Her Vampire Prince

נכתב על ידי madisonrae19

Faith was happy with her life. She had a clear plan, and always knew what her next move was going to be. But... עוד

Introduction
Cast List!
Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Epilogue
MY OTHER BOOKS

Chapter VIII

5.5K 218 24
נכתב על ידי madisonrae19

William was busy pacing the length of the vast dining room, a deep frown set into his features. He wondered what was wrong with him. Just last week a vampire spun out of control and attacked a human... Faith. Hunters that seek for the destruction of all vampires are cutting off 80% of the coven's blood supply, trying to starve the vampires out and catch them attacking a human, forcing the government to authorise their destruction. William wasn't sure what to do; the situation was getting pretty dire. He was lucky to be able to cover up the attack, otherwise his family, his friends and his people would all be hunted down until every last one was obliterated.

One of the most important rules in order to ensure the survival and secrecy of the vampire race is the law that states any human who finds out about their existence must be killed. Faith should be dead... but William couldn't do it. As soon as he heard her terrified screams something primal broke out from within him, willing to do anything to stop her pain and assure she was safe. When he saw her helpless and sobbing on the floor, he had never felt so much anger. The female vampire who attacked Faith was long gone. William knew he should have called the L.H.E.S. (Lawful Human Extermination Squad) straight away, but as he glanced upon her perfect pale skin, and shallow, irregular breathing, he knew he would do anything to help her. She was too beautiful, too innocent to be destroyed. He was lucky she was in denial and hadn't told anyone of the things she had seen. There was also the matter of her blood. It was the sweetest, most alluring scent he had ever smelt, and he swore he could almost hear it singing out to him like a siren, tempting him endlessly to have a taste.

He knew in this instant that she was his One.

At first he couldn't believe it - wouldn't believe it. Having a human as your One was unheard of. Ridiculous. But still, how could he hurt something it was written in his DNA to protect? Hurriedly he took her to a medic sworn to secrecy, and used his own blood to heal her cut. The rapid rate at which the wound sealed itself back together once again proved that she was the one he had been searching for, no matter how inaccurate the situation seemed. He took her back to her house and watched her sleep, fascinated by the long lashes resting upon her cheeks, and the gentle rise and fall of her chest. As a result of the way she was situated, a moonbeam highlighted her features in its mesmerising silver glow, leaving William truly entranced.

Still, he thought, how could he bring her into his world when it was so unstable? Hunters were out for blood, vampires were becoming more unstable with their bloodlust, and the fragile balance between both Worlds was constantly shifting. She had already been attacked and nearly died! How would she take to the fact that he was not in fact a simple human, but part of a race which left her shaken and fearful? William didn't want to hurt her, which is why he took a step back and decided to simply watch her from afar. Everything about her tempted him, and he couldn't stop catching secret glimpses of her if he tried. Even the way she breathes fascinates him; he craves her and that is what scares him.

For a week he faded to the background, determined to give her distance no matter how torturous it was for him, but he simply couldn't ignore her earlier on that day, looking so beautiful and sensual in her outfit. But then he found out she had a boyfriend. Who? Since when? William's blood boiled every time he thought of him, the lucky bastard who had claimed Faith. Usually he was very amicable towards humans, of course, one of his deepest desires was to bathe in their blood, but it wasn't at the front of his mind. However, he could think of nothing better then the boyfriend's body ripped apart, absolutely written out of existence.

"Oh William, please calm your murderous thoughts." His brother John chuckled, interrupting his train of thoughts, sitting at the elongated table and messing around on his phone.

"Get out of my head John! Nobody's forcing you to read my thoughts." William growled, in a very aggravated mood.

"Damn William, you really are in a bad mood. You know, you could just make him disappear then make your move. Or don't give her a choice." John sniggered, ever playing his role as the infuriating, delinquent little brother.

"Don't tempt me." William warned, swotting his brother round the head.

Suddenly the heavy golden doors leading to the dining room burst open, causing the brothers to jump in shock, as their sister Katherine, the second born, rushes into the room looking anxious. "William!" She cries.

"Kathy? What's wrong?" William asks worriedly, both John and he rushing towards their pregnant sister who usually did not show emotion.

"I... I had a vision... it was about your One! She... she is going to... to be attacked in a parking lot... and, and forced unless you save her!" Katherine rushed out, looking increasingly troubled.

William was extra thankful at this moment in time for his little sister's gift of seeing into the future.

"Where is she?" William grit out, a murderous look on his face.

No harm would come to Faith that night.

William and John rushed into one of their sports cars; neither saying a word, as they sped to the location Katherine was able to give them. Going well over the speed limit, not knowing how much time they had until the event occurs (the only downside of Katherine's gift), ultimately they had to ditch the car because of the traffic, and sprint towards Faith, both anxious to confirm her safety. Luckily for them the English landscape they were travelling through was very rural, and they almost always had the cover of the trees.

As they arrived at the scene, William felt as if his heart was beating wildly, something that hadn't happened in centuries. As he saw her being helplessly dragged by some rough drunk fellow, a fury strong enough to level a town ignited in his bones causing him to see red. He couldn't help but hope this was her boyfriend; at least then he'd have a reasonable excuse to kill him. With a speed he didn't know he possessed, William flew across the car park in a blink of an eye, and threw the asshole away from his One, stopping in a possessive stance in front of her. He knew he was giving into the anger, thick claws sprouting from his hands and sharp teeth poking from his lips, but he couldn't help it. How dare anyone touch and hurt what is his?

But then a small whimper reached his ears, acting like water to the burning fire in his veins. He froze. Suddenly destroying the asshole didn't seem anywhere near as important as comforting his Faith, a mess behind him. Leaving his brother to clear up his mess, he turned around and quickly scoops the sniffling Faith up into his chest, the fight gone from within her. She offered no resistance and instead threw her arms around him, burying her head into his chest. He had never felt warmer. Deciding to take her car, he hurriedly strode over to it and strapped her in, hating the mournful tears trailing down her soft cheeks and violent shakes racking her body. As he starts driving, he holds on tightly to Faith's hand, never letting go. Eventually she calms and falls asleep, looking like a tragic angel.

A few hours later William pulls up at his house, unwilling to leave Faith alone this time. Carefully he removes her from the seat, feeling heat blossom everywhere they touch, the skin tingling pleasurably. He walks her through his lonely manor house; somewhere he hadn't been in weeks, taking her straight to his bedroom, not caring how inappropriate it may seem. As he gently lay her down onto his bed, he recognised her breathing pitching, signifying that she was now awake, but not making an effort to alert him to the fact. A sly grin reaches his lips as he removes her shoes, loving the seductive red nail vanish decorating her toes, and then disappears into his closet to retrieve a pair of sweat pants for her. Raised to be respectful to women, William gently nudged her, causing her intricate eyes to shoot open worriedly, but then relax when she noticed it was just him.

"Hi, you may want to change into these." He whispered whilst rubbing soothing circles into her shoulder.

"Th-thank you." Faith murmured, blushing at the intimacy of it all.

William leans against the cloudy grey walls with his back to Faith as she changes. He could have sworn that if he had warm blood pumping through his veins a light blush would be decorating his cheeks as the zip to Faith's jeans is hesitantly pulled down. Her short, heavy breaths weren't doing him any favours either. Once she had done, she coughed and mumbled a 'finished', making William turn back around. His breath caught in his throat and all words curled up and died when he realised how amazing she looked wearing his clothes. He'd never seen anything more beautiful, and he was sure she was a Goddess on earth.

"I... I'll leave you to it." William murmurs, unable to say anything else.

As he turns to leave, the whole notion feeling wrong, he was pleasantly surprised when Faith squeaked at him to wait.

"I... I... will you... will you s-sleep... with me? In the bed I mean?" She mumbles, looking endearingly flustered.

"Of course..." William whispers back, taking large strides towards her.

Faith's lips part in shock as he is suddenly in front of her, William wanting nothing more then to claim them as his own. Nevertheless, he couldn't do that. Not yet... A voice in his head teased him. Not a moment later they were both settled into his bed, his cold skin not seeming to effect Faith as she snuggled into him, giving him a complete feeling. A part of William knew she was only acting so open because she was craving security and was tired, but it didn't stop him from bringing her close to his chest, her even heartbeat possessing his thoughts and removing all worries from his mind.

It's going to get more intense the next couple of chapters!! Like if you are enjoying this story peeps!

Maddie xoxo

Edited

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

57.6K 4.5K 26
Book 1 - The Royal Blood Collection The world is filled with infighting and desperation; uncertainty is rife. Humanity hides of a night, fearing the...
14.3K 1.7K 25
Book 3 - The Royal Blood Collection Dahlia has been given a mission, one simple request from the benevolent king of province five. Find his uncle. Si...
1.6K 283 65
In a world where mythical, supernatural species soundlessly spy on humans and hunt them down, lives a young woman who's oblivious to the consistent d...
22.9K 285 8
[Now in Kindle Unlimited!] When a princess is kidnapped by an alpha, war rages between the humans and the wolves. But soon, forbidden attraction star...