Adult Games

By mollysue

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. A 17 year old girl recently moves to Cocoa Beach, Florida with her family, the Brants... More

Prologue
Chapter 1~ Unfair to Nerds (Pic Of Lily)
Chapter 2~ The Game Plan (PIc of Jaime)
Chapter 3~ Preparation (Pic Of Sonya)
Chapter 4~ Early Start? (Pic Of William)
Chapter 5~ Story To Tell (Pic Of Lacey)
Chapter 6~ Enemies and Loners
Chapter 7~ Surprises
Chapter 8~ Secret's Out
Chapter 9~ Heartbreak and Trouble Don't Mix Well...
Chapter 10~ Answers Just Lead To New Questions... (Pic Of Riley)
Chapter 11~ The Sad Story of Lav Stevenson (Pic Of Rick)
Author's Note~ PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 12~ The Start To A Perfect Night (Pic Of Dylan)
Chapter 13~ Party Animal Say Whaaaat?? (Pic Of Austin)
Chapter 14~ Thunderstorms (Pic Of Blaze)
Chapter 15~ A Blast From Our Pasts
Chapter 16~ Racing, Video Games and Water Fights
Chapter 17~ A New Problem
Chapter 18~ Meet The Family
Chapter 19~ Rick Rhymes With....?
Chapter 20~ Plans?
Chapter 21~ Phone Call From Hell
Chapter 22~ Who's Timothy Jan Brant?
Chapter 23~ Flashbacks and Freedom
Chapter 24~ Let The Best Man Win
Chapter 25~ Truth And Tell
Chapter 26~ Putting It All Together (Pic Of Chevy)
Chapter 28~ Wicked Catastrophe (Pic Of Finn)
Chapter 29~ News
Chapter 30~ So Close Yet So Far (Pic Of Alex)
Chapter 31- Chances
Chapter 32~ Explanation
Chapter 33~ Surprise Help
Chapter 34~ Adult Games
Epilogue

Chapter 27~ Sad Goodbyes

3.8K 66 3
By mollysue

Sorry I haven't updated this in a long time!! I've had writers block :/ Evil little thing....Anyway please enjoy this chapter and I'm sorry it's so short!! Also please support this story in the Watty Awards guys. If you could, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks again guys!!

xoxo mollysue

Chapter 27~ Sad Goodbyes

Rick's POV-

I walked to my car as fast as possible, needing to get away from here.

That little bitch.

She was snooping through my stuff and found out. She knows I've been in contact with Finn, telling him everything that's been happening around here.... I quickly got in my car and drove as fast as I could away from the house, away from them. I drove to the only place I knew I'd be safe. I stopped at a gas station before pulling into the parking lot of the Bay Point Resort. I quickly went inside and jogged to the elevator, going to the eighth floor. I went straight to room 840A and went inside. Chevy and Finn were sitting together on a bed talking quietly. They looked towards the door when I closed it.

"Rick. What the hell are you doing here?" Finn asked, standing up.

I saw anger enter his eyes and I looked away.

"They know."

"Excuse me?" Finn said.

"Lily found out that I've been in contact with you and she told Riley. They know what's going on." I said quietly.

I waited for him to blow up, knowing it was going to happen. Suddenly he yelled, turning to the side and flipping the table over, his breathing came out as heavy pants.

"How'd she find out?" He growled.

I shrugged.

"She said she had a nightmare and was walking around the house and got lost. I found her in my room looking through my phone." I explained.

Finn started pacing the room, his face red.

"That girl is too smart for her own good. As soon as I have her...."

A creepy smile formed on his face that caused even me, his best friend, to shiver in fear.

"What are we going to do?" Chevy asked.

I sat next to her on the bed and Finn stopped pacing the room, looking at us both.

"We're sticking with the plan." He said.

Chevy and I both opened our mouths to object but he held up his hand.

"We are sticking to the plan." He growled, leaving no room for argument.

Neither of us said anything to him as he sat on a chair in front of us.

"We are going to do exactly everything according to plan. They're going to think that I'm going to change everything and we'll surprise them." He said, grinning wickedly.

Chevy smiled an identical smile and I faked one identical to theirs. I nodded slowly and stood up.

"Good well I'll just be going back then..." I mumbled, walking to the door.

I jumped when someone's hand gripped my arm. I turned around and looked into the eyes of Finn. His blue eyes were the scariest thing about him.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Back to the house." I mumbled.

He shook his head.

"No. If you go back then they'll ask what's going on and then...."

Suddenly a smile crept onto his face. A smile that didn't agree with my already unsettled stomach.

"All right Richard. Go ahead. See you soon." Finn said, letting go of my arm.

I stared at him for a moment, trying to figure out what was going through his sick mind and shrugged when I came up with nothing. I turned around and left the room and the resort as fast as I arrived here.

Maybe even faster.

I drove to the house as quick as law permitted; thinking about what Finn had done to Sonya. What happened to her wasn't part of the plan. He raped her when he shouldn't have. Especially since he knew how I felt about her. Now she thinks I'm a dick after what happened the night she got here and as soon as her fucking sister tells her that I'm working with Finn she'll hate me forever. I scrambled out of the car, stopping my thoughts and walked into the house. It was dead silent inside. So silent you could hear a pin drop. I could hear Drake humming in the kitchen as he prepared breakfast for this morning. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked up and saw Sonya walking down the stairs. She yawned and smiled at me.

"Morning Rick. You're up early. What's the rush?"

I took a deep breath. Lily must not have said anything to her yet.

"Nothing. Just went for a morning walk to get some air. I couldn't sleep." I lied.

She nodded as she walked into the kitchen, leaving me alone in the foray. I quickly started walking up the stairs, taking them two at a time, heading straight for my room. I turned to the right and froze, almost running into the one person I was hoping I wouldn't see. She was standing just the way I imagined her, her arms crossed over her chest, showing off more of her cleavage than she intended, her eyes shooting me down with daggers, her foot tapping vigorously on the wooden floor. I stared back into the piercing eyes of Lily.

Lily's POV-

I stared at Rick and he stared back intently. I didn't say anything because I didn't know what to say. All sorts of thoughts were running through my head but I didn't say any of them.

"In a hurry?" I asked finally.

He shrugged.

"Not really. Just want to change my clothes and take a shower. Went for a run." He said.

I nodded slowly.

"Did you now? In this amazing whether?" I asked, gesturing to the window.

It was raining buckets of cats and dogs out there. He stared at the window for moment and then shrugged.

"Yeah. What's wrong with getting a little wet every now and then?" He asked.

I shrugged.

"Nothing."

A silence fell over us and we just stared at each other awkwardly.

"Are you leaving today with the others?" I asked.

"Yeah."

I didn't say anything to that and we just stood there, staring at each other. Neither of us made a move to say or do anything first.

"Lily!" Riley's voice called.

I stared at Rick for a moment longer and sighed.

"See ya later Rick." I answered and walked past him towards Riley.

He was sitting in his room, just like we had planned last night.

"So?" He whispered.

I shrugged.

"He didn't give me anything. He did say he went for a run but it's been raining all morning and he didn't have a drop on him." I explained.

Riley nodded.

"He must've taken the car and parked it in the garage." He said quietly.

I nodded. Suddenly there was a yell from downstairs.

"Riley!! Lily!! We're leaving!!" Blaze's voice called from the bottom of the staircase.

Riley and I looked at each other, frowning. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the staircase, leading me down it. Everyone was standing in front of us in a line, a suitcase next to each of their feet. I gave the twins hugs first and then Blaze telling them to take care of each other. I also gave Blaze a quick, be-carefully-with my-older-sister speech. He understood completely and then I said goodbye to Sonya. I hugged her tightly.

"Don't be afraid when he comes. Stay strong no matter what." She whispered and pulled away, taking Blaze's hand in hers.

I smiled and turned to Jaime who was looking at the tiled floor. I leaned down, lifting his face up to see he had trails from his tears. I brought him in for a hug and he wrapped his arms around my neck tightly.

"I'm going to miss you Lily." He whispered.

I smiled.

"Don't worry Jaime. You'll see me soon. It's only for a couple days and then we'll be together again. One big happy family." I whispered.

He nodded and wiped his face off. I stood back up, Riley wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Be careful and have fun you guys! Don't worry about us!" I called as they walked out the front door.

Suddenly it got extremely quiet in the house.

"Wow." I whispered.

Riley nodded.

"This is why I'd be afraid to live here alone. The silence is deafening." He answered quietly.

I nodded and looked around the empty foray. Riley grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the stairs. I giggled.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

He smiled.

"You'll see."

I stayed quiet as he pulled me this way and that, left and right, towards our destination. Whatever that was. Finally we stopped in front of a set of double doors and he put a hand over my eyes.

"Hey!"

He chuckled.

"It's a surprise." He said.

I listened as I heard a door open and Riley led me carefully into the room, whatever it was.

"Ready?" He whispered.

I nodded as my excitement and curiosity built. He took his hand away and my eyes almost popped out of their sockets. We were in this giant room full of books. I walked deeper into the room and spun around slowly, taking in all the books around me.

"Sonya told me you'd want to see the library so..."

Before he could finish I ran to him and literally jumped on him. Since he didn't expect it, we both tumbled to the ground with a thud. I pressed my lips to his and he was frozen underneath me. I quickly pulled away, blushing a bright crimson red. Neither of us moved from the floor, but Riley did caress my heated cheek with the back of his hand softly. I smiled slightly.

"Thank you for showing me the library. I love books." I whispered.

He nodded and kissed the tip of my nose.

"I know. I just never thought about showing you the library before." He stated.

"Why not?" I asked.

He shrugged.

"I was always busy. If I wasn't trying to protect you, it was my friends. If it wasn't your family I was trying to help, then I was trying to help you or my friends. I never really got a break to do anything."

I realized how right he was. I stood up and reached down for his hand, pulling him to his feet. He looked at me curiously and I smiled.

"Well why don't you take that break?" I suggested.

He shook his head as soon as the words left my mouth.

"I'm not leaving this house without you coming with me."

I rolled my eyes.

"I'll be fine. Just go do something and have fun. Go to the beach bar and get laid, something."

His eyes widened.

"I don't want that."

I rolled my eyes and started walking out of the library, towards the game room. He was hot on my tail.

"Riley I'm not stupid. I know you. And you're a guy. I know how guys are." I said, ignoring the pang of jealousy I felt at the thought of him screwing another girl.

He grabbed ahold of my arm and spun my around. We were chest to chest and my breath caught in my throat before speeding up. His eyes had this glint in them that I'd never seen before. It looked like a mixture between anger and lust... I swallowed hard.

"I don't want another girl." He whispered, his voice deep.

I blushed and looked away.

"I want you." He whispered.

My eyes flashed to his and I saw the glint there along with honesty, care and something else....

Suddenly I had a small flashback of last night when Riley and I were on the beach. He was trying to tell me something when Blaze drunkenly interrupted us. I looked up into Riley's eyes and decided to bring it up now.

"Riley what were you going to tell me last night on the beach?" I asked.

The glint left his eyes and he blushed a little, looking away.

"Nothing. It wasn't important."

I moved his face so he was looking at me.

"No it was. What were you trying to tell me?" I asked quietly.

He chewed on his lip for a moment.

"Lily I-"

Suddenly there was a bang that made us both jump. We look at each other and he grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the stairs.

"Shh." He whispered quietly as we descended the stairs silently.

We walked towards the kitchen where the only other person in the house was. Riley peeked in there first and then walked right in. He pulled me in behind him and we looked around. Drake was no where in the kitchen. My brows furrowed as we slowly walked through the kitchen.

"Drake!" Riley called.

No answer.

I started chewing on my lip nervously as a bad feeling entered my stomach. We got to the other side of the kitchen and Riley went out the door first. I went to follow him when I was suddenly grabbed from behind, a hand clamping down on my mouth to muffle my screams. I tried to bite the person's hand but found out they were wearing a glove.

Damn!

I fought against the person holding me and felt the familiar squeeze around my arm. My eyes widened and ice flooded my veins making my body stop fighting. I could feel his breath blowing down my neck as he leaned closer to my ear.

"That's right princess. You're mine now." He growled lowly.

I started thrashing in Finn's arms as he carried me out the door Riley and I had entered only moments ago. We entered the foray and I saw Rick holding the door open. I glared at him as my blood started to boil. He was completely betraying his family! I started fighting against Finn until his grip on me tightened causing me to whimper.

"Lily!!"

I felt Finn walk faster as Riley called my name. I could hear his footsteps running somewhere as he tried to find me. I fought against Finn, trying to delay him taking me.

"Lily!" Riley's voice was closer now.

"Stop squirming!" Finn growled.

That was a mistake.

As he talked to me, his grip loosened and I was able to get his hand away from my mouth for a split second.

"Riley!!" I screamed before Finn slapped his hand over my mouth again, but it was too late.

Riley knew exactly where we were and within seconds he was taking the stairs, two at a time. Finn started dragging me as fast as he could to the door.

"Finn!" Riley yelled.

Finn laughed as we got to the door and Rick closed it shut, holding the door knob. I started kicking, dragging my feet, doing whatever I could to stop Finn from taking me or at least slow him down. My body was freaking out as he threw me into the trunk of a car but my mind was calm.

You knew this was going to happen Lily. You agreed to it. Deal with it.

I took a deep breath before Finn slammed the trunk closed. I felt the car started up and shift into drive. A tear fell down my cheek as I realized that Riley...was gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 416 36
when emma goes to her uncle's place to live with him until her high school gets over she thought she could live a life without any fear and nobody t...
273K 9.1K 42
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Claire is in trouble. More specifically, her family is. Or the lack th...
7.2M 247K 50
This is an old version. I am slowly rewriting this. Please wait to read that one. It'll have some of the same chapter outlines but way better writing...
261 2 20
Annabeth Cozgarth was just an ordinary, living an ordinary life. She was the school nerd, and the hottest girl there. Everyone saw her that way, but...