'✿.。.:* 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 *.:...

By ilysweetheart

a fic where my two soft boys realize slowly that they are both in love with each other ,with the help of not... More

<3 a/n
<3 lovesick
<3 i wont judge
<3 in sync
<3 lady and the tramp
<3 mexican food
<3 gay night club
<3 rememberance
<3 the idea
<3 before the storm
<3 out loud
<3 rain drops of my love
<3 game night
<3 moving out and in
<3 deep love
<3 icecream,park,wine,and secrets
<3 unpacking
<3 the decision in a filler chapter
<3 the box

<3 ours

1K 30 182
By ilysweetheart

3069 word count

andrew's pov
-
oh the things i love about garrett watts ,you ask?

only his hair,eyes,personality,the way he says my name,the way he dresses,the way he gets excited when you ask him about something he loves,the feeling i get when i'm around him,the positive energy he brings to a room, and last but not least, the way he looks at me when he sincerely cares.

i hate to love him because i don't wanna ruin the friendship ,but he's everything to me. i love him so much and it's not even on purpose. he makes me so happy and there are way too many reasons to love him.

THOSE UP THERE ARE JUST A FEW OUT OF A BILLION.

so why in the hell is the lucky cunt that garrett likes not madly in love with him.

i sincerely doubt that he doesn't like garrett because come on! he's so perfect and amazing and just fucking wow.

whoever that dick head is ,better realize how lucky he is to have someone like garrett love him.

it's unfair yet it's not unfair because i'm such a coward that i don't even try and tell him my feelings.

i wish we could go back to the kiss at the nightclub. the way he grabbed my hair & how he caressed my cheek when he heard me moan.

if only i could do that again.

i bet he regrets it.

i bet it was absolutely nothing to him and he probably just forgot about it by now.

he doesn't love me and he never will.
i have to live with that fact.

i know that.

i still rather be his best friend instead of someone he doesn't wanna even speak to.

i trust him so much and i know he cares as a friend.

so when i woke up the next morning next to him once again, i felt a slight dread mixed with lovey-dovey excitement.

i quietly get up and decide to take a shower.

i realize that i forgot to bring my shampoo and stuff so i guess i'm gonna have to smell like him. which is totally fine since he smells like actual heaven.

i take off my clothes and turn the water onto the temperature that soothes me the most.

i step in and let the water hit me. i feel like everything is crashing down on me recently.

i'm happier but also sadder than usual.

i'm glad i'm moved in with garrett but i'm sad because everytime i think of it ,i wish so hard that we moved in because we were together.

but we aren't & i can either deal with that or do something.

right now this heaviness in my heart filled with fear says to deal with it.

i love him, but i love him so much that i cant tell him.

i put some of his shampoo in my hand and rub thoroughly through my hair. i imagine that it's garrett running his fingers through my hair.

my imagination gets a little uhm aroused so technically i guess i should do something about it ,right?

BUT it's garrett shower.

oh fuck it's garrett's shower where he probably fucks himself.

oh hell yep there goes lil andrew.

i take my dick in my hand and start to jack off kinda rough.

what?

you think i'm really gonna say 'i took my wet hand and wrapped it around my decently sized manhood as it throbbed waiting and wanting for garrett. i palm myself and feel my body move with my thick cock strokes'

ok maybe later.

i start to imagine us.

y'know,, fucking...

i daydream that garrett is on top of me like how he was at the park.

he leans down to give me a kiss but only kisses my forehead.

then my nose,lips,chin,neck,chest,ribs,stomach,and pelvis.

he stops and looks at me with a soft smile.

i nod hard even though he hadn't asked me anything.

he gets what i mean and takes me into his mouth for a short amount of seconds.

i grab his shoulders back up to make him stop.

"please-
go inside."
i breathily say,feeling my throat shaking.

i realized even though this is just imagination i said that shit OUT FUCKING LOUD.

but i'm too horny to care.

i imagine him bucking my hips up and slowly entering me as i squirm a bit.

i think about how it would feel for him to fuck me over and over and over again, i want that feeling.

the brave side of me all of a sudden thinks hey stick a finger up your ass

so i do as what i think i should do.

oh wha-
oh

hello index.

i try to get comfortable as i literally feel my fucking balls go bLUE

i decide to daydream of garrett ramming into me repeatedly and that's when i found it.

the best spot.

i kept hitting it while thinking of garrett on top of my soaking wet body going on and on. i see my dick swing straight up and i bite my lips so i don't moan too loud.

i quietly whisper "i'm gonna-"
as i cum all in the shower.

i go loose and get woozey but in a good way. i wash it off and wash the rest of my dirty body.

i softly at smile and find myself giggling as i realize that only took like 5 minutes to do because garrett is just that good.

as i finish washing my body i smell the soap as it smells just like how garrett does every day.

the sweet smell fills my lungs and makes me almost high as a kite off of love.

when i step out i find a towel and quickly dry off.

i dry my red hair first and slowly move on to the rest of the body.

when i get near my dick or my ass ,i flinch.

i realize i went to town on myself, holy fuck.

as i dry off i think of how peaceful garrett must be right now. dreaming about some softy shit that would make me wanna cuddle in his arms and lie there forever.

i go to get my clothes from the car but i realize

we left the car at the park. all my stuff is literally in the car.

shit.

i don't wanna wake garrett but i know the best way to wake up garrett is to make breakfast.

so i guess making breakfast in a towel will have to do.

i look to see if he has food ,and all he has is eggs.

great so eggs for breakfast it is ,i guess.

i start to make food and wait for the angel to wake from his slumber.

**************************************
garrett's pov
-
when i wake up i hear water running from what i assume is the shower. i no longer see andrew next to me. i'd seen him throughout the middle of night before because i couldn't sleep that well.

i keep thinking about us & what we might be.

i love him ,but nothing could ever be of us.

i mean he's straight,for god's sake!

he wouldn't want me. i'm too dorky & annoying. not to mention my bad eating habits! i bet that annoys the hell out of him. if i could stop i would but it wouldn't be of use anyways.

i wish he loved me like i love him.

i don't know if it's my mind playing tricks on me but i swear on my life i hear andrew moaning.

i start to feel myself get hard but i try and force it down as much as possible.

it hurts so bad but i cant do it unless i'm in the shower because i'm out of lotion & tissues. plus i'd feel guilty as hell.

if he's jerking off right now , i wonder what it's about.

i bet he like thinks about getting blow jobs from girls or something heteros like.

i slightly laugh to my thoughts because i know if i said that to andrew he would literally laugh so hard that he would be on the floor.

i love when he does that.

he does it a lot with me and when he does it around over people they're just like

???

but it's adorable to me.

i hear the water stop and i quickly try and go nap a bit more.

i rather not get caught staring at him.

i close my eyes and think of him.

his beautiful red hair and how it feels to have it in my grip. that fucking grin he gets when i laugh at him. the way he calls me gare-bear. the twinkle when you get him to be honest with you.

i love thinking about that stuff.

i do it a lot when i have panic attacks, they all just soothe me.

closing my eyes thinking of that could keep my mind up for years and years but i'll just settle with a few decent seconds.

i start to smell what i think is eggs and i decide he must be cooking.

i get up and realize all i have on is my boxers and undershirt.

i seriously don't know how i got into only this ,but ok.

i walk into the kitchen area to see a sorta wet andrew with only a fucking towel around his waist cooking breakfast.

this is like a dream come true and i can't help but stare at his back muscles move as he tries to make eggs as good as he can.

i see him turn around and i quickly avert my eyes and look at the floor.

"good morning gare-bear!! i didn't hear ya walk in! breakfast?"

"mornin sunshine & yea sure."

"all you had was eggs so.."

i walk to the dining table and i sit at the same moment he hands me the scrambled eggs and a glass of water.

"you don't have to drink water ,i just gave it to you in case you wanted it... do you want anything other than that?"

ohmygod i feel like he is being a waiter this is crazy.

"nah nah i'm good andrew! come sit and eat. also where are your clothes??"

i need him to have in clothes because i keep staring at his chest and his obvious muscles that are making me turned the fuck on.

he finally sits down with his plate and drink.

"uhh i left it in your car,along with all my other stuff so we're gonna have to go get all that good stuff."

"oh yeah! i forgot we did that!"

"yea me too ,that's why i took a shower and expected to get clothes..."

"well if ya want, you could use any of my clothes. i have some sweats and a tee shirt i think. it's gonna be huge on you but it's there if you want."

"yea that sounds good. also i don't know if it's be like as big as you think on me."

i laugh i honestly believe it's a joke until i see his dull expression

"andrew, have you seen me??"

"garrett, you're perfect. it may be a bit big on me but you're not giant as you think you are."

he knows that i've dealt with body issues for a long time and i know i joke about it a lot on camera but he's always known that i meant it. shane,ryland,and morgan don't really know that i mean it, and that's a good thing.

"but i cant help it."

"can't help what? looking amazing?"

i feel the warmth grow in my cheeks and a smile form on my lips

"you boost my head up too much."

"yea well you put yourself down more than you need to."

he softly smiles at me and we continue to eat breakfast until he's done and says
"well i'm gonna go change into some fine clothes. hey uhh what am i gonna do about boxers?"

fuck fuck fuck that turned me on ,,why???

"uhh well i don't have any that will fit you. i guess if it's no problem you could go commando?"

"ugh i guess so. while i'm getting dressed,if it's no problem, could we go ahead and get ready to get the car. i got a lot of stuff i need to get out and set up."

"yea! that's no problem ,i'll just uh grab some clothes and change into them in here."

i go to my room and just grab my usual clothes.

"alrighty! you can go change now!" i hear the smile on my voice.

all i can think about is the fact that he doesn't have underwear on.

when i get changed i yell "i'll be in the car!" and i hear him reply saying "ok! be there in a minute!"

i head out to andrew's car and sit in the passengers seat because i know he usually likes to drive his own car.

i take a couple deep breaths and think calmly.

you're ok, you'll be fine

i always get panicky before i take my anxiety medicine and i didn't tell andrew that i left the pills in my car.

he always gets so worried about me. he would've died if i told him that.

i can hear it now

garrett you need those!
i don't want you to have an anxiety attack!!
you need to take them now!

along with the feeling of him going 200 mph to the park.

when i hear him enter the car i smile at him and he smiles at me, looking generously into my eyes.

when he does that i feel like i'm dancing on clouds of soft cotton candy that is so sweet and tender. the way he looks at me i feel like he is reaching into my soul and caressing it soothingly trying to calm my fast beating heart that i receive when i'm around him. i feel the need to leap over and hug him & before i'm even thinking ,i do it.

i feel him get startled for a moment but calm into it and hug me back. his chin digs into my shoulder and his head lays next to mine. he rubs my back with his hand slowly and i feel the butterflies form in my chest and stomach

as i release i see him grinning with a slight tint of pink on his face.

"what was that for?!"

"i don't know.. just maybe for the fact that i'm so happy that my bestfriend is moved in with me!! it's amazing to have you here all the time. i feel less anxious and lonely."
half way through that sentence i forgot i was next to andrew

"well i guess you won't be lonely at all now!"
we both laugh at what he said and i watch him start the car and drive.

as he drives i notice how beautiful he looks in the morning , i mean he always looks beautiful but in the mornings he is extra beautiful.

my clothes -as i expected- were rather big on him ,but he still looked adorable as hell.

he makes my heart skip a beat when he looks over at me during a stoplight. i do a quick hmm sound but not like a questionable hmm just like a happy hmm. i don't know i'm just happy and i love him.

i feel my cheeks go red as he i think he catches me staring.

he also has a peak of his chest revealed because my shirt he's wearing is really big on him.

i love how he looks in my clothes. much better than i look ,in my opinion.

i look at the calm road and think woah the traffic is good right now,but then sadly realize it's just all farther ahead from us.

"looks like we're gonna be here for little bit ,huh garebear?"
i blush and softly smile when i hear his words.

"oh yea! sure does... hopefully we can make it to are stuff soon. i need my-"
shit i almost said i need my pills.

"need your what?"

"NOTHING!"

"gaaaarrrreerrrttttt"

"it's just only my-"

"holy shit , garrett is it your pills?"

"uhm well
yea."
i say the last part in a whisper even though he hears it.

"ohmygod. why didn't you say anything?? i could've gotten us there faster."

"i know. i just didn't wanna make you worry."

"i'm fine. i just need to make sure that you are. you don't deserve all of that anxiety shit. not you of all people. not you."

"i'll be fine i promise. i got you."

he smiles at me

"do i help calm you down?"

"well yea.. remember when you came over after i texted that i wasn't feeling good a couple weeks ago?"

"wait did you text me because i help calm you down?"

"well yes dumb dumb!"

"oh you hush... garebear."

"you gotta me make me."

"i cant ! i'm about to drive-probably.."

"oh excuses excuses!"

before i can hardly laugh at what our discussion is becoming ,i start to feel him tickling me all over. i cant help but laugh like a little girl.

"s-stop! i give up!"

"you hushed up now?"

"oh no. not ever!"

"well good anyways.. i like the sound of your voice and laugh."

i see him blush a tiny bit,i wonder why?

"really?"

"w-well yea. it makes me happy to hear your voice and stuff..."

"awww andrew!!"

"oh shhh!"

all of a sudden i see cars start moving

"go andrew! go hurry!"

"i'm going , im going! hold your damn horses ,garebear!" he does a sweet chuckle after his sentence.

he drives to the park and i just look at him until we get to our destination.

"we're here!" he says sweetly to me

"seems we gotta part ways.." i do a fake sad voice.

"oh hush,i'll see you at our house!"

our
he said our house
not his
not mine

but ours.

i get out of his car and unlock my car. i start up my car and wave goodbye to andrew before returning back to our house.

the rest of our day was for what we made it to be.

————————————————————
a/n!!!
I AM TERRIBLY SORRY THAT I DIDNT UODATE YESTERDAY!! MY MOM IS MAKING ME TRY OUT FOR CHEER AND I HAVE TO PRACTICE A LOT. AND AS WE SPEAK MY PHONE IS BEING A SKOW LAGGY JERK AND I THINK ITS BROKEN. I WILL WORK EXTRA HARD ASAP TO MAKE A NEW CHAPTER.

like i was saying i really am so sorry . i hope y'all are feeling ok and having a good day. i love y'all so much and it makes me so sad that i can't even update sometimes.

anyways i have to go for now

ILY SWEETHEARTS <33

3-7-19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587 21 18
"You and I got matching scars." Oli has been single for almost a year and has been doing some soul searching. Finally ready to join the world of dati...
10.3K 171 7
A night of finally giving into long desire leads to Tanner and Larry becoming more than what they expected. [friends with benefits] [multichapter fic...
6.9K 284 28
"I know your love's not real, but that's not the way it feels" "Yeah I let you use me from the day that we first met, but I'm not done yet, falling...
1.5K 102 25
When Samuel finds himself lost and incapable of facing his problems and the whole lot of insecurities he'd built up from childhood, he comes to reali...