Mᴏʙɪʟᴇ Lᴇɢᴇɴᴅꜱ Hɪɢʜ

Od ramenxtacos

✨ Mlbb Highschool AU ✨ 🌈Y̳A̳O̳I̳ E̳D̳I̳T̳I̳O̳N̳🌈 🚫... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 PREVIEW
Updates(A/N)

Chapter 1.2

786 29 51
Od ramenxtacos

So...Everything was a dream...

Zilong's POV

The day went by fairly quickly and we were fixing our things and getting ready to head back home.

It wasn't late, it was just about 12 in the afternoon. We'll be having shortened period for today and tomorrow then it'll be the start of normal school days.

I sigh at the thought of school taking over me once again.

I grab my bag and swing it over my shoulder as I turn to Chou.

"Buddy you done yet?"
I ask Chou looking at him as he grabs his phone and grabs his bag as well.

"Yeah should we go?"
He asks as I follow with a nod.

We walk through the door and into the hallways.  Walking through the hallways made me remember the dream I had during class. Ugh,  the thought of it makes my stomach ache.

We reach the end of the hallway and went to the front of the school, which is also the exit. As we reached the gate, we see Alucard.

I swear I'm already tired of seeing his face everywhere.
Oh, not only Alucard, but also a bunch of girls. Specifically the ones before.

They were all around Alucard, wearing skimpy clothing.  Their skirts were all so short and their blouses, Ahem, "school blouses" were as tight as can be.

I guess that sort of thing is normal if you have the looks, the body, and-
Wait..What am I saying?! Ugh whatever. 

I got pushed out of my thoughts as Chou began to speak.

"Where do you stay in Zi?"
He asks, looking at his mobile.

"Oh I'm currently staying at XX apartment. Nothing special."
I answer.

"I'm staying at XY apartment.  Although I'm thinking of moving in the dorms they have. You don't have to spend money for transportation."
Chou replies.

"You got a point. Maybe I should consider it too. But I heard the students don't pick who their roommates will be though."

I say as we walk out of the school passing Alucard and the group of girls.

"That's the downside of living in a dorm. But hey, you'll have cash to save right?" Chou added, as he bumps my shoulder.

"Yeah whatever." I say, rolling my eyes jokingly.

We part ways as we go to each of our apartments.  I open the door and throw my bag onto the couch,  along with me crashing onto it.

"It's been a long day, Zilong." I say to myself as I turn on the TV.

I put it on some random documentary and got up to get a towel.

I usually leave the TV on when I take baths. I don't like silence really.

Even when studying, I'd have a random video on YouTube playing on my phone. It doesn't distract me at all. I just really don't like silence.

I go into the bathroom and proceeded to take a bath, nothing special.
Just some soap, shampoo, and some conditioner, boom. That's it.

I rinsed my body, and wrapped a towel around my waist. I got out and dried myself, glancing at the Television.

I put on some comfortable clothes,
Specifically a baggy T-shirt and boxers.
Seriously, I wanted to sleep then and there.

But I didnt. I grabbed my phone and sat on the couch and unintentionally fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suddenly wake up feeling really sticky. I open my eyes as I see Alucard below me, thrusting his dick inside me.

"W-what the fuck?" I say in confusion.

"Bounce harder Dragonborn." I hear Alucard command as a groan follows.

"H-huh? Alucard? H-ah.." Moans leave my mouth as I feel his manhood get deeper and deeper inside me.

"Wait n-no stop this!" I try to get off but he grabs my arms and pulls me onto him, with our chests touching.

Oh fuck I can feel his abs on my chest.. His well-defined body, sweating as he pounds me was what any girl would want from Alucard.

Yeah, any girl.

"Zilong.."

I hear Alucard call my name and I feel my cheeks heating up and I can feel the heat rising from my body.

I come in an instant.

I pant in pleasure as Alucard's come drips down from my ass.

I just kept on bouncing on Alucard as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Which was so wrong.
I hate this guy, what am I doing?

----------------------------------------------------------

I wake up for the second time, confused at what just happened.

Was it another dream..?
That can't be.. Why does this keep on happening to me?

I despise that guy in any way possible, so why?

I suddenly feel something hard against my legs.

"Crap not now.."
I curse as I pull down my boxers.

"Might as well do it now or....
whatever.."

I proceeded to release myself and grabbed a tissue to clean up.

Ugh why do I keep on having dreams about him?! It's so frustrating.

I really should get ready for school.
I thought to myself as I got up and cleaned up and took a quick shower.

I changed into my uniform and grabbed my bag, cash, and phone to go.

I left and called a cab to school.

Time skip.

I got out of the cab and proceeded to walk towards the entrance.

Unsurprisingly, I see Alucard again, with the girls from before, swooning over him.

"Ugh when are they gonna leave?"
I roll my eyes as I wait for Chou.

I see him in the distance and give him a wave, confirming it was him.

"Hey dude you're early. " Chou says, currently out of breath from running.

"Nah just on time. Anyways, let's
go in." I say as I take a last glance on Aucard, while walking in.

Our eyes locked as I was about to look away and as soon as I faced front I was hit by a wall and crashed down onto the floor like any dumbass would.

"Oh Shit! Zilong you okay?"

Chou asks, helping me up and pick my things up.

"Y-yeah just an a-accident.."

I reply as I rub my head and suddenly feel sharp pain.

"Fuck dude you're bleeding!"

Chou looks at me with his eyes wide open as if his eyeballs would pop out of his head.

"What?  No I'm not-"
I got cut off as soon as I looked at my hand and there I really saw it.

"C-Chou take me to the Infirma-"
I couldn't finish my sentence as my sight got blurry and all I could hear were painful noises. My sight got worse as I blacked out.

Help..me..

-----------------------------------------------------------

TIME SKIP~

I slowly open my eyes as I see light hitting me. 

I sit up, and realize I was on a bed.

I look around and see a blonde haired woman with her back facing me.

"E-Excuse me...?"
I say quietly as I try to get her attention.

"Oh! You're finally up, you've been here for about 3 hours Mr. Dragonborn."

The woman says as she checks her board and writes something down.

"Uhm.. Where am I and who are you?"
I say as I look around.

"Oh.. Well I'm Rafaela, the school nurse. Are you new here?"

She asks as she gives me an angel-like smile.

"Yes actually, I've never been to the school infirmary before so-"

She cut me off as she chuckles.

"Haha well now you do, and it looks like you'll be staying here for a while.
Or would you prefer to go home?"

"Hmm.."
I thought for a bit.

"I'd actually like to go home for a while, is that alright?"
I reply as I hold my hands together and try to keep a straight back.

"It can't be helped since you hit your head pretty hard. I'll get some papers and soon you'll get to go home, is that alright Mr. Dragonborn?"

She pulls out papers from her desk and signs a few of them as I reply with a nod.

"Alright then, I'll be right back!"

I wave to her as she leaves the room, leaving me all alone.

I remember the phone in my pocket and I begin to message Chou to let him know I'm fine.

I feel pain in my head as I rub it with my hand, hoping it would help relieve the sharp pain.

I really wanted to go home and just lie down on my large bed and just watch some Netflix all night.

That would make me feel better instantly...

..But then I won't be able to see Aluc-

"Sorry to keep you waiting!"

I come back to reality as the nurse, Rafaela, walks back inside with a few papers.

"Just sign here and you'll be able to go home Mr. Dragonborn."

I nod and sign on the papers as quickly as I can so I can go home
and "rest".

"Do you need help with anything on your way home? You can call any of your friends to help you."

She says as she helps me with the papers.

"No, I got it. Thanks Miss Rafaela."

I thank her as I got up from the bed and put my bag over my shoulder.

I wave goodbye to her once again and make my way through the hallways, where classes were taking place.

I pass through the class I was supposed to be in and made eye contact with Alucard but he looked away immediately.

I despise him so much it's insane.

I clear my mind and went home to my apartment.

It wasn't big but it was enough for me. I guess you could call it
"student-friendly."

But with all that, I still wanted to move into the school dorms where I wouldn't need to spend money on transportation.

I wasn't poor or anything but
of course, a little more money to spend on things I wanted would be nice.

I realized it was already 1 in the afternoon and since we only have shortened period today, classes should be done by now.

I then remove the layers of clothing and just layed down on my bed with only my boxers on since I really wanted to be comfortable.

I was getting too comfortable..

I got alcohol from the fridge as
I hesitantly put on porn videos from my phone and just watched whatever was popular.

It was a well-built guy and a woman with huge breasts.

I took a sip from the bottle and began to realize something.

Usually when I watch these videos I instantly get hard.

This time it was different.

My dick wasn't getting hard at all.

I got bewildered as to why this was happening.

My head hurt, adding discomfort to the situation.

Then I see my recommendations.

It was..gay sex..?
I was taken aback by how this was recommended to me by any means.

I pause at my actions,unsure of whether I should click on it or not.

I didn't really understand what made me want to click on it or what made me want to not click on it.

Whatever it was, it's baffling me.

I took another sip of my alcohol.

For some reason,

I clicked on it.

And there it was.
Another well-built guy, with a handsome face, paired with another man, with a smaller-built body, and fairer skin.

I didn't understand how sex worked between two guys since I've only ever dreamt about it twice.. I think..

It's not like I wanted to dream about it. And why did it have to be that asshole Alucard?!

With his icy-blue eyes piercing my own pair and his ashy blonde hair brushing against his fair skin and top all that with his well-defined abs..

With all these thoughts of him I unknowingly begin to touch myself as I watched the AV and didn't even realize how hard I've become.

The smaller male was under the bigger one and was moaning loudly as the dom thrusts into him.

"He looks like he's having so much pleasure...Im jealous."

I began to imagine how it would feel like having the real thing inside me.

Would it rub all the right spots..?

Would it reach the deepest parts of
me..?

After all, my experiences were only dreams, not the real thing..

I hesitantly bring my fingers down onto my hole and rub it a bit.

I observed the AV and it looked like the bottom needed preparation unless they want to be in pain.

Ah, my head still hurts.

I grab some lotion from my drawer and put some on my fingers.

"Dragonborn..what are you doing..?"

I jolted on my bed as I hear the door creak open.

"T-That voice..could it be..!? "

I pause for a moment then turned my head ever so slightly.

"A-Alucard..?"

I say as I lock eyes with him.

This must be another dream, is it..?

"What are you doing? Were you about to touch yourself?"

I can feel my heart inside my chest about to explode.

This is a dream.. So it should be fine..right..?

"Y-yeah.. It should be fine.."
I mumble to myself as I walk towards Alucard, letting the blanket drop.

"What?"
He replies with a puzzled, yet agonizingly hot look on his face.

I make my way onto him as I placed my arms on his neck and went to his ear.

"A-Alucard.. I want.. "
I whisper into his ear as he pushes me back a bit.

"Dragonborn what the fuck has gotten into you?!"

I pull him into a kiss, wanting to feel how it was like being kissed again.

"Mhm..." I moan into the kiss.
He pulls away with a string of saliva connecting my tongue and his own.

"Dragonborn what are you doing..?!
And you smell like... have you been drinking?!"

He asks in a loud voice.

"Why are you resisting now when you always do this to me in my dreams.."

I say to him as I pull him to bed.

"What dreams?"
He gave a perplexed look on his face,panting.

It's fine, it's not real, it's just another dream..

I want to feel a real cock thrusting inside me, and I want to feel his come leaking down my ass..

It's just a dream.. It's not real..

I kept repeating that phrase over and over my mind to remind myself.

"Alucard's dick.. I want it..inside me.."

I say as I got on top of Alucard and start to grind on the tent building up in his pants.

"Can you hear what you're saying Dragonborn??"
He replies as he puts his hands on my waist.

"Mmm.. Yes.. I want your dick.."
I say as I make my way down on his big friend down there.

"Ah fuck.."
He says as I slowly unzip his pants and take out his hard dick.

"Mhm.. It's so huge.."
I whisper to myself as I stare at Alucard's huge manhood.

"Don't fucking regret this later Dragonborn..!"
He says as he takes off his top.

Why would I?  This is just a dream.....right?

To be continued-

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please vote Hehe ヽ(´∀`)ノ

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

600K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
250K 18.2K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
176K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
951K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.