Retrouvaille

Da sxlfmedicate

a diary of heartbreak. Altro

Never Know How You Feel
On & Off
See Through
Sorry
Careful Creature
Nothing
What Feels True
Forever Was Forever Ago
Limbo
Stop
Red
You Deserve Better
Meadow
Secret
Lonely
Closed
I Don't Know
Disposable
I ~ You
My Love
Trust
Twice
It's Late
Longing
Ouch
Reverse
Worried
overflow
Okay.?
Falling
Struggle
Can you hear me?
Fruitless
Frustrated
walking out
Quit
Blindness
imperfect
What You Know
don't say goodbye..
let me go
BLAME ME
curiosity
to the girl i miss the most.
Sorry, I love you.
on my mind.
My Last Love
falling
H E A V Y
how do i say this?

For You

73 9 3
Da sxlfmedicate

3/6/19 [12:09 pm]

If you call me at 4am, too sad to even say hello, I will listen to your silence until you fall asleep. If you need to cry, I will not wipe your tears away because  you are only human and sometimes tears are as close to laughter as you can possibly get, and that's okay. If you get sleepy, i'll let you drool on my arm and i'll probably get super irritated if you snore too loud but that's okay because I love you. If you need to yell so loud that your voice cracks and your knees fail, I will hold you up and listen. I will yell with you. If you get so angry you punch your hands red, i'll ice your knuckles and tell you that wounds heal both inside and out, and just like the cold that is harsh and burning, I will always be the warmth to soothe you and make you feel better. I will love you. I will take care of you. I will treasure you.

*This is partially mine, partially a quote from a long time ago. I don't know who wrote the original but I changed a lot of it to fit my feelings, anyway.*

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

202K 2.4K 48
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
36.7K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
338K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...