Tell Me I'm Pretty || L.S. (C...

By LouAndI_Larry

Basically, a story where Harry is very feminine and can score every guy, except for the humble, town hero Lou... More

Tell Me I'm Pretty // A/N
Cute
Naughty
Sweet
Fine
Alright
Whore
Beautiful
Gorgeous
Mine

Dirty

20K 1K 1.1K
By LouAndI_Larry

The next time Harry met Louis was at the party.

"So he just...left? Just like that?" Zayn asked, looking at him with a judging smirk.

"It's like he wasn't at all phased by me. I don't understand," Harry said twirling his straw in his cup of Sprite. The two had met up later that day suring the celebration of the great Louis Tomlinson in the center of town. Their was enough people there for the start of a parade it was so crowded.

"Well he caught you during your post butt-fucking session, so it's clear to see why he wasn't tripping over his own two feet for sloppy seconds." Zayn was trying to talk and watch out for the kids running by his legs. Harry was taller than most, so he felt very vulnerable with the way people were looking at him.

"But this is me: Harry Styles, we're talking about. Who could turn away from me, honestly?"

Zayn just looked away, biting his hot dog and checking the stage every now and again for the mayor to introduce the guest of honor.

"Maybe he just doesn't know you yet."

"Yeah," Harry agreed right away, "maybe."

They talked and talked, attempting to ignore the looks of lust and disgust that Harry got, and were almost ready to leave and come back until the stretch limo showed up, important people stepping out and making their way to the stage. The screams were deafening.

The whine of the mic silenced most of them and two FBI looking men stepped aside to reveal the Mayor. Mayor Devine. Harry hasn't seen him since since it was his 27th birthday and he "welcomed Harry into the city of Manchester" properly. He still has a scar of that night on his lower hip.

"Good evening, Manchester! How is everyone this evening?" the gorgeous mayor asks, winking at a bunch of people in the audience. He uses his looks to his advantages to, especially during election speeches. The crowd goes wild.

"Now I'm sure you all know why you're all here today...." more screaming cut him off and Harry could see a figure of a person making their way up on stage.

"The famous and courageous hero from way back when: Louis William Tomlinson."

The town erupted in cheers as the god-like man appraoched the mic stand and waved sheepishly to a few people. "Hello everyone." More cheers and loud applause that Harry flinched from.

He cleared his throat. "Um, it's great to be back and all. After all I havent been here in years. I left married and came back divorced, and I have no kids, so the only thing I've brought back with me was a few gray hair," he joked and the girls swooned while the rest laughed. "Just kidding. I'm not that old yet."

Harry might have breathed a sigh of relief. It wouldn't have been a problem, really, but he just didn't do old guys. No pun intended.

"Ok, well I'm a man of few words, but if you wanna talk, feel free to visit me today. I'm throwing a little party at my bachelor pad in about an hour. Everyone 21 and older is allowed to come. Sorry, but their will be some drinks there that just won't be appropriate for children. I'm sorry. Well...um...guess I'll just...yeah," and he was gone within a matter of seconds along with the mayor. The crowd had a mixture of groans and excited squeals as everyone dispersed, leaving Zayn and Harry with just a few people and a mess from the fair. Harry was furious.

"I finally turn 18 and for what? Just to still be deprived of adult activities like going to a bloody party!"

"Oh Harry, it's ok. We can't all be big boys like me."

"Fuck you. I'm not giving up that easily. I've got an idea," Harry smiled devilishly. showing Zayn his shaved legs under his jeans.

~

Zayn promised to meet Harry at the party on the other side of town even though he was suppose to be with his fiancee tonight to try and make amends with her. Oh well.

He waited outside the complex for about 10 minutes getting pushed and shoved by people attempting to get into the expensive apartment, before he heard a pair of loud high heels clicking towards him.

"Hello, Zayn."

Zayn looked up from his phone and his jaw dropped. Harry stood before him in a sexy leather, off-the-shoulder dress, in which Zayn could hear the expensive leather squeak against his skin, and long leather high heeled boots. His hair was curled to perfection and his make up was a lot darker than usual, with dark eyeshadow, black mascara, and clear lip gloss. Even the blush was darker.

"You look...."

"Hot? I know," he bragged smugly, placing a hand on his hip. "The security is all male so I'm sure we can work something out to get me in. Now let's go. It's almost midnight."

When the twosome reached the door, girls that weren't as pretty as Harry (aka the entire female population) glared at him and the guys drooled over him. Zayn latched onto him protectingly (because hey, if things didn't work out, maybe Harry could hook up with him that night) and walked to the door with him. A man stood there and looked up from his clipboard intimidatingly until he took a look at Harry.

"ID miss?" he attempted to say smoothly, but it came out shaky and gravelly.

"It's Mr., but, then again, it can be whatever you want it to be hot stuff," he smiled devilishly at the man. He gulped and gave Harry the once over.

"I think I left it at home, but is there any other way I can earn my acception?"

Zayn sighed and pulled away, knowing he'd have to wait another half hour while Harry worked his magic.

~

A wipe of the mouth and a flushed security guard later, the two entered the pad and gawked. Louis was freaking loaded! A winding staircase, a giant bar along the sides of the flat, an indoor pool on the outdoor patio, leapord print carpet that matched the curtains, yeah, Louis was doing quite well. That only made Harry want him more. A man with money. But he ain't no hoe.

The music was thumping wildly in their chests, important people dancing and talking on the dance floor, which had a huge disco ball above it. Zayn was ready to party.

"I'm gonna go get a drink, but find where the most amount of people are clumped together. That's bound to lead you to Louis," Zayn smiled with a pat on the back to his young friend. Then he was lost in the crowd. Harry huffed and began to look.

The boy ran into a few people he knew ( and got fucked by ) so he talked with them, but he was getting restless. How hard can it be to find one guy?!

"Excuse me, are you having a good time?" Harry turned to the familiar voice to find Louis himself with a beer in his hand and a drunken smile on his face. Perfect.

"I can now, yeah. We meet again, handsome," Harry smirked checking out how hot he looked in a simple white t-shirt and black pants. He had his hair quiffed, which was a huge turn on for Harry when it came to guys. Louis' face fell as he realized who this was.

"Oh, you're that kid uh....Henry?"

"It's Harry, actually. But that's OK." You'll be screaming it tonight.

"Harry. My apologies. Well that's great that you're enjoying the party, especially the dance floor, but I have to move on to the next gue-"

"Do you like my outfit?" he asked cutting him off with a twirl. He didn't miss the neutral expression the man kept.

"Yeah, it's....nice." Just then, a few strict looking people came up behind the brunette, giving Harry and him a look as to which Louis eyes went up.

"Oh um, he's just a guest. I was only asking him how the party was going." The only woman in the group glared at him and scoffed.

"Sure you were, Tomlinson. I thought you said those days were over? You're still the same jackass you were in high school." Ouch.

"I- I wasn't-" but the group had already left away, dismantled by Louis. The shorter man shot daggers at him now. Harry only pushed a curl behind his ear and stuck his chest out a bit.

"So, what are you doing tonight, babe?"

Louis sighed and ran a hand through his fringe, walking away. "Not you."

Sorry this took so long. School and shit yadda yadda yadda.

How do you feel about Louis and his relationship with Harry thus far?

That's your question and I'm gone for now. Remember this is a short story, so not many chapters left. Adios!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 4.6K 23
Pretty much what the title says. Dom!Harry. Sub!Louis
602K 18.5K 32
In which Louis is weak while Harry is a bit of an asshole.
10.4K 306 38
Harry Styles is a femine 17 year old boy who is starting over at a new school due to his mother wanting him out of her house. He doesn't show that he...
429 44 16
Harry styles is a student at a school in his home town he isn't well behaved until new student louis tomlinson joins and has a impact on harry. Harry...