Two Different Worlds

By _demon_stories_

I'm not really good at descriptions so your just going to have to read the story. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
โš NOT AN UPDATEโš 
Chapter 7
chapter 8

Chapter 6

869 17 4
By _demon_stories_

Emi followed Maou till he got to his house.

Maou~
"Ahh finally home!" He says as he stretches his arms.

Emi looks at the apartment Maou lives in.

Emi's thoughts~He lives in there?!?!?

Emi watches as Maou walks in he's apartment. Emi quietly walks up to the window.

Emi~
"Let's see what's in here"

Emi looks through the window and is really surprised by what she see's.

???~
"So how was your day at work today?"

Maou~
"Goodbye I guess we got a new employee. What about your day Alciel?"

Alciel~
"The usual,still didn't find anything. Anyways what about this new employee."

Maou~
"Oh she's amazing!"

Alciel~
"Oh so it's a girl?"

Maou~
"Yeah and she's the best, and really gorgeous!"

Emi's thoughts~So he likes me. I-i should probably go before I hear to much

Emi silently leaves but little does she knows that she's wasn't doing the best job at trying not to be caught.

Maou~
"She's gone now. Finally!"

Alciel~
"Sooooooo do you like her or not?"

Maou~
"Yeah I do but we can't trust anybody remember?"

Alciel~
"Yeah but maybe you can trust her......"

Maou~
"Yeah just maybe..."

Maou Falls asleep thinking of what will happen tomorrow.

Thank you guys so much for all your support and I'm so sorry I have updated I've gotten busy because of school. Hope this is good I did it in a rush so it may be bad and again I'm sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 16.3K 19
#2 IN HIS SERIES ๐•๐ข๐ค๐ซ๐š๐ฆ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž The elder son of the Rathore family and the future King of Rajasthan, he was cold, arrogant...
3.1M 197K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.9M 141K 63
"แ€›แ€พแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€žแ€ฑแ€†แ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€ธ แ€กแ€œแ€ฝแ€พแ€ฌแ€•แ€ซแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€–แ€ผแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€ซแ€”แ€ฎแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€™แ€พ แ€„แ€ซแ€™แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€…แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ทแ€œแ€ฝแ€พแ€แ€บแ€แ€แ€บแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€žแ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฐแ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€šแ€บแŠ แ€œแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€ แ€žแ€ถแ€žแ€›แ€ฌแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€›แ€ฑแ€…แ€€แ€บแ€›แ€šแ€บแŠแ€แ€‹แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ธ...
9.5M 628K 75
An Arranged Marriage Story. #1 Hot (17-11-23) #1 Happyending (17-11-23) #2 Shy (13-11-23) #3 Cold hearted (27- 10- 23) POWER!!!!! That's what he alwa...