mr. daddy┃markhyuck

Von chogiwanese

╻baby chan wants a daddy╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment... Mehr

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ forty four ⌟
⌜ forty five ⌟
⌜ forty six ⌟
⌜ forty seven ⌟
⌜ forty eight ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ forty nine ⌟

55.5K 2.6K 5K
Von chogiwanese

inside the office filled with papers now scattered down the ground, opened laptop at the edge of the table, and files being stacked to be checked was already disregarded as the ceo is too busy doing a special something to even pay attention at those paperworks. he was too busy giving all his attention to someone to even stop for a moment and take time to look at the papers being delivered to his office.

i came here to give to you the flashdrive taeil hyung borrowed,❞ donghyuck breathed out as he admired the hungry looking superior in front of him who's also breathing so heavily. ❝not for my lips to be abused.

mark chuckled, getting even closer than ever to the desk where he placed donghyuck to sit on, holding on to the younger's thighs and making his legs wrapped around his hips. ❝this is your punishment.

the tanned male let out a confused sound as he ran his small hands on mark's hair, messing it up even more. ❝punishment?

connecting their lips again, mark kissed his lover as he snaked his arms around his slim waist. licking, sucking, and basically just doing wonders to donghyuck's now swollen lips. ❝you are supposed to stay at home and rest, not to be here and work.

smiling, donghyuck felt the lips slowly getting softer until mark settled with a gentle peck before pulling away and staring at his beautiful smiling lover.

placing a hand on donghyuck's obvious baby bump and caressing it, mark showered donghyuck back again with soft kisses. ❝you're pregnant, you shouldn't tire yourself.

i'm not doing anything tiresome..❞ again, he was being silenced by the superior who's kissing him again like his life depends on it. ❝love..

sshh,❞ mark hushed him down, ❝this is your punishment, remember?

donghyuck rolled his eyes as he pushed mark gently away from him. ❝what kind of punishment is this?❞ pouting, the tanned male threw his hands around mark's shoulders as the superior went to dig in on his exposed neck. ❝kissing, really?

i must say, this is the best punishment. i don't want to hurt you.❞ giving kitten licks trailing up to donghyuck'd jaw, mark went back to smashing his lips to the younger's once more. ❝and who said i'm only going to kiss you?

donghyuck gasped when mark pulled him at the edge of the desk, scared that he might fall which caused him to wrap his legs around the older's hips very tight. ❝don't you dare do that ever again! gosh, that surprised me.

sorry love.❞ mark chuckled before placing kisses down to donghyuck's collarbones while his hands went to grope donghyuck's plum peaches. ❝now, on to my punishment hm?

donghyuck placed his head down to the older's shoulder and covered his mouth and mark slipped his hands inside his slacks. ❝l-love, i'm four months pregnant.

mark hummed, connecting their lips once again for the nth time this hour and slowly unzipped his lover's slacks. ❝i'll be gentle.

you're always gentle.❞ breathing heavily, donghyuck cupped mark's face and placed a kiss on his lover's cheeks. ❝i'm tired.

sighing, mark flashed a small smile to his pregnant lover and fixed him up before placing him properly down the desk as he was carrying him in an uncomfortable way. ❝it's okay, i won't force you.

loving how understanding mark is, donghyuck brought his hands up and combed mark's disheveled hair, also fixing him and making him look presentable. ❝i love you, you know that right?

i do.❞ mark placed a hand on his lover's cheeks and caressed it with a smile still plastered on his face. ❝but hearing you say that never fails to make me feel the whole zoo inside my stomach.

zoo of pudus?

mark let out a giggle, finding donghyuck so cute. if it was possible to melt at how cute he looked and is acting right now then he would have melted right at that moment like queso. ❝zoo of pudus.❞ he nodded as he repeated what donghyuck said.

carrying donghyuck up, mark placed donghyuck down carefully on his swivel chair. leaving him there as he went to stack the scattered papers down the floor and placed it on top of the files he needed to check, but that as of the moment is no where near important to him. he save the document he had last made and shut his laptop down before putting it inside its bag and placing it down the sofa before turning back to look at donghyuck who's spinning around the big swivel chair of his, making him look like a baby playing out of boredom.

are you busy today love?

looking up, donghyuck shook his head as a no. ❝nope, but i bet you are.❞ even being mark's loving husband (yes, they got married in two months of donghyuck getting pregnant), he is still in the position of being mark's secretary as mark didn't want to hire anyone. ❝you have a meeting ten minutes from now and you need to go out to have a dinner with the kims.❞ donghyuck said, reminding mark of his schedule today.

well, those are somewhat important but meh, he could always let his father replace him and just find a valid reason of doing so. donghyuck being lonely at home and needing some company would always work for his father, his father just cares and adores donghyuck that much.

how about i have a meeting with my love for the whole afternoon and go out to have a romantic dinner with my beautiful husband tonight?❞ mark raised his brows up and down while loosening his tie and removing it so he would look less like a businessman. grabbing the blazer hanging on his swivel chair, he wore it to look a bit more formal.

are you serious?❞ donghyuck gave his husband a look but then smiled after, actually liking mark's idea.

putting his hand out, mark made a gesture to ask donghyuck out. ❝will you go out with me, my love?

🍼

coming out of the movie world after watching two movies for the afternoon, the sky had grew darker and the sun started to set down. soon later, stars shone up in the sky and the moon went up to brighten up the night. the couple held hands as they walked down the busy and beautiful streets, mark protecting donghyuck from bumping into anyone and getting hurt.

by the way, where is chan?❞ mark mentally facepalmed himself as he noticed that he had forgotten their baby as he was busy spending his time with his lover.

snuggling close to mark, donghyuck sent him a reassuring smile. ❝he was begging to go and stay at chenle's to play with jiro.

i actually ship the two.❞ mark then scrunched his nose as he pressed his lips into a thin line, ❝and i don't know if it's even okay since they are too young to be shipped.

same.❞ donghyuck sighed remembering celebrating chan's birthday last month and literally gave jiro as his present to his own son meanwhile mark gave chan ten boxes of macaroons. poor boy, he thought he was kidnapped but actually, donghyuck just placed him inside a big box. but what shocked donghyuck is that jiro look too calm considering looking like he was being kidnapped.

finding a familiar corner in sight, mark lets go of donghyuck's hand and went behind the younger.

love?❞ donghyuck held mark's wrist when the superior went to cover his eyes. ❝what are you doing?

keeping quiet, mark slowly led donghyuck to a familiar corner and a smile was shown on his lips upon seeing a park being filled with scented candles serving as their light and rose petals scattered beautifully down the grass. he had to thank jaehyun and the others later. in the middle of watching the first movie with donghyuck, he asked them to rent the whole park and make it look romantic for their dinner.

if i stumble, i'm going to hit you so hard.❞ donghyuck threatened the older that's guiding him to wherever they are going. after taking a couple of steps, donghyuck sniffed the moment he could smell something that calmed him down.

stopping in front of the well decorated table, mark removed his hands covering the younger's eyes and smiled when he saw him gasp.

what the fuck mark lee!?❞ donghyuck covered his mouth and turned to the  side to see his lover laughing at his reaction. ❝when did you plan this?

the place looked so beautiful and never did donghyuck know that mark could be this romantic, what else can mark not do? making fried eggs, maybe.

around two or three hours ago.❞ mark couldn't actually track the time but he was suddenly proud of his head for coming up with this idea.

donghyuck clapped his hands, so proud of his husband. ❝you really are capable.

i know i am.❞ he chuckled and stole kiss from donghyuck who pouted at him after for not warning him that he'd kiss him. holding his hand, mark guided donghyuck to his seat and being a gentleman he is, he pulled the chair and carefully made donghyuck sit down.

you didn't have to do this.❞ not like donghyuck didn't appreciate mark's effort for putting thinking this out, but he just didn't want to burden his husband.

i have to, it's the least i can do for you who's giving me more than enough.❞ mark said while sitting across the tanned male.

maybe not financially but not like mark wants some money, he already is rich. but in terms of love and affection, donghyuck is giving too much and mark isn't complaining but he sure is thankful.

clapping his hands once, four people appeared out of no where and brought a tray with him with their dinner on it. donghyuck eyed the four and and couldn't hold back his laugh, they just looked so hilarious.

dinner,❞ taeil flashed them a smile before placing their food down the table, the other three (johnny, yuta, and jaehyun) following. ❝is served.

thank you good sir.❞ donghyuck played around and chuckled at how forced they looked.

i hope you enjoy.❞ the took a bow before leaving and again, mark and donghyuck were left there alone.

opening his mouth, donghyuck was about to say something about what's happening so far but suddenly a slow music was suddenly heard, making donghyuck close his mouth again. biting his lower lip, donghyuck was trying his very best not to laugh. mark really did put deep thought into this. he was making an effort, an applause for mark.

you're doing so much..

mark raised a brow and let out a laugh after finally understanding what donghyuck meant. ❝shut up.❞ standing up from his seat, mark walked around and kneeled in front of the tanned male and put his hand out, ❝can i have this dance?

no response, donghyuck just kept quiet.

why are you not speaking?

donghyuck brought his handa up and made a lot of hand gestures that took mark five minutes to understand what he is trying to say. "you told me to shut up."

rolling his eyes, mark grabbed hold of his lover's hand and pulled him up by surprise. a yelp came out of donghyuck's mouth as he held on to mark's shoulders very to prevent himself from stumbling as he wasn't ready to stand up.

i hate you.❞ donghyuck mumbled, of course he didn't mean it.

i hate you too.❞ mark let his forehead rest on the younger's forehead as he smiled before continuing, ❝i hate you for making me feel like my heart is going to go out of my chest, do you want me to die?

donghyuck groaned, mark is back again in being queso. ❝why do i love you again?

mark pulled away, leaving a gap between them, and gave him a look. did donghyuck not like what he is doing? is he regretting falling in love with him, marrying him, and having a family with him?

ah, i know.❞ donghyuck slid his hands down to the older's waist and hugged him tight, bringing his body close and gluing their bodies together. ❝because you are mark lee, my mark lee.

you made my heart stop beating for a second there.

donghyuck tiptoed and then pecked the older's lips, ❝i love you.

i love you t—

i wanna dance with papa and mister daddy!

wait chan, stay here—❞ chenle crouched down as chan had already came out and had to appear in front of his parents. he is a bad babysitter, that's for sure.

standing next to his papa, jiro patted his back as he mumbled some comforting words while watching chan ruining his parents date. ❝it's okay papa, it's okay.

i wanna dance!❞ chan made grabby hands, making his parents go all soft instead of finding him as a bother.

chan is too cute for them to get mad at.

donghyuck lets go of his lover and picked up the baby that badly wants to join them. turning to the side, he smiled at chenle who's being comforted by his son and then went back to looking at mark. the superior, despite of having chan in between them, he wrapped his arms around donghyuck's waist and danced slowly to the song.

i love you.❞ the both of them said together. smiling at how they said it together without planning even planning it.

the baby, being so cutely lost, thought that he was the one being said at and then threw his hands up in the air while making a sound. ❝baby chan loves papa and mister daddy too!

but these two were too engrossed with each other to even notice the baby making some noise. looking up, chan pouted when he saw his parents slowly leaning forwards while staring at each other as if they are the only ones here.

knowing that they would kiss, chan jumped a little bit from donghyuck arms and went in between them, making them kiss his cheeks instead of kissing each other's lips.

happy family!

t b c

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
151K 5.2K 26
markhyuck status; completed lower case
123K 6.8K 48
In Where He Lived InThe Haunted House~