Love After the Streets

By _jasthewriter

You can take the man out the hood, but you can't take the hood out the man. Every time we're trying to do bet... More

1.) Welcome Back
2.) Withdrawal
3.) Yearning
4.) Lovers lane
5.)
6.) The Meeting
7.) Enjoy The Ride
8.) Don
9.) Dirty Delta
10.) Almost
11.) Walking Dead?
12.) Meet Again
13.) Take It Slow
14.) Memory what?
15.) Breathe Again
16.) Best Friend
17.) And so it begins
18.) San man
19.)
20.) Be Love
21.) Letting it out pt.1
22.) Letting it out pt.2
23.) War Pretest
25.)
26.) OGs?
27.) What's tea?
28.) Invites
29.) Special Delivery
30.) Week 1
31.)
32.) Skylar
33.)
34.) Flashback...
35.)
36.)
37.)
38.)
39.)
40.)
Chapter 41.)
Chapter 42.)
Chapter 43.) August...
Chapter 44.) Many years ago
Chapter 45.) August 1993
Chapter 46.) Dive a Little Deeper

24.) Little detailed

2.6K 138 224
By _jasthewriter

Ducking the guy's third punch, Trina remained in the squat position as she gave him body shot after body shot.

When he stumbled backwards, she began giving him nothing but face shots.

When she went to swing again, he grabbed her fist and squeezed down on it then head butted her causing blood to draw from her nose.

"Someone trained you well." He spoke squeezing down harder. "Yo mama bitch." She spat dropping down into a split snatching her hand free from him.

He was shocked at the move and before he could react, she spun around causing him to trip over his own feet.

Getting up, she jumped on him and started giving him the business.

After failing to block her hits, he finally grabbed her hands, wrapped his left hand around her throat and choked her.

"Son of a bitch." She gritted trying to pry his hand from around her neck but couldn't.

Seeing what was going on, Nate Sr. sent his famous one hitter quitter to his opponent's face then rushed over and pulled Trina back.

Picking the guy up with one hand, he pinned him against the wall and gave him face shot after shot.

Trina stood up and leaned against the wall trying to catch her breath.

"Shit." She mumbled trying to ignore the pain she was feeling in her shoulder.

"You alright?" Nate Sr asked walking towards her after he knocked the guy out. Nodding she looked up seeing someone coming up behind him.

Two men rushed over and grabbed him, "AUGUST!?" She called searching for a weapon.

Body slamming the guy into the glass table Nate Jr and August turned around seeing Jenna trying to help Nate break free from the abductors.

Trina found a butcher knife and ran outside where the men had Nate meanwhile Nell and Gunna we're going tic for tac with the bigger guy.

Trina chucked the knife in one of the guy's shoulder causing him to drop Nate.

That gave August and Nate Jr an opportunity to step in.

August yoked the injured man up and sent a face shot to him then pressed his thumb inside his wound causing him to yell in pain.

Nate Jr put the other guy in a choke hold causing him to drop his dad and Jenna helped him to his feet.

Trina grabbed Jenna and pulled her inside the house while the men handled the intruders.

When things died down, they threw the remaining conscious masked men down on to the living room floor.

Skylar came back downstairs to check on everyone and her eyes widened at the scene.

"Where the hell they came from?" She asked referring to the extra men. "All over." August and Nell answered.

"Let's see who our new enemies are." Nate Sr spoke as he walked over towards the first guy who laid groaning.

Removing the ski mask, Skylar and Trina gasped when they saw who it was.

"I know dat ain't dat nigga Pedro."

**

SKYLAR

"How di hell yuh know him?" Uncle Nate asked pointing to the guys that kidnapped him.

"You really think we ain't know you were pretending to still be "out of it" ?" He asked then laughed and aunt Jenna stood up and smacked him right in the face.

"So if you knew he was faking why y'all ain't do shit when he kill da damn driver?" August asked.

"He was a liability anyways, he was gonna die eventually."

"So yuh used mi?" Uncle Nate asked and he smirked. "You just did the dirty work without being told to do so." The other guy answered.

My eyes cut to Pedro when I saw him look down.

"What you think you're doing?" I asked walking over and snatched the small phone he had.

Looking at the unsaved number I put it on speaker.

"Who da fuck is dis?" Nell asked but we got no response.

"Who's on da phone nigga?" Uncle Gunna asked picking up the hand gun.

"Why would I tell you?" Pedro questioned then smirked. "Because yo ass finna die nigga." August told him standing but uncle Nate stopped him.

"I rather we keep him alive to send a message."

"Sounds like a plan to me." Uncle Gunna spoke before he sent two shots into his stomach.

"I SAID ALIVE!" Uncle Nate yelled taking the gun from him and we laughed at the face Uncle Gunna made.

"Nigga you ain't say un injured!"

Shaking his head, Nate Sr pulled up a chair in front of Kal, one of the guys who "looked" after him.

"What were y'all doing here?" He asked. "Came to get you, we ain't know the others would be here."

"Y'all must be some stupid criminals to think we would not be around da OG after what's been going on." August spoke and Nell them nodded in agreement.

"Wah di hell yuh waah wit mi?"

"Only boss man can answer that." He replied and I shook my head.

"Every nigga dat ever told us they had a "boss" ended up dead just like him."

"Not this one, you may kill us but you won't kill him. Dude is powerful." He spoke and Uncle Nate chuckled.

"You must not know us dat well." Uncle Gunna said. "Actually we do and he knows quite a few of you very well."

We all looked at one another for a moment.

"Don't be afraid now, the target is already set." Pedro teased, before I could get to him, Aunt Jenna got up and punched him not once but twice drawing blood instantly then stuck her finger inside the wound in his stomach causing him to yell out.

"Stop playing with me little boy, I'll cut your dick off and shove right down your throat." She gritted hitting him again, I looked at Uncle Nate wide eye and Nell tried to hold in his laughter.

"She'll do it." He spoke grabbing her hand and pulled her towards him.

"Just kill us already, if we don't come back with you we're gonna die anyways." Pedro announced holding his stomach and I rose a brow.

"How the hell did you get in cahoots with them?" I asked and he smirked through the pain.

"You'll find out in due time." He replied laying back and August walked over and sat him up.

"Yo ass ain't getting off that easy."

"You still got dat warehouse?" Uncle Gunna asked looking at Nell. "Da one y'all used for ole boy?"

"Yup." He answered.

"What you wanna do big dawg?" They asked looking at Uncle Nate, he looked over at Nate and they spoke with their eyes.

"We just need one alive."

**

DIRTY DELTA
12am

"What are you doing here?" Valentina asked when Skylar and Trina sat at the bar. "This a public place ain't it bitch?" Skylar replied as she picked up the menu.

Valentina tried to take it from her and Trina pushed her hand back.

"Don't get fucked up in yo own club bitch."

"Yeah, 'cause I've been waiting to beat yo ass." Q spoke turning around in his chair and her eyes grew big briefly.

"Don't look so shocked now bitch, you should know we roll deep." He told her as he picked up the toothpick with the olive on it and bit it.

"What's the problem boo?" Affini asked walking over towards Valentina. "Ain't no problem boo, tend to your area." Trina dismissed.

Looking her over, Affini laughed as she directed her attention back to Valentina.

"Is there a problem?"

"I'm trying to figure that out right now." She answered staring at Skylar. "Where's Pebbles?" Q asked looking around the restaurant, Trina and Sky busted out laughing.

"His name is Pedro and that's none of your business." Affini spoke, Q bucked at her and she jumped back causing Sky them to laugh harder.

"Bitch damn near had a heart attack." He said picking up his drink eyeing her.

Rolling her eyes, she flagged Mace down.

"Y'all about to get the fuck up out of here."

"Who's gon' make us?" The three asked in union.

"Us bitch." Valentina replied looking Skylar up and down.

Laughing, Sky slowly removed her hoops as did Trina.

"I ain't got earrings but I got my bracelets." Q spoke as he took her jewelry off and slid it inside his pocket.

"What's going on?" Mace asked once he walked over.

Sky and Trina remained silent.

"I thought we hashed things out about my boy P... what's beef?"

"Ask yo bitch and her lap dog." Trina said removing her scarf from her back pocket.

"Oh so y'all came here to fight?" Affini asked and Q snickered.

"You said on sight right?" He reminded and she waved him off.

"Come on Rose, I thought things were hashed out?" Mace tried to reason, he knew what the Nola group was about and he valued his life more than some catty beef.

"Ask yo bitch why she keep popping shit online." Sky spoke looking at Valentina and she smirked.

"Watch that bitch word muskrat." Affini warned. Sky looked at Q then at Trina then back to Affini and chuckled.

"Let me tell you something hoe." She began as she got up slowly.

Affini, stupidly leaned forward giving Sky an easy access to reach across and snatch her by her hair.

Valentina tried to jump in and Trina jumped right up and literally pulled her over the counter.

When Mace tried to pull Sky hands free, Q pulled his blade out and pressed it against his throat.

"Step back nigga."

Doing as told, Mace held his hands up as he stepped back slowly as Sky repeatedly punched Affini in the face.

Screaming and frighten, she tried to push Skylar off of her only to be pulled over the bar counter as well.

Trina was giving Valentina the dirty business and Skylar was right behind her with Affini.

No words, straight action.

Don and his security rushed out guns drawn but Mace held his hand up stopping them. 

The clubbers were now screaming and trying to scurry out afraid of getting shot.

"MY NOSE!!!" Affini screamed, snickering, Q gave Mace a look before he walked over and pulled Skylar up only for her to kick Affini right in the face.

"Harlem bitch! Ask about me!" Sky spat picking up the bar stool. Q had to put his blade up and tried to hold in his laughter as he struggled to get the stool from Skylar.

Some girl had ran up on Trina catching Sky's and Q attention.

"Oh hell nah" They both said dropping the stool and rushed over.

Trina was swinging on Valentina, the girl and a bystander that was trying to help her.

When the bystander seen Skylar them coming, she released Valentina shirt and ran for the hills.

"Batter up bitch!" Q announced holding his fists together and whined it up before he connected with the side of her head causing her to fall over.

He was about to hit her again but Sky stepped in and stomped the girl.

Valentina started screaming when Trina had her over the table and picked up the napkin dispenser ready to bust her face in.

Right when she cocked it back, one of the guards snatched it and snatched Trina up.

Wrong move.

"Oh baybeh, you gon' die." Q warned checking on Skylar before he picked up the stool and rushed over towards the guy.

The club was now in an uproar.

Don had no clue what to do and neither did Mace.

Hitting the guy in the face with her elbow, Trina broke free and ducked just in time for Q to hit him with the stool causing him to fall into the table.

Looking around, Trina saw Valentina making a run for the exit and went to chase after her until they heard sirens.

"Shit." She cursed rushing over towards Sky who was trying to drown the girl in water.

Pulling Sky back forcefully, she went and grabbed Q's hand making him drop the second bar stool.

"I'll be back bitch!" He announced before they ran out the club as well.

Frustrated, Don looked at the damage that was done and the only thing he saw was "bill" "bill" "bill"

"UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!" He yelled kicking a table over then stormed in the back.

"Not a fucking word!" He added before slamming the door closed.

The men looked over at Mace and he just shook his head.

"We're gonna have a fucking shit show now."

*^

JENNA
40 minutes later

"Hey I'm just calling to let you know the boys said they should be back down this way in an hour or so." I told Gabby once she answered my call.

"Ok good, I was starting to get worried." She spoke and I laughed.

I'm sure she was.

"If they stop here first I'll call you ok?" I replied. "Ok thank you Jen."

"No problem baby girl, get some rest." I told her then furrowed my brows hearing banging on my front door.

"Gab hold on for a second." I spoke grabbing my gun from under my pillow.

Checking the clip, I nodded taking the safety off as I headed out the room.

"What's wrong?"

"Somebody banging on my door, looks like a part two of this evening." I replied jogging down the stairs.

My house was still a damn mess but some movers and contractors that Gunna knew would be here tomorrow morning to fix things up.

"Ok I'll stay on the phone with you." She said sounding scared, baby boy definitely had some more training to do with her.

Once I got downstairs, I opened the door and aimed my gun.

"Chandra?" I asked lowering my gun once I saw how scared she looked.

"Sky, Trina and Q were arrested tonight, they got into a brawl at the fucking Delta club!" She rambled.

"What?!"

"They got booked by some crooked cops Jenna."

"Did you call the guys?" I asked hanging up from Gabby and went to August contact.

"They won't answer, we got to go!" She stressed tugging on my arm.

"Ok ok, let me get my purse." I spoke tossing her my phone then rushed towards my hall closet.

What the hell were they doing fighting?

*
*
*

I AM WEAK! 😂😂😂😂

Who y'all think Pedro them working for?

Y'all think Sky them going down?

How y'all feeling?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 19K 64
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO EYES ON US STORY! PLEASE READ BOOK ONE FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE. STORY ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
96.1K 4.9K 69
9 years after the wedding, things weren't so bad for the Stone family, but it also wasn't peaches and rainbows either. A lot has changed over the yea...
869K 32.7K 103
It's 'Killed or be Killed' and living in New Orleans, you start to live by the 'Survival of The Fittest' mentality. Everyone's trying to make it and...
2.1K 44 6
-ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀ ʟɪᴇ- ᴍᴀᴛᴛʜᴇᴡ ᴊᴏʜɴsᴏɴ -At a point in time there was a l...