My Perfect Life

By marina_if

R-rated, for mature audiences! So, where do I start? My name is Elizabeth. I'm 26 and I'm bored as f*ck. You... More

Intro
1 I am a failure
2 Me & my bestie
3 Here goes nothing
4 Mistakes of my past
5 When it all began
7 The things I'm good at
8 Him & I
9 Battles in my head
10 Powerful gravity
11.1 When it all crumbled
11.2 Used
12 Moving back
13 Discovery
14 Digging around
15 Revenge
Epilogue

6 He stole my breath away

1.4K 38 6
By marina_if

I was very anxious to come to work today. I even took a taxi, all the way thinking what would Lexi said if she finds out.

I didn't know why I'm so nervous, not my first time losing a job, but this time it felt different. I believed that this was my last chance to succeed, to prove Patrick wrong.

After I came to work Mrs. Broke sent me to make coffee for the boss. I was deep in my thoughts when I felt someone behind me. I squealed and dropped the cup with hot coffee on the floor.

"I'm so sorry, Elizabeth!" I lifted my eyes to meet with Theo's very guilty look. "I called your name and thought you heard me."

"No worries,"  I smiled, mostly because it is unreal not to smile, looking at his perfectly sculpted face,  "I tend to space away a little."

"Come on let me help you to clean this mess," He suggested, believing that I was going to clean all this mess. Ha! There are people whose work was to clean here, so I won't mangle in their business.

"I should quickly make another cup and take it to The Boss and a cup of green tea for Mrs. Broke won't make harm," I said and started preparing everything, Theo helping me.

"Oh yes, trying to get to her good side?" He joked.

"As if she has any," I puffed and turned around to walk to my office. "Thank you,"  I said glancing at him from behind my shoulder.

He smiled back, "My pleasure." Aw, cute motherfucker.

Reaching to my office, I put a cup of green tea in front of Mrs. Brock, effectively cutting her possible rant, and headed to the big wooden doors.

My heart was pounding in my chest. I quickly knocked on the door and after a loud 'Yes' I slid into the lion's den.
"Your coffee, Mr. Cambell" I squeaked.

He lifted his head and his electric blue eyes met mine, sending charges through my body right to my lower parts. I put the cup on his table and turned around to quickly vanish. I let out a breath I was holding when I almost reached the door and opened it.

"Mrs. Price,"  I froze in my tracks, my heart beat in my throat. "I wanted to thank you for your idea, it was good and we're working on it. But I could tell we will succeed. Good job." I whirled around with a stupid smile plastered on my flushed face.

"No problem sir, anything else?"

"No, go back to your work," And he returned his attention back to papers scattered all over his table.

Still with a stupid smile on my face, I sit behind my desk, Mrs. Broke watching me intently. I didn't care, I hadn't felt this good for a long time - like a schoolgirl receiving her first A.

I returned to my work and didn't lift my head up till lunchtime.

During lunch I decided to attend a small coffee shop right at the corner. I walked in the doors, looking around when a lean tall figure captured my attention.

"Well hello again Theo," I greeted him with a wide smile. The fact that he stood next in line and it won't be necessary for me to wait all this long queue to grab some coffee and a bite made my smile grew even wider.

"Elizabeth! This is faith that brought us to meet again."

"Actually, it's a basic human need for nourishment that brought us to meet again."

"Well you won't find me complaining. What do you want to eat?" - He asked when it was our turn to order.

I made my order and looked around searching for the place to sit. After I spotted a small table near the window, we went there with our food and coffee.

"So, Theo, tell me about yourself?" I asked curiously.

"Hmm, well, I'm a lawyer in our firm, twenty-eight years old and ... Single."  He added with a smile and a wink.  "And you?"

"I'm twenty-five and currently on the stage of very complicated divorce with an asshole of a husband and no need for another one."

"Interesting,"  He mumbled into his cup of coffee. "So I have no chances if I ask you to go out with me?"

"Sorry my friend." I shook my head.

"Ouch, now I'm in the friend zone. That was quick."

I laughed at his fake hurt and poor actor abilities. I really liked Theo, he's handsome, funny, charming and rich. I was playing with an idea to go out with him. It was a long time ago that I had a date and a good time. But still, I was hesitant to see someone before my divorce will end.

The time with Theo flew very quickly and I enjoyed it, maybe even too much.

"Oh, fuck!" I cried when I glanced at my watch, "Fuck I'm late! Mrs. Brock will burn me alive."

"Now you're being too dramatic." He tried to calm me.

"Am I? I won't be so sure about it. That woman is scary. And I will blame you!"

"No, you can't do this! What if she comes for me?" He yelped in a fake frightening tone with his eyes wide open. Yeah, totally poor actor skills.

"Stop being so childish and hurry up!" I yelled at him already on my way out of the cafe.

I run into my office like a madwoman. Mrs. Brock was nowhere to be seen and I quickly took my place behind my desk, hoping that she didn't notice my tardiness.

"It's your job to be on time, Mrs. Price!" Fuck, this was just my luck. "If this is too difficult for you, you can search for the job elsewhere, we won't be holding you."

"Sorry Mrs. Brock, it won't happen again." I smiled apologetically at her hoping to soften her a little. But this piece of... Stone can't be softened.

She threw a file on my table and went to her desk.

"Um, Mrs. Brock, what do I have to do with this?" I asked her looking through the thick stack of papers.

"You would know, if you were at your workplace on time." She pointed out again with that arrogant sarcastic voice.

I suppressed the urge to strangle her with my bare hands and instead just rolled my eyes and took a deep breath. 'You need this job, you need this job'.

"Please, Mrs. Brock it won't happen again."

"I really doubt so. You have to write contracts for these deals in the folder, everything you'll need is in that file on your table."

Oook, I can do that.

"And it has to be finished by tomorrow morning." She added callously.

"What?" I looked at her like she was insane, and probably she was, but what a fuck, there's no way in hell someone can do this till tomorrow.

"Do I have to repeat myself?" She was instigating me to deprecate.

'I need this job, I need this job'
"No" I mumbled and started working.

It was long after my work hours and I was still at my work. Admirable I would say, never thought I was such a workaholic.

"Mrs. Elizabeth, what are you still doing here?" Rich, velvet baritone startled me and I squeaked loudly.

"Oh god sir, you scared the living shit out of me." I chested him pressing my hand to the chest trying to normalize my breathing. Which was now more difficult to do, as I lay my eyes on a standing god in front of me.

He was good, too good actually, my heart skipped a few beats and I felt my cheeks heated immediately. My eyes roamed his face and lay on beautifully shaped lips that were smirking at me. I saw them move again.

"Mrs. Price, are you not listening to me again?" I snapped out of my head as soon as I heard his voice, now slightly irritated.

"Sorry Mr. Cambell, I was just... Um,"  What do I say, what do I say??? "Umm... Won't happen again." I finished finally, now ashamed of myself.

I heard him laugh and my lips stretched on their own accord, just hearing that beautiful sound.

"Why are you still here, Elizabeth?" I loved the way he said my name.

"I'm working on writing contracts" I shrugged my shoulders and showed him my already half-done work.

"You can finish it tomorrow, there's no rush."

"What?" I cried out in disbelief. "Oh, that old hag, I'm gonna murder her!" I hit my fist on the table and accidentally threw all the paper on the floor. "Shit!" I watched them slowly flying in circles before landing all around the floor. "Shit" I cussed again and run to pick up my work.

I gathered all my papers and twirled around to put them back on the table when I hit a strong hard chest that was blocking my way.

While I was picking scattered papers, he just kept staring at me with his ocean blue eyes. I looked up and got caught in the heat of lustful eyes. The tension was unbearable.

He slowly put his hand on my lower back and pulled me closer. I was pleased to felt that my bending in front of him in a tight skirt wasn't left unnoticed. The bulge in his pants was evident and I had to keep myself from rubbing on him.

The realization, that he wanted me as much as I wanted him, hit me and a mischievous smile spread on my face. I bit my lip and his eyes darted to my mouth. The next moment his lips collided with mine with so much passion that I stopped breathing. The feeling was out of this world, surreal.

I dropped all the papers that I was still holding in my hands and grabbed his suit collar with my fingers, pulling him even closer to me, arching my back to fill him all. I never experienced such kind of passion.

His hands were roaming on my back, squeezing my ass, pulling my hair. He grabbed my waist and harshly sit me on the table, never stopping kissing me, never leaving me the chance to come around.

I spread my legs wider, my skirt rode higher showing my drench panties and allowing him to step closer to my heated center.

I moaned his name when his lips left me and moved lower, on my neck, my collarbone. His fingers fidgeting with my small buttons on my peach blouse, opening them one by one. He reached the last one and stepped away just a little.

"Beautiful," His hungry eyes roamed my body and made my heart beat even faster. My breasts were heaving rapidly almost falling out from my lace bra. I felt exposed but sexy and so so horny that I could cum just from his intense stare.

His mouth crashed with mine once again more hungrily, urgently. His hand cupped my tit and squeezed, eliciting a breathless moan from me. More, I wanted more.

"So, so beautiful" He whispered in my ear huskily.

Just when I was about to pull off his suit a loud ringtone startled me bringing me back from my daze. Ryan groaned and pulled back, piercing me with his stare. I averted my eyes, feeling shameful all of a sudden and hopped from the table. I quickly closed all the buttons and turned away from my boss!

All the papers were still scattered around the table and I went to pick them again, feeling his eyes on me all the time. I wasn't paying attention to what he was talking over the phone all this time ponder on what had happened. That was the first time in my life that I felt so much passion.

I put everything on the table and turned around just to find him still staring at me. He finished his call and was just watching me.

"What are you always thinking about so hard that you pay no attention to anything around you?"

"Oh, um, you know, just different things." I mentally face palmed myself. But I couldn't really tell him that all I thinking was him, and what could have happened here if we weren't interrupted.

"Things?" He repeated knowingly with a smirk. Oh god he knew! He knew what I was thinking and now I was blushing like a schoolgirl. Fuck. "Come on, I'll walk you to the parking."

"I'm not driving today, I'll just call a cab."- I remembered that I was not in the mood for driving this morning.

"No need, I'll drive you home, that's only fair after I kept you so late."  I wished he would keep me busy all night.

The drive to my apartment was silent and very uncomfortable for me.

"We're here." He said with a frown, looking around on my not so chick neighborhood. I felt ashamed. - "I thought your husband is a rich man."

"Ex-husband,"  I interrupted him harshly, "And I don't need his money. Thank you for driving me." I told him opening the car door and stepping out.

"Elizabeth," he grabbed me by the hand when I was halfway to my front door. "I didn't mean to insult you or made you sad."

"Well, don't worry, you didn't," I answered curtly.

He pulled me closer and took my face in his hands. His finger caressed my bottom lip before he kissed me. I gasped and he took the opportunity to deepen the kiss. He stopped too quickly for my liking, leaving me with his lingering taste on my lips.

"See you tomorrow." He said and went back to his car. I watched him speed away. I opened the door with a wide smile on my face. I liked my boss and I have no regrets.

Yey, they kissed!
Now it would be a little hotter here 😉😉😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 61.3K 78
Arranged Marriage Evelina Maddison Camilli is an aspiring American fashion designer. Her goal is to prove to her parents that fashion design could b...
3.6K 155 73
"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so much," he continues and my heart melts...
1.4M 45.1K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...