His mom?

By jauregweave

Lauren Jauregui is just another teenage girl in her last year of high school. However, when she makes a new f... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

Chapter Five

6.7K 169 54
By jauregweave

Camilas POV

After last weekends events Lauren has been all I can think about. The green eyed girl was on my mind whilst I was at work, whilst I showered and most importantly whilst I dreamt. She was memorising to say the least. She was so mesmerising that I became jealous of the people she went to school with, for the time they got to spent with her. I was beginning to become jealous of my son who got to spend almost every waking moment with her.

"Hey mom I'm home, thank god it's Friday." My son exclaimed as he threw him self down on the sofa. The sofa that Lauren and I both talked on.

"Hey baby, how was school? How was your lessons?" I asked. I was genuinely uninterested, as bad as that sounds. I was nudging towards making conversation about Lauren. As I had done every night for 5 days.

"They were alright. School work is boring, same old, same old." He sighed as he drank his juice.

"Really? Sounds amazing." I said sarcastically whilst giving my son a smile. "How's Lauren? Is she good?" I asked, finally on the topic of the goddess.

"She's alright." He said bluntly.

"Is that it?" I prodded.

"Yeah." He replied.

"Right." I mumbled slightly disappointed with the direction the conversation went in.

"She's meant to be coming over tonight though, if that's alright." He said casually.

"Yes!" I exclaimed rather too quickly.

"Alright mom calm down." My son laughed. "I didn't know you two got along so well."

"We don't!" I said rather rapidly again. Rapid enough for my son to raise his eyebrows. "She's just a pleasure to have around." I said calmly. Isn't that right Camila. A pleasure.

"Shes cool I suppose." My son laughed. How dare he use a plain boring adjective to describe Lauren. She was amazing. "She's been hanging around with that Madison a lot lately at school, I hope they're dating." My son said paying no attention to the words that were coming out of his mouth.

"Madison... which ones that again?" I mumbled as I knew exactly who the hell Madison was. She was that girl who was too interested in Lauren. The girl that Lauren was kissing. That girl who was stunning and completely gorgeous.

"The most popular girl in school mom, I've told you this before." He once again brushed off the conversation.

"Ahh lovely." I sighed as I walked in to the kitchen to take a moment. The most popular girl in school he said. I don't understand why I'm even bothered considering I don't even know Lauren, or have anything to do with her in any way.

"Lauren's here!" I heard my son shout through the house. Lauren. Great. Just what I need right now. I pushed my hair back and did a once over of my outfit hoping that I could and would look relatively decent. I walked towards my living room with a glass of water in hand.

"Hey Camila" the younger girl smiled at me. When she says my name, everything around me just stops. I get an overwhelming happy feeling that I don't know how to describe.

"Hi Lauren." I mumbled whilst looking right back in to her green eyes.

"How are you? You alright?" She asked like she was genuinely caring.

"Yeah.. I'm great." I replied. "How are you?"

"I'm great now I'm here." She chuckled lightly, still never taking her eyes off me

"Great!" I smiled right back at her. Her face was beyond beautiful. She had light freckles that pitter pattered along the bridge of her nose and beautiful luscious lips. Lips that I had one night dreamt about kissing.

"Come on Lauren. I've set up our school books down here in the living room. We can study here if it's alright?" My son asked the green eyed girl.

"Of course." She smiled softly.

I watched as the two teenagers made their way through the kitchen, to the living room. I watched as they both sat down and began studying. Studying. That word reminded me of just how young Lauren was. Lauren was way too young for me to be having thoughts about her. She was way too young to be even flirting with. But what would've happened if she was relatively my age? Would we have matched or been together?

I leant propped up against the counter staring at her and just thinking about the possibilities of us. Just like I had done last weekend. I couldn't believe how amazing she was when she was doing nothing. Just as I was looking at her she turned around and looked right back at me. Does she know I'm staring at her? As I was about to look away she flashed me a cheeky smirk. That smile. Perfection.

The smile brought a shy grin to my face, so shy that I had to turn around to hide it in hopes that she didn't see just how happy it made me. "Wow my garden needs mowing." I mumbled as I looked out of the window. I realised just how long the grass actually was.

"Lauren will cut it!" I heard my son say loudly from behind me. I jumped in shock as I didn't realise he was so close to me.

"I'll cut what?" I heard a husky voice say from behind me now too.

"The grass. Mom wants someone to cut the garden but she doesn't want to pay for a gardener." My son paused and looked at me. "Lauren will cut it for a few dollars."

"Jacob, I'm sure Lauren doesn't have time to spend a weekend here and sort out our garden for us." I laughed at the stupid idea.

"I'd love to Mrs C." I heard the beautiful voice say to me. "When do I start?"

"Lauren seriously, you don't have to." I said whilst shrugging the idea off completely.

"I'll start right now Camila., if that's what you want." I smiled at the girl. Basically demanding that she wanted to work for me for the entire weekend. Don't mind if I do.

"Okay Lauren, but get your studying done first." I smiled whilst throwing a wink her way.

"Perfect." I caught her biting her lip whilst staring at me. I must've caught her because the moment she brought her eyes up to look at me, she stopped. Suddenly. As if she was thinking about things she shouldn't.

"How's things going with you and Mads Lo?" My son suddenly asked

Mads. Madison.

A cough erupted from her as if she wasn't expecting the sudden question. Just like I wasn't.

"Things are normal. As usual." Lauren seemed as if she was uncomfortable. She seemed as if she really didn't want to have this conversation with me being in the company of her. So I distracted myself. I pretended to clean up in hopes they would continue their conversation. I was dying to know.

"Things are normal?" I heard my son sarcastically snigger. "I can see that red mark on your neck Lauren."

I shot my head up to look at the younger girl in hopes that I couldn't see the said mark, but as I did Lauren was looking right back at me. She looked shy or embarrassed. She was bright red so I assumed she was embarrassed.

"It's not what you think it is.." Lauren tried to explain herself.

"Sure it ain't Lo. Is that where you went during Bio class, with her?" My son laughed even louder as her growing silence gave him his answer. Typical. Rub it in. Thanks son.

"Nothings going to come of it anyways. I don't like her like that. She doesn't like me either." Lauren finally shrugged off.

"I think she likes you Lo, and I think you secretly like her too." My son said quietly. Not quiet enough.

"Jacob! Will you please do something useful and get out the lawn mower because you're clearly not studying. Lauren you start now." I snapped at the two teens. I was tired of hearing the shit that came out of their mouths. I was sick of hearing Madison's name under my roof.

I stormed off upstairs to get in to something a little bit more loose fitting. I was tired of having to wear a tight knee length skirt every single day. I was tired of not being able to move or bend down whenever I needed to. Stupid outfit. I opted for a plain white vest top and loose jogging bottoms. They will do, I thought as I began to change. As I lifted my shirt over my head I noticed that Lauren was now in the back garden bending down to investigate the lawn mower.

She was wearing a tight white t shirt that hugged her curves spectacularly, just like the black, tight jeans she was wearing too. I began to get dressed in hopes that I could go downstairs and get a better look out of the kitchen window. As I made my way downstairs I passed my son who was walking up.

"Where do you think you're going? Aren't you helping Lauren?" I asked in genuine question.

"No. She wanted to do it by herself. I have an assignment coming up anyways so she said I should probably study for that." He explained whilst continuing to walk up.

"See! This is why I like her. As long as Lauren doesn't need any help." I said back to which I received no answer.

I made my way to the kitchen to catch a glimpse of the dark haired girl who was now mowing the lawn. Back and fourth she walked. Up and down, up and down and I was having so much fun whilst watching. I decided that instead of practically perving on the girl I potentially had a crush on, I would pour myself a glass of wine and do some work on my laptop.

Hours must've passed by, because by the time I was halfway through my bottle of wine Lauren walked in to the kitchen. She looked dirty and sweaty. She had dirt up her arms and strands of grass all over her shirt.

"I've finished for tonight Camila. Does it look alright?" She asked wiping the sweat from her head but her eyes focusing on another body part. I followed her gaze to see my now soft nipples erecting through the tight white vest top. I forgot that I was only wearing a thin strappy top, I had also realised that Lauren slowly shut the door once she realised I was ... cold.

I stood up with my wine glass in hand and the other arm crossed across my chest. I browsed through the window. "It looks perfect for now Lauren." I said. Eyes never leaving the grass.

"Good." She mumbled as she began making her way over to the sink directly next to me. I secretively watched as she began washing her hands. Water droplets landing on her arms and her rubbing the dirt off. I was mesmerised by everything she did. Even the smallest of things. Lauren lifted her eyes to look at me and all I could do was burst in to laughter at the little strand of grass on her cheek.

"What? What are you laughing at?" She asked

"It's just you have something..." I began laughing again. The alcohol clearly getting to me, as I was beginning to find everything funny. Instead of telling her what was wrong I decided to just lean in and pull the grass from her face.

"Oh.. grass." She laughed with me too.

"Would you like a small glass of wine Lauren?" I decided to ask because it was a Friday night and why the hell wouldn't a nineteen year old girl not want a drink. "Only if you want."

"Are you sure Camila?" Lauren asked.

"I'm sure."

Lauren's POV

I sat next to Camila and I wondered why she had asked me to have a drink with her again. Did she have a soft spot for me? Did she do this with all of Jacobs friends?

"How's school been?" She asked me whilst pouring me a glass.

"Stressful. I'm sick of having to study and waste my time on studying books. I'd much rather be spending time with my family and friends. Maybe I would actually be able to find myself a decent girlfriend if I wasn't studying all the goddam time." I sighed after finishing off the rant to my best friends mother.

"Girlfriend. Don't you have one?" Camila questioned as she stared at the visible red mark on my neck.

"No. Hell no!" I exclaimed trying to cover the territory mark. "No!"

"That red mark on your neck says different." She laughed whilst taking a rather long sip of her wine.

"That red mark means nothing to me!" I don't know why I felt the need to explain myself to her, but I did. I wanted to prove to her that I didn't have anything to do with Madison. Although the mark on my neck was controversial.

"Sure Lauren." Camila rolled eyes whilst sipping her glass again. I began to know when she got uncomfortable as she always seemed to take sips when she was uneasy about something. She's easy to read.

"There really isn't anything going on between me and her Camila. We kiss and stuff but we're not dating. That's for sure." I claimed moving closer to her. Hopefully getting my point across.

"Good." She sighed out but then suddenly opened her eyes as if she had said something that she didn't want to.

"Good.." I questioned whilst raising an eyebrow at the gorgeous lady.

"I just meant good as in I didn't want you to be with someone who you didn't love. Or like for that matter." I smiled as she gave an excuse for her 'good'. "Besides... she's not all that anyways." She extended.

"What? You don't think she's pretty?" I questioned, shocked that someone actually found her unattractive.

"I mean she's pretty.. I guess" Camila forced out. "But she's not your type." She suddenly gained a rare wave of confidence.

"Oh really?" I asked. "Well what is my type, seen as you seem to know." I smirked.

"I think you need someone delicate. Someone caring and soft. Someone who can put you in your place when you're being a little bitch and someone who wont flash her ass off in the school hallways for everyone else to see." Camila rolled her eyes. "I don't know, I just don't think she's your type." Camila finished.

"You're right." I paused. "She's not my type." I stared at Camila. She was my type. Delicate, brown beautiful eyes, slightly sassy when she needed to be, hot but cute. A reserved sensible lady. Everything I needed. "Are you not dating anymore Camila?"

"No no no" she replied. Taking another sip of her red wine. "Not anymore."

"No? Why not?" I prodded. Moving subtly closer whilst doing so.

"I haven't really met anyone who pikes my interest. Well... not the people I go on dates with. They're all lame."

"I can imagine that. They're not your type I don't think either." I said confidently.

"Describe to me what I need Lauren." she questioned whilst moving closer to me not so subtly. Close enough that our arms were now touching.

"I don't know Camz. But none of those guys. None of those guys will ever be good enough for you. I promise you that." I said quietly whilst staring in to her brown pools.

We both stared at each other for a little too long for it to be natural. We both knew something was going on. We both knew something was sparking between us the longer we looked at one another. All I could focus on was her slightly parted, pink, plump lips.

Camila POV

I watched her look at my lips and slowly drag her tongue along hers. I longed to kiss her.

"Lauren.." her eyes snapped up to meet mine. "I'm going to do something now. I want to do this because I want to show you that I really do care about you and nothing more and nothing less. Okay?"

She nodded her head. I watched Lauren for a moment before moving in closer, my eyes staring at the green eyed girl, making sure for any signs of objection. There were none. I moved my hands slowly to wrap around the back of Lauren's neck, pulling her in for a first tender kiss. Connecting my lips to Lauren's own, skin crawling with excitement. It was something I'd only dreamed of and fantasized of, and now it was finally happening.

Lauren's lips were a little chapped but never the less sweet, and I could taste everything. Lauren gave a frustrated groan against me and froze a little until she simply pushed closer. She stayed applying more pressure and her hands moved slowly to rest on my hips. Did she want this too?

We pulled away after a moment, our cheeks brushed pink. I just knew mine were blood red. Our breaths coming out slightly too heavy. Lauren's chest rose fast as she looked at the glazed look on my face, and she could hardly believe she hadn't noticed how much I had wanted her. She looked confused. As if she didn't know why I had done what I'd done.

"Camila.." Lauren mumbled out wide eyed and clearly shocked. The immediate rush of regret flooded my veins as I stared in to the now shocked green eyes.

"I'm sorry. What the fuck have I done." I mumbled to myself as I tried to pull myself out of her grip.

"Camila no I-" I grabbed her hands that still remained on my waist and placed them next to her on the couch.

I leaped up from the sofa and pointed at her. "No Lauren. You should go, you need to go." I began freaking out. I shouldn't of kissed her on a whim. She didn't feel the same clearly and I had just began to realise what I had done. "You're the same age as my son for fucks sake!" I exclaimed quietly so my said son didn't hear.

"Camila seriously I-"

"Go Lauren! Go please." I begged whilst covering my mouth in utter disgust with myself.

"I'll b-be back tomorrow to finish of your garden then I- I guess." Lauren stuttered in shock.

"Sure." I mumbled absentmindedly as I made my way to the kitchen. Tears threatening to fall from my eyes as I walked. I was in complete utter disgust with myself. Why had I just kissed a girl who was way too young. Why had I done that. I blame the wine. In fact no. I blame myself. My idiotic self. I can't believe I did that.

As soon as I heard the front door slam, tears immediately began to run down my face. I had to cover my mouth from the sobs that were about to break from my mouth. I needed to go to sleep and forget about the whole thing. I sobbed myself to sleep that night with nothing less than Lauren on my mind.

————

Comments are welcome

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 653 11
A little girl in a pink tutu moves into the house behind another beanied little girl. Her name was Camila, spelled with just one L. And her neighbor'...
148K 4K 16
Camila gets an opportunity to interview a famous artist, Ms. Lauren Jauregui. What happens when the two girls start to have feelings for each other t...
510K 9.8K 64
*READER WARNING: EXTREMELY HIGH SMUT CONTENT* Small town girl Camila Cabello is sick of her mundane 'average life' and strives only to become an empl...
133K 2.7K 34
Lauren Michelle, or Lauren, transfers from her college in Florida to one in California. It's the middle of the year and all the dorms are filled. Lau...