The Hybrid Gilbert (Sequel to...

By TiffanieEaton9

After giving birth to her daughter, Briana woke up as a hybrid. Will she find her child in time to save her o... More

The Surprise
Tonight
Family
Here comes the bride
No promises
Letters
We found her
changes
Kill Him
Rescue part 1
That's the problem
Leaving
privacy
Chicago
She misses you
Fin
Saintlyhood
Comfortable
Cross to Bare
Stefan
News
Her Heart

the rescue part 2

3.1K 117 3
By TiffanieEaton9

ELIJAH'S POV

I climbed through the window by climbing the rose trelace. I climbed through the window Kol said would contain Briana. I saw nothing but darkness. I put my feet on the floor and saw perfectly once I was in the room. It must be charmed so no one from the outside can see in. I look and see Briana laying on a table, unconscious. 

I walk over to her and pick her up, jump out the window, and take her to the car a mile away. I place her in the back seat, gently. I turn and run back to help my brothers and Damon. I take a knife out of my pocket, walk through the door. I see the on the floor, holding their heads and I throw the knife at Esther. She clutches her chest with wide eyes. 

When she looked at me I stared at her. "I am the protector of this family."I say. My mother told me that as I grew up. She was on the floor. My brothers got up and Damon said "Thanks. Where is Briana?" I then heard Klaus growl and then speed out the door. I sped behind him with Kol and Damon behind us. I reached the car I had left Briana. I saw Klaus in the backseat holding her head saying "I will not lose you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 7.4K 45
Klaus had another child before Hope. The family took him in but dont see him as part of the family until they find out differently? Will it be too la...
10.1K 254 20
Florence Mikaelson is the daughter of the Original Hybrid Klaus Mikaelson and she's the Original Tribrid
9.8K 301 13
I do not own any of theses characters. Those rights go to Julie Plec. This doesn't really take place in the TVD seasons. So, Caroline's m...
2.8K 125 12
In which four strangers are brought to the tvd world together after an unfortunate accident costs their lives. Will they survive in a world where po...