before We Go Back To The Dorm, I Decided To Buy For All Of The Members So It's My Treat. We All Decided On Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream And We Ate It On The Way Back Home. When We Reached Home, Hwa-Young Grabbed JinMin And YuMin And Said, "Let's Talk."

I Was So Confused By Her Behavior But I Decided To Shake It Off. After 5 Minutes, They Came Back And Hwa-Young Said, "OK So This Is Going To Be The Bedroom Arrangement Starting Tomorrow OK. Hei-Ryung, Hyunie And JinMin. Eunha, Hana And Harin. Minjee, YuMin And I. That's It." We All Agreed And That's How It Will Start From Tomorrow. JinMin And YuMin Then Went Back To Their Own Home To Start Packing, I'm Sure It Will Be Pretty Fun.

I Then Headed To Hei-Ryung's And I Shared Room, Hei-Ryung Then Asked, "Hyunie, Are You OK With Someone Being With Us In The Same Room??" I Looked Confused And Just Nodded, I Then Asked, "Why??" She Replied With, "I Feel Uncomfortable With It. I Only Want To Stay With You." I Smiled At Her And Walked Up To Her, I Sat On Her Lap And Said, "Well, You Are With Me, So Yeah." She Nodded. She Then Asked, "Do You Want To Cuddle?" I Nodded.

Hei-Ryung Unnie Then Placed Me On The Bed And Laid Down, She Then Cuddled Me And I Nuzzled My Face In Her Chest And She Was Playing With My Hair. I Then Immediately Fell Asleep Because It Was So Comfortable.

*The Next Morning.*

I Woke Up With The Sound Of My Phone Ringing. I Checked The Time And It Was 9AM, I Answered The Phone Call And It Was YuMin. I Never Gave Her My Phone Number, How Come?? She Then Said, "Hyunie Baby, Just Wanted To Tell You That I'll Reach The Dorms At 11AM, Same For JinMin." I Hummed And She Asked, "Did You Just Wake Up??" I Replied With A Yes. She Then Said, "Your Raspy Voice Is So Sexy." I Giggled Quietly And She Then Bid Me Bye And Hung Up.

I Then Decided To Continue Sleeping Because I Was So Tired. When I Was Gonna Fall Asleep, Someone Knocked On The Bedroom Door And Came In, It Was Minjee Unnie. She Came Up To Me And Asked, "Do You Know When JinMin And YuMin Are Coming??" I Nodded And Said, "11AM." She Just Nodded And Said, "OK Thank You." She Then Pecked My Lips And Left.

Hei-Ryung Then All Of A Sudden, Held My Hand. I Looked At Her Direction And She Was Awake, I Smiled At Her And Said, "Good Morning Un-" Before I Could Finish My Sentence, She Kissed Me. After 5 Seconds, She Pulled Away And Said, "Don't Call Me Unnie, Call Me Nicknames." I Nodded And Said, "I Don't Have One For You Though." She Huffed And Said, "I Have One For You, Angel Face." I Giggled And Said, "OK Then, Sweetheart." She Shook Her Head And I Said, "SweetiePie."

She Shook Her Head Again, "OK Fine, Melody." She Looked Surprised And Said, "Why Of All The Names This One??" I Replied With, "Because Your Singing Is Like Music To My Ear And I Really Love Your Voice, That's Why." She Nodded And Said, "I Really Like It. Do You Have Another One??" I Nodded And Said, "Princess." She Shook Her Head And Said, "I'm The Only One That's Allowed To Call You This Name." I Giggled And Said, "OK Then, Sugar Lips." She Blushed And Said, "OK We Are Over With The Nicknames." I Giggled And Nodded.

I Then Got Up And Headed To The Bathroom To Shower, Brush My Teeth And Wash My Face. When I Was Done, I Dressed Up In An Oversized White Sweatshirt, Jeans Shorts And Black Ankle Socks. For The Hairstyle, I Wore My Hair Down. For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner On The Waterline, Blush And Lip Balm. I Then Headed Downstairs And Surprisingly, All Of The Members Were Awake. I Sat Down And All Of A Sudden, Someone Called Me. I Replied And It Was JinMin This Time. She Then Asked, "Apartment Number What?? We Actually Forgot The Number." I Replied With, "408." She Hummed And Hung Up.

After 5 Minutes, I Heard The Doorbell Ring, I Opened The Door And It Was JinMin Unnie And YuMin Unnie. I Hugged Them And They Entered, They Then Headed To The Living Room And I Headed To The Kitchen. I Made All Of Us Milk Tea And I Grabbed The Glucose Biscuit And Placed Everything In The Tray And I Headed To The Living Room. I Placed The Tray In The Table And Everyone Started Eating.

When All Of Us Were Done, JinMin Asked Me, "Hyunie Baby, Where Is The Bedroom I'll Be Staying In?? I Need To Put My Stuff." I Nodded And Said, "You Are Sharing A Room With Hei-Ryung Unnie And I." She Just Hummed And I Took Her To The Bedroom. She Started Unpacking And I Asked, "Shall I Help You, Unnie??" She Looked At Me And Smiled Slightly. She Seemed To Be Lost In Her Thoughts Because She Was Looking At Me For 5 Minutes Straight, I Then Said, "JinMin Unnie." Her Trail Of Thoughts Then Got Cut Off And Looked At Me, I Asked Once Again, "Shall I Help??" She Replied With, "If You Want." I Nodded.

While I Was Helping Her, She Asked, "Do You Have Any Siblings??" I Nodded And Said, "2 Sisters." She Nodded And Continued Unpacking. When We Were Done, Which Took Almost 2 Hours, I Sat On The Bed And She Sat Next To Me. She Then Said, "Good Job Hyunie." And Gave Me A Peck On My Lips. I Smiled At Her, She Then Asked, "Are You Fine With It??" I Nodded. She Looked Confused And I Explained, "Well, I Accept Skinships From Anyone Close To Me, Not Everyone Though. Like For Example, The BLISS Members, My Best Friends, Stray Kids, BTS, ASTRO, TWICE And EXO." She Nodded.

After 2 Minutes, JinMin Unnie Asked, "Hyunie, Do You Want To Know The Reason Why I Was Looking At You And Got Lost On My Thoughts??" I Nodded And Said, "If You Are Comfortable With Telling Me, Then Sure." She Hummed And Said, "Actually, I Used To Have A Friend That I Liked A Lot, You Could Basically Say That I Have Fallen In Love With Her. When I First Came Here, Which Was 1 Year Ago, She Was My First Friend In Korea. She Helped Me Through All Of My Hard Times And She Was Super Nice. But When I Told Her I Liked Her, She Immediately Left Me And Started Walking With The Mean Girls Squad. I Actually Felt Bad For Her, But Then I Started Ignoring Her Too. But Someone Else Entered My Life And Supported Me, That Person Is YuMin. Since That Moment, I Promised Myself That I Would Never Fall In Love Ever Again And Even If I Did, I Wouldn't Tell The Person I Like That I Like Them. Guess, You Reminded Me Of Her And That's It... You Kinda Look Like Her. But Looks Like I Broke That Promise Myself And I Fell In Love Once Again. But, I Think She Left Me Just Because I'm A Lesbian."

I Patted Her Head And Said, "You Don't Become A Lesbian Just Because You Want To, You Just Simply Fall In Love With Someone Of The Same Gender. I Think That's The Reason Why, Don't Worry, I Support You.. The BLISS Members Are All From The LGBTQ+ Community." She Looked Surprised But Then Smiled At Me And Hugged Me Saying, "Thank You Hyunie." I Shook My Head And Said, "No Problem, Unnie. Anytime." After She Let Go Of Me, I Said, "Unnie, Let's Go Downstairs And Stay With The Members." She Nodded And We Headed Downstairs.

When I Was Going To Sit Down, Hei-Ryung Unnie Carried Me And Placed Me In Her Lap. She Hugged My Waist And Rested Her Chin On My Shoulder And Asked, "Why Does JinMin And YuMin Both Call You Baby??" I Shrugged My Shoulder And Said, "Now That I Look Back At It, They Actually Do." She Nodded And Asked, "Are You Close With Them Now??" I Replied With, "I Think So, Why??" She Looked Me In The Eyes And I Knew Exactly What She Wants, I Knew That She Wants Me To Ask Them Myself. I Sighed And Said, "OK Then, I Will." She Pinched And Kissed My Cheeks.

It Was Currently 2:50PM. I Decided To Show The New Members Around The House. I Then Asked, "JinMin Unnie, YuMin Unnie, Want Me To Show You Around The House??" They Nodded And I Smiled At Them. Hei-Ryung Then Gave Me A Peck On My Lips And Let Go Of Me, I Got Off Her Lap And She Said, "Make It Quick." I Nodded And I Headed Upstairs. It Was 2 Floor House, That's Why. I Then Took Them To The Dance Practice Room First, I Said, "This Is Our Dance Practice Room. In Case The BIGHIT Dance Practice Room Has Trainees Practicing Or Even People In General Practicing, We Can Practice Here." They Nodded And Headed Inside. They Found It Fascinating And Then They Headed Out And I Continued Showing Them Around The House.

I Then Entered The Song Recording Room, I Said, "This Is The Song Recording Room, In Case You Want To Practice Your Singing, But You Don't Know How You Sound, You Can Always Use This Room And Then Listen To It Over And Over Again Until You Are Satisfied With It. Or In Case The Day We Will Record A Song, You Are Sick Or You Have An Appointment At The Doctor, You Can Record The Song A Day Before And Put It In A CD And Then Give It To The Producer. He Will Place Your Recording In The Song And It Will Be Perfect." They Nodded And I Continued Showing Them Around.

When I Was Done, I Then Asked, "Unnies, Why Do You Both Call Me Hyunie Baby??" They Smiled At Me And YuMin Unnie Said, "You'll Figure It Out Later Baby." I Sighed, But Nonetheless Said Nothing. I Then Headed Back To The Living Room And Sat Next To Hei-Ryung Unnie, She Asked, "Did You Ask Them??" I Nodded And Said, "They Told Me That I Will Figure It Out Later." She Frowned But Nonetheless Nodded. She Then Asked, "Wanna Go Cuddle??" I Nodded.

We Then Excused Ourselves And Headed To Our Shared Room, I Entered An Hei-Ryung Then Entered And Closed The Door. I Laid Down And Said, "I Actually Will Really Miss This Moment." She Looked Confused And I Explained, "Well, JinMin Unnie Is Sharing A Room With Us Starting Today, I Will Really Miss Being Cuddled By You Without Anyone Bothering Us. But Now We Have To Be Careful And Not Do Any Of Those Things In Front Of JinMin Unnie." She Nodded And Said, "We Don't Have To Be Careful, Look." She Then Pecked Me And I Smiled At Her.

She Then Laid Down Next To Me And Said, "Hyunie, I Love You." I Blushed And Hid My Face In Her Chest. She Then Chuckled And Said, "Don't Be Shy, You Are My Baby." I Nodded. I Was Then Going To Fall Asleep But Hei-Ryung Unnie Whispered Something In My Ear Which Got Me Shook. I Then Hid My Face In Her Chest Again And She Said With A Sad Look On Her Face, "I'm Sorry, I Was Just Joking. It Was A Joke." I Then Comforted Her And Said, "It's OK If You Want To. I Feel Like I Can Do It If It's You." She Shook Her Head And Said, "I Can't, Sorry Hyunie But In The Near Future." I Nodded And Then Fell Asleep Immediately.

A/N: You Have To Guess What Hei-Ryung Said To Hyunie. Hint: It's Something About Their Relationship.

*Thank You For Reading*

(2769 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103 2 12
He's the new boy. The only thing he wants is to start over and get away from the traumas of his past. She's the pretty popular girl. All she wants is...
15.7K 637 25
she fell in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time and it gave her the most euphoric feeling .. || idol au || oc x skz ...
92.7K 3.2K 37
*completed* Your best friend ever since you were young, the one and only Lee Felix. You couldn't remember ever being apart from him, until you two we...
15.6K 994 20
in which they were meant to fade. cowritten by @jiphoric cover by @directorww [monsta x im changkyun + lee jooheon] unedited / written in 2018-2019