Trafalgar D. Water Law x Read...

By ABAO14

Sadly, I'm no longer accepting requests! :c BTW check ou my other one shots in my profile, they're not in thi... More

Requests are closed!
Sad Law x Angry Law x Reader
Cat Law x Bunny Law x Owner Reader
Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Submissive Law x Dominant Reader (Peto Peto no Mi)
Child Sad Law x Babysitter Reader
Pirate Law brothers x Marine Reader
Adopted Law x Step-sister Reader
Law x Dragon Reader
Bad boy Law x Shy Reader
Werewolf Law x Human Reader
Singer Law x Dancer Reader - Songfic
Part 2 - Law (DID) x Reader
Bunny Law x Hunter reader
Single Dad Law x Childhood Friend Read
Wolf Law x Bunny Reader
Marine Law x Pirate Reader
Valentine's Day Special
Gang Leader Law x Gang Leader Reader
Dad Law x Pregnant Reader
Part 3 - Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Disney Special - Mulan
Yandere Law x Reader
Step-sinblings Law x Reader
Genderbender: Female Law x Male Reader
Yandere Neko Law x Owner Reader
Adult Law x Child Reader
Photographer Law x Model Reader
Female Law x Female Reader
Childhood friends Law x Tomboy Reader
Easter Special
Captain Law x Cook Reader
Easter Special - Law x Real World Reader
Kingsman Law x Princess Reader x Surprise Guest
Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader
Vampire Law x Werewolf Law x Reader
Law x Geisha Reader x Zoro
Law x Extravagant Reader
Different Dimension Laws x Reader
Fanboy Law x Ninja Reader
Policeman Law x Thief Reader
Law x Witch Reader
Pocket Size Law x Reader
Doctor Law x Emotionless Reader
Guard Law x Princess Reader
Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader Part 2
Child Law x Child Reader
Dancer Law x Dancer Reader
Possessive Law x Neko Reader
Law x Bipolar Reader

Captain Law x Newbie Reader

4.8K 68 57
By ABAO14

Warning: there's no smut, just touchy moments ;) 

Also: READ THE NOTE IN THE END!

"I swear I'm not psying on you for the government!" - Your body trembled under the captain's deadly stare.

"Marines?" - He questioned right after, with his arms tightly crossed as if holding himself back, while his crew peered over his back.

"No! I would never! Not in a million years!" - As much as you tried not to show weakness your body couldn't help react at the heavenly sight of the standing half naked man in front of your poorly presented sitting self.

The dry gulping, the barely noticeable brush of your thighs together, your small hands squeezing themselves into fists over your knees and the inner biting of your right cheek were all signs that made the captain of the Heart Pirates suspect you.

"And why would we trust you, a complete stranger? For all we know, you could be lying." - He stated simply, uncrossed his arms and squatted down to your level to grip your chin - "Do you have any proof?..."

"N-N-No... Do you?" - His grip on your chin lowered as he glared to the side with his hat covering his eyes.

"So annoying." - He murmured but you heard and gasped in offense.

"I'm not!" - You inflated your cheeks and groaned like a child.

"Bepo. Trow her out." - He ordered a giant fluffy white bear with a bright orange suit that once held onto his captain's weapon as he got up and headed the opposite direction, to his submarine door.

You could hear the crew whisper in your defense, some questioning how their captain could treat cute girls so badly, etc. but none brave enough to actually voice it.

"Wait! Don't you want to know why I've been following you for the last few days?!" - You yelled earning everyone's attention, even the bear's, who stopped trying to pull you up to your feet so he could 'trow you out'.

"I don't have time to waste with fangirls." - He once again turned to leave, assuming if you weren't a spy then there was only one thing left...

"T-That's true... but not as you think! I want to join the Heart Pirates!" - You screamed on top of your lungs as a last resort, seeing your only chance slip away before your eyes.

This completely stopped Law on his tracks, along with the gossiping crew.

"A-A-Are you sure about this?!" - The bear asked worriedly.

"Yes! But thank you for worrying." - You smiled and side hugged him - "I'm here because I want to join you, not because I'm a fangirl. This is something I've always wanted. I can prove it to you!... And maybe I can prove you I'm not with the government."

Law turns around slowly, bored eyes scanning you up and down in boredom making you suddenly feel a bit insecure and blush.

"Didn't you hear me? Don't waste my time." - His deep icy cold voice brought you back with a hard slap in your ego.

"Didn't you hear me? I can prove it!" - You defied him by gripping your two swords attached each to your sides.

The crew gasped once their captain stepped forward in your way, meaning he had become interested enough to actually stay.

"I have a special technique. It's a family heirdom of shorts. It has been in my family for generations, even the marines want to steal it, but we never let them and we won't. A technique the world has yet to see... I'm willing to show it to you if you give me a chance to join you..." - You hoped your speech would reach him.

A few dead silent seconds after he finally looked your way and nodded. You smiled and sighed in bliss.

"Just warning: I won't go easy on you even if you're a woman." - He announced taking his hat and coat off, handing them to Bepo who was now beside him.

You got in position, drawing your two swords out, Night and Day, one being black and the other being white, with your feet only slightly apart and swords sticking out, as you held onto the swords's handgrip the opposite way a normal swordsman would.

Law didn't understand what you were going for in such open position but didn't care to correct, as it would turn out to be incredily stupid on his part. Instead, he unleashed his Kikoku, getting ready, and waited...

Seeing this you immediately went for it, bringing your arms to your front, your right one further away from your body as the left arm stood near your torso to create an illusion you would use both.

There was a direct clash, which no one, especially Law understood why, it was like going straight for a wall instead of going around it, but he said nothing. Luckily his trained eyes caught sight of your left sword, which you had elevated from your back to pierce him.

A new method indeed but not very good, Law thought as he easily dodged your attack by sliding back.

You smirked at this, you were finally starting.

As you expected, Night, the sword on your left arm, clashed against Day, the sword on your right arm, which you purposely elevated to a 90º with the ground making her stand straight. Night, of course, leaped in the air from the impact... and so the fun begun!

You threw Day against Night once more and the two sword flew in different directions, receiving confused looks from everyone especially Law.

With seconds to spare from their distraction you jumped into the sky and began executing your family's technique: Sword Dance Fight.

This technique, inspired in circus acrobats, consisted of two very light and resistant swords clashing in the sky using their surroundings to jump around along side of their owner/user as he/she too jumped and clashed with each sword helping direct them to their targets, creating the final 'sword dance'.

Night went left, Day went right, you jumped high and waited for Day, which did a smaller angle and came jumping right back at you after hitting the ground. You used Day to distract Law by kicking her towards him as another direct attack while he dismissed of Night, which by having a bigger angle went for a longer route but bounced right back and lower, to hit Law's feet.

Law was able to dodge Day, but unfortunately slid sideways, where Night was able to hit him in his ankles, and ended up falling to the ground.

You, of course, had to obey gravity and go down, swiftly kicking Day to the right to keep her moving and clash against Night.

The two swords bounced against the rail of the submarine and came right back up and you too jumped high to meet them, having the time of your life kicking butt!

Law on the other hand, wasn't so happy. He quickly realized his mistake of underestimating you and cursed at your weird ass technique. It would surely be a great addiction to his crew but he was hating being handled so easily!

He jumped to his feet, watching you once again kick your sword with your feet making them clash and go into different directions. 

You used the time he stood watching you to gain speed by jumping high as many times as possible and tossing your swords around faster so they could go around without your help as much as before. 

The poor crew had to run around aimlessly not to be hit while all of this happenned...

Seeing as you always had to be near your swords while in the air Law decided to use this against you and have some fun.

First he created his usual blue bubble, which contained the entire submarine, which was already a not so great environment for you as it lacked of pillars for you to use when shifting directions with your swords.

Secondly he put his Kikoku aside, while dodging every single attempt of your swords to hit him. And then he waited.

And dodged. And waited.

Then dodged and waited some more.

Until he finally switched places with one of your swords and tickled your feet.

You lost balance and fell. But before you could hit the ground he switched you with one of the blades and you were able to continue jumping.

You looked around, confused as to why he helped you, but he was gone! You didn't understand, you jumped while looking around and then felt something grab your ass.

"It's quite firm. You didn't lie when you said it was a family heritage. I expect you to keep it even when you're training under my command." - Just like that he was gone once more.

Your squeal was useless and the crew cheered like the perverts they were.

"Captain!" - Some of them nosebleeded.

"H-H-How rude!" - You commented jumping.

"Forgive my crew. They do not have muh experience with woman, therefore do not know how to pleasure one." - This time he appeared milimeters away from your face with his hands on your chest.

You screamed as he disappeared. Your virgin chest had been stained!

You jumped closer to Day, wanting something for your protection but he switched again, letting you reach him with your open arms, receiving an unintentional hug from your flustered self.

He chuckled as you tried pulling away from him but in mid air in was a bit complicated...

You hated how he was playing with you and wanted to show him you were serious about this test, so you used his stomach as a trampoline and jumped away.

Law transfered himself to the ground, to recover from the sudden blow and trailed your path with his eyes.

You able to reach Night on time and grab her with your lef hand, securing yourself, and then jumped away for Day.

Since Day had just bounced from the ground it was easier to reach her but you had to use your feet to go first since you'd be landing right after retreaving her mid air, but your plans were once again interrupted by Law who switched both swords for himself and air.

Fearing for another massive grope you arms circled your chest as your legs kicked the air, all while screaming with half closed eyes.

You ended up unintentionally opening your legs too much with your kicks, allowing Law's face to faceplant with your panties as your skirt rose up, and because your arms were too slow to close in on your chest, they were now holding Law's face in place as your body stood in a cursel position...

Everyone nosebleeded, including Law and you.

You two fell to the ground without moving an inch. You laid on your back as Law stood on all four with his face buried in your wet panties.

The crew stood silently gasping at the view...

"C-C-Captain... after all t-these years!... Calling us n-names... and h-h-h-he's the same as us!" - Penguin accused him while holding his bloodie nose.

The silence prevailed, only to be broken by your swords crashing down permanently.

Law murmured somethig but since he did not bother to get up from the position it resulted in him making you moan from speaking on your panties.

The crew was about to make some noise again but Law sent them inside with a flick of his fingers. He then held onto your thighs, spreading them apart and sucking on your clit over the fabric.

You moaned pulling him closer, not knowing what to do, give in to this devilish handsome man or not?

"C-C-Captain!" - You squealed every time he pulled your external lips apart with his two fingers.

You didn't bother to contain your moans, you were too excited and horny, and he appeared to be the same, pleasuring you non-stop with every moan.

"You like two using two swords don't you?" - He suddenly stopped and took your left hand pulling it closer to his face.

"Y-Yes... AHhhh!" - A painful moan escaped your lips when he pushed your two fingers inside yourself while he watched.

You didn't understand what was happenning but followed as he motioned you to pleasure yourself by sticking your fingers in and out of your core with your panties pulled to the side.

Law watched you work yourself and licked his lips before putting both in your back entrance.

You screamed in pain and pleasure as he scissored you and helped you with your fingers.

With your back arched you tried relaxing as he kept going, and soon you felt pure bliss coming in from both holes, way more than before.

Forgeting your surroundings, you and Law masturbated, as he too grabbed his hard cock and jerked himself to your moans and blessed view.

Soon you two came, that's when you heard a gentle cough.

"C-Captain... the log pose is set, when can we submerge?" - A certain white bear stood behind a door with only his head popping out and a few different voiced whispers coming from inside.

"J-Just a little bit longer Bepo." - Law said awkwardly as you hid your face in shame in your hands.

"Yes, captain! E-Excuse me! S-Sorry!" - He shut the door in a hurry.

A/N: I hope you liked the different chapter and don't mind the last minute switch in requests but I was filling inspired in this one and thought I should get it over with! :)

Sorry for not going deeper into the smut but I felt this was becoming too big so had to cut it short.

P.S: the ideal of sword dance fighting is originally mine, I haven't seen any anime, movies, etc or read any manga that had it, so please don't copy! (I intend to use it in further creations in my animations so if I see someone stealing I'll delete the chapter and report them!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 2.8K 33
A rather normal everyday life is meant to be for an owner of a bar. It was common for you for pirates to come to your bar and for them to order a hu...
49.1K 586 23
Hey there, I am here to take requests and make one shots for your enjoyment. Majority of them are going to be pretty short but it is all up to how ma...
457K 10.6K 33
A series of One Piece x Reader one-shots from my account on DeviantArt. From fluff to angst... Hope you enjoy! Requests are currently closed! I don'...
36.2K 1.8K 15
The World Government had made strives in the field of science through genetic engineering came the recreation of Straw Hat Luffy's Gear Second. The p...