To Be Tamed

By Ladydelight

Amaya has always believed in hero’s but when she runs away from her soon to be husband Kuban after he took he... More

To Be Tamed
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 3

92 3 0
By Ladydelight

“I will not go out there in this, it is not decent.” I said looking down at the pieces of clothing that I had wrapped around myself. After I found that my dress wouldn’t cover the things needed for a lady to walk about in, let alone stand out in the open with ten or more men setting upon their horses. They were all looking at me each one of them with laughter in his eyes.

Owe how I hated them, despised them, they were all vile men and they would all get what’s coming to them.

“You are my slave now, so ‘no’, ‘not’ and anything else that disobeys ‘me’ will never come from your mouth.” Ethan said his smiling good nature, no longer lighting his face, only stillness. “You live only to please me.”

My eyes grow wet with the need to cry from his awful words. My mind unable to understand why he would say that, I was a highly respect woman in my small village, a lady.

And here he is making me less then, close to nothing if not already.

“You will say yes beloved master whenever I speck.” He looked at me one eye brow raised.

With all the loathing I could put in my voice I answered his command, “Yes beloved master.”

A smile once again on his handsome face, Ethan pulled me on to his horse, so that I sat across his lap. His shinning smile frozen as his eyes grew hot and hungry, shooting shockwaves right into my body, where ever they landed. His hand touched my belly, than slowly moved his hand up until he touched her soft breast were shivers of dreadful pleasure hit me. His lips moved on to mine, as he licked at them.

“Sir, we need to move out.” A deep male voice said from behind us drawing both of us out of the heated passion that was Ethan. My cheeks grow red with imbursement as I realized I had acted upon an unwomanly need that was not what a lady does.

Ethan frowned at the man, after he moved his head away from mine. We galloped back to his father kingdom. Horror ate at me, ladies did not fall for the son of their ex-husband.

~~~~~

We rod for hours a upon hours that seem to never end, close to the twilight Ethan deep soft voice moved over me in that dangerous and existing way it always did. “Don’t worry we will stop for sleep now.”

“That is not what I worry about.” I snapped back at him with quickness of an old house maid talking to her husband. This did not please him, his face grew red with the heat of his anger.

“You will not speak to your ‘master’ like that again do you understand me?” Fear filled me his eyes were intense and hard set on me.

I wanted to move away scared, but the horse stopped me short, his hands that had once sat gently on my waist was now painfully pushing me closer to his chest.

When we finally made camp, the solders watched me and Ethan closely, as if waiting for another show of lust, which he was not afraid to show in front of all. Pulling me close, kissing my neck and always touching me lightly, as if every time was the first time, making me feel no better than a common whore.

Yet when he did move away from me to help one of his men or have one of them look after me I found myself lonely, or worse found myself wanting him to come back quicker.

“Master may I ask you a question?” I said as we sat in his tent finally away from the eyes of his men, yet he still felt a need to touch me, it was something I hadn’t expected are understand. Not from a man that wanted me to call him master.

“Yes my lovely.” He was moving towered me now his powerful presences was over taking me. Moving nearer Ethan sat his big hands on my shoulder slowly opening my robe. I immediately tried to cover myself from his hard gazes, only to have his arms stop mine instantly. “You will never hide yourself from your master; I own every part of you, from your head.” His soft yet hard lips touched my lips, but not kissing me deep, “To your chest.” His lips came down to my nipples licking and sucking them in to his mouth.

“But that’s just it, what if your father decides to take me for his self or to just kill me as you said he would.” As soon as I finished seeking Ethan stopped moving, his body grow tense. Then he shook his head, as if not ready to believe it himself.

“This will not happen.” He said going back to kissing me once again, his hands moving over my soft body with male assures. He knew what he was doing, telling me that I was domed, from the moment I’d met him in that dark hall.

We had sex once again only this time he left right afterwards, as if I were nothing.

The day after that had been felled with him giving me order after order. “You will feed me from now on.” Ethan said handing me a bowl of food, I feed him and gave him wine, but my anger took a hold of me until I ‘accidentally’ spilled it all over him.

“Damn it Amaya, look at what you’ve done . . . you’ll have to lick it off.” He said looking down at me with a smile on his face. I froze as I looked up at him in astonishment, was he a mad man, I was a lady and not some house cat. “I will do no such thing.” I shouted out, getting to my feet, I moved to the other side of the tent as far from him as I could get.

“You will do as you are told.” He said everything about him seems to change then, as if I were no longer talking to Ethan but his father. I began feeling like I should crawl in to a ball just to hide from him.

 Before he could say anything more, I ran over and started to lick the wine of his lips making him smile lightly, “That is what I like to see.” 

I cleaned the win off him with my tongue taking his clothing off as I went. I licked his hard chest, his movement making my tongue move across his nipple. I looked up in surprises as he sucked in a breath of pleasure. Liking what I heard I begun to suck at his nipple like he did mine. This made him grown in his throat, giving a feeling of control and strength.

As if I knew what I was doing I kissed and licked my way down Ethan’s body, loving the way his breath grow deeper and the way his eyes followed my every move. He had a look of shock on his face, I knew he was wounding what had come over me. But still I didn’t care I felt as if I was in control now.

Farther and farther I moved until I came to his manhood, which now stood up and ready to enter my own soaking softness. As if I know what I had to do I reached out and grabbed the base of his manhood, loving the manly moan Ethan gave in turn. I was shocked to find that he was soft and hard heat in my hand. The head of his manhood let out a lovely white cream. Looking up at him I licked my lips slowly, loving how his mouth opened and his eyes closed.

Not really knowing what to do next I did the only thing he asked me I cleaned him with my tongue. Licking from base to tip, making Ethan grown and thrust his hips, more of his seed came out. Ethan put his hand in my hair to try and pull me closer to his manhood, I shock him off moving my head back to look up at him. “Tis, tis master I’m in control now.”

A grown like moan past his lips, making him bit his lip and move his hand on top of his head. Lightly smiling I blow cool air on him, knowing I was going too far, but didn’t care. “Woman I will-.” Ethan’s words cut off in to a moan as I took him completely in to my mouth, his sweet taste danced on my tongue making me moan from not only his taste, but his pleasure. His hips thrust in to me, as my hands moved with my own motions.

“Amaya . . .” Ethan said my name as if it were a prayer. His hand played in my hair, the other twisting at my nipple, making me move faster and suck harder, his body seem to vibrate with pleasure. Until he finally came in my mouth I took him all in, not letting anything escape.

Ethan moaned again as he leaned against the chair. “Come here.” He said I could see he was out of breath. Getting to my feet I leaned in to his hard body his strong arms moving around to holding me close to his chest, as he kissed my cheek. “I’ll never let you go, your all mine.”

As comforting as I know he wanted that to be it was not, I didn’t want to stay a slave forever, when we were done holding each other Ethan laid down on the bed with me and went to sleep.  

We were a week away from his kingdom and my doom. More and more I felt the need to tell Ethan that his plan would not work that his father would kill me but every time I said has father name it would be blown off as if he didn’t want to see what was right in front of him.

And it was pissing me off, I was passed the breaking point. When he stepped in to the tent nodding to her guarded to leave. Standing up from the bed I gathered all of the courage that was left with in me and I spoke. “I am a human, I have feeling, and I am a live, I hate when it rains and I love when it snows. I AM HUMAN goddamn it. I come from a small village though I did not have many friends and my parents were not the best I was all ways treated with ‘respaced’. I refuse to die, and I refuse to be your salve any longer, so I am going to walk out that door get on my house and leave so if you have a heart you will let me.”

Ethen looked at me his face unreadable as he took off his sword and let it fall to the ground. Helping to make her jump a little. “Your will not leave me.” He walked closer to me but I quickly moved way. He frowned at me but I held my ground this time.

“I am human.” I said as if the words would protect me from his anger.

He frowned again this time even harder. “I know you are human, your my human now come here.” He snapped

Unable to speak I simply shock my head and took a step away from him.

When he saw that not only was I not obeying him but I was ready to run Ethan face lite up with rage, so much so that he looked like his father. Making me jump away again when he took a step closer.

He stood there now still and angry, Ethan’s anger was all that stood between me and freedom.

“I am not him.” He whispered out, his anger clearly making it hard for him to speak up. I don’t hurt women, so DON’T look at me like I’m him.” It was too late his words had held her captive lone enough for him to get his hand on her. When he had her he throw her on the bed his hands raising hers above her head as he moved over her. “Am I not my own person am I not human too?”

“Then let me go.”

“I can’t.” he hissed out, as he pushed his self in between my legs. I didn’t know what this was, but for every move he mad for every word he spoke his pain hit me, it made me want to cry. No he wasn’t forcing himself inside me, nor was he feeling me up. He only laid there like that looking down at me, his eyes peering in to my soul, only this time I looked back.

He laid on me then, his face in my neck “I won’t let you go . . . no matter what my father wants, no matter what you want, I won’t let you go.”

I cried that night, and he held me.

I hated it and yet I held him just as tight.

The next few days Ethan wouldn’t let me leave his side, as if he were angry with me he hade me do every things for him, like feed him, clothe him, and clean him. On and on this went until I couldn’t take anymore.

I would take no more he had used me long enough.

Night couldn’t have fallen upon the land fast enough. When the breath of Ethan’s chest grew slow and deep, I slowly got off the bed without awaking him and on to my feet, something I had been shocked at compiling.

With nothing less than eagerness taking over me I gathered what I could and headed for the tent flap. The night air hit me like water on a hot sandy morning, all power and yet it felt so good.

I moved quickly through the shadows of the trees, finding my horse with the rest of the warrior’s houses. They were tied together to a tree, so I took them all, making them take off in different directions, so it would not be easy to follow me. Looking back one more time I silently said good bye to Ethan my selfish master.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

906K 31.5K 56
She started off as just his therapist someone who he didn't want to open up to let along see. Meet August and Monah, August one who is going through...
519 17 30
Outgoing, caring and stubborn Amaya's life is changed forever by a mysterious neighbor. While uncovering the secrets of her neighbor's dark past she...
3.9K 370 24
Forced to marry her childhood crush after she just found her true love, how will zahra cope with this. ABEG JUST READ TO FIND OUT. I'm bad at descrip...
1.6K 52 13
Raniyah finds herself in the middle of violence all the time. Whether it's at home or school. At school she deals with a bitchy teenage head cheerlea...