Proving The Bad Boy Wrong (Co...

By xXrougeXx

Ava Ramirez thought her life couldn't get any worse after managing to get deported from Japan but it does whe... More

Prologue (Edited)
Chapter One: Law Abiding Citizen (Edited)
Chapter Two: The Bounty Hunter (Edited)
Chapter Three: Sky High (Edited)
Chapter Four: Now You See Me (Edited)
Chapter Five: The Heat (Edited)
Chapter Six: Catch Me If You Can (Edited)
Chapter Seven: Here Comes The Boom (Edited)
Chapter Eight: World War Z (Edited)
Chapter Nine: Paranormal Activity (Edited)
Chapter Ten: Paranormal Activity 2 (Edited)
Chapter Eleven: Couples Retreat (Edited)
Chapter Twelve: No Strings Attached (Edited)
Chapter Thirteen: Meet The Fockers (Edited)
Chapter Fourteen: He's Just Not That Into You (Edited)
Chapter Fifteen: 10 Things I Hate About You (Edited)
Chapter Sixteen: This Means War (Edited)
Chapter Seventeen: Project X (Edited)
Chapter Eighteen: Juno (Edited)
Chapter Nineteen: Rumour Has It.... (Edited)
Chapter Twenty: Beauty and the Beast (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-One: Bridget Jones Diary (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Parent Trap (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Three: The Ugly Truth (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Four: She's Out Of My League (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Five: Fight Club (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Six: She's The Man (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Run Fatboy Run (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Heartbreak Kid (Edited)
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Hope Springs (Edited)
Chapter Thirty: Takes Three To Tango (Edited)
Chapter Thirty-One: Sucker Punch
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Best Of Me
Chapter Thirty-Four: Behaving Badly
Epilogue
Playing The Bad Boy
Author's Note: Numero Uno
Sneak Peak & Author's Note: Numero Dos
Authors Note: Numero Tres - HELP
Author's Note: Numero Cuatro
Author's Note: Numero Cinco
Author's Note: Numero Seis
Author's Note: Numero Siete

Chapter Thirty-Three: Love Hurts

160K 5.5K 1K
By xXrougeXx

Chapter Thirty-Three: Love Hurts

Taking a few steps back I open and close my mouth like a fish with his words running through my head. Looking him in the eye I try and figure out whether he is bullshitting me or if he actually means it, taking a deep breath I reply.

“I’m sorry, can you repeat that?” Looking at him with wide eyes.

“You heard correctly.” He looks at me uncertainty and worry evident in his face.

“Gabriel you barely know me, we aren’t even dating and I’ve been in this country for less than two months.” I breathe out.

“I don’t fucking care Ava, you’re the girl that has enough balls to put me in my place, you don’t tolerate my shit and you don’t throw yourself onto me like the others.” He explains walking closer to me.

“Gabriel!” I say harshly and frustrated karate chopping the air to show my confused feelings.

“Just don’t push me away, even if you don’t feel it yet just let me show you that I am a decent guy that you can love.” He pleads grabbing my arms gently and pulling me towards him.

“Gabriel, I don’t…” I can’t bring myself to finish the sentence as he looks at me with desperation.

“Ava.” He whispers my name leaning down to brush his lips over mine taking my breath away once again.

Trailing my hands up his arms I wrap them around his neck pulling us together as I search his eyes for an answer to give him. Opening my mouth to finish my sentence I’m cut off when the sound of the doorbell echoes through the house.

“We aren’t finished with this conversation.” He states, finality clear in his tone as he walks out of the kitchen.

“Oh shit.” I whisper to myself following after him.

“…Ava Ramirez?” I manage to catch the end of the question as I see to cops standing in the doorway.

“Uh yes?” I answer warily moving closer towards the door.

“Miss Ramirez you are under arrest for the crime of grand theft auto. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to have an attorney present during questioning. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you.” Looking between the two officers in confusion, I remember the fact that I had stolen a car to get to the motel.

Groaning I take a few steps towards them as they arrest me while Gabriel stands aside, his jaw clenched and eyes towards the floor. Sighing I reluctantly follow the officers towards the car, slightly smiling at the fact that I managed to be in a cop car hours before un-cuffed.  What luck.

The drive to the station is silent as I uncomfortably sit in the back of the car, frowning I wonder if Gabriel is tailing us or stayed back at the house to wait for his parents. The car makes a sharp turn causing me to fall off the back seat, grumbling I struggle to get back onto the seat but give up when I see the police station sign come into view.

“Here we are Miss Ramirez.” The officer speaks as he opens the back door looking down at me in confusion.

“Yeah you need to work on your driving.” I comment as he helps me out of the car.

“I’ll keep that in mind.” He laughs walking me into the station.

We walk through the station in silence briefly stopping at a desk so he can pick up a file before we continue down the hall towards one of the rooms. Time for interrogation I think as he opens the door, slightly pushing me into the room where two other people sit.

“Mr and Mrs Sival this is the girl who stole your car.” The officer begins                  pulling out my chair so I can sit down.

“Do you know how much that car cost?” The woman yelled glaring at me.

Biting the inside of my cheek to stop me from jumping across the table to attack her, I simple turn my gaze to the table in front of me. Taking a breath I turn my head to the officer who looks between the woman and I.

“Mrs Sival please contain yourself, would you like to press charges against Miss Ramirez?” He asks looking at her.

“Of course I would.” She answers looking offended, making me roll my eyes at her attitude.

“Okay Miss Ramirez, because you are a minor and this is a first time offence it doesn’t mean you get away scotch free, you will have a to pay a fine of $200 dollars to the owner of the car within a period of two months.” The officer explains as my eyes widen.

Where the fuck am I meant to get $200 dollars from? I think to myself as I nod in acceptance letting out a long sigh. The officer stands up and un-cuffs my hand before filling out the fine and handing it over to me.

Taking the fine from the officer I glare at the woman in front of me as I turn around and walk out the room towards the front of the police station with the police officer and two people behind me. As I make my way into the lobby I see Gabriel quickly stand from his seat as he watches me walk over to him.

“What happened?” He asks as we make our way out of the station.

“I got a fine of $200 dollars.” I grumble walking closer to his side.

“You know what some people would call this?” He questions looking down at me.

“No what?”

“Karma.” He laughs at me unlocking the car.

“You’re a dick.” I smile to myself as he walks in front of me.

“Excuse me, I expect my money soon.” The woman from the station says as she walks towards me.

“You’ll get your money within 2 months.” I answer grabbing the handle on the door.

“If I don’t get my money back in two months…” She trails off glaring at me.

“If you don’t get away from me, you won’t be alive to get your money.” I smile opening the door.

“I can report you for threatening me.” She spits making me laugh.

“When did I threaten you?” I smirk as she stands there with an open mouth.

“That’s what I thought.” Getting into the car, I slam the door closed as Gabriel drives off.

“Is it your job to get into trouble?” He comments sarcasm clear in his voice.

Scowling at him I play with the ticket in my hand wondering where I’m meant to find $200 dollars within 2 months. Huffing I put the ticket in my pocket and open the car door as Gabriel turns the engine off, looking up I see that he stopped on the side of the deserted road.

“You planning on killing me?” I ask confused from the other side of the car.

“We’re talking and here you can’t run from me.” He states making me grumble.

“What do you want?” I cross my arms in front of my chest as we look at each other.

“Just tell me you love me!” He exclaims throwing his hands in the air.

“You tell me you love me!” I say copying his actions.

“Wha- I did!” He bellows making me laugh.

“What the fuck are you laughing at me for?” He grumbles turning his back to me.

Sighing I walk around the car, as I get closer to him he turns around so his back is facing me again. Smiling at his attitude I wrap my arms around his tense form leaning my head against his back.

“Gabriel, you’re the only person who has stuck by my side through the good and the bad.” I explain walking around him to face him.

“If I didn’t like you, I wouldn’t have kept you around and if I didn’t love you, I wouldn't allow you to kiss me.” I whisper looking into his eyes.

“You haven’t kept me around you’re the one always touching me inappropriately.” He jokes making me squawk.

“Excus-“ Cutting me off he kisses me slowly as our arms tighten around one another.

“Say it properly.” He whispers pulling away slightly to look at me.

“I love you.” I smile up at him earning a big grin from him.

“Thanks I love me to.” He laughs letting go of me and taking a few steps back.

“You’re such an arse.” I smile swatting his arm as I walk around the car to get into it again.

“So now that you finally admitted your undying love for me I think we should take the next step.” He smiles taking his eyes off the road briefly to look at me.

“And what’s that, are you going to start calling me your girlfriend?” I ask looking at him.

“I was thinking more along the lines of my wife.” My eyes instantly widen as I quickly turn around in my seat to look at him.

“What the fuck?” I rush out watching the serious features of his face change into amusement.

“Gabriel you fucking fucker you… just…fuck!” I exclaim punching his shoulder repeatedly causing the car to swerve.

“Ow Ava stop!” He cries pushing my hand away and steadying the car.

“I swear to fucking god Gabriel I am going to kill you.” I threaten glaring at his happy face.

“Speaking of killing, are you planning on doing a magic trick and pulling $200 dollars from your arse to pay for that fine?” He winks at me.

“I was thinking maybe I’d just cut you in half and see if that worked.” I reply sweetly crossing my arms in front of chest.

“My parents will pay for it genius.” He smiles reaching over and pulling my hand into his own.

“I don’t want your parents paying for my problems.” I mumble looking down at our joined hands.

“Ava you’re practically their child, they’ll pay for it.” He assures squeezing my hand gently.

“Is that before or after they kill me?” I joke leaning back into the seat.

“Probably after.” He nods making me laugh lightly.

Closing my eyes I lean back into the seat allowing myself to fall sleep and finally relax from my troublesome life. The sound of a door closing briefly wakes me but quickly goes ignored as I soon fall back into sleep.

********
A/N: I GRADUATE HIGH
SCHOOL NEXT TUESDAY!

This is half a filler chapter
because I don’t want this story
to end!!! :c

There’s two more chapters
left & the next chapter will
contain some sexy time but
I will link the down & dirty
on the external tab thingy
for easy access ;)

This chapter is dedicated to
memegirl123 your comment
in chapter eighteen killed
me hahaha

Thank you everyone for
reading & helping the book
reach 200K love you all
so much.

The goal for this chapter is
2000 reads
180 votes
I know it’s a lot but the longer
it takes for you all to reach the
goal, the longer it takes for
the story to end!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 1.3K 44
What could possibly go wrong when a demon who enjoys following the rules and an angel intent on breaking them get assigned to the same human? They en...
130 14 10
It's PERFECT, if you want a lot of HUMOR with some LOVE & ACTION. BEAUTIFUL GIRLS have some friction with SHARP GUYS & life starts to change for both...
181 0 26
A story I made based upon the Netflix Series Cobra Kai and the Karate Kid Franchise. Before...after moving to America, new kid Alexander finds himsel...
238K 6.8K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...