Emperor male reader x RWBY(An...

By combatmonster44

(Let's make one thing clear you are married in this story so no love interest)The year is 4423 on a planet kn... More

Bio/Army

1K 13 7
By combatmonster44

Name:Y/n L/n
Age:19
Gender:Male
Eyes:E/c
Hair color:H/c
Skin type:S/T
Appearance:Your face
Empire clothing

(Plus the sword and you can change the color to whatever you want)

Personality:Nice,Charming, reasonable, intelligent, Brave.

Likes:Wife, children, his people, his army,faunus.

Dislikes: Atlas, Jacques schnee and his son, Cinder fall, Mercury, Emerald, White Fang, Adam. Cardin Winchester and his team.

Backstory:Y/n is one of the youngest Emperor who has ever lived on his planet you made a oath that he would protect his people and the planet

Elizabeth(His wife)

Sarah(his daughter)

Ethan(his son)

A/n:They are all vampires but you.
_____________________________
Army.

( Royal protectors)

The Royal protector stays with the emperor at all times

(Spy master)
The spymaster on the enemy and gives Intel back to the emperor.

(Titans)

The Titans are robotic machines that are the first line of defense.

(Tanks)

The tanks like the Titans are the first line of defense.

(Second in command) he is the second command of the army his real name is unknown The Only Name that he goes by his Brute and his Sabertooth goes by the name sharptooth.

(The Executioner/ jailer)
He is the Executioner/ Jailer he keeps an eye on the prisoners and he is the emperor's personal executioner.

(War machines)

The war machines are the strongest out of the Titans they are made by the same materials but they can be operated by people instead remotely.

(The assassins)

These two are the Emperor's personal assassins they take assassination contracts directly from the emperor himself.

(A/n:Yes I know I unpublished but I decided to do this idea better)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 1.9K 47
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
92.4K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...โค๏ธโค๏ธ
159K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
102K 3.8K 22
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !