| Chaos | ATEEZ |

Door -SANCTZEN-

Assassins / Mafia AU "I Find Comfort In The Chaos" "Would You Die For Your Family?" "No But I'd Kill For The... Meer

|| INTRODUCTION ||
|| One Liners ||
|| DISCLAIMER ||
|| ONE ||
|| TWO ||
|| THREE ||
|| FOUR ||
|| FIVE ||
|| SIX ||
|| SEVEN ||
|| EIGHT ||
|| NINE ||
|| TEN ||
|| ELEVEN ||
|| TWELVE ||
|| THIRTEEN ||
|| FOURTEEN ||
|| FIFTEEN ||
|| SIXTEEN ||
|| SEVENTEEN ||
|| EIGHTEEN ||
|| NINETEEN ||
|| TWENTY ||
|| TWENTYONE ||
|| TWENTYTWO ||
|| TWENTYTHREE ||
|| TWENTYFOUR ||
|| TWENTYFIVE ||
|| TWENTYSIX ||
|| TWENTYSEVEN ||
|| TWENTYEIGHT ||
|| TWENTYNINE ||
|| THIRTY ||
|| THIRTYONE ||
|| THIRTYTWO ||
|| THIRTYTHREE ||
|| THIRTYFOUR ||
|| THIRTYFIVE ||
|| THIRTYSIX ||
|| THIRTYSEVEN ||
|| THIRTYNINE ||
|| FOURTY||
|| FOURTYONE ||
|| FOURTYTWO ||
|| FOURTYTHREE ||
|| FOURTYFOUR ||
|| FOURTYFIVE ||
|| FOURTYSIX ||
|| FOURTYSEVEN ||
|| FOURTYEIGHT ||
Sequel
Concerns

|| THIRTYEIGHT ||

3.6K 248 152
Door -SANCTZEN-

I woke up and the painful headache I had was now a dull ache and I no longer felt nauseous. A weird groan left my mouth and I sat up my eyes still closed.

I finally opened my eyes and I was tucked inside my bed , same clothes , same place but a different person sitting inside the room.

They were sat on the couch , playing on their phone in the corner of the room . My sudden shift in movement had caught his attention before he sat up and walked over to me.

"Hey? Are you ok?"

He said , this wasn't the boy whose arms I had collapsed into but a different one. His hair was bright blue and his skin was sun kissed. His voice was also very deep.

I slowly nodded before pinching the bridge of my nose.

"You've been asleep for awhile , Nearly 19 hours , Jimin said you had fainted in his arms, and he thought maybe you were really tired but I don't think that was the case"

His voice seemed to go deeper with every word captivating my attention even more. He took a step back and looked at me before tilting his head.

"How long has it been since you ate? or drank something?"

My eyes widened and I actually never thought about it . Realising it has actually been while maybe more than a week or two. Living with Jongho and the others , they didn't really eat but when they did I guess I was never around.

I completely dismissed the thought of any type of food once I had found out my father had died and I ever since then I just didn't care anymore.

"I wasn't trying to starve myself on purpose if that's what you think"

I slid off the side of the bed and draped my legs over the bed facing him. He took another step back to give me some room and then grabbed a tray from off the beside table and placed it onto my lap.

"You may not have had those intentions but you did. Eat this and then drink this . If you need anything just ask , I'm going to be watching you for a little bit"

He said , The place was stacked with various breakfast items , from pancakes to bacon to eggs and hash browns. A large glass or orange juice sat beside it and my mouth watered.

I looked up at the boy and he smiled a huge boxy grin before nodding proud of himself and sat back down.

"Uhh Thank You....

"The names Taehyung"

...

It's been a couple of hours and Taehyung has been trying to make conversation with me , but I really don't know how to reply to any of the questions he would ask. I sat crisscross in the bed twiddling my thumbs.

"Look , If my mother assigned you to watch over me then you can leave , I don't need a babysitter"

Look how great the last ones turned out , One tried to kidnap me while the other ended up being my half brother who now wants nothing to do with me.

"No can do sweetie , Your mother didn't tell me to do anything, Bosses orders , I have to watch you"

Bosses? Namjoon?

"Why?"

"That my dear is classified information"

*knock knock*

And just like always the door opened signalling something horrendous is about to happen.

"Minjae darling what happened?"

My mother rushes in , She came to my side and held my hand and I instantly retracted it from her hold and looked the other way.

"It doesn't matter I'm fine now"

Her eyes shined with something but I couldn't decipher it .

"That's good my daughter , Well rest up , We should be leaving in a couple of weeks maybe even days, I've just been sorting a few things out , I apologise for me being distant"

I rolled my eyes and I could se her flare her nostrils and angrily look away. I slipped back into the bed and pulled the covers over my head.

"You can leave now , I'm going to sleep it off"

My voice came out muffled but the sound of her moving away from me signalled she was going to leave or maybe not.

"Taehyung ? You may leave now , I need to have a talk with daughter , privately"

My shoulders tensed and eyes widened , She sounded so scary almost threatening . And as if I could feel the powerful glare her eyes bore into me I felt an instant shiver.

"I'm sorry Jisoo , But Namjoon has told me to watch over her and I can't leave her side , Whatever you need to say , you can say in front of me , nothing leaves this room"

I could feel his smug expression as I silently thanked him , Never have I ever felt more afraid to be in a room with someone then right now and I prayed silently Taehyung would stand his ground and stay in here with me.

"Our conversation is going to be short , You really don't have to chaperone her when I'm here"

"Oh but I do Jisoo , Can't leaver her side even when it's her mother , don't know who to trust nowadays"

My mother gasped as if witnessing the shock of her life.

"And what is that supposed to mean Young man! I would never do such things to bring any harm to my own daughter"

"Mom just Go , If you really needed to talk to me that badly you could have just said , Right now you're just wasting everyone's time"

I flinched when I said the last line knowing that it would have just made her angrier. She stomped her foot with a 'hmmmph' sound and stormed out and when the door closed I pulled the blanket off my face.

"Wow I didn't know a grown woman could act like such a brat"

"Tell me about it"

"I wonder what she wanted"

"Me too , but I'd rather not talk to her right now"

I mumbled before sitting back up.

"Minjae if you don't mind me asking , How are you? Like really after everything?"

Wow a weird flutter bubbles in my stomach , I guess it's been awhile since someone actually seemed like they cared.

"I'm fine"

He raised an eyebrow before nodding not trying to push it .

"Ok then"

He looked at the door once more before sitting back down and then his phone rang.

*ring ring*

He picked it up and spoke a few words to the person and then nodded while saying

"Ok she's right here"

My eyes widened and I looked at him weirdly. He looked at me then smiled before walking over to me and handing me the phone.

"Here it's for you"

I stared at his hand as if any second it could turn into a snake and bite me .

"Who is it?"

He shook the phone at me as of saying find out, So I grabbed it from his hand and put it to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Minjae?"

"Hongjoong?"

......

HAHAHAHHAHA Omg I feel so evil because I've ended the last three chapters with cliffhangers . But sorry for the late update , I've been trying to get more out but I've just had so many new story ideas that I'm just trying to do so many . I've published a few but the rest are still hiding away in my drafts .

But here you guys go , I'm so thankful for reaching 2k bites and 33k views , I honestly owe the success of this story to you guys and I hope you continue to read on.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

58K 2.8K 46
"If I see you here again, I'll kill you. Consider this a warning. Got it?" ○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○ The Princess of Heaven stumbles across a dark ange...
1.1M 39.3K 45
❝ What's your name? ❞ ❝ If I told you that, I would have to kill you sweetie ❞ -------------------------------------------- Your whole family is part...
9K 308 15
"You fucked him.. Didn't you?" "Guilty" - - - - Mingi: Top/Dom Jongho: Bottom/Sub *DISCLAIMER* This story is purely FICTIONAL and does NOT represent...
12.1K 544 51
Seoul was such a beautiful place, but now it's controlled by the dead. I have to run. Run far and never look back and who knows, maybe I'll find some...