The Shy Girl's Bad Boy (Inte...

By KittyCupcakes15

♡ She's shy. He's a socialite. Both are different races. She's a teacher's pet. He's an Instagram star and t... More

~Please Read First~
𝔂𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀
🥞Achievements 🥞
🌼Characters🌼
🌼Characters Part Two🌼
The REAL Characters
Ch.1 The Bad Boi's First Day
Ch. 2 The Shy Girl's Partner
Ch. 3 'NASA Girl'
Ch.4 The Bad Boi's Insta
Ch.5 Fancy Dandelions
Ch.6 Breakdown's and Make-up's
Ch.7 Staring In Space
Ch.8 In Your Dreams
Ch.9 Diane's Math Wiz
Ch.10 Toxic Waste
Ch.11 Saved By the Bell
Ch. 12 The Heroic Bad Boi
Ch.13 Pequeña
Ch. 14 Air & Fire
🍫Diane🍫
~Special Part~
Ch.15 x=2, I'm With You
Ch. 16 Two Innocent Bunnies
Ch. 17 Secret Santa
Ch. 18 Cherries Peppermint & Cinnamon
Ch. 19 Winter Dance pt. 1
Ch. 19 Winter Dance pt. 2
Ch. 20 The Little One Leads The Way
🌮Travis🌮
Ch. 21 The Captain
Ch. 22 Diane Finally Snaps!
Ch.23 Did It Like A Champ
Ch. 24 A Choice To Be Chosen
Ch. 25 Heartbreak and Heart ache
Ch.26 Crystal Skies and Stone Clouds
Ch. 27 Celebrity Visit
Ch.27 Celebrity Visit pt.2
Ch. 28 I Have Your Back
Ch. 29 Dynamic Duo
Ch. 30 Life Is But A Dream
Ch.31 Plan A
Ch.32 Never Have I Ever
Ch. 32 Never Have I Ever pt. 2
Ch. 34 Fixing You
Ch. 35 Unstoppable
Ch. 36 Gemini
Ch. 37 Gone
Ch. 38 Barely There
Ch. 38 Barely There pt. 2
Ch. 39 I'll Be There
Ch. 40 Pinch Me
Ch. 41 Road Trip to Christmas (1/3)
Ch. 41 Flight to Christmas (1/4)
Ch.41 Road Trip to Christmas (2/3)
Ch. 41 Flight to Christmas (2/4)
Ch.41 Road Trip to Christmas (3/3)
Ch. 41 Flight to Christmas (3/4)
Ch. 41 Flight to Christmas (4/4)
Ch. 42 The New Introvert
Ch. 43 Am I Ready?
Ch. 44 So I'm Your Peasant?
Ch. 45 Player One
Ch. 46 Ms. Know It All
Ch. 47 Genius
Ch. 48 The Fish and The Centaur
Ch. 49 Flexin'
Ch. 50 Those Eyes
Ch. 51 Wanna Bet?
Ch. 52 El Rapunzel
Ch. 53 Thinking of You pt.1
Ch. 53 Thinking of You pt.2
Ch. 54 Respect pt. 1
Ch. 54 Respect pt. 2
Ch. 55 Revisited
Ch. 56 Jealousy
Ch. 57 The Pill
Ch. 58 Free as a Bee
Ch. 59 The Apple and the Tree
Ch. 60 V-Day
Ch.61 We Need to Talk
Ch. 62 Hand in Hand
Ch. 63 The Ring
Ch. 64 In Cuffs
Ch. 65 Court In Session
Ch. 66 Reconcile
Ch. 68 Truth or Dare
Ch. 68 Truth or Dare pt. 2
Ch. 69 Head in the Clouds
Ch. 70 Trapped
Ch. 71 Escaped
Ch. 72 Fight or fLiGhT
Ch. 73 I Never Told Anyone
Ch. 74 Secret Spilled
🌼💸Travis💎🌼
🌼⭐️Diane🌙🌼
Ch. 75 Promesa
🌼Epilogue🌼
sequel/third book
KWA
U BETTER READ THIS AHH-
NEW BOOK
THANK YOU FOR 200K!+important A/N
Read this.

Ch. 67 Change

842 39 1
By KittyCupcakes15

Diane's pov

"It wasn't your fault, obviously someone out there is trying to frame you or something." gramma says. "Who would? I did nothing to them!"

"Diane, you don't have to do anything but sit and look pretty and there will be some who will get jealous, and sometimes it can be other things too besides looks that can make one jealous. Do you know anyone that would do that?" 

"Besides Tee and her friends, but they were expelled"

"Don't you think that Tee would have other friends at that school? Maybe spying on you?" I looked at gramma for a second. The shadow when Travis and I were talking, a few people laughing or giggling when I seen them.  It's all coming together, Tee was using her friends to spy on me. The footage- the girl who went in after me must be one of them. Since she has more than one friend here they could be both boys and girls-different people, different students, different schedules, they were all spread out. One of them went in and wrote the same threat, but obviously they needed help on this scenario.

"Ugghhh, I'm beginning to think you're right..." I stress out, while later on hearing gramma going off on the school staff on the phone- the principal specifically, 99% of her words were words I couldn't say.

🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮

A week later

Thursday

Diane's pov

I got up and went over to my closet, and found nothing to do. I need something to reduce my - a loud jungle themed apple ring tone startled me. I picked the phone up already knowing who it was by the ringtone I had assigned them,  Travis."Hello, Diane isn't here at the moment please leave a message after the beep. Bye"

"Yeah yeah whatever, Diane. I'm going out somewhere wanna come?" "Come where?" "Somewhere"

"Somewhere better be an actual place! Where?!" I ask in curiosity.

"I don't know you choose" he says laughing.

"You called me first asking me, therefore you was supposed to have chosen a place already"

"Well excuse me Shakespeare, I was just joking around, I was thinking, my place?"

"You got three "no's" "

"Three? Three from where?"

"Me, my gramma and my grandpa, that's who. I don't want them to think I'm the rebellious teenager who escapes with her rebellious boyfriend and BOOM HEAD SHOT! She has growing baby inside of her!" I add the last part sarcastically, only hearing laughing on the other side of the line. "What's so funny?"

"The way you said that" he kept laughing. I felt the growing grin on my face, hearing his laugh.

"Travissssss I need to talk to Diane!!!" I heard Valeria on the phone, a small rustle and her voice, "Diane!!!!! I missed you so much girl!!!"

"Really? I thought I was a bit of an annoyance" I smirk. Its only been a week?

"WHAT?! NO!! Of course you're not!!! *ahem* Travis told me what happened like yesterday, and *sigh* I want to apologize for what happened, especially between you and my dad"

"Its fine-" "No its not! ....I was thinking maybe we could just relieve some stress by maybe shopping around? At the mall?...shut up Travis it's girl time!"

".......What?"

🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮

She literally pulled up at my house. I don't even know how she knew where I lived. I was getting dressed as I pulled my hair in to a puff, and slicked down my hair. Just a quoted T-shirt and leggings, and my shoes to match. I went out of my room and went into the kitchen, seems they were having fun. "Oh, there she is! Hey Diane!!!" Val waves.

She had her hair straightened, a rose pink fur coat, a white romper with a shining silver belt, and white heels. She even had a rose pink purse to match. "Hey" I wave back, my grandmother raised a brow, "Get your jacket" I sigh, going back to get my jacket and back out. I didn't mind having the cold bite at me a little.

"Well I think a little shopping would help her feel better, she rarely get out of the house"

 "I'm ready to go I guess." "I can't believe you're the sister! Girl you taller than me! You should be a model, I think you'll be a great influence to her." my grandmother smiles.

"Uh-"

 "Well I'll try to be hopefully, Diane are you ready?" 

"Yeah."

 "Well I hope to see you both next time, its great to see you again!!" "You too! Bring her back by ten." "I will ma'am" Val says cheerfully.

🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮

The mall

4pm

"Come on Diane, just get in the mood"

"Easy for you to say" I roll my eyes,

"Cut the sarcasm or drama Diane, this is to help you feel better" she says.

"The only thing that's gonna make me feel better is-"

"Food, books and TV, I know. But at least try this...for me?" Val asks.

"....fine" I grumble as we walked into a store, "What if there's too many people in h- where is everyone?! Is the store closed?"

"No, I notified the manager ahead of time, some celebrities have the store emptied like this so they won't have to worry about paparazzi, or want some privacy!" she smiles.

"Must be nice to be rich." "What are you talking about? You are rich, in a way"

"What?" I look at her.

"If you and Travis get married you're gonna be a millionaire too! But best of all you'll have the best guy in the world- it better be for that(≖︿≖✿)" she glares, "Uhhh=( ̄□ ̄;)⇒..."

"Great!(^ω^)" she smiles, "You have no idea how much he talks about you! Even when you two were friends!"

"Wait...he does?" I chuckle.

"Of course! I had to tickle it out of him, you two are like a couple now! I mean as much as you two were 'friendly' enough with each othe-"

"Can we get to the clothes now!?" I stop her.

"You want to shop?! About time!"

"Hmm...." she places her fingers on her chin, looking me up and down, "You maybe need some color, to lighten you up maybe? You'll be noticed more when you wear bright colors! What's one of your favorite colors?"

"Black-just kidding...um maybe blue?"

"Alright, pick a bright color? Or pastel?" "The color you're wearing, but like a shade lighter?" "Ooh yes! A baby blue! That'll compliment your skin tone too! Spring is coming up so maybe a light blue crop hoodie?"

"But my stomach will show, I don't like showing off my body like that" I say shyly.

"Diane, girls want a body like yours boo. I mean anyone would kill to be with your boyfriend, so show your pride and that flat stomach of yours off! Tell the guys what they missed out on, if only they talked to you" I smile, as she gave me some outfits to try on. 

"I can't see!" I muffle into the stack of clothes she handed into my arms. She led me into the dressing room. "There you go. You should try this one on!"

After the third outfit I started to get a little lazy. "Ugh. Do I have to do this? Why don't you have a boyfriend yourself?!" "Have no idea!" "Okay Miss Taurus, why you out of all people don't have a boyfriend?! Are you pushing them away?" I smirk, she looks away smiling, "...Maybe?"

 "Why!? I mean a woman like you is kinda like, what any guy would want....besides the fact you're hot headed a bit"

 "Hot headed?!"

 "My point exactly." I laugh.

"I get hot headed because some guys don't know how to keep their hands to their selves. But they don't really bother me, besides Louis every now and then"

 "But I don't think he's serious about-" 

"He is."  Val says, cutting me off.

 "What.__." the poker face stood out on my face. "Sometime before you came in the picture Diane, like I was 16 and he was 14 years old. That's when he met me for the first time. I mean we're still friends to this day but, he recently confessed to me."

 "He did?!" I ask, shocked and excited at the same time.

"I told him many times before, 'no' he-he just won't listen" she sighs, sorting through the clothes rack. "He said he loved me, he didn't say he had a crush or he liked me from other times before, I thought he was joking around to be honest." Valeria explains.

"I think he'll get over it, I mean he already knows you're 18-going on 19" I say.

"That's the problem Diane. He won't get over it, its been going on for almost over a year now. I just don't want to hurt his feelings. I mean he's a great guy and everything but he's too young for me"

 "I keep forgetting he just turned 17. Do you like him back?" I ask.

"No, Diane." she says blandly. "Well if he was your age, then would you date him still??"

 "No" she sighs with a hint of emotion, she is a tough cookie, "Any crushes? Anyone you're interested into? Guys, girls? Smurfs?" 

"A smurf?"

 "Anyone at all?~" I butt in. "That's not important." she rolls her eyes.

 "Wait, is it because you already have a boyfriend?!" I figure the problem out. "Diane, no" 

"IT IS!! Who is he? Who is he?!" I got excited more.

 "That's grown up business!" Val chuckles.

 "You're a young adult-" I start.

"But still an adult!" she finishes.

"I won't tell anyone! I promise! Your talking to an honest Sagittarius here." I raise my hand, her face had disapproval all over, "Please?" I smile, batting my lashes. ".....Ugh fine! He's a football player! Now will you leave me alone about it?!"

 "...Sure, but why would you keep that a secret?" 

"I have a brother who'll be over my shoulder every second if I say anything."

"I know how Travis is, but he's your brother Val, of course he'll be protective a bit. He wants to make sure that you're safe and happy just like you do him" I explain.

"Yeah I know..." she trails off

 "So, you think this looks okay?" I was in a cropped hoodie and some jogger pants. 

"AMAZING!! You have the cutest belly button! Maybe you should get it pierced! I can cover it if you want!" "NO. That's too much. I'm feeling okay with this!" I say.

2 hours later

"So the gang and I are thinking about hanging out at Louis' house for a change this weekend. Wanna join?....Well that's what Travis was calling to tell you but I guess I took the words from his mouth. Whoops" Val says to me as we were in a shoe store. 

"I haven't seen him or Dom in a long time, so I guess. I mean tomorrow's Friday right?" I try on some shoes with Val.

"Yep. I can text you the directions"

🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮🍫🌮

24 karat magic in the air~

Please vote, comment, add to your libraries and share if you want! ^-^

BTS on this book: Originally Val was in an abusive relationship, but the plot didn't really fit with the story line! 

Also not sure if I said this already but: Louis was also intended to be shorter- about short as Dominic and Valeria would be taller than Louis! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 10.4K 22
Noelle Cartwright did everything by the book. Some call her 'stuck-up.' But, she never cared. She's a high-school senior with a lot on her plate and...
21.4K 329 31
Ella will be saved. Friendships will be made. Enemy's will resurface. Love will blossom. Drama will occur. Trust will be broken. And hearts will be...
248K 9.2K 43
Highest rank: 265 28/1/17 ______ When Jeremy walked into his new school, his eyes and Casey never left each other. But the thing is, they keep tell...
186K 9.2K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...