The Reveal: A Miraculous Lady...

By emo-sunshine42

What happens when Chat stalls long enough for the masks to fall? Written like a play. Season 2, I don't own a... More

The Reveal Pt. One
The Reveal pt 2
The Reveal Part 3
The Reveal Part 4
Part 5
Okay, not a chapter, but still..
Part 6
AAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!
Part 6

Hey...

61 0 0
By emo-sunshine42

So, I feel like this book isn't well written. I started this about 2 years ago, and it hasn't gone anywhere.

I can't manage to stick on a schedule, and swimming doesn't help either.

I feel like I can't write a good book, and like I can't write anything good.

I can't handle my own creations, and I'm not good at making them.

I feel like I can't handle the stress from school and swimming, while still  regularly updating my books.

I feel like I'll never be good as the other amazing authors out there on Wattpad.

I feel like the plot is too cleche, that this book isn't loved.

I know I need help in handling all of this, except nobody knows that I do this in the real life.

I read all of these things in books where depression and other things are involved that I am loved. But I can't feel that.

I can't control the monster under my skin.

I hold my shattered heart, hoping someone will notice. All the while putting a mask and fake smile on, saying "I'm fine"

Im only human.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
789K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.7M 98.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...