A Quest For Friendship

By ewitscyran

Four dumbasses go on a quest for friendship, these four meet quite peculiar people as they help them on their... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 2

Chapter 3

14 1 1
By ewitscyran

  Finnian, Roxy, & Mistake all gasp at the sex dungeon in front of them, their eyes widen in interest as they walk around curiously. Over the next few minutes, they would continue looking until Alister runs down the stairs and starts to apologize to them. Finnian and Roxy go on to say it's fine before the group all go upstairs in agreement that they need something to eat.

  Finnian goes on to make his speciality, horribly made meatloaf with a side of a missing finger. They all take a bite or two before running to the trashcan in disgust, they all collectively regret their life choices before slowly walking back to the table as they all say at the same time, "Wow, that was-... good..?" After another hour of repeating this process, they decide it's time to get some sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 163 14
Yujin created an Instagram to promote his lemonade stand. 8 college students finds this Lemonade stand instagram account and decided to troll him "I...
8.1K 53 75
when the food is free has a group chat SHIPS INCLUDED: -two hands two stans (obviously 1) -stapoldy (obviously 2) -mentioned past tacobell -(later on...
5.1K 73 19
this is coming soon trust also made this because I'm bored also this shit is probably inaccurate but wtvs
226K 11.5K 45
A plan. A disguise. A checklist. Time to play cupid. Copyright © 2019 by jayscitylights. All Rights Reserved.