selcouth // deadly class

By diamondswhite

❝apple juice fallin' from her lips, took a little sip.❞ selcouth adjective strange, unusual, rare; unfamiliar... More

.selcouth
.mixtape
.preface
.001
.002
.003
.004
.005
.006
.007
.008
.009
.010
.012
.013
.bonus 1
.bonus 2
.014
.015
.016
.017
.018
.019
.020
.021
.022
.023
what's to come.
its here yo, check it out.

.011

4.5K 158 45
By diamondswhite

011.

"blood on the sheets, probably spilling from my gash."

the lights finally came to view of the off the clock students, something they all never witnessed: vegas. as much they all wanted to say they enjoyed this view before, they haven't. the acid was adding to everyone else, making the experience somewhat more fun. it was like everything slowed down and it was nothing in the world but the students and the lights. reyna turned behind her to look at marcus, with the bright smile and his mouth hanging open. she smiled, knowing the acid was getting to him but he was enjoying his first trip. once billy passed the cigarette to marcus, reya's eyes wondered elsewhere. behind them, it was a car that seemed to appear behind them frequently ever since they left the dominion. but no one else noticed even before the acid so she choice not to say anything. reyna looked to her best friends that were spaced out together, and willie was stringing along with everyone. the ride was in a comfortable silence, silence before one big storm.

once they arrived to the hotel, everyone got out except marcus, who seemed to be still spaced out which was expected. he was mad enough to take seven acids. "girls can you get him, please." reyna instructed her best friends who just crouched in front of marcus, close speaking to him questioning how sober he was. marcus only answered with looks. reyna turned around to the hotel, billy joined her side. "where did you find the money to rent rooms here?" she noticed how nice it was, and after hearing billy's story about being in debt she wondered if he sold his ass a couple times to get the rooms.

"since he was already in debt, five hundred couldn't hurt anymore. he's about to die anyways." billy shrugged, reyna nodding along in agreement. billy knew how to ball out like a cheeky bastard and reyna was surprised. reyna was the first to push pass the weird vegas people to enter the casino. she turned back around when she heard marcus say "strangers will know." he was on his knees, and was getting looks from many. reyna's eyes then looked to willie. he was laughing at a pole like it was robin williams in concert. she looked horrified. how were they supposed to kill billy's dad in this stage. billy just rubbed reyna's shoulder seeing she was stressed.

"we look like we belong to the dixie mob in alabama. i need a non-alcholic drink. like right now." reyna almost wheezed out, she thought about everything that could go wrong. half of group she was with was wanted criminals. what if they got caught? billy nodded, putting his hand around her shoulder walking her into the casino. "we're going to get you the strongest coke, ever." billy was high, but sober enough to take care of reyna and honestly he did not mind the job, it was the best job he had in his life.

the two walked through the casino, billy's arm still hadn't left her shoulder and she didn't notice. a white skater kid, with a unamerican girl with bright colored clothes. if you squinted your eyes, tilted your head they could pass off a strange couple. the crew followed behind the two as if they were little kids following their parents. marcus between maria and saya holding his hand. the crew had broken up now. billy managed to grab himself a free beer and a bottle of coke for reyna. he approached her, reyna was playing slots, willie behind her smiling his ass off, and once again petting her hair. billy handed her the drink and she thank him, not taking her eyes off the machine. "rey, you know he's petting you, right?" billy questioned how aware she was but she only shushed him quietly, he was breaking her focus.

"why would somebody shit in the ice machine?" willie was talking gibberish since he got here. he never took a drug in his life and tonight it was showing. "i don't think anybody did. did you wanted me to get you some ice?" billy looked around for any signs of shit, then turning back to willie questioning his wants. willie let reyna's hair slip out his hand. looking to billy amazed, as if he was a puppy. reyna cheered to herself when she had won twenty bucks. she decided to stop and turn to the boys.

"can you and i be friends, teddy ruxpin?" willie picked billy up as if he was a toy, billy only let out a girly giggle being happened to be shown affection. reyna's mouth slightly opened questioning how sober she was herself. did someone sneak her a drink? she looked down to the coke, sniffing it. it was normal. she looked back to the boys. "tell me a story about friendship and caring." reyna found him adorable this way, the whole exchange between them was. billy kept the smile on his face.

"dude i'm a human boy." and like that, by those words. the puppy was killed. willie put billy back down to his feet and looking down to him frowning. "you tricked me." he declared he was heartbroken. reyna stood to her feet from the stool, taking a sip of the coke. looking down when she heard a moan. it was marcus on the floor, he was on his back as if he was going to make a snow angel.

"i'm not the acid king." he admitted to his friends as he looked up to them all. reyna looked around for any type of security wondering how long it was going to take for them to get kicked out. "yeah, we know baby, let's get you up." reyna crouched down, grabbing marcus' hand she pulled him up, he slumped on her shoulder putting his body weight on her. he kissed her cheek, three times with a big smile.

"okay marcus." reyna slowly turned her head to him, he had a grin on before nuzzling her into her neck. "reyna, i don't think people tell you this enough. but you're cute. and hot, and somewhat tall. you're sooo tall reyna." marcus mumbled into her shoulder, his hot breath hitting her neck made her shiver. he was inhaling the smell of hair: marcus know knew was willie was obsessed with her hair.

reyna looked around for her room number, adjusting the backpack that was slang over her shoulder. filled with few clothes she packed for herself. billy being on her side. but she found herself entering billy's and marcus' room. "we have to check on him, after he tried to eat your hair i decided he's off the rails." billy grabbed reyna's hand, unlocking his door and pulling her in. reyna turned to close the door but stopped once she saw a figure pass. their head was down as they walked towards her. the only thing that was shown was a tattooed neck. she let the door close furrowing her eyebrows.

walking into the room, there sat marcus sitting in front of the tv, flickering through the chanels with a dead stare speaking gibberish. as billy paced near the window: his nervous was still racing acid or not. "where'd everyone go?" his eyes didn't move from the tv. it seemed like he was sitting there forever, being relaxed but sweating like crazy. but in some way billy caught the heat because he shrugged off his flannel and his t-shirt was the only thing covering his nipples. this is what drugs did to you. reyna was happy not take them anymore. "to the am/pm to get some smokes and snacks and stuff. maria went to the pool and reyna is next to y-" billy turned around to marcus side about to reveal to him but reyna was here but the bathroom door shut instead.

"reyna just went into our bathroom. i told you the locations of everyone like, six times, dude." billy's pacing didn't stop. marcus was like at his little kid stage again, his eyes followed billy almost making him dizzy. marcus could sense the tension in his voice. "are you mad at me?" he titled his head sideways, billy turned back to him eyes wide. he did not want to accept a dude that was on seven acids. shit was going to go down.

"no, dude. just nervous." he assured him that there was no anger going on in the room. reyna took a look at herself in the mirror. she was supposed to meet saya and maria downstairs in the pool soon. a black one piece, she wanted to keep it as natural as possible. her hair blending in with the suit. reyna stuffed her previous clothes back into her backpack, grabbing her big chain she opened the bathroom door stepping out she swinging the chain around. after hearing billy's plan about the device reyna thought the process took too long.

"no offense to your dad, or you billy. but i have somewhere to be and if you want my help we're going to just have to kill him." she refused to be late, it was time in vegas with her girls she was missing. both billy and marcus looked to the girl in shock at her change in appearance, and the size of the chain that was in her hand. billy sighed getting off the bed to walk to the window and look out of it. he was debating rather he should really do it. he didn't say a word though.

reyna swallowed, she stopped swinging the chain and let it drop to her side with a clank sound. she took a seat next to marcus, who couldn't stop looking. this is the most action he's gotten ever. he didn't get to leave the swimsuit life. billy was either braver than reyna or dumber. she couldn't bring herself to kill her dad because of the santanas and his debt wouldn't be paid it would just be passed. but billy could find a possibility to kill his dad. and for that reyna somewhat envied him. she snapped out of trance as billy walked close to her and marcus. "your parents are dead, marcus. look, my old man should be back any minute. are you two still up for this?" billy wanted to make sure they both knew they were agreeing to murder.

reyna and marcus looked to each other, then back to billy and just nodding. "listen, this should be a one-man job until needed." reyna wanted billy to face the choice by himself for a while before he could get any help. to see if he wasn't bluffing. billy rolled his eyes walking away. "well then that's no h- yeah a one-man job, alright." billy cut himself off with an eye roll and stormed out the door. marcus turned to reyna with somewhat a smile on his face.

"why are you all dressed up? who are you going to take a water stroll with?" marcus slurred his words in a low whisper, setting his head on her shoulder. reyna found herself grinning a little. she moved her shoulder to look at him, his blood shot eyes and the hair sticking to his forehead. "what do they see in you?" he was cute, but lost. and there was no journey so how the hell could he be so lost. marcus shrugged taking a cigarette out of his pocket putting it between his lips, lighting it he laid back on the bed taking a few puffs. reyna looked around reaching to the nightstand to get the ashtray, she put it on his chest. reyna got away from the cigarette smoke it drove her crazy.

when she got to her feet looking at the view of vegas, there was a loud thump. next door. followed by more clattering and thumping. reyna regretted telling billy to go over there by himself. she turned away, seeing marcus ear to the wall. reyna got her chain from the bed. "let's go marcus." she grabbed his arm, making sure to pocket the keycard to their room in her top. reyna let go of marcus' arm to grab his hand as they snuck through the hallway hoping that no one else heard the ruckus that was going around. marcus' grip got tighter on reyna's hand as they neared the door. she didn't pay mind to it, as she pushed the door open.

they both peaked in. billy was chocking gene with a belt, he wasn't lying when he said gene was a big guy. reyna tilted her head sideways as she watched billy struggle what the hell was his plan in beginning? why couldn't he wait for gene to fall asleep and then slaughter him. sure it was the most cliché way to kill a disliked parent. "fuck you! help!" reyna just blinked, swinging her chain as marcus stood in his spot "cocksucker! all i ever wanted was obedience from you, peckerhead! you couldn't even succeed at that!" gene knocked billy down to the ground and used the belt billy tried to choke him with to give him a old fashioned ass whooping. billy was on the ground shielding himself.

reyna thought of her odds, fighting gene without a nip slip. she cursed herself when her percentage level was low. "gene, those aren't nice words now." reyna watched as marcus broke a wooden chair over his back. gene turned around, to punch marcus to the ground. gene looked to reyna and let out a breathy laughed. "what are you two? the boyfriend and the hired prostitute. some weird kink you got." gene looked to reyna stepping closer to her. it occurred that the boys were able to take the hits so well because they were high and drunk. reyna let out a sigh. finally casting her chain when he went to pick marcus up again.

"allow me to show you the kink." reyna shouted over the grunts, her dirty airforces digging into the carpet trying to get a grip of him. despite the chain being bigger than her others. billy went to jump on gene's back as he struggled for oxygen only for him to get thrown off. gene was basically pulling reyna against the carpet but her powerful tugs weakened him for a second. with those seconds marcus managed to smash an ashtray over his head. marcus kicked gene's body up in that time of weakness and reyna tucked the chain. his neck twisted in an abnormal way, a cracking sound could be heard before he stripped over billy's body and knocked his head on a end-table and feel to the ground.

a gasp came from billy's mouth once he heard the sounds, he got up from the floor and turned to his dad. gene's head was turned in an angle that wasn't possible, and there was a gash in his head from the table. billy met his eye. the trio went quiet. the boys laid on the palms of their hands. reyna was standing at the bed, chain still in her hand. his chest didn't move, and the cigar that laid next to gene was going out. "dad?" billy didn't expect it to happen so fast. he wanted his dad to at least voice how sorry he was for his mistakes, he wanted closure before he was killed. it remained quiet, gene was dead. reyna walked behind billy when she saw him sobbing, she frowned patting his shoulder as she uncasted her chain from his neck. the clanging noise sent billy over the edge. billy turned to reyna's legs as he was on his knees and just hugged them, crying into them.

"i never asked him for anything. i- why couldn't - why didn't he -" billy's words was muffled into reyna's bareskin, he couldn't string a sentence together. reyna turned to marcus, he was still in shock of what happened. reyna wondered if that sobered him up enough. reyna could feel the tears slide down her legs, she turned down to billy as he let out a shout. "why!" he didn't get his closure, and he never was. reyna crouched down to billy and just hugged him. he could feel the cold chain on his back. marcus was crouched down on the other side, looking to gene he patted billy one the shoulder. "we have to hide the body. w-we made so much noise. grabs his hands." marcus instructed. reyna pulled away from billy's embrace. this is why she used a chain, low of finger prints, she wasn't going to ruin that either by touching gene. so she watched.

"wha-what did i do?" billy's guilt was starting to kick in. maybe gene could've lived his last years out without making anymore debt. maybe this was his last trip. "it wasn't you, we did it." marcus had gene's legs, dragging him. reyna and marcus was the cause of his death. a chain and end-table. billy shouldn't be guilty of anything. reyna looked around the room for bleach cursing herself when she didn't find anything. as if they all weren't wanted for something, this was going to be something to add to the list.

the boys turned their head when the door closed, reyna was gone.

an: yes, that gif was to remind you how luxurious justine's hair is. there's not much hd gifs of her, so please work with me. don't forget to vote and comment!
an ps: i didn't edit this like i usually do, but i think it's good idk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 5.2K 93
started.2017 psa: i was 12-13 when i wrote this so it's embarrassing ☹
770K 19K 76
𝐾𝑁𝑂𝐶𝐾𝑂𝑈𝑇 ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- "𝗗𝗨𝗗𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗘'𝗦 𝗔 𝗧𝗢𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗢𝗨𝗧." 𝐾𝑁𝑂𝐶𝐾𝑂𝑈𝑇 ೄྀ࿐...
23.6K 694 21
I'm sorry if there is any spelling mistakes♥ enjoy!!♡♥♡ #wattys2017
195K 3.9K 34
This story contains violence and coarse language. Reader discretion is advised. // (NEEDS EDITING)