BTS Oneshots

By naryssamalfoy

[Completed] Just a bunch of oneshots of them with each other and other members. °^° More

#1 - "Please, Jungkook!"
#2 - "H-Hanahaki...?"
#4 - "I Love You..." (M-Rated)
#4.5 - "I Love You Too..." [M-Rated]
#5 "Please..." (M-Rated)
#6 - "Hi, pretty flower."
#6.5 "Polygamy you said?" (M-Rated)
#7 - "Huh? A house helper?"
#8 - "I'm.. a vampire now?"
#9 - "Who is your favourite person?"
#10 - "What Are You Saying, hyung?"
#11 - "I hate paparazzi."
#13 - "That's Not How You Build A Sandcastle."
#14 - "Did he force himself onto you?"

#12 - "Kim Fucking Seokjin"

10.4K 93 91
By naryssamalfoy

Chanyeol + Seokjin

For jinkookislove
____________________________________

Chanyeol never knew a male could be so beautiful before until he met Byun Baekhyun. That petite male that he called his best friend and band member is the epitome of gorgeous itself.

But Kim Seokjin.

Kim Fucking Seokjin made Chanyeol absolutely stunned.

Don't get him wrong, he loves Park Jimin since he is Chanyeol's bias in BTS.

That dude made him so gay that he should wear rainbows the next time he goes out with his hyungs and dongsaengs.

Min Yoongi made him see rainbows too-

But Kim Fucking Seokjin absolutely wrecks him so aggressively with his handsomeness that he shit rainbows out of his ass.

Jesus, that made him sound so gay-

Oh wait, he is gay.

Definitely gay for Kim Seokjin.

Chanyeol groaned into his hands as he mulled over his thoughts. "I sound like a creep thinking about that hyung."

"Thinking about who?" asked a familiar voice that Chanyeol knew belongs to his best friend, Baekhyun.

Chanyeol yelped and cursed loudly when his knee hit underneath the table. He rubbed his knee and turned to look at Baekhyun with a light glare.

"Don't scare me like that, Baek! I almost flipped my shit out!" he huffed like a child.

Baekhyun only laughed and sat on Chanyeol's bed across from his own to look at the tall yoda. "Eh? What's got you so deep in thought? And what were you muttering about earlier? Tell me, Yeol~!" Baekhyun begged.

"You know that Jiminie is my bias in BTS, right?" he started and a bright boxy smile flashed towards him as an answer from the smaller.

"I've been thinking about Seokjin hyung a lot lately ever since I MC-ed with him, Irene and Sana last year."

Baekhyun stared at him dreamily. "Ah, that hyung can pound my ass any-"

Chanyeol shrieked and throw a pillow at Baekhyun's face before he could continue any further with his sexual sentence.

The other laughed for a while before he sobered up slightly. "I heard from Junmyeon hyung that you will MC with him again in a few days?"

Chanyeol nodded his head in defeat. "I don't know if I could even look at that man, Baekkie! He's too beautiful! I feel like I've committed a sin if I look at him."

The singer snorted as he burst out laughing again. "Damn you got it bad, Channie!"

The rapper whined and buried his face in his hands, feeling utterly embarrassed.

Baekhyun patted his shoulder gently with his slender feminine fingers. "It'll be okay. Why don't you spend time with him first before the MC-ing thing started? Hm? Maybe you could get your awkwardness with him out of the way?"

Chanyeol smiled weakly. "Thanks, Baek. Do you have his phone number?" he asked.

Baekhyun shook his head. "I don't but I could ask Taehyung for it? Or maybe you could ask Yoongi hyung since you have his number."

"Can you ask Tae?"

"Sure. Wait for a moment, I'm gonna send him a message."
____________________________________

Momma Bacon
Taetae! Emergency! I hope I'm not bothering you right now.

Baby Tiger
Eh~? What's wrong, hyungie? I was playing with Jungkookie~ >.< Is there anything you need?

Momma Bacon
Can you give me Seokjin hyung's phone number? Chanyeol wanted it for scientific purposes.

Baby Tiger
Oh sure! xxx-xxxxxxxx Here you go~ Seokjin hyung is not busy currently~ Tell Chanyeol hyungie that he can message hyungie now if he want~

Momma Bacon
Thank you, baby. Have fun with Jungkookie! But not too much fun though~ 😂😂

Baby Tiger
Momma! 😳

____________________________________

Baekhyun chuckled, grabbing Chanyeol's phone and unlocked it, entering the phone number accordingly. "Done!"

"Thank you!" Chanyeol said as he hugged Baekhyun tightly.

Baekhyun laughed and hugged his giant yoda of a best friend back tightly. "No problem, you big oaf. Now get off me! You're suffocating me!" he said playfully.

Chanyeol smiled and talked about the things happening with Baekhyun as the day passed by.

The next day, Chanyeol woke up to a text from Seokjin early in the morning, which sent him into a panic state.
____________________________________

Seokjinnie hyung
Hey, Chanyeol! Tae told me yesterday that you asked for my phone number and wanted to talk to me about something.

____________________________________

Chanyeol tried to calm down and thought of a decent and logical reply. All his mind could think of is;

Oh my god, it's Kim Fucking Seokjin!

Shit what do I say?

Omg omg omg omg omg-

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Chanyeol internally screech, totally not having a mental breakdown currently. Nope. Not at all. He's perfectly fine.
____________________________________

Chanyoda
Oh hi, hyung! You're up early!

____________________________________

When you're so stupid and it shows, Chanyeol thought sourly. Dammit, he could've gone for a better reply! Like something cool or whatever!
____________________________________

Seokjinnie hyung
Awh yeah. I usually got up much earlier than everyone to prepare breakfast for them.

Chanyoda
Ooh.. How lucky. Can hyung cook for me too? I want to taste some of hyung's cooking. 😔✊

Seokjinnie hyung
😊 You can come by sometimes or maybe we could hang out and I'll bring some of my cookings to you. How's that?

Chanyoda
YES!

I mean sure.

Seokjinnie hyung
😄 Cute.

____________________________________

Chanyeol's brain stopped functioning the moment the word registered in his brain.

Hyung called me cute!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Chanyeol.exe had stopped working.

His mind scattered all over the place as his heart pounded inside his ribcage. Stay calm, Chanyeol. Be cool and charm him.
____________________________________

Chanyoda
How about we meet up soon? What about today, hyung?

____________________________________

He let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding. That looks good enough.

His phone beeped an incoming message, a reply from Seokjin.

He smiled as he read it.
____________________________________

Seokjinnie hyung
How eager. Sure. Let's go to Lotte World. I wanted to play around. I'm bored anyways.

Chanyoda
Sure! I wanted to go to Lotte World too!

Seokjinnie hyung
Can I bring the kids? Tae and the brat wanted to play as well.

Chanyoda
😂 Okay sure. It's a date then.

Seokjinnie hyung
Yes, a date. 😉

____________________________________

Sksksksksksksksk

There goes my last piece of sanity.

Chanyeol whined. "It's not fair! How can he be so confident like that? Ugh. He's making me so aggressively gay."

Baekhyun, who was awake for quite some time now, snickered softly. "Good luck."

Chanyeol nodded. "He's bringing the two kids as well."

Baekhyun softened at the mentioned of his two babies. "Tell them I said hi."

Chanyeol nodded as he got up to get ready for the day, looking forward to this 'date'.

Later that day, somewhere in the afternoon, Chanyeol went to meet Seokjin, Taehyung and Jungkook at the entrance of the amusement park.

Taehyung hugged Chanyeol when he walked towards them. "Sorry for the wait. Baekhyunnie was pestering me about what to wear," he laughed.

Seokjin smiled charmingly. "Well it's not a problem. We just got here anyways."

Taehyung and Jungkook went off with a loud yell. "We'll be off now! Have fun on your date, hyungie!" the elder said.

The maknae waved at them and tugged Taehyung's hand towards the roller coaster ride.

Chanyeol waved back at them.

Seokjin sighed and rolled his eyes, sending them a quick message before turning to look at Chanyeol sweetly.

"So, where do you want to go first?" he asked.

The taller of the two hummed. "Let's go to the Viking," he answered after a few seconds.

The beautiful male nodded and tugged Chanyeol's hand towards the ride. The latter swore he got a system malfunction for a moment there.

By the end of the date, Chanyeol bought them food and watched as Seokjin ate most of them ungracefully but still manage to look so handsome.

Chanyeol tugged his black hoodie slightly after they finished eating. His awkwardness had disappeared by the third ride so he was out of his gay mental breakdown for a moment there.

Seokjin stood by his car with a shy smile. "I really had fun. Thank you for buying me food. You don't really have to do that, you know. I can pay for myself."

Chanyeol blushed bright red under the soft gaze. "But I want to so it's fine, hyung."

"Jin," he interrupted. "Call me Jin. If I'm not mistaken, you've been acting like you have a crush on me. So it's obligatory for you to call your boyfriend by his name, right?"

Chanyeol cursed inside his mind as his face turned redder every moment of silence. "B-Boyfriend?" he stuttered out.

Seokjin tilted his head to the side. "If you don't want it-"

"N-No!" Chanyeol squeaked. "I-I want it, J-Jinnie. I-I was just.. surprised."

Seokjin smiled brightly. "Good 'cause I like you too, Yeol."

Chanyeol gave up on trying to be cool before tugging Seokjin close to him by the waist and kissed the latter passionately.

Seokjin wrapped his arms around the taller's neck and kissed back with the same demeanor.

The kiss soon gained its heat before both of them pulled away for air.

"That was a hot first kiss."

Chanyeol laughed as he pressed his forehead to Seokjin lightly. "True and I really don't mind doing it again."

Seokjin smirked and tilted his face up to kiss the other male again, inserting his tongue inside Chanyeol's mouth.

Fuck, I never knew French Kiss would be this hot-

They both went home with a wide smile on their face.

*            *             *

On the day of MC-ing, Chanyeol was getting ready in the MC room when Seokjin entered, looking like a beautiful, absolutely handsome and gorgeous god.

"If you are a god, I would worship you so hard," Chanyeol blurted out.

The vocalist of BTS laughed his iconic squeaking laugh loudly, before walking towards Chanyeol. "But I'm not a god, would you still worship me?"

"You're my boyfriend. Of course I would worship you."

Seokjin's smile literally melted Chanyeol's heart. "I love you," he said.

The smaller smirked smugly. "I love myself too."

Chanyeol laughed with him before standing up and kissed the latter. "I missed you."

"I miss you too, Yeol."

They spent a few more minutes making out with each other before the staff look at them with an exasperate face. "I swear you two will be the death of me," she said while chuckling.

Chanyeol squeezed Seokjin's ass lightly before patting it. "Good luck, doll."

"You too, baby."

Now they have a show to run.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 13.7K 69
just a bunch of BottomHoseok smut, fluff, angst vhope, namseok, sope, 2seok, jihope, junghope
126K 1.8K 42
[Yoonmin Oneshot] ○Smut✅ ○Angst✅ ○Fluff✅ -Yoonfuckingsexy-
33.1K 462 16
Taekook, YoonMin and NamJin One shots. BxB If you're not comfortable with this kind of stories. Feel free to leave.
180K 2.4K 16
Enjoy BTS oneshots. REQUEST OPEN.