mystery - stiles stilinski

By filteredthots

the pack is faced with a new enemy but first they must figure out who it is before they all wind up dead teen... More

disclaimer
playlist
recap
cast
intro
000
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017

001

2.7K 49 4
By filteredthots

CHAPTER ONE:

marcie, lydia, stiles, malia and kira were all standing by the jeep as they waited for scott to finish talking with araya.

"so what now?" stiles asked him.

"she thinks she knows where we can find derek." scott replied.

"is she gonna tell us where?" malia asked.

"actually she's giving us a guide." scott told them.

they heard music and turned their heads to see someone on a motorcycle. she took off her helmet and everyone looked at her.

"you know her?" stiles asked scott.

"braeden." scott said.

"who's braeden?" malia asked.

"she's a mercenary." lydia replied.

"right now, i'm the only one who's gonna take you to la iglesia." braeden replied.

"the church?" lydia and marcie asked.

"what's the church?" stiles asked.

"it's not a place you'll find god." she replied.

they followed behind braeden and the car ride was quiet.

stiles, marcie, kira, lydia and malia were in the jeep while scott was on his motorcycle.

"okay, i'll ask. who's kate argent?" malia asked.

"uh, i'd like to know too." kira added.

"well, we were at her funeral. so i'd like to know how she got out of a casket that was buried six feet underground." stiles said looking at marcie who was in the passenger seat.

"she was never in it." marcie said.

"she was allison's aunt. and a total sociopath." lydia said.

"you don't have to talk about it now if you don't want to." kira told them.

she noticed the look everyone got at the mention of allison's name.

marcie and lydia were still trying to move on from the loss of their best friend.

"um, yes they do." malia said.

"yeah, she's right. you guys should know. you need to know." marcie spoke up.

"all right, kate was the one who set the fire that killed most of dereks family." stiles explained.

"some of them survived. like cora and peter." marcie said.

"a very angry peter." lydia added.

"yeah, he's the one who bit and turned scott." marcie said.

"and the one who finally caught up to kate and killed her." lydia said.

"yeah, but we saw her buried." stiles said.

"actually, we saw her casket. remember? she wasn't in it. scott said that the caleveras heard that kate had been killed by an alphas claws. they wanted to make sure that she was really dead. her body was healing more and more as she got closer to the full moon, she was coming back so they switched out the bodies. they took her. if a hunters bit, they have to take their own life before they change. the caleveras, they treat the code like law. they make it their responsibility to enforce it." marcie explained.

"good for her. i wouldn't do it either." malia said.

"would you kill half a dozen people to get out? because that's what she did." marcie said.

"so, kate's a werewolf now?" kira asked.

"i don't know. but there's a saying sometimes the shape you take reflects the person you are." marcie said.

"what kind of shape is a sociopathic bitch?" lydia asked.

the jeep stopped out of no where and they all looked at each other confused. it felt like they had hit something.

they got out and checked to see what happened.

"what happened?" braeden asked.

"i don't know, it felt like we hit something." stiles replied.

"scott, we need to get there by night. it's too dangerous otherwise." braeden said.

"go." stiles told scott.

"not without you." scott replied.

"dude, someone needs to find derek. we'll think of something, we always do. just go." stiles told him.

stiles lifted the hood of his jeep and started to work on it.

"man i really wish i had my magic right now." marcie said.

"stiles, i don't think we hit something. i think something hit us." malia said as she passed stiles a weird knife that she found in the tire.

-

"maybe we should just walk." lydia said.

"hey, i will never abandon this jeep. you understand me? ever. ever." stiles said.

marcie went over and picked up a tool and attempted to hit him but she decided to just put it down.

"work faster, stiles. there is something out here with us." malia said.

"great, just great." marcie said.

-

it finally turned to nightfall and marcie was holding a flashlight so stiles could see what he was doing.

"mars, can you please just hold the flashlight still, for a second. it's really hard to see anything when you keep shaking it like that." stiles told her.

"oh! i'm sorry, i'm shaking it like this because we're in the middle of nowhere with your broken down jeep and we're going to be attacked by another razor clawed monster. also i'm terrified." marcie told him.

"well just be slightly less terrified. and lydia, hold this." stiles said passed her something.

"what's this?" lydia asked.

"i don't know, i'm hoping it's not important." stiles replied.

"oh, god. okay." lydia said.

"did you see that?" kira asked.

malia let out a growl and took off.

"malia wait!" kira said as she ran after her.

"hey, malia." stiles said standing up.

"malia!" marcie shouted.

"kira, go! you and you. fix the jeep." lydia said to stiles and marcie.

"stiles, focus." lydia said as stiles let out a groan.

they were still waiting for malia and kira to come back and stiles still had to get the jeep running.

"so, are we gonna talk about that kiss earlier?" stiles asked as he looked at his girlfriend.

"what?" lydia asked wondering what the couple was talking about.

"malia kissed marcie." stiles said.

"oh." was all lydia said.

"stiles, she was just trying to focus her attention on something." marcie told him.

"okay, i'm the only who should be using your lips as a way to focus." stiles said which made marcie giggle.

she got closer to the jeep and she grabbed stiles' face before pulling him into a kiss.

"are you focused now?" marcie asked as they pulled away.

"mhm." stiles replied looking at her with lovey eyes.

stiles finally got the jeep running again and marcie was basically thanking the lords above.

-

"you, you, please don't do that ever again." stiles said to malia.

"do what?" malia asked.

"i thought you just took off. i thought you were running." stiles replied.

"i was running." malia told him.

"no, i mean like i thought you were leaving." stiles said.

"i wouldn't leave without you and marcie." malia replied.

"really?" stiles and marcie asked her.

"no, i would never leave without you." malia replied.

malia looked beside her and looked at kira and lydia.

"them i would leave." malia said.

"okay, we're gonna have to talk more about that." marcie said.

"yeah, uh, it's progress." stiles told them.

stiles and marcie had been helping malia ever since she turned to a human again.

she didn't understand human things yet so that's why they had been teaching her.

"that doesn't look good." lydia said looking at malia's wound.

"it's okay." malia replied.

"are you sure? it looks deep." kira replied.

"yeah, i can feel it healing." malia replied.

"you didn't see anything?" lydia asked.

"bearly. it had a strong scent though." malia told her.

"like what?" stiles asked.

"like death." malia replied.

-

they finally made it to the church to see that scott and braeden were coming out. they all ran out to see them carrying someone.

marcie's eyes widened at what she saw. she saw derek but he wasn't derek. it was a younger derek. teenage derek.

"is that him? is that derek?" malia asked.

"sort of." stiles replied.

-

they quickly rushed derek into the animal clinic and set him down on the table.

"wow." deaton said.

"wow as in i've seen this before and i know exactly what to do, kind of wow? cause that's the kind of wow we were hoping for." stiles said.

"i think you might be overestimating my abilities." deaton said.

"he's cold. really cold." lydia said.

"do you think this is permanent?" scott asked.

"i'm not sure a medical diagnosis is even adequate. this is well beyond my experience." deaton said.

"okay, well, what now?" marcie asked.

"what do we do with him?" stiles asked.

"until he wakes up. probably not much. it might be best to leave him here with me. he'll be safe here." deaton said.

"you mean from kate?" stiles asked.

"if she's alive and she is what you say she is, she won't be able to walk past that gate." deaton replied.

"why would she wanna do this to him?" lydia asked.

"knowing kate, it's probably for a reason that won't be any good for anyone but her." deaton told her.

"and bad for everyone else." stiles said as deaton nodded.

"you guys should probably go home. he doesn't look to be in any danger. so maybe the rest of you should get some sleep? it is a school night... and you all need to start taking care of your own lives again." deaton said.

"someone should stay with you." scott said.

"scott's right." marcie said.

"i'll stay. my grades are fine... despite missing a few classes." lydia said.

"i'm so not okay with that." marcie said.

she was overprotective of lydia now more than ever.

since she lost allison she didn't wanna lose any other of her friends so she was always looking over lydia.

"guys, go." lydia said looking over at marcie.

"no." marcie said.

"text us if anything happens." scott told her.

"nope, still not okay with it. not going anywhere." stiles said but scott grabbed him.

"okay just cause you're stronger." stiles muttered.

"promise me if anything happens-" marcie began but got cut off.

"i'll call you." lydia told her with a small smile.

-

stiles and marcie went back to her house and they crawled into her bed.

they both were trying to fall asleep and marcie felt the blanket being pulled away from her.

"stiles, stop hogging the blankets." marcie said as she heard stiles groan.

"it's not me." stiles mumbled back tiredly.

soon after she heard a thump and she heard stiles groan again.

she looked down and saw him on the ground and she also saw that malia had crawled into bed beside them.

"malia! you scared me." marcie said holding a hand over her chest.

"sorry." malia replied.

"malia, what are you doing here?" stiles asked her.

"i couldn't sleep at home, so i went to your house and no one was home so i figured you guys were here." malia said.

"mars, a word?" stiles said as marcie nodded.

the couple walked outside the room and they closed the door despite malia having werewolf hearing.

"i know what you're gonna say-" marcie began but got cut off.

"oh, good. then i don't have to explain to you how this is kind of creepy and that she needs to learn that i'm not sharing my girlfriend with her." stiles said as marcie chuckled.

"i'm all yours. okay? i'll just tell her to go back home, i'm sure she'll listen." marcie said as stiles nodded.

"okay." stiles replied.

marcie smiled and she wrapped her arms around his torso.

"i have to say that seeing you so jealous is kind of cute." marcie said as stiles rolled his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 341 15
[BOOK 3] Completed ✅ "So this is how it's gonna go." Katherine said while walking towards them and grabbing them by the throat. "Either you tell me...
120K 2.2K 21
❝She's more than just 30 million dollars.❞ In which the pack deals with a new situation; The Deadpool. Stacey McCall has been through a hell of a l...
30.5K 1.3K 14
In this fourth season the pack looks for Derek which takes them to Mexico. There they discover something shocking. They manage to find Derek but ther...
260K 5.9K 26
the stereotypical tale of the boy who falls in love with a girl he can never have teen wolf | s1