𝖛 π–Ž 𝖔 𝖑 𝖆

By liyahsdana

lust /lΙ™st/ noun 1. very strong sexual desire. "he knew that his lust for her had returned" synonyms:sexual d... More

prologΟ…e
Cast
One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen

Four

487 30 16
By liyahsdana

🥀

1986
Six years earlier...

'This isn't very appropriate, Ms. Lawson. Please, go back to class now." Principal Turner asked me nervously. I bent down in front of his face, putting my right hand on his left shoulder. He looked at my hand and then back at me, sweating like a man sprinting in a marathon.

"I'll go back to class, if you give me what I want." I smirked. My principal nodded quickly, not realizing what I meant by that.

"I'll do anything, what do you want? An A in one of your classes? No homework for the rest of the year?" He rambled. I laughed at his nervousness, and strutted over to where he sat. I gently sat on his lap with my back facing the front of his office. The principal got even more nervous than before, hands shaking at an alarming rate, and eyes darting everywhere besides at me.

"I want you to fuck me so hard, that even your wife could feel my orgasms." I demanded. The principal rapidly shook his head no, and in response, I shook my head yes. Before he got the opportunity to object again, I tongue kissed him like I was in love with him. Grinding myself on his lap to ensure that he gets hard, and surely enough, he did. His thickness poked my clitorus, sending a shiver up my spine.

"Aw, is that for me?" I playfully cooed. I slid myself off of his lap, and swiftly pulled his pants down. His penis sprung up in my face and I gladly took it and wrapped my lips around it. I know sucking off your principal is wrong, but can you blame me? He's a gorgeous man, and a huge one at that. Also, it's not like it's illegal, I turned eighteen three days ago. Though, I've lusted after him since sophomore year. He's also married with children of his own. His daughter, who I have third and seventh period with, was always attempting to expose me for something I never did. But I'll let those slide, I'm fucking her father as revenge.

His moans and groans flooded my ear drums, along with the sounds of my slurps. Turner pushed my head downward, forcing me to fit every inch of him in my throat. Thankfully, I was blessed with no gag reflexes, and easily took a mouthful of him, coating his dick with my saliva mixed with his precum. Outside of his office, the sound of the janitor's cart being wheeled around echoed loudly, due to no student being present in the hallway just yet. He wheeled past the office and went into what I assume was the supply closet.

The veins of his dick started to thicken, telling me that he was close. My instincts told me to play with his balls, so I did just that. Squishing and rubbing them like they're one of those stress balls in a therapist's office. He jerked a little, but finally, his warm fluids shot upon my face. I licked every last drop and swallowed it like it was my final meal.

The principal threw me onto his lap, but not directly on his penis. He reached into his desk drawer, and pulled out a condom. Smart man, no wonder why he achieved all of these degrees that proudly hung on his wall. Quickly and carefully, he slid the rubber down his phallus. He then slid me along with it, making me silently moan.

I held his shoulders for support, and started bouncing like my life depended on it. He gripped my waist as tight as possible, enough for me to feel his finger imprints on my hips forming. I know that I'll regret those later, but I was on the verge of my orgasm creeping upon me. My hold on his shoulders got tighter, my teeth sinking into my bottom lip to the point where I tasted blood flowing in my mouth.

My big finish was coming, and him and I both knew it. The walls of my vagina squeezed around his dick and as expected, I came. Shortly after, he got his nut too. For a few solid minutes, we sat there, trying to catch our breaths. Beads of sweat dripped from the corner of his hairline, trailing to the edge of his jaw. My principal must have realized who he was, along with his position when the bell for seventh period rang. He must have felt a painful wave of guilt, by the way that he sadly concentrated on a photo of his wife and three children.

"I'll go." I said, removing myself from his lap and collecting my fallen attire. I went into his office's bathroom to get myself to be presentable for the upcoming class. Sliding out of his office as if nothing happened, I ran to my seventh period class. I made it just before the second bell could ring and rushed to my seat. The principal's daughter, whatever her name was, glared at me for whatever envious reason she prepared this time.

"The fuck are you looking at?" I stared her up and down, mean mugging her in the process. She scoffed and pulled out a tube of glittery pink lip gloss. She twirled the wand from inside the tube, and grazed it on her lips, popping them afterwards. Placing the tube back into her purse, she looked towards me, pushing out her lips. "You know, if it was legal to do so, my daddy would fuck with your entire future. Just try it, bitch."

I chuckled, reminiscing about her father fucking the day lights out of me moments ago. If she only knew the problems I was capable of creating, then she wouldn't dare to even speak to me. Instead lashing out on her, I retrieved my notebook and pencils from my backpack, and wrote down notes from the board. She'll figure it out soon enough.

🥀

Present Time

"Evelyn Viola Ingrid Lawson, did you listen to anything I just said?" Aaliyah complained. I snapped back to reality and blinked multiple times. I glanced up and saw Aaliyah towering over me. Her hair was wrapped in a white, silver rhinestone covered bandana, and her body enclosed in a gray robe. Judging by her attire, she had just woken up. I on the other hand, didn't have a single clue to what was currently going on. That flash back of my old principal and I played through my mind over and over. Not realizing, I smirked deviously. I wonder what happened to him after graduation?

"You know what? I'm gonna get dressed and meet Charlie by the truck we have to ride in." She snapped, walking over to the mini dresser she took with her. I wouldn't call her dramatic for that, I brought one too. But a truck? Why do we have to meet Charlie by a truck? We weren't supposed to go home for at least six more days. I guess I'll have to find out when I get ready. I lazily got up, brushed my teeth with a bottle of water, and slapped on an all black crop top with black shorts. I'll only be able to wear a crop top without anyone noticing my belly for about one month, so I might as well. Taking a piece of jewelry, specifically a mini gold chain, and clasping it around my neck, I picked up a hand held mirror to apply a small coat of lip gloss. Preferably, I chose a pitch black gloss, which isn't my usual choice when it comes to makeup, but there's a first time for everything.

I slipped on a pair of black sneakers, and headed out of my plastic tent. The air was crisp, humid, and so dense that you could cut it with a knife. I felt my hair form into an afro, which didn't bother me. It would have happened regardless when my hair dries after washing. Walking upon the crunchy leaves and dying grass, I spotted what I noticed to be a truck, with Charlie and the rest of them standing by it. I made it to the spot they stood, and put on a smile, waving at everyone.

"Where have you been? We've been waiting for you for almost thirty minutes. You're lucky Mr. DeGrate told us to wait for you." Charlie exclaimed, pointed at Donald, who stood by his envious girlfriend. I'm too tired to even give her an expected reaction, so I just glanced at Charlie. He had on a ranger like strap-on hat, a vest with badges all over it with matching shorts, and brown sunglasses. It surprises me how he never runs out of good outfits.

"I'm sorry, Char. But what's all this, why do we have to ride in a truck?" I asked.

"We are horse riding today. I'm driving us to a ranch not too far from here. It'll be fun, I promise you." Charlie giggled like a school girl on ecstasy. I love his enthusiasm, even though he can be a bit extravagant at times. At that, we hopped on the back of the truck, and Charlie drove us to where ever the ranch was. The back of the truck was filled with hay bails, some hard and sturdy, others too loose for their own good. Aaliyah and I thankfully got to sit on the sturdy ones, while other's weren't so lucky.

"Ah!" Christina yelled, collapsing to the floor while trying to sit on the hay. I snickered quietly, but not quiet enough because she glared at me with fire in her eyes. I winked at her, fueling her unnecessary anger even more. She got up and wiped the hay straws off of her 'butt', and decided to sit on the bare floor. Donald sat by her, trying to comfort her as best as he could.

I still don't understand why he's still with her with the knowledge that I'm pregnant with his child. When is this charade going to end? If he doesn't do it, I'll reveal our secrets my damn self.

All of a sudden, the truck came to a halt. "We're here!" Charlie yelled out, getting out of the driver's seat and opening the back half of the truck. I slowly hopped off of the back, and looked at my surroundings. A big toothed horse standing next to Donald looked directly at me, oh wait.

"Charlie, is that you?" An unknown voice echoed through the foggy field. A blurry figure moved closer in my sights. But still, I couldn't make out who the voice belonged to. Charlie squinted his eyes and held a look of shock on his face when the figure became noticeable. "Miles? Is that you?"

A chocolate skin toned man approached Charlie, embracing him in a welcoming hug. "Everyone, this is my older brother, Miles." Charlie introduced all of us. His brother is quite beautiful. And don't get me started on his melanin, I've always been a sucker for chocolate men. Buff with thick muscles poking out of his shirt, identical to famous boxer, Muhammad Ali. Though he was an incredibly attractive man, I'm not looking for a man to seduce. That's the same way I ended up in this mess.

"Nice to meet you all, and welcome to my ranch."

The man proudly introduced his ranch to us as if it was a living person. It wasn't horrible, but it seems pretty dull. Then again, there is a tremendous amount of fog roaming my vision. In the distance, eight moving objects neighed and galloped with joy at us new comers. I however, didn't like horses, or any other animal for that matter. They made me sick to the core, from their disgusting teeth, to their unreasonably enormous bodies. Charlie knew about my history with horses, so he must have set this up for me personally.

"Over there, we have the big dogs themselves, my eight lovely horses. I'll call them over with this whistle." Miles pulled out a medium sized blue whistle. He held the whistle to his mouth and blew as hard as he could, his cheeks forming huge imprints, dimples if you will. The horses sprinted with the quickness, making the ground shake within the gallops. Clouds of dust arising around them as they approached us. He was being completely truthful when he said they were big. In fact, big is an understatement when it comes to those things.

"I'll instruct you guys on how to properly ride the horse, and come to
a stop while riding." He said, urging seven of us to pick a horse to use. My dislike for horses will remain the same, so I never moved.

🥀

"Easy, easy!" I shouted at the speeding horse I was riding on. No matter what I did, he wouldn't slow down. I started to get frightened. What if it crashes into a ditch? What if it eventually throws me off in annoyance of me yelling at it? Anything could happen, but I just want this nigga to stop.

Miles blew the whistle, which made the horse instantly stop. I need him to get me off of this giant ass animal. "You need to work on your enthusiasm, you rode with a frightened look on your face. I'll ask Charlie about you, Ms..." He trailed on so I could tell him my name.

"Viola, my name is Viola." I grinned down at him. Taking my medium sized hand into his. They felt soft, and delicate. He seems like he takes his precious time in keeping his body and personal hygiene in shape. I have come to the conclusion that perfection runs through Charlie's family. Imagine what their mother and father look like.

"That's a beautiful name for a poise woman like yourself." He said with a simple compliment. His harmless flirting is cute, I'll give him that. "Thank you, much appreciated. I think you're a dope looking man. Both you and your brother."

"Thanks, Charlie and I were called twins growing up. Though, our qualities were extremely separate from each other." He thoroughly explained. I love how he reminisced on his childhood quickly, without any unnecessary back stories.

"But enough about me, let me help you with your posture."

🥀

"There you go, now you got it, Viola!" Miles shouted. He gave me full instructions on how to properly ride a horse. Now that I fully understand it, it was easy. I don't know why I made such a big deal about it before. I gently pulled on the reins of the saddle and prepared myself for the horse to stop. Once it did, I tried to remove myself off of it. Due to my height being 5'3 and the horse being well high off the ground, getting down wouldn't be an easy task.

"Here, let me help." Miles offered, holding me by my waist and removing me off of the horse gently. Even though I already made it off of the horse, Miles still held onto my waist. His twinkling brown eyes focusing on me, and me only.

"Viola! Where are you? It's time to head back now!" Charlie called out loudly. I almost forgot that there were other people here. Miles was a really fun man to hang out with. I even got over my problem with horses, they're kind of cute when you think about it. "I'll walk with you over there. My brother has a loud voice, so he seems closer by." Miles chuckled.

I laughed along with him at the accurate point made towards Charlie. His voice could boom from miles away, you would think he used a megaphone whenever he shouted.

"I'd like that." I smiled in response. His dimples appeared on his face, he probably has no control over that. Walking over the crunching leaves, Miles and I held decent and simple small talk.

"So, other than work, what exactly do you do for fun. Not to be intruding, I'm just curious." He questioned. "I just like to chill, read, listen to Sade, or zip line if I want to feel a rush of excitement. What about you?" I asked.

"Tend to my animals and listen to music while doing so. There isn't much to do out here, mainly because I'm in the woods." He shrugged. That's unfortunate for him, but if he likes to do it, then so be it. "It must be a little lonely out here huh?" I asked, not thinking before I spoke. "I assume, not to offend you." I retaliated.

"You're good, it is lonely out here. I was pretty excited when you guys came out here. But the most fun I had was with you, so I appreciate that." He openly admitted. I'm glad I felt the same way towards him, he seemed like an amazing guy. "Same to you, Miles." I grinned.

"Now there you are, get your behind in this truck, Viola!" Charlie shouted once I came in his view. I could have sworn that my ears were bleeding. Everyone was on the truck, I noticed Donald the most. He gave me a death glare, then one to a distracted Miles. I can't see why he's angry, he has a girlfriend.

"I'll see you whenever, goodbye." I smiled at Miles, then gave him a warm hug out of pure pettiness. He waved at me once the truck started to pull off. That will be a memory that I definitely will not forget.

"Viola, what did you do?" Aaliyah asked.

"Nothing, I promise you." I smirked. She didn't seem to believe me and gave me a knowing look. Gave her one back, I was in fact telling the truth, I didn't do anything.

"Okay, well boss man over there thinks otherwise, he's been staring at you for five minutes." Aaliyah pointed out. She was correct, Donald was practically burning a hole through my head with that. Just by that look, I know he's going to confront me about it sooner or later.

🥀

"What in the hell was that, Viola?!" Donald screamed at me in the shower. He always seems to know exactly how to catch me alone. Him being so close to me naked is very uncomfortable now.  "It was my business, Donald." I sassed back.

"You seem to forget that you're pregnant with my child while you flirt with another man!"

I scoffed, "Aren't you still letting your girlfriend bounce on your dick?"

I got him there, he became silent. I turned away from him and went back to showering. "That's what I thought." I mean mugged him. Donald always put me on the spot no matter what. It seems like he wanted someone else to be at fault for his own consequences. Unexpectedly, Donald pushed me against the shower, but not hard enough for me to get hurt. "What fuck is wrong with y–"

Donald silenced me with an dramatic kiss. I instantly figured out exactly what he was trying to do, but it isn't going to happen this time. I became more aware at how he played the seduction game with me. Using sex against me to get his way like I did to so many men in the past. Man, that shit makes me feel some type of way.

"Donald, stop it, this shit is getting old. It shouldn't matter to you who I'm flirting with or not. You're my fetus' father, not my husband."

"Shit, will you marry me?" Donald blurted out. I laughed at his antics, yet he seemed very serious. Marrying him sounds like a dream come true, but I just don't want to. I shut the shower head off and wrapped my towel around my wet body.

"Nah, I'm good. Have fun with that though." I smiled at him and headed to my tent, leaving Donald standing there naked. He had the most flustered face when I left. I meant what I said, we aren't formally together. So why should he be the only one obligated to a significant other? Double standard at it's finest.

🥀

D' Angelo as Miles Bentley

Merlin Santana as Charlie Bentley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 54 13
aphΒ·roΒ·disΒ·iΒ·ac /ˌafrΙ™ΛˆdizΔ“ΛŒak,afrΙ™ΛˆdΔ“zΔ“ΛŒak/ noun a food, drink, or drug that stimulates sexual desire. (04/30/19 - 06/05/19)
38.7K 1.5K 58
Sometimes, things are meant to be. And sometimes they're not. Unfortunately, the difference isn't always clear. And accepting that things aren't mea...
33.6K 1.1K 68
love lΙ™v/ noun 1. an intense feeling of deep affection.
642K 13.5K 43
Lust is often defined as an intense desire or craving. For Angeline Montgomery, freshly accepted into the "Study Abroad Program", the most appealing...