SPORADIC//Image Book

By hotcheetozzz

A collection of random oneshots/images that I write. You might find almost anything in here, so let that be y... More

Disclaimer
Epigraph
Insane//21NBA
Gorgeous//Triptacion
Welcome to the Game//BlueNBAKMelly
Studio Time//NBAQuando
Studio Time//NBAQuando,Part 2
A Day As The Maid//NBABlueface
Insane//21NBA, Part 2
A Day As The Plumber//NBABlueface, Part 2
A Day as The College Student//NBABlueface, Final Part
F*ck Him to Sleep//Blueface21
Mr. Davis//NBAGucci
Summer Time Luvin//BBGNBABlueface21
Baby Mama Drama//NBAMelly
Aisle 2//KhalifaSkies
Disobedient//BabyGunna
Trapped in the Closet//Corjay, Final Part
Pound Town//21NBABlue
A Helpin' Hand//YBNAlmighty
Slippin' and Slidin'//BBGQuando
Your Shine//NBASlumpgod
Work Out//BratNasty
Disobedient//BabyGunna, Final Part
Insane//21NBA, Final Part
The Best Twink//YBNQuando
Gay Chicken//Quando10
The Right One//BortMelly
Unstable Creatures//21NBAQuando
Unstable Creatures//21NBAQuando, Part 2
Unstable Creatures//21NBAQuando, Final Part
That Spot//DaStunna
The Best Top//NBAK
A Lil Self Love
Get in Witch, We Going Shoppin'
Mr. Bowman//PoloQuando
Mr. Bowman//PoloQuando, Part 2
Valentines Boo//DurkVon
Mr. Bowman//PoloQuando, Final Part

Trapped in the Closet//Corjay

24.4K 516 603
By hotcheetozzz

hey luvs🖤💕

so i luv corjay and i want more stories with them, but until i write a full story myself, im just finna upload watever oneshots i come up with them here

vote, comment and enjoyyy

----//----

Starring:

YBN Almighty Jay

YBN Cordae

----//----

Y'all niggas play too much bruh!" And Jay watched Cordae slam his shoulder into the door, but it barely moved. From behind the door, Nick, Zion, and Fresh snickered.

"We'll let you niggas out when we feel like it." Jay could already see the smirk Fresh had plastered on his face as he said that, and then they heard footsteps retreating.

"Fuck wrong with these niggas man." Jay muttered.

He doesn't even remember exactly what they had been doing, one second they were all chasing each other around the house, and trying to hide from Zion, Jay ran into a closet. Seconds later, Cordae busted in and threw himself in as well, and then the next thing you know, something was being shoved against the closet door.

"What these niggas even put up against the door anyway?" Jay tried to look underneath it, but it was so cramped in the closet, that he couldn't really bend down. Maybe they would of had some sort of space to sit, if Nick didn't have all these damn boxes here. It might of been a bookshelf that was blocking the door, but really whatever it was, it was heavy, big and in the way. Maybe it was Pooh's fat ass.

~

"Can't stand they asses bruh." Jay muttered for the hundredth time that afternoon and moved back a little only to collide with Cordae.

"Watch out bruh, stop bein' gay." He mumbled.

"Shut up bitch." Cordae shoved him a little. "There ain't no type of space in here, actin' like I did that shit on purpose or sumthin'."

"Nigga, you probably did. I know I'm sexy and all but at least take a nigga out to eat first." Jay laughed.

Yeah they had been in the closet for about a hour by now and he was irritated, hungry, and his phone was a percentage away from dying, but has he ever been the type of nigga to stay mad for long?

No.

"If you puttin' out on the first date, I'll take yo ass out." Cordae snickered.

"What you take me for, some kind of hoe?" Jay gasped, placing a hand on his chest dramatically.

"Hell yea." Cordae snorted, looking him up and down. The man even bit his lip, causing Jay's stomach to do a weird flip for some reason.

"A lil thotty."

"Boy bye, you ain't gettin' up in these draws." Jay raised a hand up, before snapping in a Z formation and they both snickered childishly at his antics.

Again, Jay tried to move to get comfortable, but judging from Cordae's grunt, he was probably only making it worse.

"Negro, if you don't move yo narrow ass the fuck off me, I ain't tryin' to feel your bony ass pelvis on my dick."

"And if I don't?" Jay responded boredly, because he didn't expect for Cordae to really do anything about it. He shaked his ass a little, hoping to mock the man.

"Jay, chill the fuck out bruh."

Ignoring him, Jay continued, even busting into a little half assed twerk. "Nigga be lucky, this is a one time performance only. You should be honored."

He was in his own little world, bored out his mind trying to entertain himself. Cordae wouldn't let him play games on his phone so what the fuck else should he do?

"Nigga play some music, help me get in the mood-" Jay joked but then he felt something hard begin to poke at his ass and froze. Now he might of acted stupid, but he wasn't dumb. He knew what that was.

"Uh, you excited there Dae?" Jay nervously laughed, and tried move away from the man. Maybe he shouldn't have did all that...

Suddenly a arm wrapped his waist, bringing him closer, the other hand sliding dangerously near his crotch.

"Nigga, you gay as fuck." Jay tried to move, but there was a harsh slap to his thigh.

"Stay still." Jay felt a small tingle go up his spine at the command.

"Dae, chill out bruh." He felt his breath pick up as he felt the hand get closer to his dick. It stopped, rubbing at his inner thigh for a minute. Cordae leaned in closer to him, and he could feel his breath tickle his neck, warm against his skin.

Jay briefly questioned himself, because he had been given multiple chances and opportunities to stop Dae but he hadn't. He was enjoying this, much more than he let on.

"If you really want me to stop, say the word and I will." And Cordae kissed along his neck, causing Jay to arch it away to give the man better access. He didn't respond.

"Jay?"

"Shut up and keep goin' Dae."

He felt Cordae smirk against his skin, smug.

"Don't be so cocky nigga. You was just talkin' bout my ass bein' narrow. Obviously this narrow ass doin' sumthin' to you." And he pushed back against Cordae's crotch again, slow and deliberate.

Cordae quickly unzipped his pants, and released his dick from his underwear, wasting no time in jacking him off. Jay moaned, head leaning back at the feeling. He had been so busy as of lately, he hadn't found the time to please himself. It felt nice.

"You know, I've been feelin' you for a minute now." Cordae whispered against his ear hotly but voice still causal, like he didn't have a whole dick in his hand. He didn't wait for Jay to respond, continuing to talk.

"You annoyin' as hell, but you kinda cute."

"Dae." He gasped as Cordae thumbed the slit on the tip of his dick, cum leaking out slowly. The man's fingers moved to spread it around the head slowly, before going down further.
The man's touch was electric, and made his whole body buzz in excitement. He wondered what was different about this time, he has had plenty of sexual encounters before and none of them have been this...exhilirating.

"Don't tell me you a minute man, Jay." Cordae chuckled, wrist twisting expertedly on his shaft.

"S-shut up." Jay stuttered, hips beginning to thrust into the man's hold.

"Fuck." he gasped loudly, the lightskins hand slick and wet, feeling just right. Cordae's other hand came up and squeezed around his neck, and Jay whimpered.

"Shut the fuck up."

This continued for a while, Jay enjoying the way Cordae controlled the situation so easily, the grip on his neck having him on brick. He breathed harshly, beginning to feel his stomach tighten.

"D-Dae." He bit his lip as Cordae's movement's grew faster. He felt his toes curl through his socks, the pleasure almost too much to take.

"You gonna cum?" The man asked and Jay felt himself nod desperately.

And then all of a sudden, footsteps could be heard.

"I hope these niggas ain't die."

"What the fuck would they die from Nick? Do you hear yoself, you sound bout stupid as hell." Fresh spoke.

"Nigga shut the fuck up, they coulda die from lack of oxygen or sum shit."

"Nick...I don't think that's how it works" Zion snorted.

"Both of y'all shut the fuck up and help me move this bookshelf out the way. Smartasses."

Jay felt like he was about to scream, but then Cordae's hand was covering his mouth.

"Cum for daddy." Cordae whispered in his ear.

He jerked around as he felt himself start to cum immediately, eyes rolling to the back of his head in bliss. He couldn't even enjoy his post nut bliss because then they were quickly shuffling away from each other, trying to compose themselves, Jay more the Cordae for obvious reasons.

The closet door swung open and they were met with three shit eating grins.

"Y'all niggas had fun in there?" Nick asked. Jay didn't trust his voice so he just rolled his eyes and pushed pass the man. He had to go to the bathroom and collect himself.

"Y'all niggas so mad I can't even get some dap?" Fresh asked and Jay turned around to see Cordae walk out the closet with his hand stuck deep in his pockets.

"Why you so stiff Dae?" Zion asked.

"Nigga, go invest in some carmex." The lightskin man mumbled, and turned to walk down stairs.

~

When Jay walked out the bathroom, he jumped, Cordae waiting for him against the wall.

"Nigga what the fuck, you scared the fuck outta me." He tried to laugh, but after what had happened earlier, it was kind of awkward.

He never been touched like that before by a guy, much less by a friend, so he didn't know what to think. And he had enjoyed it, so now on top of him letting his best friend jerk him off, now he was questioning his sexuality.

He didn't want things to be weird between the two, it would kill him a little inside that their friendship could be ruined by something like this. He had love for the man, but he wasn't in love with him.

He was a little lost on what to do.

Cordae looked at him for a couple seconds, silent, before he tilted his head. Jay found himself staring into those light green eyes, never realizing how...pretty they were.

"Lemme take you out."

"Huh?" Jay looked around, afraid that the other's might hear.

"They went to go get sumthin' to eat." Cordae commented, and he relaxed.

"I'm not sure about that Dae, I mean..." He scratched the back of his head awkwadly.

"Did you mean what you said back there? About you feelin' me?" He asked, though he was already ninety-nine percent sure what the man's answer would be.

Cordae shrugged. "I ain't got no reason to lie."

It made Jay think back. All the glances, small touches, laughs. It all made sense now.

Jay still wasn't sure. "I just don't want anythin' to be weird between us man, you know?"

"How bout this." Cordae pushed himself off the wall. "Lemme take you out this one time. We'll see how it goes and if you ain't fuckin' with it, I'll back off. Deal?"

Jay breathed. "Ok."

----//----

yea, im probably gonna make another part for this, lol i think the pairin is sooo cute

i think jay is cute too dont @ meeee😭(funny niggas r attractive to meee i cant help it i like to laugh)

let me know what yall think, luv uuu🖤💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.5K 1K 11
one-shots containing scenarios about y/n and the BTS members WARNING: contains self-harm, curse words, smut, fluff, etc. please read at your own ris...
82.3K 1.6K 28
just Taylor one shots (gxg)
3.9K 94 14
Just some random One shots I wrote or am thinking about writing. IDK help.
217K 14.7K 187
Sequel to Talent