Am I Fool To Love You?

By IncrediMille_blink

Wherein Y/N Park is in the girl group St⭐rk from YG ent. What will be her destiny if her and Jennie Kim becam... More

St⭐rk
Vlive⭐
Elevator⭐
Past life⭐
Store⭐
Restaurant⭐
Fake news⭐
Weekly idol⭐
Confuse⭐
Walk⭐
Puma Event⭐
Interview⭐
Fight with Ley⭐
Familiar⭐
GDA 2019⭐
Embarassing Moment⭐
BTS x EXO x Y/N⭐
Bump⭐
Jealous Nini⭐
Punishment⭐
Lunch⭐
Late night walk⭐
Vlive BPxY/N⭐
Filming⭐
Reject⭐
Confess⭐
Visit⭐
With Him⭐
Official⭐
Cold⭐
Argue⭐
Daddy⭐
Flirt⭐
Realize⭐
JenY/N⭐
Official
A/N
💦💦💦

Third Wheel⭐

6.6K 200 85
By IncrediMille_blink

Y/N's pov

While I'm wearing my street outfit cause I'm planning to have some walk in nearby park my phone ring and I saw my bestfriend/rival's caller id so I answer him.

"Hey",

"Hey too",I reply

"Can you go with me in mall Channy ask me to buy his favorite stuff but I'm busy can I have a favor could you buy it for me?Don't worry I'm with you",

"Ohhh okay I'm not busy so I can just catch me here in my groups house cause I'm tired to drive",

"Yey!!sure no problem I love you hyung your the best!!!!",I didn't speak more words and end up the call I cringe because of his I love you he always say that gosh that guy.I lay on my bed when I done wearing a red loose long sleeve, black skinny jean,and black sneaker I just put a light make up and let my brown hair in messy.While browsing I heard a beep in outside indicating its him so I get up and inform my members that I will go in mall with Kai.

I get out of the house and saw Kai leaning in his new car smiling like an idiot so I just rolled my eye.

"Well well like what you see?",he ask me while tapping his car so I chuckle.

"Excuse me are talking about this?",I said then kick his car so he immediately cover that part.

"Yahhh this is very expensice how could you kick it!!",he fake cry.

"Ehh?this is so cheap Kai.",I said then open the passenger seat but I stumble very hard to the point I sat on the ground when I saw her Jennie sitting in there in shock  also.

"Yahhh I didn't told you to enter my car!!!",Kai shouted when he help ne to stand up.

"You didn't told me that you will bring your girlfriend",I said calmly.

"Look ahm remember what I said ago the busy one?actually we're having our da---

"The hell?Kai go buy it by yourself I won't do your favor.",I said then cross my arms

"But you already said yes",he said while pouting so I walk and bump my shoulder to him and open the door in back seat .

He giggled and close the door in passanger seat and run to the other side so he can enter his seat.

"I know you can't say no to me Y/N/N",he said while laughing so I just roll my eyes and look outside.

He start the engine so we could go early to the mall he was talking about.Because of the awkward atmosphere inside of the car I just disturb my attention by the view of seoul.

"Jagi I'll buy you a necklace later in there I saw it in online it was their sale and that  necklace you wearing doesn't suit to you so I just buy you a new one",Kai said referring to the necklace I buy for Jennie argh how could he say its not suit to her it almost perfect.

"Just buy what you want",I heard Jennie said and I look to the front mirror and saw her smiling.

"Jagiya in our next monthsarry I want to bring you in Dua Lipa's concert ",Kai said while looking at Jennie a d smile .

"Really?Its very amazing I'm excited Jagi your the best",Jennie said while hug Kai's arms.

I bite my lips because of their sweet moment.I avoid my gaze from them and look back to outside I regret for coming with them I wish I could go back the time.Jennie was very happy with him I'm grateful and hurt in the same time.That's should be me calling jagiya by Jennie,that's should be me hugging in arm by Jennie but no its him Kai he won.I envy him very much I'm jealous if he was not my bestfriend I already kill him.

"We're here ",Kai said while turning off the engine and reach the mask from Jennie well to hide their identity then I remember I don't have argh!!.I get out of the car first and wait for the two.When Kai get out and open Jennie's door well a gentleman indeed he approach on me.

"Y/N-ahh Channy want to buy a watch",he said then I forcely smile

"Okay",I said .

"Jagi let's go",he said to Jennie and I saw how their finger interwined but Jennie saw my eyes how they look on their fingers but I turn away acting normal.

They walk first in mall so I'm here at their back tailing them like a body guard .Speaking of body guard I think Jennie doesn't need me as her body guard she already have her body guard slash lover I sigh heavily when I saw them hugging each other so here again I bite my lips to stop tearing up because of jealousy.

When we enter the shop to buy an accessory I buy the watch which Chanyeol want when I pay it I saw Kai was looking for some necklace that he want to buy for Jennie.While Jennie was smiling to him at his back I watch Jennie and saw how she blush when Kai pinch her cheeks.She turn around on my place because of the embarassment but our eyes met.I gave her a weakly smile then look away.I don't want to be pity by her so I didn't bother to look at them anymore.

"Y/N! this necklace look perfect to her right?",Kai said while putting his elbow in my shoulder and I saw Jennie in my front and my eyes glue on the pendant of her necklace which says 'mine'.

"Yeah",I simply answer but the truth is I didn't look at her to scan if its okay but I know everything are suit to her so I just answer yes.

"When we're we go now?",Jennie ask him.

"Well Y/N buy Channy's things let's go in arcade let's play in there",Kai asnwer her while hugging her side.I saw Jennie look at me but I didn't look at her back.

"Sure but let's have some punishment",Jennie confideny said.

"Okay okay if I won you will kiss me if you won I'll kiss you",he said proudly but made me choke but Jennie chuckle.

"Easy",Jennie said then walk toward the arcade.Kai ask me if I want to play but I insist to don't join them so he nod then follow Jennie who was sitting at one of the games so Kai sit in her side too.

I sit in the table with only people around.I sigh for the nth time seeing the two of them having fun I wonder if me and Jennie will be happy like that if we date.Pffttt we won't ever date .Its almost hours when I sit in my chair while closing my eyes.When I heard some giggled I didn't hesitate to open my eyes and saw Kai and Jennie wiping each other face with ice cream .When they saw me they sit in my front.

"Y/N!!!!!I won woooo!!!!!!",Kai proudly said well I know he was talking about the game but he really won in Jennie's heart.

"Congrats",I said while smiling.

"Now Jagi kiss me!!",He said so Jennie get shock.

"Why here?",she ask .

"The game held here so the punishment held here too",He said while crossing his arm like a kid.So Jennie insist and lean on Kai face to kiss his cheeks but Kai turn around so their lips touch.I saw everything it seems move in slow mo my heart broke into a pieces again they still not pulling away.Kai hold Jennie's head to deepened the kiss when I can't handle it I excuse myself so finally they pull apart.

"i just go buy an ice cream",I lied .

"Okay we will wait you here",Kai said while smiling widely.

When I left them I head to the restroom and lock my self in one of the cubicle.I cry silently cause I can't carry the hurt they give to me I clentch my chest because I can feel how was my heart break into a pieces.When I made a loud sob I bite the hem of my long sleeve and lean to the wall while my tears keep falling down.Jennie know how much I love her but why she keep doing this in my front she know how much she hurt me but why she keep hurting me?.I want to die right now I don't have any strength to came back and act normal in their front.I'm stupid and fool why did I fall inlove to her if the result will be like this.I made her smile and happy but why she made me cry.

I look at the mirror and saw my face was like a shit my make up ruin and my eyes are very red than usual.I fix my make up and wipe some tears I cleared my voice so my voice won't crack if I talk to them.I hope they won't notice what I did.I get out of the restroom and came back to the table where I left them and there I saw them taking picture.

"Oh finally you came back",Kai said when he saw me."where's your ice cream?",

"Ice cream??ohh ah yeah I eat it somewhere",I lied.

"Ohh okay hey let's go home I bring you in your house Y/N-ah",he said then they stand up and walk but someone approach and call Kai's name.

"Ohh Kyungsoo what are you doing here?",Kai ask him

"Just buying some stuff anyway are you going home?oh is that Y/N?"He said when he look at me.

"Hi",I greet him

"What did you do to her?hey your eyes what happen to your eyes?Kai answer me who made her cry I tell Chanyeol!!",Damn it I dead.

"Cry who??she was okay ago you didn't cry right?maybe her ice cream steal by some kids",Kai said playfully but Kyungsoo glare at him.

"Hyung I didn't cry okay maybe because of ahm sleepy yeah sleepy",I lied in nth time then he nod.

"Anyway we're going home now",Kai said while holding Jennie's hand.

We walk in the parking lot when Jennie was about to open the passenger door Kyungsoo already hop in.

"Jen can I sit her I'm not comfortable in backseat",he said while scratching his back.

"No problem oppa",she said then enter the back seat which mean she was going to seat with me.When I enter the seat I quickly turn around to act like I don't saw Jennie.Kai start the engine and drive off .

"Hyung don't forget to give this to Chanyeol",I said when I put the plastc bag in his lap.

"By the way thanks Y/N!,"he said while smiling.He put some music so the car won't be deadly silent but in low volume cause kyungsoo was sleeping no one could make a noise cause he will wake up and kill everybody .Jennie caught my attention when she open her phone.I stare at her face blankly reminiscing everything she done to me.While I'm staring at her she turn her head which made our eye met I didn't look away cause I want her to see through my eyes the pain she gave.But me being coward I look away and sigh loudly.

"What was that Y/N?",Kai ask me when he heard my sigh .

"Nothing",I coldly answer then lean on the window.

"Argh this traffic is so suck",he groan and lean in his seat.

"Jagi be patient",Jennie said sweetly so I turn to her and saw she pat his head.

"Ne eomma",Kai tease her.

"Yahh!!",Jennie playfully said.
I close my eyes and let the darkness swallow me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 11.5K 149
Something's blossoming between Jennie Kim and Park Chaeyoung . Unaware of where it will lead the token as been tossed. Which side will the two girls...
37.7K 2K 18
ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ. 𝐀𝐧 𝐒𝐂𝐏 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲.
150K 3.2K 40
Compilation of BLACKPINK imagines/ one shots/ aus between the pinks (Jisoo/ Jennie/ Rosé/ Lisa) and (you) female reader. Highest rankings: #1 Jisoo #...
70.1K 2.4K 27
Jennie has everything she needs in life - except the ability to loosen up and break free from her demanding work once in a while. So she hires someon...