My last breath

By ThatSadGirl65

A short poem of ones last moments and acceptance of death More

My last breath

25 5 2
By ThatSadGirl65

With my last breath, I will hold your hand, as it will be one of the last things I will feel. I will listen to your voice as it will be the last thing I hear. I have lived long enough, I will miss yet cherish every moment I've lived, good and bad, as this will be my last breath.  With this last breath, I will focus on you, the last thing I want to remember, I will try to not let this tear roll down my cheek, as I don't want to leave, but know I must. With this last breath, I will hear your stifled cry as you wipe away your tears, you will smile, knowing I will no longer be In this pain. With my last breath, I will look at your eyes, as you will be the last thing I want to remember, and with my last breath, we will say "I love you", and it will be the last thing I hear, and the last thing I say.
                                                                                                                        -I love you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 144 44
Poetry for the broken souls. Enjoy a private glimpse into my mind which is not given even to those closest to me. I hope you can find a friend in th...
1.8K 417 18
This collection of poems delves into the depths of heartbreak and loneliness. It explores a myriad of emotions that are all too familiar, offering so...
22.9K 1.1K 110
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
1.8K 728 60
Depending on the path that we walk through and the way we understand every single step that we take on it. There are various ways that we give meanin...