Show Me The World

Per Beeee_Chris

For the girl or boy who stays up past their bed time on a school night to finish one more chapter. ANNABETH i... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Not a Post
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
I've Been Tagged
Chapter 17
Continue?
Okay?
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Should I Kill Ethan?
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Fudge, I got Tagged
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 7

7.8K 141 247
Per Beeee_Chris

Annabeth's POV
The rest of the party was a blast! I got to talk more with Frank, Jason, and Leo. They all actually seem pretty cool. They're not your stereotypical popular kids. They are really nice. Not a trait I would have pinned on them at first glance.

Once the party was over everyone went home but us. I had know idea what was in store.

After play a few game that I honestly cannot remember Piper suggested we play 'Truth or Dare'.

"Let's do this!" Leo shouts, "Jason! Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Kiss Piper." Leo says this with a straight face but the rest of us are cracking up.

"W-What? P-Piper? I-I- uh... chicken!" Jason says.

"No chickens in this game. We already said this. You've got to do it. Sorry not sorry," Leo states very matter-a-fact-ly.

Jason and Piper look at each other. Both of them are blushing. So cute! Jason walks over to Piper and sits down next to her. Before he kisses Piper he looks at Leo, "I'm gonna get you for this Leo..." Then Jason puts his hand on Piper's cheek and they both lean in. It wasn't a long kiss, but it wasn't a peck either. I smile at the two of them.

Jason gets up and walks back to his seat. Both him and Piper are blushing madly. "Hazel truth or dare?"

"D-truth," Hazel says looking nervous.

"Is it true that you've got a crush?"

"Maybe..." Hazel says trying to cover up the blush on her cheeks. Everyone looks at her in shook (except me and Piper), she try's her best not to make eye contact with Frank.

"Percy. Truth or dare?" Hazel ask trying to true the attention off of her.

"Truth..." Percy says.

"Do you still like Drew? Even after she was making out with that guy?" Hazel asks. We all look at him curious.

"No. I've got eyes for someone else..." Percy says. Almost right after he says that he's hand shoots up to his mouth. He looks like he is trying to take back the words, " I shouldn't have said that. I should not have said that."
(Harry Potter anyone?)

"Who? What? When?" all of Percy's friends ask at once.

"Later. Frank, truth or dare," Percy says. I zone out until I hear Leo say my name.

"Annabeth, truth or dare?" Leo ask with a smirk.

I think for a while before choosing dare.

"I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with..." he looks around the room until he sees his target. He smirks evilly, "Percy."

"What?!?! Why?!?! Can I please chicken?! This is insane. Is there anyway to get out of it?" I ask.

"Ouch. Is it that bad to to kiss me?" Percy says with mock hurt.

"Yes," I tell him. I'm might be lying...

"You must do it. Those are the rules," Leo says. I glare at him.

"Fine," I say. The minute I do I get shoved into a closet with Percy.

Here we go...

Piper's POV
I smile as I push Annabeth in the closet. Jason pushes Percy. I set the the timer.

This is why I'm friends with Leo. I walk over to him and smile. We all stay quiet hoping to hear something.

I know she hates him but I totally ship Annabeth and Percy!!! Percabeth for forever!

I stare at the closet and wait.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket indicating their time is up. I quietly walk over there and open the door slightly. You'll never believe what I saw.

They were kissing!!!! Oh my gosh!!!! What the heck?!?! I totally thought they wouldn't touch each other but...

"Wh–?" Leo starts but I shove my hand over his mouth. He sees Annabeth and Percy his eyes widen and I take my hand off his mouth.
Everyone else comes over to see what is on. Hazel needs to cover her mouth to keep for laughing.

"Someone had fun!" I say pushing the doors open. They push away from each other.

"Two people actually," Leo says smirking.

"Wow! If you were in there for five more minutes we would have little Percy and Annabeth babies," Frank says smirking along with the rest of us.

"It was a dare. We had to," Annabeth says and walks over to her seat. She sits down and crosses her arms. Percy looks a little hurt but quickly recovers. He walks over to his seat to.

"Yeah," Percy agrees.

"It looked like more than just a dare kiss," Hazel states. We all cross are arms and smirk crazy in sync, just like the movies.

"It wasn't. I hate him and on Monday he won't even remember my name. We will go back to not talking. You know it's true. Frank truth or dare," Annabeth says crossing her arms.

"Umm... truth," Frank answers.

The rest of the game was boring compared to that.

One thing they would never know was I actually set the timer for 10 minutes...

Percy's POV
I wish Annabeth likes me. If you didn't know she is the girl I like. I stare at her almost the whole game.

I honestly don't know what happened in that closet. One minute we were awkwardly standing there, the next we were kissing. It was the best kiss ever. Not joking. It was like we were meant for each other. Her lips against mine was the most natural feeling ever.

I couldn't believe we had kissed.

My life was magical.

I wanted to ask her out, but... when? I don't even think she likes me. I just wish there was something I could do to make her like me.

Annabeth's POV
I was ready to leave this party. I couldn't stay here with Percy. I totally like him (no point in denying it) but he hates me. It could never work. If only things were different...

"I'm gonna head out," I tell everyone after we finish 'Truth or Dare'.

"But you came with us. We aren't ready to leave," Hazel complains.

"I'll take a bus. I just want to leave. Bye, I had a great time," I tell them and walk out before anyone can stop me.

"What's a pretty lady like you doing all alone?" a strange male voice from behind me says while I was sitting on the bench next to the bus stop.

"I'm waiting for the bus. Can you please go?" I tell him.

"It dangerous on the streets this late. You need someone to protect you," he tells me sitting down on the bench.

"I can take care of myself. Can you leave. Now," I tell him trying to move away. He grabs my waste push me towards him.

"You want to get some sleep. My place is free," he try's to kiss me but I pull away.

"Leave me alone!" I yell.

"Your so beautiful you know that," he try's to kiss my neck but something else interrupts.

"She said go away. Now go before I call the cops," to my surprise Percy is standing there with his phone ready to call 911.

"I'm just trying to help her. You can't call the police on that can you?" I man asks.

"Well, when I was walking over here I saw a 'Wanted' poster with your picture on it. So you just might want to leave. Now," Percy says.

The guy runs away and I get up and hug Percy. He holds me tightly for a few minutes, then I realize what I'm doing and step away.

"I can take care of myself. I was handling it," I say and cross my arms.

"That sure looks like you were handling it," Percy mumbles.

"I was doing just fine on my own. Why did you even show up," I ask.

"That guy was a jerk and idiot, but he was right about one thing," Percy tells me.

"What's that?"

"It's dangerous for anyone to be out here alone."

"I'll be fine."

"I've got no doubt that you can take care of yourself, but I would feel so much better if you were with me. Can I at least take you home?" Percy looks at me with real concern. I can tell he cares, but... why?

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

350K 5.8K 20
Ever since Annabeth Chase was young, she was always bullied and made fun of. She had never met her mother, her dad was always busy and she was never...
4.6K 178 20
PERCY JACKSON is a second year at Hogwarts, the school for witchcraft and wizardry. He is a Gryffindor who is best friends with Grover Underwood, Ron...
887K 14K 55
Annabeth Chase is your average junior at Goode High School. She gets straight A's, and you will never find her sitting in detention. Her best friend...
250K 5.6K 32
Ever since the death of her father, Annabeth Chase has been stuck living with her cruel step mother and two step brothers. At school she's invisible...