Cyber Security | A Short Story

By kem_iwnl

Kanna Kashimoto; an american of japanese descent enters the part of the website that is based on popular beli... More

Details and Prologue:
๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป
๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐”

๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ

49 1 1
By kem_iwnl

It was school day again; I did my everyday routine of waking up, going to the shower, eating breakfast and going to school. Though this time, I was extremely aware of my surroundings, the events that happened last night was easily a scary experience, and to that I have no doubts.

On the way to school, I met the so-called "campus crush." I really hate the guy; he's always going to...

"Good morning Kanna!" said Sam. Out of the girls in school, I don't know why he's distracting me all the time even when I'm trying my best not to get noticed like I'm wearing a hoodie every day.

"How the hell did you found me?" I said.

"Probably because you're the only one wearing a hoodie in this dense crowd," said Sam.

I'm trying to hate him but why the heck is the guy so nice? Either way, I don't really care what happens. I treated his presence like he was a complete ghost, and still the guy won't let me be, but I continued walking through the hallways.

"See you later! Kanna, " said Sam, then disappearing into the large crowd to which I then proceeded inside the classroom, I felt relieved. He was gone; the annoying presence was gone, like an echo fading into a vacuum.

"I hope I don't...," I mumbled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
2.8K 196 50
This is a story of a 12 year old boy's summer adventure in his new home far from the "big" city where he is from. Life in a small town was going to...
161K 6.7K 83
A girl whom I thought as my best friend standing before me with a knife to kill me. She stabbed the knife onto my chest and told me "He will not like...
151K 31.3K 98
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras แ€‘แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€Šแ€ทแ€บ แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€†แ€ฝแ€ฒแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€บ แ€แ€ปแ€ฎแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บ...