Secrets

By hani-dew

Note: Cover not mine(If you own this picture I hope you don't mind I use it. Thanks :3) Everyone have secret... More

Prolouge: The secret
Chapter 2:Memory
Chapter 3:Mission
Chapter 4:Shock
Chapter 5: Memory II
Letter to you, readers
Chapter 6: Hurt
Chapter 7: Kuro
Chapter 8: Yugo
Chapter 9: Another
Chapter 10: Good or Bad

Chapter 1:The meet

512 12 0
By hani-dew

"Father is being okay, just more teasing"

Our meet
'Ting' the door cafe open. Isogai turn toward the door quickly, but it disappointing. He sigh.

"Is there someone you waiting, Isogai?" ask Maehara. He classmates already arrived for the celebration.

"E-eh,no" Isogai answer, hesitant. Yes, he waiting for someone. A person that make he curious. He can't stop thinking of she.

"Come on, just tell us" said another student." Hmmm, maybe he waiting someone special" interrupt Akabane. He look interest. Ah~ matchmaking time. But wait who is she. He grow more interest.

"Eh, really?!!"

"Who is she?!"

"Are she our school students ?"

Isogai sweatdrop.

"Guys, calm down" said Nagisa. "Yes, beside that girl must heading here!" said Nakamura.

"Nakamura san you not helping!" said Nagisa. Nakamura give apologetic smile.

"....."

"..."

"Heading here, eh?"

"...."

The share a look.

"Matchmaking time!" said a tall man. He hands be throw to the air like octopus.

"Korosensei!!"

skip time
"So who want to be the photographer?"

"Let me" offer Okajima.

The class try to talk as slow as possibly, which is not really. Leaving Isogai and Nagisa sweatdrops.

"Nyuruhuhuhu"

....even Korosensei is unhelpful toward Isogai.

'Ting'

"Welcome, what ca-" He sentence stop. Isogai look at the new customer with wide eyes. With result making he beloved classmates turn to the door.

The new enter customer was no others than Asano Gakushuu. She wearing white blouse and black cardigan with black high knee stoking with black shoe. Instead of tied her hair she let it free.

"Gomen," the girl said. Isogai snap to reality.

"A-ah, what can I got for you, miss?"

"A tea is enough." the girl said smiling sweetly. Just like an angel.

"Okay" Isogai said walking to the kitchen. Gakushuu realise the E class students then walking to a bit of hidden table.

She bought out her phone. Opening her chat.

One message from

'William Antonio'

Asano san, come to my office after this.

Yes, sir.

...

She reply to the message. Wow, they sure fast. She just talk about the deparment this morning with her father and now the head assistant of the deparment message her.

'Wonder, what kind of mission this time'

She smile. Then, turning to a smirk.

"Asano san" Gakushuu snap to reality. He turn toward the caller. Isogai standing beside her. Bringing her tea.

"You can sit" Gakushuu said. The boy smile, thanking her.

She give that girl her tea. Gakushuu drink it.

Isogai then take out a box. Gakushuu realise the box that the boy carry with him when coming to her. Gakushuu take it. Opening it she smile.

"Thanks"

Isogai eyes widen. Did he hear it wrong. Then, smile.

"So Asano san, about this. I'm very sorry and I promised to keep it secret."

Now, it Gakushuu who shock.

"Ah, that. Forget about it and thanks for keeping it." Gakushuu said.

" Sure, so how your relationship with your father?" Isogai actually curious. Why she need to keep her identity secret, and he think it might be her father.

So, he ask that girl. Gakushuu eyes blinking twice. She then chuckle.

"Our relationship are fine. Father is being okay too, but just more teasing." The girl answer.

Yes, her father is annoying especially after the last exam. But, she glad he father realize he mistake.

She touch her cheek that be plaster after he father lillte slap. Gakushuu look at her watch.

"I should go now" she said." Nice meeting you Isogai san." She said putting a payment on the table.

Isogai give a small wave. He then smile.

Then, he feel like there somepeople behind he.

"So, Isogai" Nakamura call. " Is that the girl?"

"Eh,no. She a friend of mine." Isogai said. "How could I forget about them" Isogai sigh.

"Ah, that unlucky."

"Is she single?" Okajima ask.

"Yes" ..and Okajima face reddening. He look like ready having nosebleed.

"That girl so cute. Where do you found her?" ask Maehara.

"They never stop aren't they" Nagisa said remember he kiss with Kayano. "Wait, where Karma?"

Nagisa look for he friend. He like this kind of thing so where he is. Nagisa turn to the back.

"Karma" he call. The boy don't replying just looking at the door. He got a serious expression. Which is not usual.

When think again that boy give that expression when the friend of Isogai enter.

"Karma" Nagisa call again. The boy then realise the call. He turn toward Nagisa.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I fine" Nagisa look at him. "So what I miss"

"Oh, no much, actually. They asks Isogai many questions you can said."Nagisa said. Karma then joining them.

Meanwhile

Gakushuu sitting at the red sofa. A man sit in front she.

"As you know about E class's secret" Ah, it about the octopus that want to destroy the earth.

Gakushuu nod.

" The ministry defense have come with a request. They hope us to participate in this mission" William sigh.

"Eh?" We never do something like this. Participate in this is not our policy. We do something in silence, and this mission thing is dangerous for our identity.

"So after 3 hours discussing with the uppers they want you to do it."

"Wait I can't do this. I school there and I not join any mission and practice for 3 years." It true.

"You still good thought. Someone a.k.a Arai Hitsuno saw you on sport festival and the pole toppling thing"

Arai kun I will kill you.

"... and don't forget you received a mission this early year. To watch the E class and some kind challenge them to see how good their are."

"It not particularly a mission" Gakushuu mumble.

"It still count"

"But-"

"Everything settled. Your father don't mind we borrow his daughter"

So that explained this morning thing. (recalled when Gakuho tease she)

"You will attend it from next week. Good luck Asano chan" William smile but it look sad.

Eh?

"Oh, before I forget. You need to go with you true personality."

What?

"This type of mission you need to do it with you true identity." William smirk.

God, please save me.

Continue Reading