The BLISS Members.

By realhyunie

The Sequel Of The Best Moments BTS+Hyun Young. This Is Where Hyunie Will Start Her Adventure With Her New Mem... More

First Day With The Members.
Crush!
Gifts.
Ignorant.
Debut Shooting.
Breakup.
Jealousy.
Confession.
Fansign.
Q And A!
Rumors.
Fan Meet.
New Classmate.
Depression.
Kidnapped.
Presentation.
Valentine's Day.
Best Friends.
Stray Kids.
New Members???????!!!
Fading Friendship.
Battle Preparations.
Battle.
Bunch Of Weird Gifts.
Childhood Friend.
That One Moment.
Fandom Name.
The Best Gift.
Hanging Out With My Role Model.
The Truth.
Trip To Mexico.
Fake Friend.
Problem.
Shocking Confession.
New Classmate #2.
Amusement Park.
Going Out With My Fan.
Visiting My Second Home.
Why Her??!
Real Friendship.
Hybrid Training.
Weird Picture And Texts.
Guardian Friend.
Confession #2.
Wedding Party.
Breakup.
Making Up.
Making Up #2.
Worst Enemy.
The Best Gift.
Hanging Out.
Scary Encounter.
Graduation.
Last Concert.
Goodbye.

Fan Meet Preparations.

1 0 0
By realhyunie

Hyun Young POV.

I Woke Up And Realized That Hei-Ryung Unnie Was Still Sleeping, Such A Sleeping Head. I Poked Her Cheek And She Looked At Me, I Was Startled. She Then Hugged Me Tighter And Said, "Continue Sleeping, I Also Wanna Sleep." I Shook My Head And Said, "Get Up, We Have The Fan Meet Practice And Preparations Today, Get Up Or No Kisses." She Immediately Got Up And Hugged Me So Tight, I Hugged Her Back And She Said, "Now, Give Me A Kiss." I Gave Her The Kiss She Asked For And She Got Up And Headed Downstairs.

I Headed To The Bathroom To Shower, Brush My Teeth And Wash My Face. When I Was Done, I Headed Out Of The Bathroom To Get Ready. I Was About To Dress Up, When All Of A Sudden, I Received A Call, It Was Han Oppa. I Answered The Call And Someone Else Answered, I Realized It Was Chan. He Said, "Hello, Hyunie, I'm Chan." I Hummed And Said, "I Know." I Then Asked, "How Did You Know My Number In Han's Phone?" He Replied With, "Well, It Was Saved As 'My Sweet Pie' And In Brackets It's Written Hyunie, So I Knew It Just Like That."

I Nodded And He Asked, "Well, I Wanted To Ask If You Wanted To Meet With The Members And I." I Pouted And Said, "I Can't, I Have Fan Meet Preparations Today, I'm So Sorry. But You Can Come And Watch Our Fan Meet, I Can Book For You 12 Tickets." He Then Asked, "For What 12?? We Are Only 9." I Replied With, "Well, It's For The Members, For Your Manager And JYP And Anyone Else." He Hummed And Bid Me Goodbye.

I Then Decided To Dress Up. I Decided On A White Long Sleeved Cropped Sweatshirt, White Sweatpants And White Shoes. For The Hairstyle, I Wore My Hair Down. For The Makeup, I Applied Concealer, Mascara, Blush, Eyeliner On The Waterline And Lip Balm. I Then Grabbed The Fan Meet Ticket That Was In The Nightstand, I Have Someone I Definitely Want To Invite. I Grabbed My Phone And Headed Downstairs, I Saw All The Members Waiting.

We Then Headed To The BIGHIT Entertainment By Walking Because It's Not That Far. Hei-Ryung Then Asked, "Hyunie, What Song Do You Think Is Good For The Both Of Us??" I Replied With, "Well, I Guess 'Picture This' By Annie LeBlanc." She Nodded And Said, "Definitely." She Then Said, "Well, While We Are Practicing The Dance, I'll Tell Our Manager To Print The Lyrics Sheet For Us Both." I Nodded.

We Then Reached The Entertainment And We Headed To The Dance Practice Room, Someone Was Already There. When I Looked Closely, I Realized That It's Park Naeun Unnie. I Smiled And Headed Inside, I Greeted Her And She Asked, "Did You Guys Come Here To Practice For Your Fan Fan Meet??" I Nodded And I Asked, "Are You Coming??" She Shook Her Head And Said, "I Can't, The Entertainment Wants Me To Stay To Practice." I Smiled And Said, "Well, If I Told Them, Will You Be Able To Come??" She Shrugged Her Shoulder And I Gave Her The Fan Meet Ticket. She Was Shocked And Hugged Me So Tight.

I Ruffled My Hair And Said, "Well, I Want You To Come And Watch Us Perform, You Are So Sweet." She Smiled And Asked, "Really??" I Nodded. She Was So Happy. Bang PD Nim Then Came In And Greeted Me Saying, "Long Time No See Hyunie." I Nodded. He Ruffled My Hair And Hugged Me. I Hugged Him Back And I Said, "Well, Uncle, I Have Someone I Want To Invite To Our Fan Meet, But I'm Not Sure If You'll Accept It." He Then Asked, "Who Is It??" I Pointed At Naeun, He Then Looked At Me And Said, "But She's Still A Trainee And She Needs To Practice."

I Gave Him My Puppy Dog Eyes And He Sighed Saying, "OK Then, But You'll Be Responsible If Anything Happened To Her." I Nodded And Said, "She'll Be With Us Backstage, No Worries, Nothing Will Happen." Naeun Then Hugged Me And Started Cheering, I Hugged Her Back And I Said, "Thank You Uncle." He Nodded And Said, "Of Course, Anything For You. You're My Daughter Too." I Giggled And He Left.

Hwa-Young Then Came Up To Me And Asked, "What's Your Relationship With Bang PD Nim??" I Replied With, "Well, I Knew Him Ever Since I Was Young Because He And My Father Are Great Best Friends, So Yeah. He Always Used To Visit Us When I Was In Mexico." She Nodded And Asked, "Are You From Mexico??" I Shook My Head And Said, "Well, I Lived There My Whole Life." She Nodded.

We Then Started Practicing, We Have 9 Songs In Total In The Album, Guess We'll Perform Them All. The Manager Gave Us Or Schedule Of What We Will Do And What Will We Sing And Dance And When. The Fan Meet Starts At 1PM And Ends At 4PM. First, We Are Going To Perform Our 1st, 5th And 6th Song In The Album, After That, We Have An Interview With The MC During The Fan Meet For 1 Hour, Then We Will Perform Our 2nd, 3rd, 8th And 9th Song, I Guess Next Is Playing Games And Challenges, After That, Hei-Ryung And I Have To Perform 'Picture This', Next We'll Perform Our 4th Song, Furthermore, We'll Ask The Fans Questions And We'll Pick One To Answer, We Will Also Perform Our 7th Song And Say Our Ending Speech, And Lastly, As A Closing To Our Fan Meet, I Will Sing A Solo Song.

This Schedule Is So Tiring. The Manager Then Asked, "Does Anyone Mind If We Record This And Ten Put It On YouTube After You Are Done With The Fan Meet??" We All Shook Our Head And The Recording Started. We Then Eventually Started Practicing Our 1st And 5th And 6th Songs, When We Were Done, The Dance Choreographer Told Us To Take A Break For 5 Minutes. In Those 5 Minutes, I Was Lying Down On The Ground. Hei-Ryung Was Lying Down Next To Me And Said, "Good Job On Working Hard." I Nodded.

I Then Sat Up And Hei-Ryung Kissed My Cheek. I Then Held Her Hand And Said, "Unnie, I'm Scared I'll Mess Up. She Patted My Back Assuring Me That It's Fine And I Calmed Down. I Realized That Hei-Ryung And I Were Wearing Our Couple's Ring That We Bought Before Our Debut. I Still Remember That Day, Hei-Ryung And I Went Out For A Walk But She Insisted That We Buy Matching Rings, I Agreed With Her And We Bought One.

The Choreographer Then Cut Me Off My Trail Of Thoughts By Saying, "OK Break Is Over, Let's Continue." I Got Up And Then We Performed Our 2nd, 3rd, 8th And 9th Songs. We Had To Keep On Doing The 9th Song Because Hana Unnie Was Messing Up A Little Bit On The Chorus. I Then Helped Her By Positioning Her Hands And She Does The Legs Movements. I Then Let Go Of Her Hands The 3rd Time And She Did It, I High Fived Her And She Thanked Me.

We Then Continued Practicing. When We Were Done With The Songs, We Again Took A 5 Minutes Break. I Drank A Lot Of Water And Hei-Ryung Asked, "Hyunie, Can I Drink From Your Water??" I Gave Her Mine And She Said, "Thank You" I Nodded. She Then Asked, "Are You Ready?" I Nodded. The Break Was Officially Over And Now It's Hei-Ryung's And I Turn To Sing. We started Singing And Everyone Was Listening Calmly.

I saw you online

Now your showing up like all of the time

Yeah I think you know what I'm saying

Get out of my mind and get yourself right into my life

Cause the truth is I'm tired of waiting

I like you right now not saying it's forever

And all I'm thinking 'bout is we go good together

Picture this

You and me doing those things we won't forget

Walking on the beach just waiting for the sun to set

Drawing hearts in the sand with you wrapped round my hips

I could picture this

(Say ooo la la

Here we are come a little closer cause I like you so far

Picture this

Picture this

Say ooo hey hey

You and me baby let's smile in 1 2 3

Picture this

Picture this

Ooooo)

Never thought that I'd be addicted to your face on my screen

Oh boy your a real bad habit

Is this what it seems or just another teenage dream

I'm loving these thoughts I'm having

I like you right now not saying it's forever

And all I'm thinking 'bout is we go good together

Picture this

You and me doing those things we won't forget

Walking on the beach just waiting for the sun to set

Drawing hearts in the sand with you wrapped round my hips

I could picture this

(Say ooo la la

Here we are come a little closer cause I like you so far

Picture this

Picture this

Say ooo hey hey

You and me

Baby let's smile in 1 2 3

Picture this

Picture this

Ooooo)

I can't even imagine what's about to happen yeah yeah

Let's stop traffic

With a lights, camera, action!

Picture this

You and me doing those things we won't forget

Walking on the beach just waiting for the sun to set

Drawing hearts in the sand with you wrapped round my hips

I could picture this

Yeah yeah

Say ooo la la

Here we are come a little closer cause I like you so far

Picture this

Picture this

Say ooo hey hey

You and me

Baby let's smile in 1 2 3

Picture this (picture it, picture it)

Picture this

Ooooooo

I can't even imagine (picture this)

Let's stop traffic

The Members Then Cheered For Us And We Bowed Down To The Members. The Manager And Choreographer Even Liked It, Even Our Vocal Trainer. The Vocal Trainer Then Said, "The Best Thing Is That I Didn't Even Train Them, They Practiced On Their Own And It Really Sound Beautiful, I Guess That's Why They Are The Main Vocals."

We Thanked Him And We Continued Practicing With The 4th Song. Each One Of Us Had Their Own Script Of What They Are Going To Say, We Practiced That Too And We Practiced The 7th Song And My Solo Song. It Was Actually Great And I Got It All Right From The First Time. I Actually Decided On 'Fake Love' By BTS But The English Version As A Solo Song.

When I Was Done, All Of The Members Cheered For Me And Said, "Good Job, Hyunie. You Did Great. You Moved On So Fast, Perfect." I Giggled And We Ended The Recording Of The Camera. We Headed Back Home And It Was Currently 5PM Because We Practiced For So Long And Also Corrected Our Mistakes. But Before We Head Back Home, The Manager Insisted On Us Eating. We Agreed, I Mean, We Haven't Eaten Anything Since The Morning.

We Headed To McDonald And I Ordered For The Members. I Asked, "What Each One Of You Want??" Hei-Ryung Unnie Said To Get Her The Same Thing As Me, As For Hana Unnie And Eunha Unnie, They Decided On 10 Pieces Of Nuggets, Large Fries, Large Sprite And Kit Kat McFlurry. Hwa-Young Unnie, Minjee Unnie And Harin Unnie Decided On Premium McWrap Sweet And Chili Grilled Chicken, Large French Fries, Large Coke And McFlurry Choco.

I Went Ahead To The Counter And Ordered, When I Got My Number, I Headed Back To My Place. I Saw Them All Chatting And Smiled. I Sat And Started Chatting With Them. Hwa-Young Then Said, "Well, How About We Ask Each Other Questions To Know About Each Other More." We All Agreed And Hei-Ryung Asked, "Well, Where Are You All From, I Know We Are All Koreans But We Were Raised In Foreign Countries."

I Replied With, "I'm From Seoul But I Was Born And Raised In Mexico." Hei-Ryung Was So Shocked, She Then Said, "Same." I High Fived Her. Hana Then Said, "Well, I'm From Ilsan, But I Was Born And Raised In New York." Minjee Next Answered Saying, "I'm From Geochang, But I Was Born And Raised In Maryland." Eunha Said, "I'm From Busan, But I Was Born And Raised In Canada." Harin Replied Saying, "Well, I'm From Suncheon, But I Was Born And Raised In Texas." Lastly, Hwa-Young Replied With, "Well, I'm From Daegu, But I Was Born And Raised In Alaska." Hei-Ryung Nodded And It Was My Turn Now.

I Asked, "Who Do You Look Up To The Most And What Qualities Do You Love About That Person?" Minjee Replied With, "I Look Up To Tiffany Unnie, The Former SNSD Member And I Love Her Kind Personality And The Fact That She Thinks Before She Speaks." I Nodded, Next Was Hei-Ryung, She Replied With, "Well, I Look Up To Rose Unnie BLACKPINK And I Love Everything About Her." Eunha Was Next, "I Look Up To Minzy Unnie, The One Which Was In 2NE1 And I Love Her Long Bright Blonde Hair And The Way She Loves Everyone And Cares About Everyone." Next Was Harin, "I Look Up To Tzuyu Unnie On TWICE, Because She's So Unique In Her Own Way And She's So Bad At Lying." Next Was Me, "I Look Up To Loren Gray Unnie And Kim SaeRon Unnie, Solely Because Of The Fact That They Are Loving And Caring Towards Everyone And They Have A Great Personality No Matter What." Hana And Hwa-Young Didn't Answer Because Hana's Answer Is Loren Gray And Hwa-Young's Answer Is Rose And The Same Facts."

Now It Was Eunha's Turn To Ask, She Asked, "How Old Are All of You And What Year Were You All Born In??" I Replied With, "Well, I Was Born On 2005 And I'm 15 Years Old." Hei-Ryung Replied With, "Same." Eunha Replied With, "I Was Born On 2004 And I'm 16 Years Old." Minjee And Hana Are Both Born In 2003 And Are 17 Years Old, While Harin And Hwa-Young Are Born On 2002 And Are 18 Years Old. We Are The Youngest KPOP Group.

The Food Arrived And We Ate Happily. We Then Walked Back Home And I Headed To The Shower. It Was Currently 7:30PM. When I Was Done, I Arranged The Bed And Tucked Myself In. I Cuddled With Hei-Ryung And Immediately Fell Asleep.

*Thank You For Reading*

(2379 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 637 25
she fell in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time and it gave her the most euphoric feeling .. || idol au || oc x skz ...
44 0 13
"Hyung how could you" where jimin and jungkook end up with the same girl......
140K 6.5K 19
or the one where jungkook is the school bad boy and jimin somehow becomes his fuck buddy, everything is fine until jungkooks step brother taehyung co...
316 14 17
It starts all with two best friends who fall in love with each other but will they be able to be happy together? „Hyung- I-loooooove~ y~~youu~" Jisu...