Love At First Text | Minsung...

By Sanaxtwice

Changbin dares Minho to text Jisung? Minho seems more like a no strings attached guy to Jisung someone who ju... More

A/N
1
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
A/N
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
A/N
26.
27.
28.
29.
💗
TAG

30. (THE END)

10.7K 279 550
By Sanaxtwice

IT'S HERE AND IT'S QUEER

WARNING TERRIBLE  SHORT SMUT
& CRAP ENDING
UNEDITED
I'LL PROBABLY REWRITE WHO KNOWS

Minho sat on his bed thinking about how much he messed up then ended up resenting himself even more than he initially did.

What am I gonna do?, He thought to himself while running his hand through his already messy hair do I go to him? No he hates me I wouldn't want to be around myself if I was Jisung in this situation yeah that's exactly it, I'll stay away for him...but what if that's not what he wants and this is all some kind of mind game to see if I truly love him?....wait dude I'm overthinking too much I just need to breathe

I groaned in fustration and threw his phone on the wall

Great there goes my phone

"What do I do? what do I do?" He asked himself

"Fuck it I have to see him or I'll regret it for the rest of my life"

Minho's took his now shattered phone from the corner of his bedroom and made his way to his car, where he contemplated whether or not this was a good idea but in the end he still went for it.

After this long car ride amd a short walk through the apartment complex he was finally at Jisung's door trembling at the thought of Jisung being mad at him for what he did.

He goes nothing

He stuck his hand in the pocket of his sweatpants and pulled out the key to the younger's apartment

He finally opened the door after having his one hundred and tenth breakdown

"Relax you'll be fine" he lowly whispered to none other than himself while sliding off his slippers and tossed the key on the coffee table.

What if he's not here my poor baby what if he died of sadness- that's not even possible I need to stop thinking so damn much.

Minho opened the bedroom door it was of course dark, classic Jisung I swear he's a vampire.

"Jisung" Minho whispered lightly to the figure that was laying on the bed.

"I don't want to talk to you"

"I know but you don't have to please just listen" Minho pleaded and approach Jisung's bed, where he sat.

"I don't wanna listen either"Jisung curled up on the bed more. "Please I'm sorry I didn't know"

"I don't care"

"Jisung Felix told me about her I'm sorry I'm so sorry I was blinded by jealousy and I wasn't thinking and I- that's still no excuse I'll get on my hands and knee if I have to I'll do whatever it takes just please-" Minho said on the verge of crying.

"Stop"

"No y-you can't leave me you're all I have you mean so much to me Jisung don't do this"

"You idiot stop and listen to me...I know it's not your fault and if I was in your situation I would've done the same I should've opened up to you about it...I understand that that's where I went wrong but we're both not perfect we make mistakes all we can do now is move on and be happy hurting each other gets us no where so let's learn from this mistake and do better"

"I love you so much" Minho said, staring into Jisung's captivating eyes "I love you too now hug me" Jisung removed the blankets from his body and fell into Minho's arms  "it's funny how everytime I come over we're mostly in your room" He kissed the top of the younger's head.

Jisung turned his head to face Minho's  chest, took in his alluring smell and didn't bother to answer what the older had said.

"And there's a bed..." immediately Jisung knew what he was talking about.

"You're so gross" Jisung mumbled into his chest "but you love me"

"Yeah I seem to have a thing for Pedophiles"

"What you like Hyunjin?"

He's dating Changbin so he's technically not a Pedophile"

"So what?...he has a dark dark dark past"

"What really?"

"I'm joking don't tell him I said that he'll literally castrate me" Minho said genuinely scared.

"You smell nice" Jisung said completely dazed by his scent "How random can I let you go now".

"No"

"Can I at least lie with you?"

"Dude I just found my comfort zone move and you die"

"I really feel the love" Minho tried ripping Jisung's hands from around his waist and after a couple of struggling minutes it worked.

They both laid on their backs staring at the ceiling "Lisa"

Minho slightly turned his head "pardon" Jisung shifted on his bed "that was her name well that's what we called her, her real name was Pranpriya"

"Who?"

"My sister...My mom went to university, she met this lady when it was close to graduation she was 4 months pregnant, she was from Thailand her parents or none of her relatives knew about the baby since she had been in university at the time her parents didn't know she came back home because of course she went back home to see her boyfriend and kept it a secret her family hated the guy"

"And um they even told her if she were to ever get pregnant with his child they'd never accept it and they said that child would never come out to be anything good that it would just be a curse upon this earth  my mom help her everything else since she had learned Thai when she was younger but after graduation she gave birth and die right after she knew having the baby would cost her life because she had a health condition so she left the baby that was Lisa we grew up like true siblings she'd always protect me"

"I used to get bullied a lot when I was younger she scared them off and defended me when I couldn't do it for myself she was so beautiful and smart the day she died was on of the best days with her I spent so much time with her day and for that I'm grateful that I had that time she had bradycardia it's a condition where the heart beats slower than usual and it causes excessive tiredness etc her kind developed over time just like her mom she was jut going for a walk she wasn't running or anything she was j-just- I should've stopped her it's my fault"

Minho pulled a sobbing Jisung into his arms "shhh it's not your fault you had no idea you could've stopped it even if you were with her or stopped her it probably would've happened anyways"

"I-I know but it just hurt s-so much"

Minho wiped his tears away "don't cry"

After a few minutes of crying Jisung finally stopped. "Are you okay now?" Minho said while rubbing Jisung's back. "...Yeah I think so"

"It's gonna be okay just breathe you know I love you right?"

"I know and I love you more"

"Not possible"

"Shut up and kiss me"

Minho turned to the side facing Jisung and leaned in making their nose touch. They stared into each other's eyes for a while "You're cute" Minho gave him a quick peck "that wasn't even a kiss"

"It's the small things in life that matter the most" Minho said with his face very close to Jisung's "are you talking about Changbin?" Jisung said genuinely confused "No you cute idiot".

Minho leaned in even more making their lips crash into each other Jisung's soft lips moved against Minho's own this continued in perfect sync for what seems like the longest time until Minho finally pulled away making Jisung whine.

"I love you"

"You've said that like a billion times"

"But I really mean it"

Jisung rolled his eyes "I know you do now cut the talking"

⚠heated⚠

They processed to kissing again this time Minho's hand roam to Jisung's waist to pull him closer all he could feel was the younger's body heat. Minho drew small circles on Jisung's back where the shirt was slightly exposing skin.

Jisung threw his leg over Minho's hip causing there to be not even the least bit of space between them. Minho over time slowly moved his hand lower on the younger's back slow enough for Jisung to not notice his actions. Jisung pulled away "just kissing okay?" 

"Okay kissing only I won't do anything else promise" Minho lied Jisung hesitated kind of not believing he pushed his lips against the others and the kissing once again began.

Minho saw his opportunity and quickly slipped his hand in Jisung's boxer, groping his butt which made Jisung yelp and he stopped "You said only kissing"

"Come on I have needs just give me this much please"

"You're lucky you're cute but this is where I draw the line one more thing and to the couch you go"

Minho mentally smirked we'll see

Minho rested his face in Jisung's nape and kissed it. His hand groped Jisung's butt tighter. All of a sudden his pants got insanly tighter.

"Minho- I can feel something I'm not supposed to let go of me you're sleeping on the couch tonight"

Minho didn't listen and held the younger's leg over his hip still keeping him in positions.

"You know you want to " Minho whispered seductively into Jisung's ear sending shivers down his spine.Minho began grinding his erection onto the other "N-no I don't"

"Why are you stuttering?"

"I-I'm not"

Minho rolled on top of Jisung who had his legs wired shut "spread your legs for me baby" So he obeyed

Minho slid the latter's pants off and took off his own shirt "why did you let me do that if you don't want to?hmm"

"It's hot in here so I don't mind" Minho smirked "well if that's the case let's get all of these off then shall we" making Jisung nervous 

He removed Jisung's shirt and his own pants. Minho then laid onto of Jisung's small frame and began kissing him in the most soft and gentle way possible.

"I wanna do this with you only if you let me" he whispered onto the younger's lips

"I don't know what to do I've never done this before I'm sure you have a million times thou"

"No not that many just with everyone in my high school years"

"You're joking right?"

"I am"

"Fine but be gentle"

"When am I never" Jisung simply rolled his eyes and Minho pulled the covers over their almost naked bodies "I hate you"

"No you don't"

Minho slides under the covers all the way down to Jisung's lower area and removed his boxers now exposing the younger's hard member.

He opened his mouth to accommodate the others member and began sucking at an unimaginable quick pace making Jisung moan like crazy. So Minho swirled his tongue around his member which made Jisung officially lose it.

Jisung felt a tight knot in his stomach and didn't know how to react so he gripped the bedsheets as tight as possible. Minho continued bopping his head up and down then eventually Jisung released in his mouth which he swallowed.

He then got from under the cover back into his same position before "t-that was amazing" Jisung said and was completely out of breathe.

Minho chuckled "Okay goodnight" Jisung said in a tired manner

"No we still haven't gotten rid of my problem"

"Great you can have sex with my sleeping body I fully consent"

"That's no fun"

"Goodnight"

"Do you have lube? It's in the nightstand"
Minho went for the lube and came back "why do you have it though"

"It's was one of my many thoughtful birthday presents from Felix ugh that guy"

Minho made eye contact with Jisung
"Are you sure about this?"

"If you want to I will"

"But I want to do it also because you want to not just for me"

Jisung thought about it for a second "I want you not only because of that but because I love you"

"Are sure?"

"Do you want me to change my mind"

"Just making sure this is a big thing after all"

"Was that a reference to your...."

"Shhh just relax and let me take care of you"

⚠⚠⚠

Minho took some of the lube and placed it on this now nonclothed member. after that he placed some on his three fingers.

"I'm going to prep you okay tell me if you need me to stop at any point"
Jisung nodded and closed his eyes.

Minho inserted the first finger earning a weird sound from Jisung. Mintues after he inserted the second finger and began scissoring.

Jisung tightly closed his eyes and three his head back. Minho then added the third finger and used it to thrust at a slow pace after all this prepping Minho decided he was finally ready and positioned himself on top of Jisung "are you ready? We can stop if you don't want to"

"I'm ready"

Jisung finally opened his eyes and stared into Minho's was on the verge of crying because it was so painful and only the tip was in "you'll be okay I promise" Minho whispered soothingly

He did the risky thing of fully slamming into Jisung causing Jisung to scream out in pain "shhh the worst part is over" Minho leaned in and kissed him to distract him from the pain

"Move" Jisung struggled to say

"Are you sure?"

Jisung nodded,wrapped his legs and arms around Minho.

Minho slowly pulled out and thrusted back in "ahhh you're so tight" Minho moaned at the feeling of being in euphoria.

Minho thrusted a little harder making Jisung moan and digged his claws into the older's back making Minho wince in pain but the pleasure overweighted that

Minho thrusted once more and this time pushed himself in more. "Ah~"

Jisung could feel his legs shaking and he could barely breathe all he could feel were Minho's body against his own and his powerful thrusts.

"I-I'm c-"Jisung's eyes rolled back into his head and he moaned loudly as he had finally came all over Minho's stomach.

"I'm close" Minho said and angled his hip better while thrusting speedily "I-"

Minho made a release inside the younger and was completely out of breathe. He rolled off of Jisung and layed with his eyes closed for a while. After they were all cleaned up Minho held Jisung in his arms and kissed his forehead.

⚠⚠⚠

"That was amazing" Jisung said "You're amazing"

"Shut up"

"I love you always have always will"

"But I love you more" Jisung said and closed his eyes because of how sleepy he was "you know that's not possible"

Minho waited for Jisung to answer but had fallen asleep "I love you with my whole heart Jisungie what did I do to deserve such a perfect being?" Minho asked himself then fell asleep soon after.

To: Baby boy💙

From: Minho
I know this is dumb and you're right beside me but I just wanna say If I could I'd do this all over again I don't regret a single thing. going through with that dare was the best decision of my life sleep well baby boy
------------------____-----------------------___---------------

It's my birthday on Monday April 8th same as Woojin :") I just had to spoil Woojin's day

I honestly want to unpublish this😓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 2.3K 25
- I'm not dumb and I won't fall for your flirting! - Wait and see, Han. At a party Jisung meets Minho, a fuckboy who tries to seduce him. Jisung exac...
3.5M 150K 113
{COMPLETE/ EDITING} jisung mistakenly texts minho thirsty messages thinking it is his best friend. the two hit it off almost instantaneously. howeve...
96.2K 3.5K 56
if someone would call me love I would fall in love immediately (//▽//) 04:04pm Oh really Love? 04:05pm seen ---------- Texting AU Minsung Dont like...
182K 6.9K 40
han jisung, a freak experiment, finds his safe place with lee minho, a gang member. but not all is as it seems. top ! minho bottom ! jisung hybrid...