Bee or Dragon

By ActiveArtist

Honeybee, Lady Jewel's daughter, runs away after learning about Wasp and her whole Hive commands. With immuni... More

Prologue
Whole Hive Commands
Jade Mountain
His story and her story
A Quick Chapter: The Infirmary
Tiger
Pandemonium
Summer Break
Acacia
The Rainforest
Deathy, wake up. It's not funny.
Grit's Family
River, Meet Honeybee.
Icy
Rumor Has It
Beetle
Animus Magic?
Armies
Island rest
Singing Night
Clownfish
Gossip, good and bad.
Kidnappers
Not an update
Usurping
Singing and Proposing
New Book/WoF Movie?
Jar Break
Epolouge

School starting

228 6 4
By ActiveArtist

Honeybee didn't expect to be divided into groups, or Winglets as the dragons here called it. They said there would be one dragon from each tribe here, yet there were no silkwings.

Man, would Wasp not like this. Dragons from each tribe in this one school? She would not like that.

Sunny, surprised at Honeybee's arrival, put her in the copper Winglet.

It was full of odd looks. Lots of odd looks.

She shared a sleeping cave with a seawing, skywing and nightwing. The nightwing, who's name was Shadow, gave her an even odder look than the first time these dragons saw her, and he kept staring, and staring, and staring. The seawing, who was cerulean, was ironically named Cerulean. The skywing, when she introduced herself she spoke quickly, but then kept quiet.

That skywing, Crimson, she sure has a bunch of battle scars. Was there a conflict before I arrived? 

She also didn't know that there would be another conflict, with the gold Winglet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 123 26
||COMPLETE, EDITING|| Pollen has always lived in fear. Her father is strangely immune to the Hive Mind, but she still isn't safe. No hybrids, Queen W...
5.9K 155 28
Friend, or Foe? If there was a single thing Radiant didn't hate, it wouldn't have existed for long before being snatched away from her. Radiant never...
83 1 15
1000 years after the Queen Wasp incident things have changed. The three queens of pantala all rule together and if one makes a decision the other in...
2.6K 53 12
Every year, two children from each of Pyrrhia's ten districts are selected to battle one another to the death for the amusement of the Capitol. But t...