The BLISS Members.

By realhyunie

The Sequel Of The Best Moments BTS+Hyun Young. This Is Where Hyunie Will Start Her Adventure With Her New Mem... More

First Day With The Members.
Crush!
Gifts.
Ignorant.
Debut Shooting.
Breakup.
Jealousy.
Confession.
Fansign.
Fan Meet Preparations.
Rumors.
Fan Meet.
New Classmate.
Depression.
Kidnapped.
Presentation.
Valentine's Day.
Best Friends.
Stray Kids.
New Members???????!!!
Fading Friendship.
Battle Preparations.
Battle.
Bunch Of Weird Gifts.
Childhood Friend.
That One Moment.
Fandom Name.
The Best Gift.
Hanging Out With My Role Model.
The Truth.
Trip To Mexico.
Fake Friend.
Problem.
Shocking Confession.
New Classmate #2.
Amusement Park.
Going Out With My Fan.
Visiting My Second Home.
Why Her??!
Real Friendship.
Hybrid Training.
Weird Picture And Texts.
Guardian Friend.
Confession #2.
Wedding Party.
Breakup.
Making Up.
Making Up #2.
Worst Enemy.
The Best Gift.
Hanging Out.
Scary Encounter.
Graduation.
Last Concert.
Goodbye.

Q And A!

2 0 0
By realhyunie

A/N:

Hey Guys, It's Me Hyunie. Well Actually, I'm The Character In The Story And It's Just Like That, So I Have Some Questions Asked By Some KPOP Fans Friends And I Would Love To Reply To Them.

Q1. What Is The First Ever KPOP Song You Have Heard?

Ans: The First KPOP Song I Have Heard Was Actually 'Genie' By SNSD.

Q2. How Old Were You When You First Discovered KPOP?

Ans: I Was Actually 5 Years Old When I First Discovered KPOP.

Q3. Who Is Your Ultimate Group?

Ans: My Ultimate Group Is... I Don't Have Any. I Listen To All Kinds Of KPOP Groups And I Know Them All And I Actually Don't Want To Offend Any IDOL By Saying I Don't Listen To Them.

Q4. Who Is Your Ultimate Bias In TWICE? And Why?

Ans: My Ultimate Bias In TWICE Is Momo, Because She's Funny And We Both Have The Same Hobbies And Talents Such As Singing, Sometimes Rapping And Dancing. I Also Really Love Her Kind And Great Personality, So Yeah.

Q5. If You Could Ever Meet One IDOL Of Any Group, Who Would You Want To Meet?

Ans: If I Could Meet One IDOL Of Any Group, I Would Actually Really Want To Meet Amber From FX And Learn A Lot From Her, That's What I Was Saying Back Then When I Was Young. But Now, I Actually Want To Meet Every Single KPOP IDOL Out There.

Q6. Is The Story That You Wrote Fictional Or Non-Fictional?

Ans: The Story That I Wrote Is Definitely Fictional, I Don't Have The Chance To Meet BTS, Never. I Would Never Even Have The Chance To Be V's Girlfriend. But The Part Where I Moved Into The BLISS Group, I Wish It Can Happen, Because It Was My Dream Ever Since A Young Age.

Q7. What Are Your Hobbies?

My Hobbies Are Playing The Piano And Violin, Gymnastics, Drawing, Watching Animes And K-DRAMAS And Learn Choreography's.

Q8. What Are Your Specialties?

Ans: Learn The Chorus Part Of Any Dance I Watch From The First Time, 2X Speed Dancing And Memorizing A Song From Listening To It For 2 Times.

Q9. What Do You Plan On Becoming On The Future?

Ans: When I Was Young, I Always Used To Say That I Want To Become A Vet, An Artist, A Doctor, A Dentist, A Surgeon, etc. But Now That I Look Back At It, I Wish That I Said That I Want To Become A KPOP IDOL. For Me, I Plan On Becoming A KPOP IDOL.

Q10. If You Had To Decide On A Girl Group Member To Be Your Best Friend And Another To Be Your Sister, Who Would You Choose?

Ans: If I Had To Decide, I Would Actually Choose As A Sister Amber From F(X) And As A Best Friend, I Would Choose Somi From I.O.I, But Now They Are Disbanded So Yeah.

Thank You For Asking Me Such An Amazing Questions, I Love You All And Thank You For Supporting Me, Bye.Q And A.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422 26 13
Suk Jaehwa is in love. Well, not exactly. She's trying to get over him. It's been a long time since they were together. He doesn't admit he remembers...
36.3K 2.4K 33
[ Jeongin x Seungmin ] "The bravest thing I ever did was continue to live my life to the fullest even when I knew I was going to die." Society says...
97.7K 3.3K 37
*completed* Your best friend ever since you were young, the one and only Lee Felix. You couldn't remember ever being apart from him, until you two we...
1.5K 26 28
Excited to live with her best friend for 3 months, (well him and his 7 roommates) she finds one of the 7 to be her ex-childhood best who broke her he...