All Mine

By Sophia_Jackson_

Book 2 of The Edison Series. Justin Grayson WAS a hunter. Emphasis on the word WAS. He loathes the word and d... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 1

4.3K 116 11
By Sophia_Jackson_

This book is dedicated to AddictedToSmut. You requested this story and as promised for 200 followers (a huge milestone for me☺️🤗. Edit: it's now 700! Thanks to every single one of you!) Here it is! I hope you guys enjoy this short story!

Justin's POV

(A month after the war...)

I was absolutely furious with that... that asshole! Well I was hurt too, but I was more furious. How could he?

"Fucker. Stupid asshole", I mumbled as I stormed into the main kitchen and opened the fridge.

I grabbed a bottle of Fanta and snapped the cap open before I began chugging half the bottle down.

"Damn bro. Xander didn't do you this morning or what?", Storm asked with a smirk as he eyed me.

I narrowed my eyes at him before wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"I don't want to hear that idiot's name", I snapped as I drank the rest of the drink and threw the can in the dustbin.

"Someone's cranky this morning", Toby said chuckling as he came into the kitchen, Seb hot on his heels.

"Don't irritate me more", I snapped at him too. God, I hate him for making me feel this way so early in the morning.

"Hey babe", Bullet said as he walked into the room and kissed Storm softly on the lips.

"Where's Carver?", Toby asked as he helped Seb climb onto the bar stool and poured for him a bowl of Rice Krispies, the boy was obsessed with the vanilla flavor.

"He's on the phone with his parents", Bullet said with a shrug.

Carver's parents and Bullet weren't in the best of books. They didn't like him and he got tired of trying to please them, he is who he is and it's their problem if they can't accept that. It put a strain on their relationship, on all three of them but they managed to talk things through. I can't say the same for my mate.

"Uncle Tin tin! Can we go smim today? Papa say yes if you say yes. Pweez say yes", He said as he finished his cereal and climbed off the chair and rushed over to stand in front of me. He looked up at me with his big blue eyes and I smiled before I nodded my head.

"Sure kid. Get your costume and I'll pack a picnic lunch so long. You wanna call Mason to come too?", I asked and he immediately started nodding his head to the idea.

"Okay I'm gonna link his Mum and ask her. Go toilet so long and grab your stuff. Make sure you grab your goggles and your suntan lotion!", I called out after him as he ran out of the kitchen.

>Morning Elle, is it okay if I take Mason swimming today? Sebastian wants a friend< I linked her and she agreed. She just wanted me to make sure Mason came back before 4 o'clock. If he doesn't do his homework at his usual time, he gets lazy and refuses to do it.

I glanced at Storm and Bullet and had to raise an eyebrow. They were locked in a heated kiss as they caressed each other. Those three are always making out and having sex. Honestly, it's astonishing how they can go for that long.

I smirked as Bullet grabbed Storm's hand and pulled him out of the kitchen no doubt heading for their room.

"So what's got you in such a pissy mood?", Toby asked and I immediately thought of that idiot.

"Nothing", I said dismissively and grabbed one of the many picnic baskets from the pantry.

I ignored Toby as I packed Fritos, Dorito's, some gummy bears, some crackers, rolls, and bread. I grabbed some bottled water, juices and Sprite, Fanta, and coke bottles.

"Justin, you can't ignore me when I'm trying to talk to you and help you. I know it's between you and Xander. He's with Xavier right now and I left them to talk in private. What happened between you two? Did he do something? Did you do something?", He asked, concerned as he rested his hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes.

I gazed into his eyes before I shrugged him off.

"Look, I'm going to be honest. Something happened, I'm not ready to talk about it so leave me alone. Now, if you'll excuse me I have a boy to take swimming", I said as I turned to walk out of the room. I heard my brother sigh behind me but he let me go. He knew to leave me alone when I wanted to be left alone.

I left the basket on the table in the hallway and quickly took the lift to our room. I glanced around for Xander, but he was still probably by Xavier. I ran into the room and quickly went toilet before I changed into my shorts, skipper and sandals. I grabbed my sunglasses, hat, suntan cream and keys before I hightailed it out of there. I didn't want to run into him on my way out.

I ran into the lift and took it down to the main hallway. Mason and Seb were both waiting for me and eagerly clapped their hands when they caught sight of me.

Mason^^

I grabbed the basket and we walked out and got into the car. I grabbed two car seats and placed it in the Jeep before putting the basket in the boot. I helped them climb in before I strapped them in.

I climbed in and looked in the review mirror just in time to see Xander run out and look for me. I quickly looked away and drove off. I head for the waterfall that's on the pack property.

"Yay!", Mason clapped as Baby Shark started playing on the radio.

"Oh hell no", I mumbled as I quickly changed the station. I hate that goddamn song, it drives me nuts.

They start squealing but High Hopes starts playing and they started singing along, all off key and off tune.

We arrive, with lots of shouting, singing and my sanity slowly leaving my body.

"Uncle Tin tin! We're here!", Seb screamed before he began wiggling around in the car seat.

I love when he calls me Tin tin. He used to call me Tin but he found a video of Tin tin comics on YouTube and loved that my name was sort of like his so he's been calling me Tin Tin ever since.

I got out of the car and grabbed the basket first, enjoying their moans and cries of protest. I grabbed Mason first before I pulled Seb out of the seat. They grabbed their bags, their parents packed for them.

I locked the car and made them hold my hands as we walked to the waterfall.

"It's so pretty", Mason said as he immediately started running for the edge of the pool.

"Hey stop running!", I screamed as they both took off.

They stopped and looked back at me before coming back to where I placed the basket under the shade of a tree.

I helped them change into their costumes and pull on their arm bands before rubbing cream into their skin.

"Stay close to the edge okay? I'll swim with you by the waterfall but don't go there without me because the water will drag you under. Got it?", I asked sternly as I looked at them. They nodded and then ran for the water before doing cannonballs into the water.

I watched them splash each other before I pulled off my shirt and rubbed sun tan cream on. I do not want to burn, thank you very much.

"Uncle Tin Tin. COME SMIM!", Seb screamed and I shook my head. That boy has a loud voice and he likes to scream.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. Hold your horses", I teased as I walked over to the water.

"So slow you walk. When you come here, you alweady be a old old man", He said as he started laughing and Mason laughed along with him.

"Oh you little buggers", I said as I jumped into the water and grabbed Seb. I tickled him before I threw him in the air and dunked him under water.

"Me next! Me next!", Mason screamed and I did the same to him.

"Again, again!", Seb screamed and I repeated it.

I did it a few times before my arms were sore and I told them to let the old man rest.

We played in the water for a few hours before we stopped to eat our crisp rolls, drink our Sprite and eat the sweets. They played games as I relaxed in the sun and thought about my mate. I have honestly no idea what I'm going to say to him when I get back, I can't ignore him forever and we have to talk, no matter how much I don't want to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 64 35
🔓🔑Near Series closed: Month 2 Month updates🔑🔓
328K 8.4K 21
"It's okay. We're all human. You are too." He whispered. ------------ Book 1 Follows Season 1 (contains spoilers) I do not own any of the characters...
39.7K 2.4K 13
Side Story of Where He Belongs Dawson has overcome emotional mountains in his childhood and by chance, or what he considers luck, is mated off to a r...
13.7K 582 31
Hannibal and Bedelia flee to Florence where they take refuge under the last name 'Fell'. During Hannibal's time settling into beautiful Italy, he lay...