20 Random Facts About Me

By BritishMonkey101

Facts Dictionary: fakt/ noun plural noun: facts a thing that is known or proved to be true. Me: Me telling ra... More

Life is so great...
Why am I even doing this?
Im going to hurt you.
NB: Fact number 20 everyone.

This is me

600 12 18
By BritishMonkey101

So this is 20 facts about me. I was tagged by @Xayvion my peasant friend. The people I've nominated are all at the end and in a comment below. So here goes....

1. I have a PhD in procrastination. Seriously though ... I procrastinated about buying my friend a birthday gift... She still doesn't have it.

2. Chocolate is basically the meaning of my life, there is nothing that could compare...

3. ...Other than art maybe... I love to draw and paint and stuff, but it's very rare that I actually finish a piece.

4. My number of successful social encounters is less than a pineapple.

5. My ultimate dream is to visit Belgium and Switzerland and eat their chocolate.

6. As a girl I have the right to at least one girly obsession, mine would have to be clothes.

7. Coffee > everything else. Music > everything else.

8. Sometimes I say things that I don't really mean which tend to hurt people.

9. I say things that are so epically random.... Other people can't comprehend them.

10. Sometimes I just sit in the sun outside and look at the sky... Cause why not right?

11. I like thrill-sports ... Or whatever they're called. Those sports like bungee-jumping or sky-diving.

12. 95% of my life is spent on the internet, 4.9% is spent sleeping and eating and the other 0.1% is spent actually doing something meaningful.

13. I've realised that when I walk into the kitchen everything just starts falling and it's just total chaos in there.

14. While other people find flying nerve-racking, I find it relaxing. It's the only time my parents will actually leave me alone and let me watch movies for 12 hours straight.

15. I do lots of unnecessary sports and activities, like hockey and touch rugby, in the hopes that it'll make my college application look better.

16. I have no musical talents besides playing the piano.

17. I was born on the 17th of June.

18. Lame jokes and puns are my kind of sense of humor.

19. People say I have a talent for finding the sexual meaning in everything, for example a carrot, it looks very similar to a male reproductive organ.

20. Single in the womb, single in the tomb.

21. Bonus ... Because I just really felt the need to mention that I love science. I'm a nerd... Deal with it.

I tag @candymaster3 @kennybm @newdivide @nomophobia @EvanescentTendencies @Voidsaber @fantasyfann123 @Ivy95 @BethanyCA @--_TheEscapist_-- @joes9987 @leggo-my-eggo @EyesOfTheTigers @Skittles-for-me @qwertyismybestfriend @Through-my-quill

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
53M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
1.2M 58.1K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...