The BLISS Members.

By realhyunie

The Sequel Of The Best Moments BTS+Hyun Young. This Is Where Hyunie Will Start Her Adventure With Her New Mem... More

First Day With The Members.
Crush!
Gifts.
Ignorant.
Debut Shooting.
Breakup.
Jealousy.
Confession.
Fansign.
Fan Meet Preparations.
Q And A!
Rumors.
New Classmate.
Depression.
Kidnapped.
Presentation.
Valentine's Day.
Best Friends.
Stray Kids.
New Members???????!!!
Fading Friendship.
Battle Preparations.
Battle.
Bunch Of Weird Gifts.
Childhood Friend.
That One Moment.
Fandom Name.
The Best Gift.
Hanging Out With My Role Model.
The Truth.
Trip To Mexico.
Fake Friend.
Problem.
Shocking Confession.
New Classmate #2.
Amusement Park.
Going Out With My Fan.
Visiting My Second Home.
Why Her??!
Real Friendship.
Hybrid Training.
Weird Picture And Texts.
Guardian Friend.
Confession #2.
Wedding Party.
Breakup.
Making Up.
Making Up #2.
Worst Enemy.
The Best Gift.
Hanging Out.
Scary Encounter.
Graduation.
Last Concert.
Goodbye.

Fan Meet.

2 0 0
By realhyunie

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up And Realized Someone Is Hugging My Waist. I Immediately Recognized Who That Person Is, It Was Hei-Ryung Unnie. I Got Out Of Her Hold And Grabbed My Phone From The Nightstand Checking The Time. It Was Currently 10AM. We Need To Be At The Fan Meet Place At 11AM So We Rehearse And The Fan Meet Will Start At 1PM.

I Huffed And Got Up From The Bed To Get Ready. I Headed To The Bathroom To Shower, Brush My Teeth And Wash My Face. When I Was Done, I Dressed Up In My Oversized Hoodie That Jimin Got Me, Jean Shorts And White Converse High. I Realized That Hei-Ryung Didn't Wake Up Yet, So I Decided To Wake Her Up. I Tapped Her Shoulder And Said, "Hei-Ryung Unnie, Get Up, We Need To Get To The Fan Meet Place Early To Rehearse And Get Ready."

She Whined And Said, "5 More Minutes" I Huffed And Said, "If You Didn't Wake Up After 5 Minutes, You Know What I'll Do Right?" She Nodded And Continued Sleeping. I Headed To The Other Members Rooms And Decided To Wake Them Up Too. I Headed To Hana Unnie And Harin Unnie Shared Room, I Opened The Door And Realized That They Both Are Awake. Hana Looked At Me And Smiled Saying, "Good Morning Hyunie."

I Smiled At Her And Hugged Her As A Greeting. I Headed To Harin And Hugged Her Too. I Then Headed To Eunha Unnie, Hwa Young Unnie And Minjee Unnie Shared Room. I Entered The Room And Hwa Young Unnie And Eunha Unnie Were Chatting While Minjee Unnie Is Sleeping. Eunha Looked At The Door And Waved Her Hand, I Waved My Hand At Her And Hugged Her. She Hugged Me Back And I Hugged Hwa-Young Unnie Too. I Headed To Minjee's Bed And Laid Down Next To Her.

She Fluttered Her Eyes Open And I Said, "Get Up, We Have To Rehearse." She Nodded And Continued Sleeping. I Flicked Her Forehead And Said, "Unnie, Get Up." She Then Got Up And She Was So Mad, I Laughed At Her And She Said, "Hyunie, What Was That About?? I'm Older Than You." I Nodded And Said, "Sorry." She Glared At Me And I Smiled At Her. I Hugged Her And Headed To Hei-Ryung Again To See If She Is Awake, I Gave Her 5 More Minutes, Which Means I Allowed Her To Sleep For 10 Minutes.

I Headed To The Room And Realized That Hei-Ryung Is In The Bathroom. I Then Headed Downstairs To Grab A Snack, Because We Won't Eat Until The Fan Meet Is Over, So I Realized That I Have To Eat Before That. I Headed To The Kitchen And Opened The Drawers, I Grabbed A Snack Bar And Munched On It. I Then Sat On The Couch And Scrolled Through The Phone Until The Other Members Are Ready.

After 5 Minutes, I Heard The Front Door Opens, When I Looked Back It Was The Manager, The Hairstylist, Makeup Stylist And Clothes Stylist. I Stood Up And Bowed To Them As A Greeting, "Good Morning." They Greeted Me And The Makeup Stylist Asked, "Are The Other Members Awake?" I Nodded And Said, "Yes They Did, They Are Getting Ready." She Nodded. They Then Sat On The Couch And I Asked, "Would You Like A Cup Of Tea?" They Nodded And I Headed To The Kitchen.

I Then Asked, "Red Tea, Green Tea Or Milk Tea And Also How Many Spoons Of Sugar??" The Manager Replied With, "Well, I'll Take The Green Tea With 1 Spoon And A Half Of Sugar." The Hairstylist Said, "I'll Go With The Red Tea With 1 Spoon Of Sugar." The Makeup Stylist Said, "I'll Go With The Milk Tea WIth 2 Spoons Of Sugar." And Lastly, The Clothes Stylist Said, "I'll Go With The Milk Tea Too With 2 Spoons Of Sugar." I Nodded And Started Preparing The Tea. I Boiled Water And Milk. I Prepared 11 Cups For The Members And Our Staff. I Grabbed 3 Tea Bags And 1 Green Tea Bag.

When The Water Was Boiled, I Poured It On The Hairstylist Cup And Added The Tea Bag. I Then Poured The Water On The Manager Cup And Added The Green Tea Bag. I Then Grabbed The Milk And Poured For The Members, Makeup Stylist And Clothes Stylist. I Added The Sugar And Stirred It. I Put The Cups On The Tray And Opened The Drawer And Grabbed The Glucose Biscuit, All Of Us Should Have Energy Today. I Took 11 Bags Of The Mini Glucose Biscuit And It Has A Lot Inside, I Put It On The Tray And Headed Back To The Living Room And Served Each One Their Tea.

When We Were All Done, Our Stylist Said, "Now, Let's Go. We Have To Be There At 10AM But It's Already 11AM, Looks Like We Are Already Late But It's OK." We Nodded And Got Out Of The Dorm And Headed To The Van. We All Had To Sit In One Van And We Are 11, So Basically The Manager Had An Idea. "So, Just Because There Are No Enough Seats, I'll Be Driving, The Hairstylist Will Sit Next To Me. Hyunie Will Sit On Hei-Ryung's Lap, Eunha Will Sit On Hana's Lap, While The 2 Stylists Will Sit In The Back With Them. And Lastly, Harin, Hwa-Young And Minjee Will Sit At The Back." We Nodded And We Got In Our Spots.

I Sat On Hei-Ryung's Lap And She Was Just Hugging My Waist, Hana Then Said, "How About We Start A VLIVE?" We Agreed And I Asked, "Are You Guys Fine With It If The Camera Showed You??" The Staff And Manager Nodded. We Then Started The VLIVE And I Was Holding The Stick. We Greeted The Fans And Eventually Started Talking. Eunha Then Whispered Something In My Ear, "Hyunie, There Are A Lot Of Questions About Yours And Hei-Ryung's Relationship OK, Avoid Them." I Nodded.

We Were Chatting With The Fans When All Of A Sudden, The Manager Said To Me, "Hyunie, We Will Reach The Fan Meet Place In 1 Minute, So Bid Your Goodbyes To Everyone." I Nodded And We All Bid Our Goodbyes To The Fans. The Manager Parked The Car And We Got In, It Was So Huge And It Was Great. We Then Started Rehearsing And We Also Shot Videos That We Will Post After We Are Done With The Fan Meet Itself. When We Were Done Rehearsing Everything, It Was Already 12:30PM. The Fan Meet Will Begin After 30 Minutes.

The Manager Then Told The Securities To Allow The Fans To Come In And That We Have To Get Ready. Just Because We Didn't Have Enough Time, Hei-Ryung And I Changed In The Same Room, Then Hwa Young And Minjee Changed In The Same Room, After That Eunha And Hana Changed In The Same Room And Lastly Harin Changed Alone. When Hei-Ryung And I Were Done, We Went To Get Our Makeup And Hair Done. I Got My Makeup, Hair And Nails Done. I Also Added Light Blue Contact Lenses And I Waited For The Rest Of The Members To Finish.

I Also Added Light Blue Contact Lenses And I Waited For The Rest Of The Members To Finish

When All Of The Members Were Done, It Was 12:55PM. We Had 5 Minutes Until We Go On Stage, I Then Memorized All Of My Lines In My Head And I Remember Everything, Thank God. We Then Went On Stage And Started Performing Our 1st, 5th And 6th Song. When We Were Done, We Headed Backstage To Change Again. I Changed So Fast And Got My Makeup And Hair Fixed.

We Then Headed Back To The Stage And This Time, We Had To Do The 1 Hour Interview

We Then Headed Back To The Stage And This Time, We Had To Do The 1 Hour Interview. We Were Asked A Lot Of Questions When All Of A Sudden, The MC Asked The One Question I Didn't Want To Hear. "What Is Hyunie's And Hei-Ryung's Relationship?" I Grabbed The Mic And Replied With, "Twins, Best Friends And Bandmates." He Nodded And Said, "No I Meant Are You Both A Couple." Hei-Ryung Then Replied, "It's Up To Your Imagination If We Are." The Interviewer Then Laughed And Said, "Wow, You All Really Know How To Handle Questions Just To Save Your Image." We Nodded.

When We Were Done, We Headed Backstage To Change Again For The 2nd, 3rd, 8th And 9th Song. When I Was Done, I Kept Waiting For The Rest Of The Members.

When We Were Done With Performing Them, We Had To Play Games And Challenges

When We Were Done With Performing Them, We Had To Play Games And Challenges. We Played Games Such As The Of Course Game, Fry Pan Game, Whisper Challenge, What's In The Box Challenge And Drawing Challenge. When We Were Done With Those, We Headed Backstage And It Was Time To Perform Picture This. When I Was Done Changing, I Waited For Hei-Ryung And She Was Super Fast.

When I Was Done Changing, I Waited For Hei-Ryung And She Was Super Fast

We Headed To The Stage And We Started Singing.

I saw you online

Now your showing up like all of the time

Yeah I think you know what I'm saying

Get out of my mind and get yourself right into my life

Cause the truth is I'm tired of waiting

I like you right now not saying it's forever

And all I'm thinking 'bout is we go good together

Picture this

You and me doing those things we won't forget

Walking on the beach just waiting for the sun to set

Drawing hearts in the sand with you wrapped round my hips

I could picture this

(Say ooo la la

Here we are come a little closer cause I like you so far

Picture this

Picture this

Say ooo hey hey

You and me baby let's smile in 1 2 3

Picture this

Picture this

Ooooo)

Never thought that I'd be addicted to your face on my screen

Oh boy your a real bad habit

Is this what it seems or just another teenage dream

I'm loving these thoughts I'm having

I like you right now not saying it's forever

And all I'm thinking 'bout is we go good together

Picture this

You and me doing those things we won't forget

Walking on the beach just waiting for the sun to set

Drawing hearts in the sand with you wrapped round my hips

I could picture this

(Say ooo la la

Here we are come a little closer cause I like you so far

Picture this

Picture this

Say ooo hey hey

You and me

Baby let's smile in 1 2 3

Picture this

Picture this

Ooooo)

I can't even imagine what's about to happen yeah yeah

Let's stop traffic

With a lights, camera, action!

Picture this

You and me doing those things we won't forget

Walking on the beach just waiting for the sun to set

Drawing hearts in the sand with you wrapped round my hips

I could picture this

Yeah yeah

Say ooo la la

Here we are come a little closer cause I like you so far

Picture this

Picture this

Say ooo hey hey

You and me

Baby let's smile in 1 2 3

Picture this (picture it, picture it)

Picture this

Ooooooo

I can't even imagine (picture this)

Let's stop traffic

When We Were Done, Everyone Were Clapping Their Hands For Us And Cheering For Us. The Rest Of The Members Then Came Out And We Performed Out Last Song, The 7th Song. When We Were Done, We Said Our Ending Speech. Hwa-Young Then Said, "So This Is Our Last Song For You All." We Headed Backstage And I Got Ready To Perform Fake Love. I Dressed Up And Got My Hair Done Which Took 5 Minutes Headed To The Stage And Started Singing.

For you I could pretend I was happy I could hide away the sorrowFor you I could feign strength, numb the pain, and be the man you can depend on

For you I could feign strength, numb the pain, and be the man you can depend on

I'm wishing lovin was perfect,

I'm prayingYou don't realize deep inside that I'm broken

I trusted in a dream, a hopeless causenow

I watch the flowers as they wither

I'm so sick of this

Fake Love, Fake Love, Fake Love

I'm so sorry but it's

Fake Love, Fake Love, Fake Love

I wanna be a good one just for you

Give you the world love just for you

Forget who I was just for you

Now I don't know me, who are you?

Hey

Forest for us two, love where have you gone

I forgot the route, wandered now I'm lost

I'm starting to fade, to what you want to see

For your happiness, I have lost all of me

For you I could pretend I was happy I could put away the sorrow

For you I could feign strength, numb the pain, and be the man you can depend on

Im wishing loving was perfect, still praying

You don't realize deep inside that I'm broken

I trusted in a dream, a hopeless cause now

I watch the flowers as they wither

Love you so bad, Love you so bad

A perfect illusion created for you

Love you so mad, Love you so mad

A beautiful doll, in the image you drew

Love you so bad, Love you so bad

A perfect illusion created for you

Love you so mad, Love you so mad

A beautiful doll, thrown away when you're through

I'm so sick of this

Fake Love, Fake Love, Fake Love

I'm so sorry but it's

Fake Love, Fake Love, Fake Love

Why you sad? I don't know anymore

Smile for me, tell me how you love me now

Look at me, even I have given up

Where you at? Love you said you'd understand

You won't take my hand, you're saying I'm not /the guy that you used to love,

but how can you ask / me that

When you were the one

who ripped me apart?

What do you mean no love?was blinded by you

Is love even real I wonder? It's all fake love

(Woo) I dunno, I dunno, I dunno why

(Woo) who's the face, looking back, in the mirror

(Woo) I just know, I just know, I just know why

Cuz its all Fake Love, Fake Love, Fake Love

Love you so bad, Love you so bad

A perfect illusion created for you

Love you so mad, Love you so mad

A beautiful doll, in the image you drew

Love you so bad, Love you so bad

A perfect illusion created for you

Love you so mad, Love you so mad

A beautiful doll, thrown away when you're through

I'm so sick of this

Fake Love, Fake Love, Fake Love

I'm so sorry but it's

Fake Love, Fake Love, Fake Love

For you I could pretend I was happy I could put away the sorrow

For you I could feign strength, numb the pain, and be the man you depend on

I'm wishing lovin was perfect, I'm praying

You don't realize deep inside that I'm broken

I trusted in a dream a hopeless onenow

I watch the flowers as they wither

When I Was Done, All Of Them Clapped Their Hands For Me And I Bowed To Them. Hei-Ryung Then Handed Me A Basket Full Of Hearts And I Threw Them On The Stage And On The Fans For Them To Take One Each. They All Accepted It And I Said My Goodbyes.

I Then Headed Back To The Backstage And I Sat On The Couch. Hei-Ryung Then Said, "Hyunie, You Were So Cool Back There." I Thanked Her And Said, "I'm So Tired, I Want To Sleep." She Patted My Head And Said, "You Can Sleep, When We Are Leaving, I'll Wake You Up OK. I Nodded And I Got Up To Change Into My Original Clothes, Oversized Hoodie, Short And White Converse High. I Laid Down On The Couch And Fell Asleep.

*1 Hour Later*

I Woke Up And Realized Everyone Else Is Sleeping Except The Manager, She Was Packing Our Stuff. I Was Gonna Get Up, But Realized My Head Was On Someone's Lap. When I Looked Up, I Realized It Was Han From Stray Kids. I Poked His Chin And He Looked At Me Smiling Saying, "I Enjoyed The Concert." I Nodded.

He Then Asked, "Who Was That Song For?" I Looked Confused But Realized He Was Talking About Fake Love. I Replied With, "My Ex." He Nodded And Said, "He's A Bad Dude." I Chuckled And Nodded. We Just Sat There Talking And My Manager Said, "Hyunie, Can You Wake The Other Members Up?? We Are Leaving." I Nodded.

I Got Up And Woke Hei-Ryung Unnie Up And She Smiled At Me. I Then Woke Harin, Hwa Young, Hana, Eunha And Lastly Minjee. Hei-Ryung Got Up And Hugged My Waist, I Hugged Her Back And Gave Her A Peck. Someone Then Said, "Awww, You Both Are Cute." I Looked At That Person And It Was Chan From Stray Kids. I Giggled And Said, "Thank You." He Ruffled My Hair And Asked Hei-Ryung, "Can I Have A Moment With Hyunie?" She Nodded And Chan Pulled Me And Asked, "Are You Both A Couple?" I Nodded. He Ruffled My Hair And Said, "Congrats." I Nodded.

I Then Bid Goodbye To All Of The Stray Kids Member And Even Took Photos With Them And We Headed To The Van. I Slept Again The Van Because I Was So Tired.

*45 Minutes Later*

I Woke Up And Realized That We Reached The Dorm. I Headed Downstairs And Immediately Headed To The Bathroom To Get Ready For Bed. When I Was Done, I Dressed Up In My Kitten Onesie And Cuddled In Hei-Ryung And Fell Asleep.

*Thank You For Reading*

(2979 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 103K 92
when yoongi can't help but fall for the fanboy who is constantly blocking him.
103 2 12
He's the new boy. The only thing he wants is to start over and get away from the traumas of his past. She's the pretty popular girl. All she wants is...
319 16 12
When Kim Taehyung moved in next door to Jeon Jungkook things got alittle flipped around. Taehyung gets deep into the life of Jungkook to help him get...
140K 6.5K 19
or the one where jungkook is the school bad boy and jimin somehow becomes his fuck buddy, everything is fine until jungkooks step brother taehyung co...