Feral | Graphic Shop & Portfo...

By Silverless

[CLOSED FOR CATCH UP] FERAL /ˈferəl,ˈfirəl/ •adjective (especially of an animal) in a wild state, especially... More

E x a m p l e s
R u l e s
F o r m
D e l i v e r i e s
D | The Nechi's Wife
D | A God's Kiss
D | His Queen
D | Control
D | The Heartless Alpha

I n t r o

3.8K 53 14
By Silverless

Hi! Welcome to my graphic shop/portfolio!

To start off with, it's important to know that I specialize in the werewolf and vampire genres, along with other supernatural themes. But that doesn't mean I'm not willing to try others!

Fonts are my absolute favorite thing, especially decorative ones, so if you're a designer yourself I would so much appreciate font recommendations :)

It's also important to know that I'm a writer as well, so a large portion of my time also goes to my own stories and fictional worlds. Despite using most of my inspiration for writing, I'll still try my best to get any and all requests delivered to the best of my ability and in a timely manner.

Also, if you're an experienced graphic designer yourself, please feel free to share constructive tips, criticisms, and advice :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 870 25
68.1K 134 6
ဇူးဇူးဇင်ရဲ့ တနေ့တာ အလိုးခံ ရပုံများ
5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
53.1M 377K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!