The BLISS Members.

By realhyunie

The Sequel Of The Best Moments BTS+Hyun Young. This Is Where Hyunie Will Start Her Adventure With Her New Mem... More

First Day With The Members.
Crush!
Gifts.
Ignorant.
Debut Shooting.
Breakup.
Jealousy.
Confession.
Fansign.
Fan Meet Preparations.
Q And A!
Rumors.
Fan Meet.
New Classmate.
Depression.
Kidnapped.
Presentation.
Valentine's Day.
Best Friends.
New Members???????!!!
Fading Friendship.
Battle Preparations.
Battle.
Bunch Of Weird Gifts.
Childhood Friend.
That One Moment.
Fandom Name.
The Best Gift.
Hanging Out With My Role Model.
The Truth.
Trip To Mexico.
Fake Friend.
Problem.
Shocking Confession.
New Classmate #2.
Amusement Park.
Going Out With My Fan.
Visiting My Second Home.
Why Her??!
Real Friendship.
Hybrid Training.
Weird Picture And Texts.
Guardian Friend.
Confession #2.
Wedding Party.
Breakup.
Making Up.
Making Up #2.
Worst Enemy.
The Best Gift.
Hanging Out.
Scary Encounter.
Graduation.
Last Concert.
Goodbye.

Stray Kids.

2 0 0
By realhyunie

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke To The Sound Of My Phone Ringing, I Picked Up My Phone And Accepted The Call. "Hello." I Then Heard The Person Say, "Hello, Hyunie. It's Hyunjin From Stray Kids." I Then Said, "Oh, Hello Oppa." He Replied With, "Sorry To Be Calling You At This Time, I Know It's 6AM, But The Members And I Are Practicing, So We Were Wondering, Do You Mind If We Hang Out At Your Dorm Today?"

I Was So Shocked And Happy, I Then Said, "Wait A Second, I'll Check My Schedule." He Hummed And I Got Up And Our Schedules Were Attached In Our Rooms, I Checked It And We Had Nothing Today. I Then Said, "Yeah Sure You Can Come." He Hummed And Said, "Then We'll Be There Around 3PM OK. Thank You Hyunie." I Hummed And Said, "Anytime, Oppa." He Then Hung Up And I Can't Sleep Anymore, So I Need To Just Stay Awake.

I Headed To The Bathroom To Shower, Brush My Teeth And Wash My Face. When I Was Done With My Morning Routine, I Decided To Dress Up In Comfortable Clothes. I Then Ended Up Dressing In White Crop Top, Black Shorts And Black Ankle Socks. For The Hairstyle, I Wore My Hair Down. Lastly, For The Makeup, I Decided To Apply Concealer, Mascara, Eyeliner On The Waterline, Highlight, Blush And Lip Balm. I Then Sprayed Some Perfume On Myself And I Headed Downstairs.

I Headed To The Kitchen And Grabbed Some Cereal And Milk. I Boiled The Milk Until It Was Warm And Poured Some Cereal Onto The Bowl. When The Milk Was Warm Enough For Me, I Poured It Over The Cereal And Mixed It, I Headed To The Couch And Watched TV While I Eat. When I Was Done Eating, I Received A Message, It Was From An Unknown Person.

Unknown: Hello, Hyunie.

Hyun Young: Hello, But Who Are You??

Unknown: I'm I.N From Stray Kids, Such A Pity That You Didn't Save Up My Name On Your Phone.

Hyun Young: Hehe, Sorry, I'll Do It Now.

I.N Oppa: OK Then, I Just Wanted To Say That I'm Excited To Be Hanging Out With You And The Members Today, I'm Sure It Will Be Fun And A Weird Combination. BLISS And Stray Kids, I Think It Will Be Such A Famous Group If We Were One.

Hyun Young: Of Course It Will, I'm Also Excited Because You All Are Coming Over. And It Will Be Fun, Just Like Last Time When We All Fell Asleep Backstage.

I.N: True, Well Anyways, I Gotta Go OK. See You Soon.

Hyun Young: OK Oppa, Bye Bye. <3.

I Then Switched Off My Phone And Decided To Just Go Outside And Stay At The Park Nearby Our House. I Grabbed My White Converse High And Wore It. I Headed To The Park Nearby And I Sat At The Bench, Someone Then Hugged Me From Behind And I Was Surprised. When I Looked Back, It Was Jimin, I Missed Him So Much. He Then Asked, "May I Sit Next To You??" I Nodded And He Sat Next To Me.

He Then Asked, "How Have You Been??" I Hummed. He Ruffled My Hair And Said, "I Heard That You Were With Jungkook Just The Other Day, All Of Us Were Worried About Him, But V And Suga Hyung Were The Most Worried Ones, They Couldn't Stand Still." I Smiled And Said, "Of Course." He Then Asked, "Are You Dating Anyone At The Moment??" I Nodded, He Nodded And Asked About Them. I Replied With, "It's A Girl And She's My Bandmate, Those Are The Hints." He Then Asked, "Is It Eunha?? Or Maybe Minjee?? Oh No, She Likes Jungkook. Ohh, I Know It's Harin... No No, Hwa-Young... Is It Hei-Ryung??" I Nodded And Said, "It Is Hei-Ryung Unnie."

He Looked At Me And Asked, "So, Who Confessed First??" I Replied With, "Hei-Ryung Unnie Asked Me What Would I Do If She Said She Likes Me, And I Told Her I'd Date Her. She Then Ran Away From The Room Because Her Heart Was Beating So Fast And She Was A Blushing Mess, After 5 Minutes She Came Back And Kissed Me. That's How It Is." I Then Asked, "Are You Dating Anyone??" He Shook His Head And I Asked, "OK, Do You Like Anyone??" He Nodded. I Asked About Them And He Said, "Jhope Hyung."

I Pinched His Cheeks And Asked, "Why Don't You Confess??" He Replied With, "I'm Sure He Has Someone He Likes, I'm Not That Confident When It Comes To Confessing." All I Found Was Sadness In His Voice, I Grabbed My Phone And Said, "Let's Change That." He Then Looked Flustered And Asked, "What Are You Going To Do??" I Shushed Him And Called Jhope Oppa. He Picked Up The Phone And I Turned On The Speaker I Said, "Jhope Oppa??" He Hummed And I Said, "I Actually Never Told You This, But I'll Only Say It Once, So Listen Well." He Hummed Again And I Said, "I Like You Oppa." He Was Quiet And After Maximum 2 Minutes, He Said, "Sorry, But I Like Someone Else." I Giggled Quietly And Asked, "Who Is It??" He Replied With, "Jiminie." I Hummed And Said, "I Was Actually Joking About The Confession... Well Guess What, Jimin Is Here With Me And He Said He Likes You Too. So I Decided To Set You Both Together. Bye Bye Jhope Oppa."

When I Hung Up, Jimin Was Just Sitting There All Lifeless, I Chuckled At Him And Said, "Jimin, Jhope Said He Likes You Too, GO Get Him." He Looked At Me And Hugged Me As A Thank You And Ran Back To The Dorm. I Hope They Have A Great Relationship. I Headed Back To The Dorm And It Was 9AM, I Headed To Hei-Ryung's And I Shared Room And She Was Still Sleeping, I Bet She's Tired. I Laid Down Next To Her And Closed My Eyes.

After 5 Minutes, I Fluttered My Eyes Open Because I Couldn't Sleep, So I Just Grabbed My Phone And Started Chatting With My Mexican Best Friends, We All Had A Group And It Was Super Fun. I Then Saw Someone's Name That I Didn't Recognize, Adelina. I Searched Through My Contacts And She Really Wasn't There, Guess She Is A New Best Friend For My Other Friends, I Then Saved Her Phone Number And Continued Chatting With My Friends.

All Of A Sudden, I Received A Message, It Was From Adelina.

Adelina: Hey Hyunie, I Just Wanted To Say, I'm Sure You Didn't Recognize Me But I Was At Your Fansign And Fanmeet, I Really Did Enjoy It. Also, I'm Ellie's New Friend, Nice To Meet You, Hyunie.

Hyun Young: Hey Adelina. Well, Thank You For Supporting My Members And I, I Really Appreciate It. Also, Thank You For Being Friends With Ellie, I Figured She Might Be Bored All Alone. I Appreciate You.

She Then Read It And Just Send 2 Hearts. Aww, She's Really Sweet. Suddenly, My Eyelids Felt Heavy And I Decided To Sleep Until It's 2:30PM. I Checked The Time And It Was Currently 10:30AM. I Switched Off My Phone And Immediately Fell Asleep.

*4 Hours Later*

I Woke Up From The Sound Of My Phone Ringing, When I Replied, I Said, "Hello." The Person Then Said, "Hello, Hyunie. It's Hyunjin. Well, Just Wanted To Say That We Are 10 Minutes Away OK." I Hummed And Said, "OK Then, I'll Tell My Members To Get Ready." He Hummed And I Hung Up The Phone. I Got Up And Headed Downstairs, I Saw All Of My Members Downstairs Singing Karaoke.

I Then Said, "Unnies, Stray Kids Oppa's Are Coming Over In 10 Minutes, So Get Ready." They Looked At Me And They All Immediately Dashed To Their Rooms, I Was So Confused. I Headed To The Bathroom And Brushed My Teeth And Washed My Face. I Dressed Up In My Oversized White Hoodie And Black Shorts And Black Ankle Socks. I Then Applied My Usual Everyday Makeup And Also, I Wore My Hair Down And Straightened My Bangs. I Then Heard The Doorbell Ring And I Immediately Headed To The Door, I Opened It And The Stray Kids Members All Greeted Me With A Hug.

I Hugged Them Back And The Last One To Greet Me Was I.N. I Hugged Him And He Said, "Hi Hyunie." I Waved My Hand At Him And They All Headed To The Couch To Sit, I Then Said, "Wait A Second, I'll Call The Members Now." When I Was Heading To Call Them, All Of Them Immediately Dashed To The Living Room And I Was So Confused, They All Looked Like They Were Done With Life. I Then Headed To The Stray Kids Members And Asked, "What Would You All Like, Red Tea, Green Tea Or Milk Tea??" They All Replied With, "Milk Tea." I Then Nodded And Headed To The Kitchen.

When I Was Done Preparing It, I Grabbed The Cake I Made Today In The Morning And Put It All In A Huge Plate And Put All Of The Cups And Plates In The Tray. I Grabbed 16 Forks And 16 Plates And Placed Them In The Tray Too, I Headed Back And Placed The Tray In The Table. I Then Cut Them The Cake And Placed It In Each Plate. While We Were All Eating The Cake, Felix Asked, "Who Made This Cake??" All Of The Members Pointed At Me. He Then Said, "You Should Teach Me The Recipe Because I Have Someone I Want To Make This Cake For." I Already Knew Who It Was So I Just Smiled At Him And Said, "I Can Give You The Recipe." He Nodded And We Continued Eating.

When We Were Done Eating And Drinking The Tea, We Just Sat There Chatting With Each Other. We Then Decided To Play Truth Or Dare. We All Sat In A Circle And There Was A Water Bottle In Front Of Us, Chan Was The One Who Is Going To Spin The Water Bottle. We Then Started The First Round, Chan Spun The Bottle And It Landed On Eunha. Chan Then Asked, "Eunha, Truth Or Dare." She Replied With, "Truth." He Then Said, "I Don't Know That Much About You And We Aren't That Close So The Only Question I Can Ask Is When Were You Born." She Replied With, "I Was Born On 2004." He Nodded.

Chan Spun The Bottle Again And It Landed On Me. Changbin Then Asked Me, "Hyunie, Truth Or Dare." I Replied With, "Dare." Felix Then Said, "She's So Confident." I Nodded And Changbin Then Said, "I Dare You To Kiss Eunha For 3 Seconds." I Then Asked, "Where??" He Replied With, "Lips." I Nodded And Looked At Hei-Ryung Unnie And Whispered In Her Ear, "I'm Sorry, But You Know I Kiss Everyone." She Pinched My Cheeks And Nodded Saying, "It's OK." I Then Said, "Eunha Unnie, We Used To Do This Everyday And You Know It." She Nodded And We Kissed For 3 Seconds And Then We Pulled Apart From Each Other.

Chan Then Asked, "Is It OK With You To Kiss Anyone??" I Shook My Head And Said, "Only People I'm Close With." He Nodded And Said, "OK Then." We Then Continued Playing The Game. When It Landed On Changbin, I Asked, "Changbin Oppa, Truth Or Dare." He Replied With, "Dare." I Nodded And Said, "I Dare You To Play Seven Minutes In Heaven With Felix, Everyone Knows You Like Him." All Of The Members Were Cheering For Them To Go. Hyunjin Then Went Ahead With Them To Make Sure They At Least Did Something.

When Seven Minutes Passed, They Came Back. We Then Eventually Stopped The Game And Just Sat On The Couch And Decided To Watch A Horror Movie, Hei-Ryung Then Said, "Hyunie, Come Sit On My Lap, So When I Get Scared, I At Least Have Something To Close My Eyes And Lean In." I Giggled Quietly And Sat On Her Lap. We Decided To Watch Insidious And There Were Lots Of Scary Scenes But It Was Still Fun, I Love Horror Movies.

When The Movie Ended, Hei-Ryung Unnie Was Crying, I Then Asked, "Unnie, Why Are You Crying??" She Replied With, "I Thought I Was Gonna Die." I Kissed Her Tears Away And She Eventually Stopped. Seungmin Then Asked Me, "Hyunie, Can I Talk To You For A Second??" I Nodded And Went Ahead With Him. He Seemed Happy, I Then Asked, "Yes Oppa??" He Asked, "Are You Dating Hei-Ryung Unnie??" I Nodded. He Then Jumped Up And Down Squealing Saying, "Congrats." I Nodded And Said, "Thank You."

We Then Went Back To The Living Room And Chan Said, "Hyunie, I'm So Sorry This Is Rude, But We Should Go Back Home." I Checked The Time And It Was 9AM. I Nodded And Said, "It's OK, You Should Visit More Frequently, It's Fun Staying With You Guys." He Nodded And Said, "Of Course We Will, You Should Also Visit." I Nodded And Hugged Them All As A Goodbye.

When They Left, I Went To The Bedroom And Just Laid Down. Hei-Ryung Unnie Cuddled Me And I Immediately Fell Asleep.

*Thank You For Reading*

(2210 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229 14 26
twinies who fell in love with their brother's best friends . . . . and then the destiny takes over .💜
104 2 12
He's the new boy. The only thing he wants is to start over and get away from the traumas of his past. She's the pretty popular girl. All she wants is...
466 2 20
when you finally can meet your Idol in a wrong moment.
454 16 12
When Kim Taehyung moved in next door to Jeon Jungkook things got alittle flipped around. Taehyung gets deep into the life of Jungkook to help him get...