After All These Years (Jenlis...

Da lisamanwobwan

The girls are left to raise Irene's baby. All rights goes to original author G!P Lisa/Jisoo Altro

warning.
the beginning of the end...
funeral full of surprises...
I'll do it.
safe flight?
she has a what!?
smiling down at family...
what?!
where dreams become reality...
my only exception...
heal each other...
something to smile about...
plans of revenge...
found out...
new beginnings
a day of firsts
sometimes second best is still a blessing
revenge isn't always sweet.. for some
waking up to family
revenge is sweet for the deserving
unecessary guilt
moving on isn't easy

tribute...

8.7K 305 268
Da lisamanwobwan

CL and Hyun-Suk entered the shop with the girls and were greeted by an exhausted Lisa.

"Hey guys, it's good to see you again," Lisa said, approaching them tiredly.

"Hey sweetheart, how's it going?" CL asked embracing her worriedly.

Lisa shrugged saying, "I'm okay."

"Hello Hyun-Suk, your car's just been finished, if you want to take a look," Lisa said smiling at the sudden excitement in his eyes.

"Of course!" He replied eagerly. The group followed her to the part of the shop that held his car. They gasped as the saw his vibrant yellow Turbo S Porsche. 

"She's beautiful Lisa. You're a genius!" Hyun-Suk exclaimed in awe.

"That's what I said! Two baddies two baddies one Porsche!" Johnny exclaimed in glee which made everyone laugh.

As the CL and Hyun-Suk admired the car, Chaeyoung, Jennie, and Jisoo sent Lisa a skeptical gaze which she hastily ignored.

"We saw this car two days and it wasn't even close to being this finished," Chaeyoung stated worried as she looked at Lisa, noticing the bags under her eyes.

"Ya, when did you have time to work on this? You couldn't have gotten this done today. You've only been for nine hours," Jennie said confused.

"She came back last night after putting the girls to bed, left this morning to make them breakfast, and after you dropped them off at daycare came back here," Karina said frustrated walking up to the group, and handing Lisa a large a cup of coffee.

"Lisa!" the girls exclaimed worried.

"I feel fine, the cars done, and I'm backed up. Between training the guys and taking time off to be with the girls, I have a list of cars still waiting. Once the guys are trained, I'll have more time; but I don't yet. Everything will be fine, I'll nap for an hour soon," Lisa tiredly explained gulping her coffee.

"Lisa the girls will understand if you have to spend a few days working. It will help you to catch up and then you can be around for them without wearing yourself out," Jennie said concerned.

"Jennie, girls I'm fine. It takes time to adjust and my body is adjusting. You don't have to worry. So are you guys going to CL's concert?" Lisa said changing the subject as the girls scowled at her.

"We're taking the kids to the concert and when we do, I want you to try to get some sleep. Please if not for you, do it for us?" Chaeyoung said back to her tired friend.

"Really Chaeng? Guilt trip huh? I see some things don't change. Haist, fine. I'll take a nap now and then go to the concert with you guys. Before you argue, I have to go and make sure it's set up, and do my "mayor" duties," Lisa scowled compromising.

Chaeyoung sighed and nodded her had, "Alright Manoban, we'll wake you up before we leave," Chaeyoung replied giving in.

Lisa gave Karina her cup and made her way to the lounge.

"That's serious progress," Karina said, smiling.

The group looked at he confused. Karina looked at them with a smile and said, "I've been Lisa's friend and employee for years. It's nearly impossible to get her take a break, even a small one. Consider this a major victory girls," Karina called walking away.

Chaeyoung smiled, pleased with herself. She had always been like the mother of the group and it hurt her to have such a strained relationship with the girl she had been most close to. Her role in Lisa's life after Black Pink was a never ending guilt trip. She would never forgive herself for giving up on her friend. Lisa wouldn't have given up if any of the girls had mysteriously gone missing. It only confirmed how much better a person Lisa was then. She truly had the heart of gold.

"I'm going to go talk to Karina while Lisa is asleep. Maybe she can look for the contract," Jennie whispered to the group. They nodded and told her they would look out for Lisa and make sure to give them privacy.

Jennie walked into Lisa's office and knocked on the door, startling Karina as she logged figures into the computer.

"Something you need Jen? Need me to get Lisa?" Karina said as she stood up.

"No, no. Actually I need to talk to you and if you could keep our conversation from Lisa, I'd be really grateful. I'll explain why and hopefully you can decide whether or not to help me," Jennie said, closing the office door behind her.

"O-okay," Karina said hesitantly confused. She lowered herself back down and leaned back in the office chair giving her attention to Jennie; as she sat on the chair in front of her desk.

"Okay, this is going to take awhile. It all started the day Lisa's parents died..." Jennie trailed off.

She told Karina about Taehyung and the deal Lisa made. Throughout everything that Jennie told her, Karina's face became stony and then angry. When Jennie finished. She breathed in a shaky breath and exhaled deeply.

"I'm gonna kill him.." Karina spat furious.

"Get in line," Jennie said, smiling sadly.

"It all makes sense now. Everything.. Me and Lisa are close, but I always knew there was something she was holding back.God, now I feel horrible for always nagging her to go home or seeing you girls. She literally couldn't," Karina exclaimed enraged.

"We want to help her Karina and we need you help to do that," Jennie told her.

Karina perked up and said, "Anything. Whatever you need."

Jennie smiled and said, "We need the non disclosure he forced her to sign, so we can track down who his lawyers are. We think it might be in her safe."

Karina slumped worried and said, "I actually don't know the combination."

Jennie's heart clutched and she asked, "Do you have any idea what it could be?"

Karina sat back and was in deep thought for a few moments.

"I once asked her why she wouldn't tell me, and she said it contained her whole life, and that she wouldn't be able to sleep at night if anyone knew the combination. She said the combination was the day she found a pure love. Unrequited love is almost the purest love out there she said. She thought it was beautiful to love someone unconditionally even though it would never be returned. A tragic love," Karina remembered sadly.

Jennie ran through Karina's words in her mind, and suddenly remembered everything CL told her. Unrequited love... She repeated in her mind. No, not after all these years. But it was worth a shot.

"W-where is the safe?" Jennie asked softly.

Karina looked at her confused and got up, walking over to a picture that Jennie just noticed. It was a painting of a puppy and a kitten. She blinked her eyes and said, "That is a weird painting."

Karina looked at it and scowled, "I still can't figure out what it is," she said.

Jennie glanced at her confused and said, "What do you mean? It's a kitten on top of a puppy."

Karina froze and stared at her, "You can see it?!" she exclaimed.

"Uh yeah, can't you?" Jennie said flustered at the way Karina was staring at her.

Karina shook her head, "It's one of those stupid painting that you have to stare at to see the picture. Some people see different things, I've never been able to see anything. I even asked Lalisa, but she just smiled and said, if I can't see it, then I'm not meant to," Karina said annoyed.

"Puppies and kittens.." Jennie said to herself as her mind raced. Karina moved the painting and revealed a safe built into the wall.

"Type in September 23, 2017," Jennie said quietly. Her voice was shaking and a part of her was terrified of being right or wrong. Both would be mean entirely different things for her.

Karina gave her a confused look but shrugged, and did as she was told. When the lock clicked open, both girls were frozen in shock.

"Yaa, how did you know?" Karina said amazed.

"Unrequited love. I just found out today that Lisa used to be in love with me, that was the day when Blinks started shipping us," Jennie answered emotionally. Her voice was think with unshed tears as she realized maybe she still had some chance with the Thai.

"Puppies and kittens.. Aigoo Lisa Manoban," Karina said sadly, looking at the picture she had moved.

"Yeah," Jennie said smiling sadly. Karina looked in the safe and shifted through financial files, until she got to a worn manila envelope. Pulling it out, she opened it, and gasped at the contract inside.

"We found it," Karina held up the envelope

Jennie got up and took the envelope in her hand. Looking at the papers that had ruined the girl she used to loved, she felt a mix of emotions. Primarily, rage once she saw Taehyung's signature.

"Lock it up, I have to get these to YG and CL. If Lisa asks, you know nothing okay? We can't endanger her with telling her. Not until we take care of V," Jennie ordered softly, still glaring at the papers.

"You got it," Karina said, locking the safe and replacing the picture frame.

Jennie opened the office door to leave, looking back at Mina, she said, "Thank you Rina, for trusting me."

Karina shrugged and said, "I told you, I ship Jenlisa. There's nothing I wouldn't do."

Jennie smiled softly, shaking her head as she left the office.

------

Three hours later, Jennie stood in the lounge doorway looking at a sleeping Lisa. Jennie thought she looked beautiful. Her natural dark hair fanned over a throw pillow on the couch, and she was curled in a protective ball. Jennie felt an ache in her chest. Lisa never slept like this before. She had confidence even in her sleep and spread herself in a carefree manner. Jennie had snuggled with her enough times to know. But that Lisa was safe and secure, she had friends and family to rely on. This Lisa felt like she only had herself and it broke Jennie's heart that even in sleep she had her protective nature towards herself. Even her face seemed tense and conflicted. Sighing, Jennie approached her, admiring her for a moment before she gently brushed a finger along her forehead, as she had seen Lisa's mother do enough times. The gesture made Lisa's face relax and Jennie smiled at the peaceful look on Lisa's face.

"Lisa.." Jennie cooed softly.

She repeated Lisa's name softly as she gently shook her arm. Lisa's eyelids fluttered open and her weary brown eyes stared into Jennie's dark eyes. For a moment, Jennie saw love and affection as Lisa's eyes stared into hers. And she wondered how she could have ever been so blind to the look Lisa was now giving her. Then suddenly the look was gone, as Lisa realized she was in the present not the past, and her eyes lost the emotion she had accidentally unveiled, and the guarded look came roaring back breaking Jennie's heart.

"Is it time?" asked Lisa quietly, her eyes leaving Jennie's face as she sat up.

Jennie cleared her throat and shakily got up, "Yeah, we're leaving soon, I thought you might want to change out of your clothes."

Lisa stood, stretching and cast one more glance at Jennie as she nodded and walked towards the door. She stopped and said, "Thanks for waking me up Nini, I'll meet you guys at the venue."

Jennie smiled at the old nickname and watched as Lisa walked through the door.

There was still a chance, she told herself. She has ten more months to see if they could truly move on from the past and work towards the future.

----

"Where are we going?" asked Chaeyoung nervous as Karina drove them to the edge of a dark forest and came to a stop.

"We're at the venue, but we have to wait for Lisa. She just texted me that she's coming up behind us," Karina said looking at her phone.

They waited for five minutes at the entrance of the back road that lead into the forest, when they heard a loud roar. The sun was beginning to set as they watched a rider roaring past them on a motorbike. Lisa waved them forward, as Karina nodded in acknowledgement, starting the van and following.

They drove for ten minutes, until they came to a clearing an almost a half mile long. It was lit up by Christmas lights webbed in the trees and lanterns lighting the trails surrounding them. Karina parked as Lisa came to a stop near other parked cars.

The girls were hit with a wave of nostalgia as they looked at Lisa's appearance. She wore her green, white and black flannel with a crop top that shows her visible abs, with skinny jeans that shows her long legs with her famous Doc Martens boots and a baseball cap.

"You guys ready?' Lisa asked the awestruck group.

"Need help Lisa?" Yunjin asked as she walked towards her friend casually. Apparently, Lisa's clothing choice was nothing new.

"Yeah, can you help Giselle and let her know to let the fans through in five," Lisa said typing rapidly on her phone.

"You got it!" Yunjin called, jogging towards a trail that led further into the forest.

"Karina, after you show the girls their seats, can you check with the sound guys? And grab my mic if you can? I need to talk with the cops, and let him know about our security guys we have," Lisa said still typing.

"Sure Lis. No drinking tonight, okay." Karina said.

Lisa raised her right brow and looked up from her phone, as she put it in her pocket. "I can't anyway, I've got Yunjin and Jiwoo to keep watch over. Don't worry Katarina, I'm staying sober tonight. Don't need more accidents," she said amused at the pointed look Karina was giving her.

Lisa looked at the rest and said, "Have fun guys, I'll check in later. If you need me, give me a call."

Lisa ruffled Jiwoo's hair and nodded to the boys as she walked towards the fans that entered the clearing.

Lisa walked up to the fans, walking into the clearing and opened her arms.

"Lisa!" called a teenage girl as she launched herself in Lisa's arms. Lisa laughed and picked her up in a bear hug, and dropped her back down. Other familiar fans ran up and received similar greetings.

"You blinks have grown since the last time I saw you guys!" Lisa called loudly, smiling.

"You got a girlfriend yet Lisa?" called a boy, chuckling.

Lisa smiled and said, "Like I have time for drama. I gotta stay on my toes. These events aren't easy y'know. They take all kinds of time to make it happen. So remember what I asked you guys last time to bring me? Lets see them!"

Groans were loudly expressed in the groups as they produced papers in their hands. She collected them as Chaeyoung leaned towards Mina and asked, "What's with the papers?"

"Their report cards, if they hit over a 3.0 GPA she puts them in a cylinder and raffles off tour tickets. She's got one for every show, they're usually donated from YG entertainment," Karina said smiling.

"Alright! Looks like you guys have been doing awesome! Sakura! Look like chemistry is our bitch these days! I'm proud! You moved a whole letter up from last time!" Lisa shouted enthusiastic.

The teen blushed and ducked her head at the praise.

"Alright guys! We're gonna have some awesome tickets and prizes for you! I'm so proud of the work you guys put in! Let's head into the stage so CL can rock the house tonight!" Lisa shouted.

The fans cheered and followed her as she asked about their lives. She was mentioned the names of their families and knew details about them as if she's known them for years.

Karina gestured the girls forward as they looked at Lisa with proud look of respect in their eyes.

"She like.. knows them," said Jisoo impressed.

"I mean we know some awesome Blinks too and stuff, but she like really knows them," said Chaeyoung, smiling; tears forming in her eyes.

"Lisa started all this for them. Even though she couldn't contact you guys, she still has her fans. When she disappeared it hurt a lot of people and your girls' fans were kids that didn't understand. So when she started doing this, she contacted the fans that were loyal, because their opinion was really the only one she wanted. She doesn't care how the press paints her as unstable, she just wants the people that were loyal to her to understand the change she's had. A lot of these fans have been to her parents graves for her. They leave flowers and notes from Lisa, even if they don't have her name on them," said Karina.

Chaeyoung stopped walking as she looked at Mina in shock.

"What's up babe?" asked Jisoo.

"Babe what are the flowers I love the most?"

"Pink roses, why?"

"Because on my birthdays and the days I gave birth. I had flowers delivered to me. They were sunflowers and were always from, "A Friend". Blinks always gave me roses, but Lisa gave me sunflowers on my birthday. She said I was her sunshine so they seemed fitting," Chaeyoung said smiling softly, gazing at Lisa from a distance.

"Omo, she sent me tiger lilies on my birthdays," Jennie said softly.

"Daisies. I got daisies," Jisoo said quietly.

Karina smiled and stared at Lisa who was laughing with the fans. "Who knew Lisa had such a romantic side," she said sighing.

"I don't know, sometimes the people with the hardest exterior have deepest of emotions. I always thought Lisa hid most beautiful side of herself from us. No one that sassy could be so reserved, unless they were hiding something. She could be distant and quiet, but if her girls were threatened she would protect us. I always thought there was more of her," Jaemin said smiling.

They saw Lisa bid goodbye to her group as they separated and Karina motioned for the group to follow her.

"Looks like we're starting, it's only a bit further," Karina said leading them further into the woods. They were walking through the trees, following the lights ahead of them, when they came to another clearing.

It opened up into an arena. The steps were made of cement and there was a large stage in the center of the clearing. It was built like a stadium and the trees surrounding them had various Christmas lights. It was beautiful and shocking to see the amount of people already seated.

Karina led the girls toward the center aisles and saw Giselle and Yunjin saving their seats. They quickly got situated as they saw Lisa walking on stage. The crowd cheered and stood as she smiled up at them.

She raised her hands and quieted the crowd, "Alright guys, since CL is having a bit of costume dilemma, it'll be a few minutes. But it works out because, I'll be giving you guys what you've been begging me to for years," Lisa said smiling sadly.

The crowd went crazy as Jennie and the girls stood confused.

"Omo, omo, omo," Yunjin repeated.

"What? What is she doing?" Jisoo asked,

"She's gonna sing," whispered Giselle.

"What's the big deal? I'm sure they've heard her before," said Jennie.

Yunjin shook her head and said, "Lisa hasn't sang nor dance since the last show you guys had. She always told her fans her singing days were over, and couldn't do it anymore."

"She hasn't sung in five years?!" Chaeyoung asked shockingly.

"Alright, so many of you were at BlackPink last concert. That was the last time I've ever sang publicly and privately. Thank you guys for not pressuring me into doing it and respecting my hesitancy. As you know, I keep up with your parents and make sure you guys are doing well. Well, I talked to Sakura's mom last year and they told me that when Sakura blew out the candles to her birthday cake, her only wish was to hear me sing one more time. Looks like your wish is coming true tonight Sakura," Lisa said smiling.

The brunette from earlier was laughing and crying as she cheered.

"And in honor of Irene and her wifey Seulgi. I'll sing the song and dance to one of my songs, "Money."

Skip the singing-

As soon as Lisa finished singing and dancing. Tears rolled down Lisa's face as she sang her heart out with everything she had, she glanced at little Jiwoo and smiled sadly. The teens and towns people in the crowd lifted their phones as they lit up and sang along with her. Lisa's voice was quickly overpowered by the crowd, as they sang their tribute to Irene.

Jennie, Jisoo, and Chaeyoung cried as they smiled and sang the song with the crowd.

When the song came to an end, Lisa blew a kiss to the sky and presented CL. The rest of the concert was a blast for the girls and when it came to an end CL has the mic in her hand and quieted the crowd.

"Alright guys, we'll head back to the festival grounds and party the night away. See you all there!" CL shouted.

The crowd cheered and started to exit the arena, the girls waited till it died down and approached CL.

"That was a wonderful CL!" said Chaeyoung smiling.

She smirked and said, "Did you expect anything less?"

Jisoo rolled her eyes and smiled, "Still a diva I see," she said grinning.

She shrugged innocently and answered laughing, "Some things don't change."

Jennie laughed and said, "I'm glad, honestly. I like you just the way you are. Where's Lisa?"

Jennie looked around and when she looked back at CL, her face was worried, "She left after she sang. I'm sure she'll be at the festival grounds, but singing hit her hard. She'll do what she has to and then leave."

"How about we show you guys where the festival is? I'm sure you guys are starving," Giselle said quickly, trying to divert the attention away from Lisa.

The girls nodded and followed the principal towards another grove, Jennie trailed behind them holding Jiwoo, lost in her thoughts of Lisa.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

109K 856 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
182K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
843K 19.2K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
159K 4.5K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...